The best 6 burner gas cooktop is the one you use. What kind of temperature range, power, and control do I need? How will this appliance fit into my kitchen space or living room design aesthetic? These are all questions that must be answered before making your final decision on which product to buy.
We know that not everyone has time to read extensive reviews and recommendations for their new kitchen appliances. That is why I have put together this buyer’s guide with all information you could want about each product as well as my personal opinion about what it offers in terms of value, quality, etc.
- 1 The Benefit of Using a 6 Burner Gas Cooktops
- 2 List of 7 Best 6 Burner Gas Cooktop Reviews
- 2.1 1. ZLINE 36 in. 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 2.2 2. GE CGU366P2MS1 36 in 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 2.3 3. Thorkitchen Pro-Style 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 2.4 4. Deli-mate 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 2.5 5. ZLINE 36 in 6 Burner Gas Cooktop in Black Stainless Steel
- 2.6 6. ZLINE 36 in. Rangetop with 6 Gas Burners
- 2.7 7. Thor Kitchen 36-inch Drop-in Gas Cooktop Rangetop with 6 Burners
- 3 Tips and guide to buying the best 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 4 Tips for using your 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 5 FAQs about a 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 5.1 How many years will a 6 burner gas cooktop last?
- 5.2 What types of pots can I use with a 6 burner gas cooktop?
- 5.3 What is the best way to stay safe when using a 6 burner gas cooktop?
- 5.4 Do I need to change my 6 burner gas cooktop if it doesn’t heat up?
- 5.5 How do I maintain my 6 burner gas cooktop?
- 6 Conclusion for the Best 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
The Benefit of Using a 6 Burner Gas Cooktops
Unaffected by power cuts
There are many benefits to using a 6 burner gas cooktop. One is that it provides you with the ability to cook even when there’s a power cut. Gas appliances work independently of any power inputs, so you can still benefit from having your cooking appliance during blackouts.
With some products, you have to manually ignite the flame after a blackout while others are automatic. Depending on preference, both options are also available in different price ranges.
Even heat distribution across all burners
Another one of the many benefits of using a 6 burner gas cooktop is having even heat distribution across all burners, not just some or most like with other cooking appliances. The heat is controlled by an infinite control valve that adjusts the flame according to your preferences.
For example, you can choose to slow-cook something by turning down the flame so it doesn’t overheat and burn your food but still cooks it quickly enough for your needs. You can also set up multiple heavy-duty stovetops simultaneously if you wish, great for when you want to do cooking at once! It’s a win-win!
Clean stainless steel design is easy to maintain
Stainless steel is more resistant to dents and scratches than ceramic, porcelain, or enamel. This makes it extremely easy to clean as well as provides a modern industrial look. You can make your kitchen appliances an aesthetic feature of the room without worrying about maintenance.
And don’t even get me started on all of the countertops you can make with this sleek material. A 6 burner gas cooktop will provide you with all these benefits and more! Perfect for cooking that perfect meal at home, just like how you’d enjoy it in a restaurant.
6 burner gas cooktops heat up very quickly
Using 6 burner gas cooktops ensures that your food will be ready faster because of how quickly the stainless steel burners get hot. This applies especially to large pots and pans. All burners provide about 6000 BTUs of heat which is the average heating power of a kitchen stove.
The advantage of having 6 burners is the ability to evenly distribute heat across all pans, whether it is a small stockpot or large griddle. This ensures your food cooks evenly without you worrying about hot spots and cold zones.
List of 7 Best 6 Burner Gas Cooktop Reviews
1. ZLINE 36 in. 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- ZLINE’s Professional 36″ Drop-in Cooktop is complete with a 6 burner gas cooktop and is made of the finest material. The Italian Burners imported from Italy give you the perfect thermal range for cooking, while it also offers even-cooking due to its high-quality construction materials.
- The one-piece stainless steel cooktop not only has a durable surface but also doesn’t come with any crevices so there’s no chance of residue transferring into them and becoming baked-on dirt that just won’t clean off.
- ZLINE handcrafted this professional 36-inch gas cooktop to last sturdy and strong with an all-iron grill that takes your grilling experience to new heights. Give yourself the best food in town without thinking about anything.
2. GE CGU366P2MS1 36 in 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- Your kitchen is the one place where creativity and ambition can truly run free. With a range of features designed to make cooking a seamless experience, GE’s CGU366P2MS1 36 in 6 Burner Gas Cooktop won’t hold you back from attempting anything your heart desires.
