For your average home cook, a food scale with calories might seem like an unnecessary and costly gadget that takes up space. However, this is not true because of how precise they are for measuring ingredients without having too many different cups or bowls carrying around in the kitchen drawers. After hours of testing out all types available today we’ve decided which one would be perfect (food scales).
For 50 years, WWF has been protecting the future of nature. The world’s leading conservation organization, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 1.2 million members in the United States and close to 5 million globally.
If you’re looking for Food Scales with Calories that will help you keep track of the number of calories in your dishes, then we’ve got you covered. In this post, we’ll be reviewing 11 different models with calorie counters and giving them each a rating out of five to make it easier for you to find the best one for your needs. We hope these reviews can help simplify your search and get back to cooking.
- 1 List of 11 Best Food Scales with Calories Reviews
- 1.1 1. FITINDEX Bluetooth Digital Food Scales with Calories
- 1.2 2. RENPHO Digital Food Scales with Calories
- 1.3 3. Etekcity Smart Food Scales with Calories
- 1.4 4. Mackie Food Scales with Calories
- 1.5 5. RENPHO Food Scales with Calories, Kitchen Scale for Baking
- 1.6 6. RENPHO Food Scales with Calories and Weight Loss with Smartphone App
- 1.7 7. ID IDAODAN Food Scales with Calories
- 1.8 8. URAMAZ Food Scales with Calories
- 1.9 9. AGPTEK Smart Food Scales with Calories
- 1.10 10. Glolux Smart Food Scales with Calories
- 1.11 11. Ozeri ZK14-S Pronto Digital Food Scales with Calories
- 2 Tips and guide to buying the best Food Scales with Calories
- 3 FAQs about a Food Scales With Calorie Counter
- 4 Conclusion for the Best Food Scales With Calorie Counter
List of 11 Best Food Scales with Calories Reviews
1. FITINDEX Bluetooth Digital Food Scales with Calories
- User-friendly apps make the digital kitchen scales and food tracking easy. Download “Gennec,” which can be found on Apple Store or Google Play. For recording your daily meals with more than 300 thousand USDA databases to suit any dietary need. Customize it as needed by adding in personal data like calories consumed per day so that you’re getting all of those important nutrients too.
- The digital food scale with the coffee maker function helps you DIY your own gourmet beans. The Gennec APP supports the calculation of time and can display ratio, so there are no excuses not to have a perfect cup every time.
- You can set the health goal of diet and record your daily intake. Historical data will help you to monitor and control food intake, track meals while keeping a nutritional log that tracks what has been consumed for each meal or snack in order to stay on top of things.
- The perfect kitchen gadget for any foodie, the Food Weight Scale with Accurate Measurements can accurately weigh anything between 3g and 5000g. In 1 gram increments of less than 0.05 ounces, it even weighs coffee beans or ingredients that are not exactly edible. You’ll never have to worry about forgetting a specific measurement again when you need one now in this sleek design from Cups & Cakes brand ware company who knows what’s best.
2. RENPHO Digital Food Scales with Calories
- The Food Scales with Calories is the perfect way to stay on top of your diet. It can be used with Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices for iOS and Android, so you don’t need an app! Simply open “Gennec” in order to maintain smart nutritional records while weighing yourself every day or week as desired.
- With these Food Scale with Calorie, you can weigh anything between 3g and 5000g in measurement increments of 1 gram or 0.05 ounces. The easy-to-read display is perfect for measuring out ingredients with precision accuracy up to +/- 0.1 grams on scales that only go down as well so now let’s make your diet healthier by cooking more precisely measured foods at home.
- The Keto diet is all the rage these days. But what if you don’t want to go through hours and hours of boring recipes or spend money on specialty ingredients? There’s an app for that. With this revolutionary new way to eat, we can ensure our food choices fit any goal. Whether it be ketosis-oriented like “keto,” weight loss oriented such as ‘diet’ calories intake limits set by us based on current body composition goals (elevated protein/fat levels) versus balanced eating from day 1 where everything will look alike but have different nutritional values depending who made them.
3. Etekcity Smart Food Scales with Calories
- Nutritionix makes it easy to sync your fitness app data with the nutrition database. Nutrition records are automatically uploaded and accessed through the cloud so that you can enjoy an up-to-date profile of all essential nutrients even if they’re not available at your fingertips locally.
- The Bluetooth Smart Food Scale with Calorie is an innovative way to monitor your weight. It can easily sync with smartphones and tablets through the VeSync app, where you’ll be able to tare out units or convert from pounds/kilograms on load up time as well as adjust display times for more accurate readings.
