Non-stick woks are a common sight in today’s kitchens, used for cooking everything from stir-fries and fried rice to meats on skewers. There is no shortage of types when it comes down to choosing the right material: carbon steel, cast iron, aluminum etcetera will all get your dish cooked evenly without sticking.
The best kinds of non-stick woks can be used for various cooking functions. Most notably, they’re a great skillet! There are many different types and styles including carbon steel or cast iron which allow you to make delicious Asian food in your own home with ease using the proper utensil set.
Non-stick woks are a great way to cook food if you want it to be healthy and delicious. Woks can be used for a variety of dishes, including stir fry, frying eggs, and veggies, steamed rice, boiled noodles, and meats. This post will give you information about the 11 best non-stick wok options on the market today so that you can make an informed decision on what type of wok is right for your home kitchen.
List of 11 Best Non-Stick Woks Reviews
1. Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Wok
Don’t let this perfect, intuitive kitchen companion go unused. The Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Wok is one of the most useful and versatile kitchen accessories you’ll ever find. This durable base can accommodate a range of heat sources while its sophisticated design maintains a professional flair in any setting.
Along with traditional Best Wok Pan cooking methods, it also performs beautifully with boiling water or steaming vegetables for meals that are both healthy and easy to prepare so you will never miss a beat while preparing family dinners again.
Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick PRO Stir Fry Pan, 12"
- Triple-reinforced surface that is now 4x stronger
- Textured interior promotes browning and searing for exceptional flavor — and easily wipes clean
- Hard anodized aluminum construction allows for quick and even heating
- Stay-cool ergonomic handles allow for quick, comfortable movement
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F (tempered glass lids up to 425°F)
2. Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Non-Stick Wok
Designed to deliver lasting durability and performance, this stir fry pan features hard-anodized aluminum construction that’s been triple-layer coated for the best possible nonstick surface. The base material is an Induction plate – Interior surface delivery system ensures food release every time.
The best nonstick surface on Earth can be found at your local store. It has raised circles that are three layers thick with an extra protective layer in between them for long-lasting durability, making it easier than ever to release foods without leaving behind any stickiness or residue.
The countertop and chef’s grade steel make cooking easy with a durable pan. The helper handle makes moving the wok around your kitchen hassle-free, while rubberized handles offer both comfort and grip. You can easily cook a healthy and delicious meal in your home with this nonstick stir fry wok. The dishwasher-safe material makes for easy cleaning, while the induction-compatible pan means it’s perfect as well.
Circulon Symmetry Hard Anodized Nonstick Stir Fry / Wok Pan with Helper Handle - 14 Inch, Black
- BUILT TO LAST: Stir fry pan features heavy duty hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers lasting durability and cooking performance. Base material - Induction plate, (Interior surface - triple layer premium quality Total food release system)
- SUPERIOR NONSTICK: TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup
- EASY TO HANDLE: Rubberized stainless steel wok handles offer a comfortable grip and the convenient helper handle makes it easy to move the pan around the kitchen
- EASY TO CLEAN: Nonstick stir fry wok is dishwasher safe for convenience
- TAKES THE HEAT: Induction compatible stir fry pan is oven safe to 400°F
3. GreenPan Lima Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Wok
The perfect stovetop wok for healthy meals, the GreenPan Lima Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Wok is made of tough, scratch-resistant anodized aluminum.
It even guards against chemicals like lead and cadmium that threaten our health if heated at too high a heat or left in contact with acidic foods for too long. Cooks will also love the riveted stainless steel handle that feels comfortable to hold and stays cool on-target cooking is always ready when you are.
GreenPan Lima Hard Anodized Healthy Ceramic Nonstick 12.5" Wok pan with Helper Handle, PFAS-Free, Oven Safe, Gray
- GreenPan’s Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, so it will never release toxic fumes, even if it’s accidentally overheated
- Tough Hard Anodized body is scratch-resistant and designed to stand up to daily demands
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Riveted stainless steel handle is contoured for a relaxed and comfortable grip
- Suitable for all stovetops except induction
4. Calphalon Premier Hard-Anodized Non-Stick Wok
The Calphalon Premier Hard-Anodized Non-Stick Wok is built to last with its metal-utensil-safe, durable three-layer nonstick interior that can withstand blistering heat. The hard-anodized aluminum exterior is perfect for sauteing foods in your favorite flavors.
With handles that stay cool on the stovetop and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, this kitchen essential makes cooking easy without compromising quality. Equipped with both a deep wok and skinless stir fry pan lid, you can cook anything everywhere; go from the stovetop straight into the oven. Easily clean up your food by placing it directly in the dishwasher (without any water).
