A great ceramic muffin pan is the perfect way to make sure your favorite breakfast treat doesn’t fall through. But with so many different options available, how do you know which one will work best for what you need? Luckily we’ve got all of that information right here.
Ceramic muffin pans are a wonderful option for anyone who has an electric oven. They not only distribute heat more evenly, but ceramic material can withstand higher temperatures than other materials used in baking dishes or cups which could cause them to crack under stress from high-temperature cooking appliances.
If you’re looking for a way to make your life easier, then these muffin pans are the perfect solution. These pans will allow you to bake delicious muffins in just minutes and they’ll be ready to eat in no time. The best part about Ceramic Muffin Pan is that it heats up quickly so when you put the pan in the oven.
It’s already at the baking temperature which means when you take it out of the oven, your muffins are done. Plus with all of these options available, there’s sure to be one that suits your needs perfectly. Now go ahead and order some today because who doesn’t want their life made easier? Here are 15 of our favorite ceramic muffin pans.
- 1 List of 15 Best Ceramic Muffin Pans Reviews
- 1.1 1. GreenLife Bakeware Healthy Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.2 2. ORIGINAL HEART Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.3 3. Wisenvoy Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.4 4. Mason Craft Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.5 5. CasaWare Mini Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.6 6. CasaWare Toaster Oven 6 Cup Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.7 7. Fox Run Mini Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.8 8. Farberware PurECOok Hybrid Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.9 9. CasaWare Ceramic Coated NonStick 12 Cup Muffin Pan
- 1.10 10. GOG Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.11 11. Wisenvoy Ceramic Muffin Pan, Nonstick 6 Cupcake Tray
- 1.12 12. CasaWare Mini Muffin Pan 24 Cup Ceramic Coated Non-Stick
- 1.13 13. Sweese 517.104 Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.14 14. CasaWare Jumbo Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 1.15 15. Sweese 525.101 Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 2 Tips and guide to buying the best Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 3 Tips for using your Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 4 FAQs about a Ceramic Muffin Pan
- 5 Conclusion for the Best Ceramic Muffin Pan
List of 15 Best Ceramic Muffin Pans Reviews
1. GreenLife Bakeware Healthy Ceramic Muffin Pan
- Featuring a nonstick coating derived from sand, the GreenLife Bakeware Healthy Ceramic Muffin Pan is perfect for baking healthy muffins.
- You don’t have to worry about the ingredients sticking to the pan ̶ it cleans with soap and water ̶ nor do you need oil or butter when cooking.
- Plus, this pad-reinforced steel pan distributes heat evenly and efficiently so your family can enjoy sweet treats without any hassle. Now everyone in the family can get their hands on these deliciously healthful snacks thanks to this innovative cookware that guarantees fast, one-time release every time.
- Keep things tidy with an easy cleanup of all sizes so you never hear one more complaint from mom demanding they wash theirs.
2. ORIGINAL HEART Ceramic Muffin Pan
- The Muffin pan is made of durable porcelain, the type that’s high quality and healthy. You can enjoy eating your favorite muffins without worrying about toxic chemicals leaching into them.
- These muffin pans are made of dark and light brown colors. The pattern on them makes the surfaces look more vibrant as if they were hand-painted with vivid hues that stand out against a backdrop like no other pan could do.
- The muffin tin is designed to be durable, functional, and easy to clean. It can withstand the toughest of temperatures without faltering or cracking – even if you decide on a wild adventure in your kitchen. The smooth porcelain texture makes hand washing after use simple as well.
- The Ceramic Muffin Pans is a great gift for housewarmings, Mother’s Day, or even Christmas. The muffins cooked in these cozy pants will be perfect every time. Plus you can’t go wrong with this thoughtful present for others too – who doesn’t love receiving something they know someone has gone out of their way to find just right?
3. Wisenvoy Ceramic Muffin Pan
- The Muffin Pan is a must-have for any kitchen. Made of durable porcelain, this premium ceramic resists stains and odors – meaning you can keep your food fresh longer. It also doesn’t chip or cracks like other materials might do so it will last much longer than the average pan as well.
