Locating the best 15-degree knife sharpener is not an easy task. There are many different options, but some only work on certain types of knives or have a limited degree of effectiveness due to how long it takes for them to be able to get their desired results and effort put into using them.
Even though it may seem like a fussy step just needed for professional chefs, sharp knives create such an incredible difference in what you can do. Dicing vegetables or filleting fish is much easier when your blade slices cleanly through its target with little resistance from other ingredients that might be stuck on there too. Plus, if something does get hurt while using the wrong kind of knife because they’re dull – well let’s not go there right now…
Choosing the best 15-degree knife sharpener for your kitchen can be a daunting task. You want to make sure that it’s durable, affordable, and will last you a long time. This blog post is going to help you find one of those sharpeners by providing you with 20 great options.
- 1 List of 20 Best 15-Degree Knife Sharpeners Reviews
- 1.1 1. Chef’sChoice 463 Pronto 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.2 2. Narcissus 2 Stage Electric Knife Sharpener for Home
- 1.3 3. Chef’sChoice ProntoPro Hone 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.4 3. KITCHEPOOL 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.5 4. PAUDIN 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.6 5. KEPPIER Electric 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.7 6. KITCHELLENCE 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.8 7. Yamctopy Electric 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.9 8. Chef’sChoice AngleSelect Diamond Hone 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.10 9. Adjustable 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.11 10. Smith’s 50264 Adjustable Manual 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.12 Tips and guide to buying the best 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 1.13 Size
- 1.14 Grit
- 1.15 Material
- 1.16 Price
- 2 Tips for Using your 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 3 FAQs about a 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- 4 Conclusion for the Best 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
List of 20 Best 15-Degree Knife Sharpeners Reviews
1. Chef’sChoice 463 Pronto 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- The fabric of the Chef’sChoice 463 Pronto 15-Degree Knife Sharpener is stainless steel. The 3-stage sharpening system with precision angle guides automatically sets and maintains perfect blade angles to provide quick, consistent results on straight or serrated blades of any length.
- Blade clamp holds the knife securely in place, pull through slots sharpen both sides for evenly balanced edges on traditional European knives, Asian swords, and even slicing cleavers which are difficult to handle by hand.
- Dual Diamond abrasives cut away metal faster than conventional electric sharpeners at a hollow 60° angle that preserves bevels without ever touching them. Coarse 100 grit diamond side quickly repairs edge chips up to 1/8″ deep, fine 150 grit abrasive provides.
2. Narcissus 2 Stage Electric Knife Sharpener for Home
- The QN-M866 Electric Knife Sharpener is designed for home & kitchen use, bringing you professional results conveniently at your fingertips. Works on stainless steel knives but not ceramic or serrated blades. Simply insert obliquely the dull blade 15 degrees off of vertical and pull it towards yourself while closely touching its outer edge with an outstretched hand to sharpen in seconds. Enjoy a razor-sharp cutting surface that will make any chef proud after just one use.
- The 8-watt DC motor provides a stable working status that can run continuously for over an hour, enabling you to sharpen all your knives at once. The 100-240V wide voltage design works globally and makes it perfect for any kitchen around the world.
- For the perfect edge, you need professional sharpening. The 2-stage system can sharpen knives quickly and easily with rough surfaces in order to deliver that sleek burr-free finish.
- A 15-degree edge will improve the sharpness and durability of your knife significantly, making it reach a level that is nearly flawless. Not only does this help in getting knives or other kitchen utensils sharper but also provides more functions for scissors to cut through various materials like paper effortlessly.
3. Chef’sChoice ProntoPro Hone 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- The Professional 3-stage sharpener is designed to keep your 15 and 20-degree class knives at their optimal cutting edge. The first stage uses 100% diamond abrasives for shaping, honing in on all facets of the blade’s symmetry. While the second polishes off with micron-sized diamonds that remove small imperfections from both sides simultaneously giving you an amazing super clean-looking edge.
- Chef’sChoice Advanced Criss-Cross Technology is a superior method for sharpening knives that can sharpen the straight edge and serrated blades as well as sports pocket or utility knives. The diamond abrasive wheels grind away at the blade simultaneously, producing an extremely keen burr-free edge with cutting capabilities unmatched by any other system on today’s market.
- The Kitchentech Electric Beveler makes it easy to create ultra-sharp 15 and 20-degree edges. The removable sharpening stage can be removed for honing/polishing, which produces an arch-shaped edge that is stronger than manually doing so with just one tool or by hand-polishing alone.