Calphalon Premier Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware 13-Inch Flat Bottom Wok, Black
- Built to last, with 40% longer lasting nonstick (vs. Calphalon Classic)
- Metal-utensil-safe, durable 3-layer nonstick interior with a hard-anodized aluminum exterior
- Long handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Oven-safe up to 450 degrees F, so you can easily go from stovetop to the oven
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
You can see more about carbon steel woks
5. All-Clad E7859464 HA1 Hard Anodized Non-Stick Wok
Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized cookware is designed to offer even heating and long-lasting nonstick. It has 3 layers of safe PFOA-free materials for a professional-looking dish that will release effortlessly from your pots or pans. This food steamer will work with your favorite cooktop, whether it’s induction or not. The durable stainless steel base ensures that the pot isn’t damaged and can withstand high temperatures up to 500°F while still being safe enough for any dish you want to make.
The stainless steel handles of these knives deliver a secure and safe grip, making them perfect for any task. These durable, clear-tempered glass lids help lock in moisture. Dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended to preserve the nonstick coating on these pans.
All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Chefs Pan / Wok Cookware, 12-Inch, Black
- Features a flat base with a wide mouth, flared sides, and comes with a tempered glass lid to lock in moisture and prevent splattering
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE WITH EVERYDAY CONVENIENCE, HA1 Nonstick heavy gauge aluminum and stainless-steel base deliver consistent, delicious cooking. The high-quality nonstick brings a long-lasting and easy release to cook with less fat.
- DESIGN YOU'LL LOVE with a contoured design for sleek & stylish vessels, a permanently secured grip ensured by the double riveted stainless steel handles, and an easy size identification thanks to capacity markings
- VERSATILE & EASY CARE -HA1 Nonstick is oven safe up to 500°F and compatible with any stovetop including induction. HA1 glass lids are oven safe up to 350°F.To preserve the nonstick quality over time, hand wash your cookware.Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- DESIGNED IN CANONSBURG, PA – USA, Made In China.
6. Rachael Ray Brights Non-Stick Wok – 11 Inch, Red Gradient
The aluminum construction of this pan makes it perfect for fast, even heating. The durable hard enamel finish allows you to quickly wipe down your stir fry ingredients without worrying about staining or scratching. This pan features a durable nonstick interior that makes cooking easy and ensures hassle-free cleanup. This is perfect for any busy family, with its long-lasting ability to resist stains or wear & tear.
This wok features a Grippy handle, which ensures that you’ll have an easy time stirring and kneading with its comfortable grip. The dual rivets make sure it’s sturdy enough for years of use in any kitchen. This Rachael Ray stir fry pan comes with a shatter-resistant glass lid that fits snugly on the wok to lock in heat and moisture while cooking. You can start your meal off on any type of cooktop, but finish it off at 350 degrees Fahrenheit inside an oven safe for all types.
Rachael Ray Brights Nonstick Wok/Stir Fry Pan/Wok Pan - 11 Inch, Red Gradient
5 used from $26.24
- DURABLE RACHAEL RAY WOK: Stir fry pan features sturdy aluminum construction for fast and even heating with a durable hard enamel exterior finish
- NONSTICK STIR FRY PAN: Long-lasting nonstick interior provides easy food release and helps make cleanup a cinch when cooking with this durable stir fry pan
- STURDY PAN HANDLE: Grippy handle offers a comfortable grasp and is dual riveted for extra strength so you can feel confident through the years when moving the wok from station to station in the kitchen
- WOK WITH LID: This Rachael Ray stir fry pan comes a shatter-resistant glass lid that fits snuggly on the wok to lock in heat and moisture while cooking
- HIGH HEAT VERSATILE WOK: Cooking can begin on the cooktop and finish in the oven, where this wok is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
You can read more about best-cast iron wok
7. Ozeri 14″ Green Earth Wok Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Wok
The Ozeri Green Earth Wok is unlike any other woks on the market because it uses an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature. The material doesn’t contain PTFE or PFOA, which are typically found in many cookware brands to make them nonstick. Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures. The new Reusable Passive Silicone Grill Grips are perfect for grilling multiple foods, as they can be used over and again.
The heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum construction of this watch makes it durable, scratch-resistant, and environmentally friendly. The ceramic coating means that you can clean your timepiece with just water or spit. This product is designed to be both safe and easy. The durable Bakelite handle makes it comfortable, while the magnetized base ensures rapid transfer of heat from stovetop or oven source material cooking surfaces into food containers that can then easily steam away any bacteria for a quick clean-up session in your kitchen.
14" Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
5 used from $21.66
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri Green Earth Wok utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% free of PTFE and GenX fluorinated chemicals (APEO, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA).
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
8. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Wok with Helper Handle and Cove
Whether you’re cooking from scratch or from a box, when it comes to woks, Quantanium Non-Stick interior means less wear and tear on your toughest cookware. The professional hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel so durable.
100% aluminum-free for healthier eating. Unsurpassed heat distribution with Cool Grip Handle & Drip-Free Pouring Edge ensure perfect searing, frying, and more. Professional Hard Anodized Exterior is harder than stainless steel. Dense, Non-porous, Highly wear-resistant, smooth finish for easy cleaning. Quantanium non stick interior. Titanium-reinforced nonstick cooking surface for lasting food.
Cuisinart 626-32H Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard Anodized 12.5-Inch Stir Fry Pan, Black/Stainless Steel
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: Enjoy professional performance with hard anodized exterior, unsurpassed heat distribution and quantanium nonstick for professional results
- PREMIUM COOKING: Constructed to last. Drip-free pouring– Sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface
- EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING: Cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- CLEAN UP: Easy clean up with hot soapy water and a non abrasive scrub pad
- LIMITED-LIFETIME WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
9. Calphalon Flat Bottom Non-Stick Wok with Lid, 12″
You don’t have to worry about your non-stick pan going through the wear and tear of daily use. This high-quality, durable cookware is made with a 1.5x more resilient interior coating that makes it last longer than any other brand on the market. The best non-stick frying pan is the one you have in your kitchen. This 500-degree oven-safe, metal utensil-safe fry pan provides a durable PFOA-free 3-layer surface to make sure that nothing sticks.
The nonstick coating on this cookware is the best, and they’re designed to stay cool so you can handle them with confidence. Be sure not to grip too tightly when cooking as it’s easy for hot spots to develop. Signature Sear’s Nonstick interior is PFOA-free and designed to perform as effectively, if not more so than stainless steel.
Calphalon Signature Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Flat Bottom Wok with Cover
6 used from $75.70
- Built to last, with a 1.5x more durable nonstick interior (vs Calphalon Classic)
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction heats evenly for precision cooking and performance
- Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F, so you can easily go from stovetop to the oven
- Metal-utensil-safe, with a durable, PFOA-free, 3-layer nonstick interior
- Stainless steel long handles stay cool on the stovetop
Along with that, you should also learn about how to use a wok for stir-fry
10. T-fal, Ultimate Hard-Anodized Non-Stick Wok
Built to last, the hard-anodized aluminum retains perfect heat and has a much stronger protective layer than its original metal. This means that it is corrosion or scratch resistant as well. Plus these pots won’t react when used with acidic foods like tomatoes for example which makes them ideal in every kitchen. The hard, scratch-resistant, and toxin-free nonstick interior ensures that food slides smoothly along the surface making cooking easier. Cleanup will be a breeze with this durable pan.
The silicone handle is ergonomic for one-hand use and has an even heat base, so your food will always come out perfectly cooked every time. This one-pot is perfect for all your cooking adventures, and it can go in the oven up to 400°F. Plus our lids are rated 350 degrees as well. Safe from PFOAs (a chemical used on some pans), lead & cadmium. This durable pan will last a lifetime with its limited warranty.
T-fal, Ultimate Hard Anodized, Nonstick 14 in. Wok, Black, E76589, 14 Inch
14 used from $21.64
- Built to Perform: a true workhorse in the kitchen, hard anodized aluminum retains perfect heat and has a much stronger protective layer than the original metal, making it corrosion and scratch resistant, plus it won’t react to acidic foods
- Durable nonstick: hard Titanium reinforced, scratch resistant and toxin-free nonstick interior stands up to everyday use and keeps food sliding smoothly along the surface, making cooking easier and cleanup a breeze
- Riveted handle & even heat base: riveted silicone handle is designed for Comfort and safety; even heat base ensures superior heat distribution for perfect results every meal
- Use & care: suitable for all stove tops (except induction); oven safe up to 400°f (lids up to 350°F); dishwasher safe; PFOA, lead, and cadmium free
- Dishwasher Safe
11. Cooks Standard Flat Bottom Non-Stick Wok
The Cooks Standard Flat Bottom Non-Stick Wok is the right choice for those who want a versatile and easy way to cook healthy meals. This wok has a durable nonstick surface that’s hard-anodized, which means you will get even coverage and never have hot spots.