- The Muffin Pan is a fashionable and practical 12″ x 7.5″ bakeware that can be used for multiple purposes with its reliable design of six wells measuring 3 inches in diameter, as well as 1.25 deep. The dimensions make it easy to find space on your counter or shelf without taking up too much room so you won’t have trouble storing them after use either.
- The Muffin Pan is the perfect baking accessory for all your favorite creations. It makes Muffins, Cupcakes, and more! The non-stick surface allows easy release of baked goods while providing quick cleanup in between recipes with no residue left behind on dishes or pans – making this an ideal addition to any kitchen arsenal.
- Muffin Pans are great for cooking and baking. You can use them in your dishwasher, but the smooth porcelain texture will make cleanup easy. Plus it’s suitable to clean with a Mop or Brush so don’t worry about scrubbing too hard. The slots on these pans let you get every little bit of food off without wasting water or soap.
- If you’re looking for an elegant yet practical way to cook your muffins, the ceramic pan is perfect. The hand-painted pattern and bright colors will make cooking easy every day of the week.
4. Mason Craft Ceramic Muffin Pan
- Mason Craft and More is a company that specializes in baking pans. They have different designs for all sorts of occasions, including the kitchen or dining room table. Whichever you choose it will definitely be an eye-catching addition. Not only do they look great sitting out on display but these are also durable enough to last years with your family’s favorite recipes inside them too.
- This durable, high-temperature ceramic bakeware is designed to be used in the oven or on top of your stovetop. It can withstand temperatures up to 500°F without fear of breaking down and it’s safe for use with all types of cookware including gas grills.
- The non-slip double handles not only provide style but for additional safety in handling. Not a bad investment, considering that most people lose their grip and drop whatever they’re holding after just one minute of use.
5. CasaWare Mini Ceramic Muffin Pan
- If you’re looking for a kitchen utensil that will be both stylish and functional, then our exclusive Blue Colored Granite ceramic coated easy release baking surface is perfect. The exterior of this pan has been finished with high-temperature non-sticky gold brown color to make sure food slides right off without much hassle.
- Ceramic non-stick technology provides a greater baking experience. It is very easy to clean, just wipe or scrub softly and the food slides off easily without scratching its surface.
- Blue Granite ceramic surfaces provide a durable and scratch-resistant surface that can withstand high temperatures. Its composition is also heated tolerant, meaning it will not peel or blister at 536 degrees Fahrenheit like other forms of material might do.
- Ceramic coating has received FDA, California Proposition 65, and European Union approvals. It is free of cadmium lead PFOA or other harmful chemicals that could damage the environment.
- This mini muffin is the ideal size for both toaster ovens and conventional cooking. It measures 10 x 7x 1 inch, so it’s small enough that you can cook many things in one pan without overfilling your appliance with food or risking burning everything at once.
6. CasaWare Toaster Oven 6 Cup Ceramic Muffin Pan
- This innovative toaster oven is the perfect size for any kitchen. The ceramic surface provides an even coating of heat, ensuring that your food will be cooked perfectly every time. With its nonstick technology, you can clean it easily with just soap and water or an eraser–no scrubbing necessary.
- Ceramic Coatings are the perfect choice for those looking to maintain their own personal hygiene. They’re Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, and PFOS free so you can enjoy them without worry.
- This exclusive Blue Colored Granite ceramic coated easy release baking surface is both high fashion and function. Its rich metallic gold dots make this pan not only beautiful but also cooking perfection. The exterior of the bakeware has been finished with our complimentary non-stick finish. It’s like having two pieces for one great price–perfect if you’re looking to update your kitchen without spending a lot of money on matching pans.
- The double-coated ceramic surface is designed to provide long-lasting durability and scratch resistance in high temperatures. The carbon steel construction will not peel or blister when exposed to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making this the perfect material for outdoor kitchens.
7. Fox Run Mini Ceramic Muffin Pan
- The perfect pan for making adorable, bite-sized muffins. These 24 mini molds are made of steel with a rust and scratch-resistant finish.
