The perfect Kenmore gas grill supplies can be difficult to find. However, as the leading brand in-home appliance manufacturing and repair for over 100 years now, they have a reputation that speaks volumes about their product performance qualities. That being said this particular model is designed not only with durability but also affordability which should make it an excellent choice if you’re on a budget or looking forward to using your purchase wisely.
Many people have a hard time picking out the best gas grill. There are so many models on the market, and each one promises to be just what you’re looking for. The problem with this promise is that it’s impossible for anyone to know which model will suit your needs perfectly until they try them all. This blog post can help narrow down your search by providing detailed reviews of 9 of the most popular Kenmore gas grills on the market today. We’ll cover everything from price to features to pros and cons, in an effort to make your decision-making process easier.
List of 9 Best Kenmore Gas Grills Reviews
1. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-40409S0LB-2-AM 4 Burner Outdoor Patio
- The 4 BURNER GAS BBQ lets you cook up to 40 burgers at once on a total cooking surface of 593 square inches. The primary 425-square inch grilling area is joined by 168 additional sq. in., making it versatile enough for any meal.
- The BURNER has a sleek and stylish design with its black exterior, copper accent knobs on the handles of each burner plate to match your kitchen’s color scheme as well. It also comes equipped with one side burner that produces 12,000 BTUs – perfect for getting those hard-to-reach places cooked too.
- The front and back-hinged doors make it easy to get in or out any time you want. The propane tank is conveniently located so that exchanging tanks won’t take up much of your valuable grilling space, while still giving this grill a modern look with its sleek lines.
2. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-40406SOL-SE-AM 4 Open Cart Grill with Side Burner
- Get ready to cook up a storm with the 4 Burner Gas Grill. It’s got an ample cooking space of 622 square inches, which is perfect for making 41 burgers! The primary area can hold up to 440 sq in., and there are also 180 extra sq inches you won’t be using but still have access to (like warming spots).
- The intelligent design of the BURNER combines four main burners made from stainless steel to produce a 53,000 BTU output – it even includes one side burner with 13,000 total heat.
- The durable and tough construction of this grill will make it last even in the toughest conditions. The side shelves are made from stainless steel, as well as both the top rack and bottom pans where food is cooking on all four main burners which can be found underneath a removable griddle plate for great versatility when preparing meals at home or out there enjoying time together with friends.
- The grill is perfect for those who don’t have time to be fumbling around with lighter fluid and matches. The electronic ignition system makes starting this grill as easy as pushing a button, while the propane tank can easily be detached from its back allowing you to exchange bottles without any hassle at all.
3. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-4030400LD-MOCHA-AM 3 Burner Outdoor Patio
- With a total cooking area of 512 sq in and 381 sq in for primary food preparation, you can cook up to 33 burgers at one time. There are also 131 square inches worth of secondary grilling space with which to sear your meats if needed.
- The grill’s side shelves are easy to use and can be folded out when not in use. The stainless steel burners provide even heat with a total of 30,000 BTU power that will cook any meat or vegetables perfectly every time.
- You don’t have to push a pedal or handle any messy ignitions with this grill. It has an electronic ignition and side shelves made of powder-coated steel that makes starting easy, even in the toughest conditions.
4. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-A40406S0L 4 Outdoor Patio
- The 4 BURNER GAS BBQ is the perfect tool for cooking up to 41 burgers. With a 622 square inch primary area and a whopping total of 516 usable surfaces, you will have plenty leftover. Plus it comes with an easy cleanup design as well thanks in part to our special grease management system so all your friends can enjoy this amazing backyard experience too.
- The largest burner on this grill is the 53,000 BTU side burner. With four stainless steel tubes that each hold 10 thousand of your buddies (literally) and one 13k bbq moment for yourself. This bad boy has what it takes to turn any backyard into a picnic paradise.
- The perfectly designed electronic ignition system makes starting this grill as easy and stress-free as pushing a button. The propane tank is conveniently located with an open back, making bottle exchange a simple task for the user.
5. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-40409SOLB Outdoor Patio 4 Burner
- With 4 burners and a searing side burner, the Kenmore Gas Grill PG-40409SOLB Outdoor Patio 4 Burner is perfect for anyone who loves to grill. The 52,000 total BTUs provide plenty of heat for cooking, while the porcelain-coated cast-iron grates help ensure even cooking.
- The stainless steel control panel and temperature gauge make it easy to keep track of your food’s progress, and the porcelain-coated lid and firebox keep things clean. With 621 square inches of cooking area, there’s plenty of room to cook up a feast.
6. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-A40409S0LB-2 4 Burner Outdoor Patio
- The 4 BURNER GAS BBQ is the perfect size for cooking up to 40 burgers at one time. With its primary 425 sq in surface and secondary 168sqin, it can cook two whole chickens or an entire ham.
- The BURNER is a beautiful stove that has 4 main burners made of stainless steel tubes. Each burner carries 10,000 BTU but the side burner can produce 12,000 for extra heat when needed! Its total output amounts to 52k in just about any kitchen setting- this will be sure not to disappoint.
- The electronic ignition system makes starting this grill convenient. The hinged door design allows for easy access, and the propane tank is conveniently located in one compartment of your choice. Convertible to natural gas as well so you can use either fuel source with ease.
7. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-A40611SOL 6 Side Burner
- This powerful range is the perfect addition to any home. With its stainless steel tube burners, you can cook up to 55 burgers at once without having a difficult time with cooking performance or fuel-efficiency. The 6 main burners will give off 10k BTU each while the side burner maxes out at 13k for versatility that no one else provides in this price range (73000).
- The durable stainless steel and powder-coated surfaces will make this grill last even in the toughest conditions. The 4 main burners are all made of a sturdy metal tube for lasting strength so that you can use them without worrying about them breaking or warping over time.
- The electronic ignition makes starting this grill as easy and stress-free for all users. The convenience features are perfect, with hinged doors that make getting in or out a simple task. It’s also great to have the propane tank conveniently located just below where you’ll find your bottle exchange ports- no more hunting around on top of high shelves trying not to lose something valuable because time is precious when cooking outside.
8. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-A4030400LD 3 Burner Outdoor Patio
- The 3 BURNER GAS BBQ provides a total cooking surface of 512 square inches with 381 sq. in the primary and 131 sq.in on secondary burners for burgers or just about anything else you can imagine.
- The grill has a useful side shelf that makes it easy to store or position food. The foldable shelves also provide you with more cooking space on any size patio. A total of three stainless steel burners are included and they each carry 10,000BTU which can cook up to 30 thousand BTUs at once.
- This grill is so easy to use and start that even a novice cook can get it going in seconds. The sleek, powder-coated exterior ensures the item lasts as long on your property – or at least until you decide not let yours enjoy some time away from home.
9. Kenmore Gas Grill PG-4030400LD-RD-AM
- You’ll be able to cook up to 33 burgers at once on the 3 BURNER GAS BBQ, with a total cooking surface size of 512 square inches. There’s 381 sq in for your primary meat and 131sqin allocated towards secondary options like vegetables or salads – giving you more space than ever before.
- The stainless steel three-burner gas grill is great for cooking up food. The side shelves are easy to use and make it easier than ever before, with a space created on any size patio or deck where you want one.
- The electronic ignition on this grill makes starting it as easy and convenient as pushing a button. The powder-coated surfaces will hold up against any conditions, while the side shelves are durable enough for heavy-duty use.
Tips and guide to buying the best Kenmore Gas Grill
Purchasing a Kenmore gas grill is not an easy task. There are many things that need to be considered when shopping for one, and no two people will purchase them with the same needs in mind! For instance: if someone has less money they can focus more on cost; meanwhile those who want nothing but top-quality materials should consider spending up because you get what you pay for (and even then there are still options). So let us discuss some tips based on your most pressing questions about this elaborate product line, who doesn’t love advice from someone who knows all too well how much time was put into researching.
There are many different features on the Kenmore grills, some that appeal to one person will not do the same for another. So if you’re looking for quality then what does that really mean? You can’t simply look at the materials used in production, certainly, there is nothing wrong with having the best grill — but it’s also true that price is taken into consideration when deciding what top-quality means to most people.
What better way than to follow up by showing actual customers’ experiences with their products? Here are examples of comments left on BestBuy’s website: “I bought this because my old one was burnt out and so far I’m pleased with it… I really liked this grill.” or “I like this product! I have used it twice now and both times the food was perfectly cooked. I love that you can use different size grates. It cooks really evenly.” An excellent point to make is that even though there are many features to choose from, all the Kenmore gas grills are made up of top-quality materials so you know what you’re getting before spending your hard-earned cash.
Whether it’s starting a new fire to have the best cook-out or waiting hours for your grill to heat up, you can’t deny that most people look forward to using their Kenmore Gas Grills. The only thing better than enjoying a nice grilled meal is doing so with friends and family, which is why it’s good to know if there are good places to buy your grill from. After all, you never know when the unexpected can happen and you need a nice new replacement.
