With all of the cooking gadgets out on today’s market, it is possible to make some delicious dishes. A broiler pan will remove any juices or dirt from your roast beef while also reducing fat in food like fish that you are preparing for an evening with friends at home.
The right tool can help cook more efficiently by creating less oil needed and avoiding sticking so often associated with frying pans. If using a nonstick surface such as aluminum foil helps maintain hygiene during preparation-it should come equipped too! To prepare paella? Try looking into purchasing one specific item: The best Paella Pan which has been designed specifically according to magnetism levels found within soil types throughout Spain where they farm the most popular varieties used.
Broiling pans are generally shallower than roasting pans, and come as a pair of 2 pieces, using another top and bottom pan. The top pan is the place where you set the food, and it comprises slots by which the drippings drain in the lower pan. Broiling pans are normally made from stainless steel or aluminum, however, you’ll also find enameled and cast iron variations.
Do you want to use the best broiler pan in your kitchen? This article will provide a list of the 15 best broiler pans, based on reviews and customer feedback. The products are categorized by their material type, size, and features. We have also included some information about what type of oven they can be used in. Let’s get started.
This blog post is about the top broiler pans for consumers looking to purchase one for their home or restaurant kitchen. It includes a comprehensive review with pros & cons, as well as an overview of each product’s key specifications (materials, size) and special features (oven compatibility). Plus there are pictures! Get ready to make dinner tonight with this handy guide.
What is a Broiler Pan?
A broiler pan is a cooking vessel that helps you prepare and serve your food with ease. The dish is made from stainless steel, which comes in the form of aluminum or enameled cast iron as well. A side tray can collect liquids and fats dripping off your meat as it cooks underneath the heating element (oven).
This unique set comprises 2 separate pans: The roaster for meats and vegetables and another broiler pan for fish and shellfish. Both offer an easy-release non-stick coating that won’t damage during preparation and makes cleaning up afterward a breeze.
A broiler pan is perfect for placing underneath your oven’s heating element or under the grill of a barbecue to help you cook delicious meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, dairy foods & more either indoors or outdoors.
List of 15 Best Broiler Pans Reviews
1. Range Kleen Broiler Pans for Ovens
- Many consumers have not been happy with the current broil pans on the market. Many come apart at rivets, discolor over time, warp in extreme heat, or be too easily scratched. So they switch to non-stick options which are much more difficult to clean and maintain.
- Range Kleen’s BP102X 2 Piece Heavy Duty Broiler Pan with Porcelain Grill is different. Not only does it provide full freedom of movement for all types of food preparations in every area of your oven, but it also provides unbeatable performance in any cooking environment.
- You’ll truly love this product when you discover its many features like Triple reinforced steel handles bent down for safety, Porcelain finish that resists scratches and corrosion.
2. GE WB48X10056 Genuine OEM Broiler Pan
- Cooks know the importance of keeping the oven clean. That’s why GE Appliances brand is now offering an option to replace your dull, scratched, or warped broiler pan for a high-quality replacement that makes doing dishes easy. Just be sure that you read the instructions in your owner’s manual before installing this part.
- GE WB48X10056 Genuine OEM Broiler Pan replaces broiling pans with scratches and scuffs caused by cooking spills or burned food particles.
- Use low heat when baking delicate foods to avoid extreme temperatures which may affect the structural integrity of your appliance.
3. Whirlpool 4396923 Porcelain Broiler Pan and Grid
- With this set, you’ll be able to cook various types of protein while avoiding the pitfalls that come with broiling. The grey fry pan is designed for flavorless substances, such as eggs or cheese. You can also use it for delicate foods that cannot withstand the heat of a metal frying pan.
- To get your food done quickly, use the grid insert that has large holes for even heating and fat absorption-it allows animals to breathe naturally so there’s no splatter or smoke during broiling.
- This set includes (1) a black porcelain rack, a metal grid, and a black porcelain pour-through roasting dish made out of durable glazed pottery ware to resist stains and odors.