- Stay on top of your Keto, diet, and fitness with our macro tracking reports. We’ll keep you accountable by providing a daily report as well as an analysis for each week or month that shows how close you are to reaching those goals.
- You can accurately weigh anything between 3g and 5000 grams in measurement increments of 1 gram, 0.04 ounces. The unit conversion for this is 4 units supplied to switch which means it’s perfect if you want a smaller or larger load on your weighing scales.
4. Mackie Food Scales with Calories
- LOSE WEIGHT FAST: The digital scale is the most accurate food scale with a proprietary calorie calculator and Macros Calculator. It makes selecting a healthy snack or diet easy! Want to know how many calories are in your Keto recipes, smoothies, blenders & food processor? Use These Digital Scales that can measure both grams (grams) weight as well as Milliliters/Flavor Concentrates Volume Capacity. Losing weight fast has never been easier thanks to FREE MACROS CALCULATOR + DIGITAL SCALES.
- A food journal app is a life-changing tool in the fight against obesity. It tracks your caloric intake and provides you with complete nutritional information for each meal, which will help encourage healthy eating habits.
- MACROS CALCULATOR: Automatically measures, displays, and tracks your calorie, carbohydrate, fat, sodium, protein, cholesterol, and fiber intakes. Rated #1 best food scale, do you want to diet successfully? Buy now and love your new kitchen scale.
- With an easy-to-use, the digital weighing scale you can easily measure out and calculate your food portions in just a few taps on the screen. The compact design means it’s perfect for any kitchen or dining room set. Get cooking today with this high-quality product that will last years under normal usage conditions.
5. RENPHO Food Scales with Calories, Kitchen Scale for Baking
- The RENPHO Digital Food Scales with Calories works with the Gennec app to track and record food data, calculate calories for all types of foods including coffee beans. It has a detailed nutritional analysis feature that displays how many grams are in each serving size as well as shows you what nutrients have been consumed during cooking or consumption time. You can also combine this tool together with other kitchen appliances like scales so it will automatically display the ratio between them when used simultaneously – no need to press any buttons yourself because everything happens on its own.
- The digital scale is the perfect way to stay accurate with your recipes. With three buttons and four sensitive sensors, weighing anything from 1g all the way up to 5000 grams will be an easy task for you. There’s also a tare function so it’s never been easier than before when trying to get just what weight is necessary without changing bowls on scales like these ones.
- The scale is an essential part of cooking, but what if you need to measure something other than weight? The Ozeri Digital Kitchen Scale offers more measurements for all your needs. Its easy-to-use interface can be changed on both the phone and the online app so that nothing gets left out.
6. RENPHO Food Scales with Calories and Weight Loss with Smartphone App
- The RENPHO Digital Food Scales with Calories not only helps you track and record your food, but it can also calculate calories based on nutritional analysis. With this intelligent scale combined with other kitchen appliances like coffee timers or weight measurement tools; users will be able to maintain their diet by accurately recording every gram of what goes into their bodies.
- The sensors on this scale are so sensitive that they can measure things as light and flimsy as feathers, without missing a beat. The accuracy will leave you confident in your measurements no matter what they may be- whether it’s grams or ounces.
- The tare button makes it easy to get the weight of your items without changing bowls.
- This kitchen scale will make your cooking more precise than ever. It features a conversion dial that allows you to easily convert weights in ounces (oz), pounds, and grams into other measurement types like milliliters(ml). Not only does it do this for the unit’s standard use, but also provides an additional menu option where users can switch between different scales on their phone.
7. ID IDAODAN Food Scales with Calories
- The kitchen scale from Accurate Weights provides accurate weight within 0.1 ounces with a capacity of 11 pounds, 5 kilograms – it can measure Solid or Liquid Items in Grams, Ounces Pounds Milliliters, and Fluid Oz [g oz lb ml fl]. This will make cooking easier because you do not have to connect your phone app anymore.
- This kitchen Food Scales with Calories is a digital wonder, able to calculate weight and nutrition with just the touch of your finger. No more need for connecting it through an app.
- The food scale is a great way to measure what you eat and help maintain your healthy diet. It can tell how much Calories, Sodium, Protein Fat Carbohydrate Cholesterol Fiber – everything.
- Smooth black onyx is a sleek and durable material that can be easily cleaned. It also has an anti-shatter surface, making it perfect for viewing delicate items without worry about breakage or damage from impact with other objects in your home.