- It’s not enough that you want tasty baked goods, they also need to be pretty if you’re going to bring them into the office.
- That is why Fox Run created this chef by profession-approved mixing bowl set – an incredibly durable ceramic set designed specifically for easy stirring and scraping cleanability, without worrying about it shattering or bending like stainless steel bowls might.
- You can bake tulip cupcakes in these super cute cups. No more dry cake bottoms due to paper muffin liners now because trust us, these little suckers taste just as good out of.
8. Farberware PurECOok Hybrid Ceramic Muffin Pan
- Made for cupcakes and muffins, this hybrid ceramic nonstick bakeware features long-lasting warp-resistant steel construction.
- The 12-cup muffin pan features PFOA-free and PTFE-free hybrid ceramic nonstick inside, outside for excellent food release with easy cleanup.
- This muffin pan has a quilted surface that ensures your baked goods are stable and even more beautiful. With improved airflow, you’ll be able to create delicious-looking pastries.
- The wide handles and rolled rims on these baking tools make it easy to find the perfect grip for pulling hot items from your oven.
9. CasaWare Ceramic Coated NonStick 12 Cup Muffin Pan
- The ceramic material of this pan makes it easy to clean and non-stick. Just wipe or scrub gently, then carefully break any stuck food off with a sponge, the slidey nature ensures that there won’t be much left behind.
- Ceramic Coating is a durable and innovative coating that protects the coffee grounds in your morning cup. Made with FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved materials to ensure safety for you as well as our environment.
- This pan is like no other. It features our exclusive Blue Colored Granite ceramic coated easy-release baking surface which makes cooking and cleaning easier than ever before. The exterior of this beautiful piece has been given an incredibly high-temperature nonstick finish, making it perfect for any kitchen or restaurant setting.
- Double Coated Ceramic Surface over 0.5 mm carbon steel provides long-lasting durability and scratch resistance with an ability to withstand heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, no peel offs or blisters in high temperatures.
10. GOG Ceramic Muffin Pan
- Get perfect results every time you bake with these 12 cup large muffin baking sheets. The copper-infused steel will help ensure that your cupcakes are baked evenly and beautifully on this great-looking pan.
- Bake with peace of mind, this bake-ware is 100% food safe and nontoxic. Not only do they bake great, but these PTFE/PFOA-free products are also safe for your kids.
- The flat ceramic plates of this appliance allow for even and rapid heat conduction. Made from an odorless, non-toxic material that has strong thermal conductivity, your goods will stay dry while being warmed up by its powerful emitters.
- The manufacturers of this utensil have ensured that the dishwasher-safe coating makes it easy to clean with minimum effort. Additionally, the protective scratch-resistant surface will help you as you were cleaning, and avoiding sharp objects is also important.
- For the best experience, it is important to protect your non-stick surface. For starters use cooking oil when initializing and avoid using harsh substances like paper or cloth during cleaning processes in order not to damage its coating.
11. Wisenvoy Ceramic Muffin Pan, Nonstick 6 Cupcake Tray
- The Muffin Pan is made of durable porcelain, a type of premium ceramic that can withstand stains and odors. It also won’t chip or crack easily – making it the ideal choice in your kitchen.
- The Muffin Pan is a practical and fashionable way of baking your favorite treats. The 12-inch x 7 1/2” pan features six wells that measure 3″ in diameter, which makes it perfect for home cooking or entertaining guests with limited counter space at their own personal ovens.
- The muffin pan is an excellent choice for anyone who loves making baked goods, like cupcakes or tarts. It’s perfect to use when you want something quick and easy that can be taken on the go as well.
- The Muffin Pan is so easy to clean. The porcelain surface makes it quick and hassle-free. You can use your dishwasher or handwashing, either way, this plan will have you up in no time with its quick cleanup ability.
- The Muffin Pan is a beautifully designed and decorated piece of kitchen equipment. The hand-painted patterns make it easy to use on an everyday basis while still providing some extra charm in your dining room or living space.