4. Range Kleen BP106X 2 PC Broiler Pan
- What’s more perfect for your next dinner party than a set of dishes that will make the food seem as if it came from an expert chef? Make sure you have these heavy-duty porcelain broil/bake pans with you when hosting friends and family this year. Whether cooking meats or baking, they’ll be impressed by how well cooked everything tastes on their plates.
- This high-quality USA-made set is perfect for cooking up to 1025 degrees F. The heavy-duty porcelain on steel grill and base will keep you safe while the oven heats up, making sure your food tastes great.
- The Range Kleen BP106X can be used on an outdoor grill and makes a great addition to your kitchen. This grate will catch any fat drippings from meats, fish, or veggies so you don’t have messy clean-ups.
5. Pack of 25 Disposable Aluminum Broiler Pans
- These pans are perfect for grilling everything from meat to vegetables. Whether you’re using them on your own backyard grill or as an addition at a party, they will make sure each dish is cooked evenly and beautifully.
- This aluminum foil grilling tray is the perfect way to quickly and easily grill any kind of meat. It can also be used as a drip pan for when you are cooking fish or vegetables on your barbecue, making clean-up easy. With a textured ribbed bottom surface that will give foods their authentic grilled look, I don’t know how anyone could go wrong with this product.
- Can’t have a BBQ without the cleanup? The foil sheet pan makes cooking and grilling so much easier. It’s great for hosting large groups of people because food tastes better when cooked using these pans, plus clean-up is quick.
- You can easily reduce the risk of food-borne illness by broiling your meat in an oven or you could also use a George Foreman Grill. Simply put, it is not necessary to reuse pans and they usually get dirty anyway so just throw them away when done.
6. Norpro Nonstick Broiler Pans
- Are you looking for healthier results when cooking your favorite chicken or fish dish? You need the Norpro Nonstick Broiler Pan with Perforated Top.
- Cook like never before in this two-piece broiler pan with a perforated top that allows juices to drain off, while you cook. The nonstick finish on this item makes removal of delicacies effortless and clean up is easy.
- This sturdy aluminum pan is perfect for cooking individual or two-person servings of rib cuts, loins cuts, boneless chicken breasts, seafood such as scallops and shrimps, vegetables, and bread.
7. Frigidaire 5304442087 Range/Stove/Oven Broiler Pan
- When cooking with the broil function on your electric oven, you’ll want to have a slotted pan installed beneath for catching any drippings before they burn. It is recommended that the sloped pan be at least 10 inches wide for this task.
- The Frigidaire Broiler Pan is made of quality materials and will last many years to come as long as it’s used properly.
- When watching your food cook, avoid the risk of burns by adding a removable basin below to collect any drips or splatters from dribbling off the rack above.
- The Frigidaire 5304442087 includes one each of these two pieces to make your greasy-spill worries go away.
8. Hefty EZ Foil 91855 8-Inch x 11.25-Inch x 1-Inch Miracle Broiler Pans
- Hefty EZ Foil pans are perfect for cooking a range of convenient homemade meals, as well as transporting treats to parties and cookouts.
- This Hefty line of EZ Foil pans for all your needs. Use them for baking, as an aluminum roasting pan, and much more.
- Whether you’re in the mood to bake sweet and savory dishes in the oven or conveniently store food whilst on the go, these EZ Foil pans are all you need to get things done without stress.
- All Hefty Roaster Pans are food safe, greaseproofed inside, repellent of liquids, including oils/grease/sunflower oil, nonstick on both sides & dishwasher safe making.
9. Pack of 15 Disposable Aluminum Broiler Pans
- Grill up some tasty food with this lightweight, yet durable fifteen BBQ grilling pans. These will not bend or break under your weight so you can enjoy cooking every night for at least two weeks.
- These foil grilling trays are designed to give you that authentic grill line on your meats. They’re also great for fishing and vegetables, so there’s no need to worry about any messes on the barbecue itself. This textured ribbed bottom surface will do wonders with giving foods their desired look when cooked over an open flame or gas fire source like BBQs.
- Have you found yourself at a BBQ without one because the cleanup was too much to deal with? Foil sheet pans are an easy way for everyone involved. The food tastes great and all that’s needed after is throwing away or recycling, which makes this event more enjoyable than ever before.