8. URAMAZ Food Scales with Calories
- Download Foodiet app to track your nutritional intake, it will offer a detailed daily analysis of the nutrients you have consumed. This is perfect for people who are looking into weight loss or bodybuilding diets as well because they can see exactly how many calories there are in each bite. It’s also fantastic if someone has diabetes and needs an accurate scale that tracks everything he consumes throughout the day without sacrificing taste satisfaction.
- Foodiet is a revolutionary app that will set your health goal and make progress for better living! It automatically stores data about what you eat each day in order to monitor portion size, as well as sync it with Apple Health or Fitbit.
- The Food Scale with Calorie has five different weighing units, which can be freely switched to meet the requirements of various ingredients. It also comes with four high-precision load sensors for rapid updating and accurate readings from 0.1g all the way up to 11lbs (5000g).
- This kitchen scale is a great tool for any foodie that needs to weigh their ingredients. It has an easy one-touch tare function, which allows you to remove all the weight from within and get accurate readouts of what’s inside without changing bowls or anything else. This also makes it super simple – just turn on your phone Bluetooth before using so they’ll connect automatically when done weighing things up (no need to enter those pesky pounds again).
- The digital Food Scale with Calorie features an FDA-grade plastic material, which makes it easy to store and durable. It comes with 2 coin batteries for ultimate portability as well as an automatic power-off function that will extend the life of your investment by shutting itself down after two minutes without operations or inputting any weights into its display screen.
9. AGPTEK Smart Food Scales with Calories
- With the “Foodiet” App, you can measure more than 12 kinds of nutrition values such as calories and carbohydrates. With smart tracking capabilities for cooking enthusiasts looking to lose weight or fitness fanatics trying their best in fixing what ails them with an accurate caloric intake every day.
- 4 units- g/lb.oz/fl oz can be freely switched to meet the weighing requirements of various ingredients with accurate measurements in 1 gram increments from 3g all the way up to 5000 grams.
- The Food Scale with Calories is your one-stop shop for healthy, nutritional data. With the ability to sync over Bluetooth and support from more than 200,000 USDA databases, you can get all of this information on the Apple Health App or Fitbit app.
- The digital kitchen scale is great for kitchens of all sizes. It has a tare function that enables you to subtract the weight of your plate or container in order to get accurate readouts on ingredients, and it’s equipped with 3XAAA batteries so it’ll work even when there are no operations going on inside two minutes.
10. Glolux Smart Food Scales with Calories
- Glolux Smart Food Scale with Calorie is a revolutionary new device that allows you to instantly see the macronutrient intake of any food. It’s easy and convenient, not having to rely on complicated charts or tables from diet apps. The scale connects wirelessly with your phone through Bluetooth 4.0 technology for quick & accurate results in just two steps: first, select what type(s)of data we want to be displayed Each time our weight changes. The app will automatically update accordingly so there isn’t anything going back then forth between them.
- The Tracked Food App is a great way to keep track and measure your eating habits on the go. It’s easy because you don’t need codes, just enter what foods are being consumed in the diary section of this app so that it can calculate macronutrients for each food type automatically. The Diary feature also helps manage fitness goals by providing information about how many calories should be spent per day depending upon height weight goal etc…
- With a simple tap, you can weigh your food and get all of its nutrition facts in an app. The weight reader is easy to use – just place the ingredients on the scale then search or customize what foods show up for yourself.
- A cool new addition to the line is this sleek and stylish scale. With an upgraded LED display, it can be read at any angle or dim lighting without bothering your eyes with too much light. Equipped with 3XAAA batteries for long life (and 2 minutes automatic turn-off), this baby has all of your needs covered – weighing up to 11 lbs 5 ounces max capacity; 0.1oz / 1g increments each weigh rating between 3 grams on down into milliliters(water & milk).
11. Ozeri ZK14-S Pronto Digital Food Scales with Calories
- The most accurate, elegant, and easy-to-use digital kitchen scale for your largest cooking projects – weighs up to 11 lbs (5100 grams) with precise graduations of 0.05 oz (1 gram).
- The automatic Unit Button is the perfect tool for converting between all five measurement systems. It has an easy-to-read LCD screen with which you can instantly convert 5 grams, pounds or ounces to their respective measurements (g: kgs/lb; lb -oz).
- Precision Tare Button is a must-have tool for any kitchen! This clever little gizmo will not only calculate the net weight of your ingredients but also takes away any bowl or container so there’s nothing left to mess up with when you’re done cooking.
- The newly enlarged weighing platform has an elegant chrome finish and 2 large buttons that generate an audible click confirmation. It’s easy to clean, store away when not in use, or if you don’t need it for your current project.