There are many different companies that sell Kenmore grills, but it’s good to stick with a company that will last, especially while buying this kind of pricey product. So do your research on the company before making any purchase, and make sure they stand by their products. Check out customer comments on BestBuy’s website (link at the end of this article) such as: “The grill was easy to assemble and is a great size for full grilling using both sides. I would recommend this item.” one commenter stated. Therefore you shouldn’t be afraid to search around, you never know when a good deal will turn up!
This includes the actual placing of the Kenmore Gas Grill in your backyard where you’ll have plenty of room for cooking and hanging out with friends! In addition to that, there’s also putting it together. Some believe it takes much longer than others to assemble the grills, so if you feel uneasy attempting it then you can always ask someone to help. If you’re not as afraid as others and feel like tackling the project yourself (or even if you do ask for help) then make sure to read the instructions or watch a video on how to assemble your grill.
This is all dependent on who’s putting it together; those who are handy can surely figure it out themselves, but there are some who may want to have an expert help out. You can always visit the manufacturer’s website for links, videos, and support.
Size definitely matters, there is no denying that. You can include the size of the Kenmore Gas Grill in two different aspects: how big it is and whether or not you want separate burners. For example, some people don’t like having to weld together several grates if they’re cooking for more than just themselves, so instead, they opt for bigger grills.
This is definitely up to your personal preference, but it’s good to be aware of the different sizes there are so you don’t end up with something that won’t fit in your backyard. There are pros and cons to both bigger and smaller grills; if you’re looking for something small then it’ll only take up a little bit of space, but others may consider it to be inconvenient. As for the larger grills, they certainly take up more space, but you can grill more at once or even prepare food for other people.
When it comes to cooking outdoors, performance is key. After all, you don’t want your food to burn or take hours just to become cooked properly, do you? If this is the case then it’s probably time for a new grill. You can find information about how well the grill cooks by reading online reviews, but sometimes that doesn’t say enough. However, you really can’t go wrong with a Kenmore Gas Grill, because they all have excellent ratings for performance.
FAQs about a Kenmore Gas Grill
How do you turn on a Kenmore gas grill?
First, you need to fill the fuel tank with the correct amount of propane, check your user manual for specific instructions. You should know how much propane is needed because every grill is different. Make sure to follow all directions carefully in order to avoid fire hazards!
After that, turn on the valve which controls the flow of gas. Once it’s flowing, ignite it by turning on a burner switch or lighting one of the lights under each burner. You can then adjust heat using knobs located near the front of the grill.
How do I clean my Kenmore Gas Grill?
When it comes to cleaning, you must prevent fire hazards at all costs. Make sure your grill is completely cool before taking anything apart. Then you need to remove the tray in the bottom of the grill, body panels, or other parts that are removable. You can then do a light scrubbing with soap and water if necessary, but make sure you’re not getting anything wet that’s electrical.
The main thing to worry about when cleaning a gas grill is rust, so keep an eye out for that and use a wire brush if necessary. Also, check your user manual because the manufacturer may have specific suggestions on how to clean it effectively.
How do I repair my Kenmore Gas Grill?
If you’re experiencing problems with your Kenmore gas grill, troubleshooting is a must. Check out the user manual for clues on where to start looking and what the problem could be. If you don’t have a manual or can’t locate it, make sure to check online for a PDF version.
Then when you’ve narrowed down the cause of the problem, start to try and identify what needs fixing. It could be something like replacing a faulty ignition switch or even checking for loose wires.
Can I attach another propane tank to my Kenmore Grill?
The general rule of thumb is that if the grill has a single reg then you can’t get another propane tank because that will throw off the flow of gas being released from the tank. However, if your grill uses dual regulators then it’s possible to add an additional source of fuel. Also keep in mind that extra tanks may not emulators available to buy by themselves, you’ll have to purchase them in bulk.
Hopefully, you’ve learned enough to make the right decision when choosing your next grill. Also keep in mind that purchasing a new grill may not be necessary, because there are steps you can take like cleaning it often or replacing parts. All of this information should prove helpful when buying your new Kenmore gas grill.
We would like to thank you for reading our blog post about the 9 best Kenmore gas grills available. Food 4 Kitchen team of experts has done extensive research and come up with a list that we believe is helpful in your search process, but if you need any help please contact us! The models listed above are what we think are the best on the market today so feel free to buy now knowing they will work great as long as they fit your needs. Happy shopping!