10. Granite Ware 3-Piece Set, Bake, Broiler Pan & Grill
- Your time in the kitchen is precious. When you make a dish, you want to get it done quickly and without any trouble. You need an efficient, easy-to-use cooking surface that won’t burn your meat or leave your sauce stuck on the sides of the pan regardless of how large your meal is.
- Your dishes deserve a pot or pan that can withstand even high temperatures in order to serve them hot and fresh out of the oven with a golden crust that’s mouthwatering enough for any eater to enjoy.
- With this 3-piece set from Granite Ware, the only thing people will be talking about when they taste what comes off these quality pans is just how much they enjoyed their meal.
11. Nordic Ware Broiler Pan, 2-Piece Set
- This broiler pan makes cooking a breeze–especially for those who don’t have a lot of space or want to use their oven very often.
- The attached grids allow you to cook different types of meat and vegetables without concern, and the accompanying drip pan can be used as a mini-oven for smaller foods, such as pizza crust.
- As its easy-to-clean nonstick surface allows it to melt away all fatty residues put on it by food, this 2-piece product is a worthwhile investment for any kitchen.
12. Range Kleen BP100 Porcelain Broiler Pan with Chrome Grill
- Range Kleen delivers another innovative product to your kitchen. The Porcelain Broiler Pan allows for an easy and hassle-free cooking experience.
- This high-quality porcelain broiler pan features a chrome grill that is not only stylish but allows the fat from your meats to drain away from food as well as a dishwasher-safe base pan dish for quick clean up.
- With these features, it’s no wonder Range Kleen has been labeled as the OEM of quality broiler pans. Plus this gorgeous item can be used as both a baking dish or an outdoor grill which ensures you’re getting full value out of this purchase.
13. Granite Ware Roaster/Broiler Set, 2-Piece
- The Granite Ware Roaster/Broiler Set is the perfect addition to any kitchen. These pans assure better browning while cooking evenly, whether it be poultry or beef.
- This set comes with a 17″ x 12″ x 3.25″ roasting pan and two steel handles for easy handling while cooking in either oven or stovetop use.
- Made of carbon steel, these broilers are much stronger than other foil types that can sometimes lose their whole coating when dropped.
- Attractive porcelain-fused non-porous glass makes for effective cookware that heats up quickly and evenly without retaining excess heat making it easier on your food’s taste distribution.
14. Frigidaire 5304494997 Broiler Pan
- The Frigidaire Broil Pan and Insert are designed to help you cook your food without wasting any of it.
- The pan catches all the drippings so nothing gets wasted, plus you’ll be cooking with quality materials for dependability that lasts even after heavy use.
- These 2-Piece Granite Ware Roaster items are made of cast aluminum which conducts heat quickly and evenly for perfect browning, searing, or baking on both oven pans at once.
- Cast Aluminum easily bakes pies, muffins, cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts baked in mini muffin tins. Great for Thanksgiving dinner!
15. Norpro Roast/ Broiler Pan Set, 12 inches
- This Norpro Roast/ Broiler Pan Set is your go-to for cooking up two servings of juicy, tender chicken or beef. Made with durable, rust-proof stainless steel construction the pans are perfect individually to cook for an individual-sized portion or combined to cook enough meat for two people at once.
- With the pan’s perforated top surface layers fat and oil can run down while you roast or broil your dish rather than collecting inside but instead on the bottom of the tray below where gets crispy tasty bits that you can scrape off with a spatula.
- A wide handle makes this product easy to lift when in use so it is easier to place in ovens requiring specific measurements fit cleanly without bending utensils making remove from oven.
Tips and guide to buying the best Broiler Pan
When it comes to broiling pans, there are a few things you should pay attention to when purchasing. Most look fairly similar at first glance but the quality and materials used will profoundly affect how they’re utilized in your kitchen. Here’s what else is worth considering:
Take note of how much food you generally need to prepare at once. It’s not that big of a deal if you’re cooking for one or two people, but consider if you often have dinner parties or feed more than your spouse & kids on the weekend. A large broiler pan will be necessary for this instance, while smaller ones are great for just preparing your entree each night before serving it on plates.