Tips and guide to buying the best Food Scales with Calories
The most important feature on the best Food Scales with Calories is functionality. You need to be able to accurately measure your food or else it defeats the purpose of having one. The weight needs to be precise and you want one with a large surface area so larger items can fit on it without issue.
Another thing you should consider is how many ounces or grams that come pre-weighted. Some brands only offer measurements in certain increments, like ounces only, which aren’t as helpful if you’re looking for something very specific like low-fat options.
The last thing to consider with functionality is features like tare (zeroing) weights or at least an option to make them easily accessible because most people know they need this option for measuring bulky items like flour or produce.
Ease of Use and Design
The best Food Scales with Calories should be easy to use and they should have a design that fits well with your kitchen decor. A sleek design will look nice sitting out on the counter instead of hiding in a cupboard somewhere after you’ve got tired of swatting away kids or guests who want to weigh their oatmeal every day.
Finally, ease of use is important because if it’s difficult to get set up you probably won’t use it very often which defeats the purpose of having one at all. You should also consider how loud this scale might be while operating; you don’t want something really clunky that creates a lot of noise and wakes up everyone else in your house (or neighborhood) if you’re using it early in the morning for your breakfast.
Weight and Size
The final considerations are size and weight. You do not want to buy Food Scales with Calories that are too big or too heavy. Make sure the surface area is large enough for you to place your food on with ease, but also make sure it’s not excessively huge in case you’re tight on kitchen counter space.
Size can be important when storing away in between uses so if you don’t have room in storage areas like cupboards or drawers then choose one that’s small enough to fit in tighter spots.
As far as weight goes, obviously the heavier it is the harder it can be to move around which will cause more strain on your arms especially when compared to lighter scales with the same surface area measurements.
Most of these considerations, like design, functionality, and ease of use are things you can assess for yourself when looking at different scales online. But if possible try to get your hands on one in person before purchase because the only way you’ll know how it feels in action is by using it yourself.
Ease of Cleaning
You should also consider the ease of cleaning because nobody wants to spend time scrubbing away at their scale after every use. You can usually get a good idea of how easy it will be to clean by looking at the design and materials it’s made out of, which you can assess in person if possible.
Just keep in mind that some items are too specific for actual food scales so if you’re interested in these alternatives, be sure to read our article about them before making your purchase. We’ve got all kinds of great information about food scales with calories and even more helpful tips on losing weight if it’s something you’re struggling with yourself.
FAQs about a Food Scales With Calorie Counter
How does a food scale with calorie counter work?
A Food Scales with Calories that is equipped with a calorie counter will usually have some sort of disk or tray that is slid into it for users to place their foods onto. From there, the user can adjust the dials on the device until they are able to see how many calories are inside each portion of their meal. It’s important to note most scales with this feature do not measure out certain portions for you automatically, so make sure you understand how much of what ingredients go into your meal before pressing any buttons on the control panel.
What are the benefits of using a food scale with a calorie counter?
One benefit that comes along when deciding to invest in a digital kitchen scale is being able to monitor your calorie intake. Food Scales with Calories is beneficial for anyone who has a goal weight to reach or just wants to be mindful of what they eat throughout the day. By being able to measure the exact amount of food that goes into your body, you can easily see which foods are healthy and which ones may lead to overeating later on in the day.
Can I use my own bowl for this type of scale?
Most Food Scales with Calories counters will include their own trays or disks shaped similarly to measuring cups so users can place them inside without worrying about spilling liquids while trying to use the device. However, some models allow you to place bowls on top instead if that’s more comfortable for you.
What kind of batteries does this type of scale use?
Most scales with calorie counters require 2-3 AAA batteries which are usually included when you make your purchase. Make sure to check the product information before buying to see if they’re required or not.
How many times a day should I weigh myself?
The answer to this question is different for everyone, but it’s recommended that users only step on their scale 1-2 times per day in order to get more accurate results. Some dieticians even say weighing yourself too much every day can be detrimental to your weight loss and health goals.
Conclusion for the Best Food Scales With Calorie Counter
As you can see, there are many different types of Food Scales with Calories that come with calorie counters and other beneficial features like smart memory functions and extra accessories like measuring cups and spoons. By investing in the best kitchen scale for your needs and budget, you will be able to keep track of how much food goes into your body every day so you can reach your ideal weight faster than ever before.
We hope we’ve been able to help you find the right Food Scales with Calories with a calorie counter for your needs. If not, don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to point you in the direction of something that will suit your specific need. Remember that it’s always worth investing in quality when it comes to kitchen appliances like this one because they’re going to last longer than cheaper knock-offs. And remember too that if there’s anything else you need advice on, just ask.