- The continuous cast-iron burners make moving heavy cookware across the cooktop easy, and with 18K BTUs at each burner, preparing multiple dishes as once – for gatherings or just because – has never been easier.
- If you’re looking for convenience after-dinner clean-up is done, use Reversible Burner Grates and Sealed Cooktop Burners that don’t leak grease into pans and require little effort when it comes time to discard food scraps.
3. Thorkitchen Pro-Style 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- The Thorkitchen Pro-Style 6 Burner Gas Cooktop has space to cook without limits. With three heavy-duty flat cast iron cooking grates and six powerful burners with front and rear adjustments, your cooking will be done easily and successfully every time.
- The burner’s size ranges from 18000 BTU down to 12000 BTU giving you the perfect heat for any type of food and stove surface.
- If the professional grade is what you seek then look no more. The Thorkitchen Pro-Style 6 Burner Gas Cooktop is up for all of your cooking needs.
4. Deli-mate 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- This gas cooktop provides 6 different versatile burner sizes, two triple-ring 11262BTU burners, two rapid 9385 BTU burners, and an additional 3413 btu one for your convenience. They will distribute even heat which makes it perfect to use in many cooking needs like simmering, boiling, or stir-frying.
- If you have a gas cooktop with this device, it’s important to know how the automatic thermocouple protection works. If there is no flame detected and turned off in time before any leakages occur from using your stovetop appliances without one of these safety features.
- A stainless steel wok is a perfect addition for any professional chef. This durable cookware features heavy cast iron support, easy cleaning, and maintenance Bakelite knobs that make it safe to use in case you decide on using one of these tools around flames or high heat sources (although why would anyone do such a thing). Not only does this type of pan keep your food warm longer; they’re also dishwasher-friendly.
- This beautiful gas hob is a must for your kitchen. It features an easy installation process and can be used with any household electricity supply, from 100V – 240 volts AC (or only use the output of one outlet!). Installation takes less than five minutes.
- Automatic firing via rotating control, flexible and accurate gas adjustment. Coming with an LPG conversion kit for natural gas nozzles that can be switched to liquefied form in order to meet your different needs without changing any tooling or regulating equipment.
5. ZLINE 36 in 6 Burner Gas Cooktop in Black Stainless Steel
- The ZLINE 36 in 6 Burner Gas Cooktop greets you with a powerful, evenly distributed heat that is perfect for any meal.
- Capable of cooking at both high and low temperatures, this unit will add another dimension to your cooking process.
- Enjoy flipping your ingredients on hot metal burners with the power of 18,000 BTUs, or turn it down and simmer below nothing but an LED backlight button with 4200 BTU per burner. This cooktop is the powerhouse for many kitchens: save space and time.
6. ZLINE 36 in. Rangetop with 6 Gas Burners
- Prepare a meal with multiple dishes at the same time on the vast 68 square inch area of this Italian-made porcelain range. For all your favorite foods from pancakes and eggs, to simmer sauces or a stir fry – you can easily cook up a storm with six burners that give between 4,200 and 18,000 BTU’s.
- The solid cast iron grill is made to last and is sturdy enough for any dish. Helping you save space in your kitchen, Italy’s finest handmade high-quality stoves are perfect as an addition or replacement as they detach easily for cleaning.
- Incoming gas flows distribute evenly through the stove using premium alloy ensuring efficient and clean-burning flames – order now.
7. Thor Kitchen 36-inch Drop-in Gas Cooktop Rangetop with 6 Burners
- With six sealed burners, including two high-intensity 18000 BTU power burners that produce fast and intense heat to quickly eradicate any bacteria or virus from your food. The powerful flame is contained by an oil lid making for easy cleanup in case there are spills.
- This product is designed to withstand spills and grease for easy cleaning. The stainless steel design adds the sleek, modern look that you are looking for in your kitchen.
- The Automatic Electric Ignition eliminates the need for lighters and matches, so you can spend less time lighting your burner. Additionally, this system will protect people from running out of gas because it uses electricity instead.
- The LP conversion kit is all you need to convert your natural gas tank into an amazing Liquid Propane System. Now, you can enjoy years of warm comfort without worrying about running out. This easy installation process takes place in just minutes and will provide savings for decades to come with no messy or expensive conversions needed at any point during its lifetime.
- Professional illuminated knobs provide easy access to flame settings and an eye-catching blue glow. These heavy-duty, metal-constructed ones allow you to move pans between burners easily with their edge-to-edge porcelain-coated cast-iron grates that can be used on any type of stovetop surface (even glass-ceramic).