Be sure to pick out broiler pans made with high-quality stainless steel or other durable materials which will stand up to lots of use over time. As long as they’re dishwasher safe and work well with salt & pepper scrubbing pads, they should last many years without rusting or warping.
A great food release finish is a must for any broiler pan. As delicious as crispy skin can be, you don’t want to spend an hour scrubbing it from the bottom of your roasting pan. Look out for non-stick coatings that are PFOA & PTFE-free and ensure high heat tolerance if you plan on using them inside a hot oven often.
Features & Accessories
Some broiler pans can be used in the oven or on a stovetop to give you multiple options for cooking inside and outside. Some have rims that are perfect for catching oils & extra sauces while others come with handles so food is easy to transfer from pan to plate. There are even removable grids & racks made to fit specific pans, allowing you to cook more than 1 item at once if needed.
Maintenance and Cleaning
It’s a well-known fact that the best broiler pans are made from heavy-duty stainless steel which won’t warp or rust with regular use and proper maintenance. Check reviews to ensure they’re dishwasher safe, as you’ll want to clean them thoroughly without damaging the surface inside.
Also check if non-stick coatings are PFOA & PTFE free, as these types of plastics have come under fire recently for their harmful nature. This type of beneficial finish will help prevent food & oil from sticking to your cooking vessel, making it easy to remove after dinner is complete. Some pans come with removable grid inserts which can be washed on their own in the sink without worry too.
If you’re looking for a broiler pan that can be used in the oven, on the stovetop, and oven on an outdoor grill, there are several options available. You’ll want to look out for heavy-duty construction with reliable non-stick coatings that won’t warp or leave marks behind from high heat. Some pans come with accessories such as removable racks & grids which allow you to cook more than 1 thing at once.
FAQs about a Broiler Pan
How much do I need to spend on a broiler pan?
The price of broiler pans varies widely within any given price range. If you want to stay within a certain financial limit, look for models under $70 which come from reliable brands and have all the features you’re looking for. Most high-quality products cost in the lower end of the price spectrum but there are some budget options available if needed.
Can I cook food without oil or grease when using a broiler pan?
Since non-stick coatings aren’t 100% free of oil, bacteria & chemicals, it’s recommended that you avoid putting them right onto your cooking surface if possible. In many cases, simply parchment paper down before setting food in place will do the trick. When oil is needed, make sure to use a high-heat tolerant nonstick spray or rub down with an oil & salt mixture before cooking.
How do I clean my broiler pan?
A broiler pan should be cleaned after each and every use. Most models are dishwasher safe and come out looking like new even after many uses on steamy stovetop surfaces. If you need to hand wash your food vessel, using hot water, mild soap & scrubbing pads are best for keeping it in great condition for years of use ahead.
What is a broiler pan best used for?
A broiler pan is a cooking vessel with low sides that can be used on the stovetop or inside an oven, typically under a high heat broiler setting for searing & browning crispy foods like chicken & steaks. The low sides allow fats to drip off during cooking and the raised ridges create tasty grill lines in everything you make. These vessels are also great for roasting vegetables, which can be made with a smattering of olive oil & salt.
Do broiler pans need to be seasoned?
No! Many people accidentally mistake non-stick coatings as requiring a long & tedious seasoning process, but this isn’t the case at all. Always check the instructions for your specific model and never place it in an oven or hot surface if unsure about how to clean it after use.
Conclusion for the Best Broiler Pan
A broiler pan is a great cooking vessel for searing & browning meat or roasting vegetables with little to no effort. It’s capable of creating restaurant-quality dishes at home and comes in handy when you need to cook more than one item at once. Make sure your model is dishwasher safe, has removable racks & grids, and nonstick coatings that are PFOA & PTFE free.
We hope that this article has helped you find the best broiler pan for your kitchen. Remember, anything is possible when it comes to cooking and we’ve found some of those “impossible-to-find” items here as well.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and buy now the best Broiler Pans we have shared above for a great experience in your own home. Don’t forget to check out our other articles on kitchenware if you want more tips or information about different pieces of cookware.