The tempered glass lid allows you to see your food as it cooks without lifting the cover-up, and because of its wide and deep shape, this pan can be used for multiple dishes at once with just one cooktop burner on. Not only does this save time on cooking dinner every night but also saves on energy costs. You’ll love how long riveted stainless steel handle stays cool on the outside of the pan while inside there is heat distribution strategically.
Cooks Standard Flat Bottom With Lid 11-Inch Hard Anodized Nonstick Wok Stir Fry Pan, Black
- Has a hard anodized surface that is durable, heats evenly/quickly, and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick performance for easy food release/tossing, cleaning, and allows for healthy cooking
- Tempered glass lid to view food; wide and deep to hold a large amount for multiple uses
- Long riveted stainless steel handle stays cool/comfortable; oven safe to 450F, lid to 350F
- Not induction safe; works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, etc.; hand wash recommended, Given diameter is outer diameter
Tips for using your Non-stick wok
- Ensure that your wok has a metal handle that is long enough to safely hang on the stove or oven. Some woks have wooden handles or plastic grips instead of metal ones. Wooden handles can be dangerous if they accidentally get too close to an open flame while plastic handles may melt during cooking processes. If you prefer a longer handle, make sure it’s metal and not wooden or plastic.
- Know what kind of material the bottom of your wok is made out of, rather than having a non-stick coating on top of it. Most oftentimes, these coatings come from chemicals such as Teflon which will make your dish taste like Teflon, if you’re not careful about what kind of utensil you use to cook with the wok. Cast iron is one of the best materials for non-stick functionality because it can withstand extremely high temperatures without warping or cracking.
- Most carbon steel and cast iron non-stick woks are coated in a thin layer of oil before they’re shipped from the manufacturer. Please keep this in mind when purchasing one. As long as the liability remains intact, then this means that rust will never become an issue. If you notice any cracks at all, even tiny ones that only appear after boiling water in it a few times, please contact customer service right away to see whether a replacement part is available.
- Non-stick woks are a great addition to your kitchen. Not only can you use it to prepare delicious stir fry, but you can also cook all kinds of meats and veggies in it. Just remember that any carbon steel or cast iron wok will need a little oil before the first use. It’s important to look for a metal handle that’s long enough not to burn yourself when using the wok on high heat. Remember as well that if there is any damage such as small cracks, contact customer service immediately so they can help find replacement parts.
FAQs about a Non-stick wok
How does a non-stick wok work?
When the heat is applied, it creates small “pockets” of steam that are released between the food being cooked and the metal. The steam then lifts up just enough to create an escape for any excess oil or natural juices that may have seeped out during cooking, allowing one to cut back significantly on unnecessary fat intake.
How do you properly wash your non-stick wok?
Routinely wash it with hot, soapy water to keep food from sticking. It’s also a good idea to use a little oil before each time that you cook in it to maintain the pan’s natural non-stick qualities. Depending on how often you use your wok, this may need to be done as infrequently as once per month or as frequently as every single time after cooking rice.
What types of utensils should I NOT use when using my non-stick wok?
Avoid using any metal utensils as they will scratch and damage your woks coating over time. Wooden spoons are the best type of utensil to use with a non-stick wok.
What is the best way to clean my non-stick wok?
Once your dish is completed, be sure to wash it as soon as possible with hot soapy water and then dry it thoroughly before storing it away. Many people will also pour a little salt in their dish and wipe it across the surface of the pan to scour out any stuck bits – just remember not to do this until there’s nothing left in the pan!
How should I store my carbon steel or cast iron non-stick woks?
When not using your carbon steel or cast iron wok, coat the inside with sesame oil or food-grade mineral oil (both available from your local health food store) and then wrap it in a newspaper or a piece of old blanket to protect the pan from scratches. Never throw your wok in a cupboard with other pots and pans as this can scratch the coating even further.
Conclusion for the Best Non-stick wok
Non-stick woks are great for preparing delicious stir-fry meals. They’re also safe to use in high heat without the risk of burning or scorching your food. If you take proper care of them, they’ll last quite a while and stay in good condition. Just remember that any carbon steel or cast iron wok will need a little oil before the first use. Also, make sure to always wash it with hot soapy water and dry it thoroughly after each use. We hope our tips help you find which type of best non-stick wok is perfect for your kitchen.
We hope you have found this article helpful and informative. If there is a non-stick wok that you think should be on our list, please leave us a comment below. And if you are looking to purchase one of the best products we have shared above for yourself or someone else, then buy now from Amazon with confidence through our link here.
Brendan Roberts is a writer, photographer, and editor for Food 4 Kitchen. He is always eager to share useful knowledge with everyone. He graduated with a degree in journalism from Northwestern University in 2016 and now lives with his wife.