Tips and guide to buying the best 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
Controls and safety features
Most models offer infinite control valves that ensure the best heat distribution across all burners. This allows you to cook quickly without worrying about hot spots or cold zones because the control valve itself will distribute heat evenly.
Most 6 burner gas cooktops also come with a safety feature that shuts off gas supply when it is not in use for an extended period of time, such as overnight when you go to bed. It’s always good to be safe rather than sorry when it comes to this type of appliance.
Layout of burners
Some 6 burner gas cooktops have burners that are arranged in one line across the appliance while others have them in 2 lines of 3 burners each. This might not seem like a big difference at first, but it makes some models better for specific purposes than others.
For example, if you want to cook multiple things simultaneously on different temperature levels then you may prefer the latter option because it has more space between cooking zones. However, if your kitchen is small and doesn’t have any cabinets underneath your countertop appliances then you might want to get aligned burners instead because they’re usually smaller.
Most 6 burner gas cooktops come with 4 large (12-inch diameter) circular burners that can boil water or cook a large pot of pasta very quickly. The other 2 burners are smaller and often used for simmering or warming up food after cooking, depending on the need.
With this much versatility, you’ll be able to do all sorts of things at one time! Serve brunch to your guests while making waffles, boiling eggs, and frying bacon all at once! Or just prepare an entire week’s worth of dinners that you can keep in your fridge or freezer. You don’t have to worry about getting a separate toaster oven anymore either because they usually come with a baking tray as well as grilling racks so you can enjoy toasties whenever you want them.
Tips for using your 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
- The best way to turn off heat is slowly as well because if you don’t do this then there may be excess gas left in the appliance to vent out. This is often accompanied by a clicking noise as the internal components of your 6 burner gas cooktop cool down. It’s always nice to be safe rather than sorry.
- Always check to see if the burners are off and shut off before heading out. This will stop gas from leaking so you won’t have any accidents whilst you’re not around.
- Every now and then you should also clean out the vents and tray where excess food particles usually accumulate over time. These bits of debris can develop into potentially dangerous carbon monoxide leaks, especially when they build up inside tight spaces such as those found in appliances like this.
FAQs about a 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
How many years will a 6 burner gas cooktop last?
This appliance will last for several years or even decades if it is taken care of properly. However, there are some parts that will gradually deteriorate over time such as the ignition button and control valves, but they usually don’t malfunction unless something goes wrong with them.
What types of pots can I use with a 6 burner gas cooktop?
You can use all kinds of pots and pans with your 6 burner gas cooktop, but make sure they’re compatible with the surface. This means that if it’s an induction stove then you should get induction-friendly materials such as steel or cast iron.
What is the best way to stay safe when using a 6 burner gas cooktop?
The best way to stay safe when using this type of appliance is by regularly checking to see if the burners are off and shut off before leaving. You should also shut down any outdoor barbecue equipment and keep appliances like ovens and microwaves away from it because they give off carbon monoxide which can lead to serious accidents.
Do I need to change my 6 burner gas cooktop if it doesn’t heat up?
If your appliance isn’t heating up as it should, then there’s a chance that the valves might be stuck or maybe the gas supply is being blocked by debris. In this case, you might have to check for any obstructions in those areas before calling a repairman over to fix the problem.
How do I maintain my 6 burner gas cooktop?
You can maintain your new 6 burner gas cooktop by cleaning it every now and then to get rid of any food bits and debris that might otherwise clog up the vents and create hazardous leaks. This device is virtually maintenance-free except for regular cleaning, but you should also be careful not to damage it when doing things like moving or transporting it because this may affect its performance or even break the appliance.
Conclusion for the Best 6 Burner Gas Cooktop
The 6 burner gas cooktop is a versatile kitchen appliance that you can use to do a lot of different things at once. Whether it’s cooking, keeping food warm, or grilling, this device can handle each and every task. With so much room for the pots and pans you need to prepare delicious meals, you won’t have to worry about getting another extra oven or countertop stove ever again.
It also looks great in your kitchen too with its sleek design and stainless steel housing so it’ll fit right in with all of your appliances, giving off just the touch of functionality that your home needs. All it takes is one look at these features to fall in love with this product.
Conclusion paragraph: We hope this article has been helpful in finding the best 6 burner gas cooktop for your needs. The information we have shared should make it easier to find a product that is worth your investment and will provide you with many years of cooking enjoyment. Do not miss our next articles and reviews on other kitchen appliances such as microwaves, ovens, mixers, and more coming soon right here at Food 4 Kitchen Reviewer blog.