12. CasaWare Mini Muffin Pan 24 Cup Ceramic Coated Non-Stick
- The elegant design of the Silverstone Teflon Coated Baking Pans makes it a must-have for any professional kitchen. With its cream and brown accent flecks, this pan will be sure to impress your guests with every dish they serve up.
- Ceramic Non-Stick Technology provides a greater baking experience. Just wipe or scrub gently and the food slides off easily, making clean up very simple.
- Silver Granite Ceramic Surface offers long-lasting durability and scratch resistance. With a 0.6mm baking pan, there’s no need for peeling or blistering at high temperatures.
- Ceramic coatings are free from lead, cadmium, and other harmful substances. Ceramic Coatings has been approved by the FDA as well as California Proposition 65 which protects consumers’ health in regards to prop sixty-five.
13. Sweese 517.104 Ceramic Muffin Pan
- Sweese’s cupcake pan is made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE ceramic. Resists staining, odors and chipping to ensure that your baked goods will always look their best. The cream surface provides quick cleanup for easy release in all kinds of threats while nonstick properties make for speedy cooking times so you can enjoy delicious confections faster than ever before.
- The Baking Steel is 12″ x 7.5″, with 6 wells each measuring 3 inches in diameter and 1-1/4″. The reliable design makes this bakeware both fashionable and practical for baking muffin cakes, cupcakes tart mousse jelly doughnuts, etc., but also works well on a variety of other dishes such as pot pie cups or chocolate cake – whatever your heart desires.
- You can now have your favorite treats in less time and with more flavor. Place six muffin pans on a cookie sheet, then follow the recipe instructions to fill them up. These ceramic-lined pots will provide you with delicious browned goods that are healthier than ever before thanks to Sweese’s revolutionary design for baking perfection.
14. CasaWare Jumbo Ceramic Muffin Pan
- The granite ceramic-coated baking surface of the Ceramic Muffin Pan is an amazing addition to any kitchen. With its rich cream and brown accent flecks, you’ll be able to cook like a pro without worrying about damaging your food.
- Ceramic Non-Stick Technology is the answer to a better baking experience. It provides an easy-to-clean surface that slides off food easily with just wipes or scrubbing softly, making cleaning quick and painless.
- This pan is a must-have for any baker. The exterior of this bakeware features our exclusive Blue Colored Granite ceramic-coated easy release baking surface that provides an elegant look as well as high performance, while the brown dots and gold trimming make it both fashionable and functional.
- Ceramic Coating is a durable, non-toxic coating designed for food preparation surfaces. The FDA and European Union approved ceramic material meets prop65 standards as well as being free of cadmium lead PFOA per life tons freon PFOA & PTFE this product will not harm anyone who uses it.
- The cavities of the Jumbo Muffin pan are 3.25-inch diameter and 1/2″ deep, so they’re perfect for making big muffins. Hand washing is recommended, don’t immerse in water or put it into microwave-refer to the product description on how best to handle it if you want one that can do both things at once (like me).
15. Sweese 525.101 Ceramic Muffin Pan
- Sweese’s mini muffin pan is designed to make baking more fun and easy, with its durable porcelain material that resists staining and odors. This non-stick cream surface provides quick cleanup for any baked goods you make in it.
- The innovative design makes this bakeware both fashionable and practical. It’s the perfect choice for making delicious Muffin Cakes, cupcakes, or tart. Ideal as an alternative to traditional ovens when cooking at home is not convenient on busy days.
- If you want to have healthier treats with your family and friends, then a muffin pan is what’s for sure. Place the pans on a cookie sheet before filling them up following recipe instructions. Sweese ceramic construction will give those baked goods that perfect browning looks without being heavy or greasy in texture while providing effective insulation from hot oven temperatures which means less risk of overcooking yummy goodness inside.
Tips and guide to buying the best Ceramic Muffin Pan
A ceramic muffin pan is an amazing tool for making delicious, golden-brown treats. But what are the best features to look out for when choosing one? The answer may surprise you! So check this list of my top picks based on accuracy and quality before buying your next set:
How many muffins does your life need? If you live with a large family or host frequent events, make sure to get a Ceramic Muffin Pan that can hold 12 muffin cups. This way everyone will be satisfied and you won’t have to worry about running out of supplies.
Ceramic Muffin Pan is a durable substance that holds up well under the demands of use in an oven. It also heats up quickly within a very short time span because it’s made from all-natural ingredients which means when your oven reaches 400 degrees, so too will your ceramic baking tray. This allows for much faster cooking times so you’ll never have to wait around for delicious treats again.
When it comes to shapes, there really isn’t much to choose from. You can usually get them in a standard rectangle or round shape but most bakers agree that it’s more about the quality of the pan than the design, so don’t let this be your deciding factor.
Some people complain that Ceramic Muffin Pans are very brittle and might crack under stress which is why it’s important to find one that can handle your use. Look for a pan with extra-thick walls so the material doesn’t give in to pressure too easily. Or, if you’re really looking for something durable, go with stainless steel.
Number of Cups
Why stop at making one muffin when you could make twelve? Make sure your pan has lots of spacious cups so you don’t have to worry about running out of ingredients or having leftovers (unless of course, you want some). Muffin tins typically come with 12 cups but there are also options that hold 24 or even 36 cups. Be careful not to overfill though because they still need to fit in your oven, just like anything else you’re cooking.
Tips for using your Ceramic Muffin Pan
- Remember to never preheat with your pan inside because heat can warp the material which could cause cracks and breakage. It’s also important not to use metal utensils because they could scratch the surface of the ceramic muffin cups, affecting their shape and ability to seal properly.
- To avoid spills on the edges of your new pans, make sure they’re scrubbed clean before every first-time use which will create a smooth surface for easy release of your baked goods. If there are stains that won’t come out no matter how hard you try, run an SOS pad over them gently.
- To avoid a greasy mess, line your ceramic pan with parchment paper so baked goods will slide out easily. This also helps keep it clean and makes cleaning a breeze.
FAQs about a Ceramic Muffin Pan
How do I clean my new Ceramic Muffin Pan?
To avoid any issues with your fresh Ceramic Muffin Pan, be sure to use soap and water to clean it before you first use it. Then scrub using a brush until all remnants are gone. After that, simply wipe the surface clean after each use for the best results. If something sticks, try using an SOS pad or other gentle method.
Can I use metal utensils on my Ceramic Muffin Pan?
No! To avoid scratching the surface of your new Ceramic Muffin Pan, never use anything sharp like kitchen knives or forks. Always stick to plastic or rubber-coated spoons and spatulas for easier handling (metal can leave scratches which will affect the release of baked goods).
Is it safe to put my Ceramic Muffin Pan in the oven?
YES! You can safely use your new baking sheet when cooking anything from quiches and cookies to brownies. Make sure they’re clean, of course, and never preheat with them inside the oven. Take them out before you turn on the heat so they don’t warp or crack under extreme conditions.
What material is best for a muffin tray?
For most bakers, it all comes down to quality over design when buying their next muffin pans. If you want something that’s easy to handle and durable enough to last a long time in your kitchen, go with high-quality stainless steel instead because it doesn’t give in easily under pressure (unlike ceramic).
Conclusion for the Best Ceramic Muffin Pan
Ceramic muffin pans are very popular with bakers but only if the material used is durable enough to handle regular use. Luckily, there are plenty of options out there that are made from sturdy materials that won’t warp or crack easily even under stress. If you’re looking for something safe for your oven, make sure they’re crafted from scratch-resistant porcelain so stains won’t be a problem.
We’ve shared 15 of the best ceramic muffin pans on the market today. Whether you need a 12-cup muffin pan for your everyday baking needs or a silicone mold to make jello shots, our list has something that will suit your needs.
If there is anything we haven’t covered in this post, please let us know and we can add it. Remember to buy with care so you get the right product for what you want out of it. In addition, don’t forget about customer service if something goes wrong with your purchase because these companies have great return policies too.