3. KITCHEPOOL 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- Knife sharpeners are designed for cutting, slicing, and dicing vegetables. However, they can also be used to keep your knives in tip-top shape so you don’t have any dull blades lurking around the kitchen ready to pounce on unsuspecting victims who may come across them while looking elsewhere.
- The ergonomic handle of the knife sharpener is made out of silicone, which makes it easy to grip and prevents slipping while you’re working on your blades. It has a non-slip bottom base so that it won’t move around during use – great for when things get slippery. Plus with its removable head design, cleaning up after yourself couldn’t be easier. Just pop off one side or remove completely if needed more room in tight areas like kitchens.
- The most popular sharpeners are made of stainless steel and plastic. These materials have a long service life, can fully withstand pressure during sharpening, which makes them durable for use in kitchens around the world.
- For to use the knife sharpener more safely and comfortably, it is equipped with a cut-resistant glove for each sharpener. It can make the sharpening process easier and safer.
4. PAUDIN 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- A professional chef’s knife needs to be sharpened in three stages. First, use the Tungsten carbide blades for roughing up and polishing your blade fast so you can slice through everything with ease. Second, switch over to ceramic stones which are designed specifically for honing out any nicks or imperfections left behind by sharper knives. Thirdly finish off once again with special high-quality sharpeners just made for scissors grinding down these kinds of cutlery items.
- People who like to sharpen their knives at home will love this commercial-grade, electric knife sharpener. It has a non-slip base and the handle is kept away with a slot for hand protection so you can focus on pushing down firmly while turning the blade in circles or up&down motion as needed.
- The blade angle can be adjusted to maintain the sharp edges of all kinds of knives. It provides precise angles so you don’t have to worry about getting your knife dull or nicked in an accident.
- This chef knife sharpener is suitable for the recovery of all straight knives, serrated knives, scissors, chef knives, paring knives, boning knives, utility knives, Nakiri knives, etc. Please use ceramic blades to sharpen the serrated knife.
5. KEPPIER Electric 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- Keep your knives in tip-top condition with an electric knife sharpener. With one of these professional sharpeners, you can restore the blade on any straight edge kitchen set or hunting knife as well as scissors and keep them honed for precise cutting.
- The multifunctional and professional knife sharpener will be able to satisfy your needs for the best knives. It has two stages, crude and fine; it can perfectly do what you need in just 10 minutes. The overheat protection works so that if used too much without stopping or resting then after ten more minutes of use another 15minutes must pass before using again.
- Corundum abrasive wheels are the perfect choice for sharpening knives, scissors, and screwdrivers. The coarse stage can sharpen your blade quickly while it takes more time with finer grits to achieve that razor-like edge you’re looking for in fine detail work like intricate cuts or sewing patterns.
- With the Keppler of pure copper, you can achieve outstanding sharp effects on your blade without sacrificing its strength. This electric knife sharpener is super easy to use and works best when used with something like a Lansky Bench Stone or Japanese Water Stones – 110-volt version only.
6. KITCHELLENCE 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- With an incredible 3-slot system, revolutionizing the art of knife sharpening. First, you use a diamond rod to straighten and polish your blade. Next up is slot one for repairing any damage done before proceeding with 2nd or third slots as necessary depending on how badly it has been damaged.
- Whether you’re left-handed or right, the handle of this sharpener will make your knives easy to use again. All it takes is one quick pass for each blade and voila! You’ll be able to restore their effectiveness in no time at all with just a few swipes on either side of course. Always being mindful not too hit anything else while using these tools around food preparation areas, please.
- The knife sharpener is designed with a non-slip base, providing comfortable control and safety. This includes an extra cut-resistant glove for added protection while you work.
7. Yamctopy Electric 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- This electric knife sharpener is designed in 2 stages of different slot sizes, so you can easily sharpen your dull blade in just seconds. It’s much simpler and quicker than using stones or manual methods for the job.
- This is a kitchen must-have tool that will improve the way you cook. You can easily sharpen scissors, straight knives, and non-serrated knives as well as stainless steel/hard metal blades like chef’s hatches or pocket knives to achieve those razor-sharp edges.
- The 15-degree straight edge and corundum abrasive sharpening wheel provide highly durable edges, while also having low noise that ensures your safety. The overheat protection automatically shuts down the machine if it works for more than 5 minutes which you can restart after 10 minutes of being turned off. This is perfect in repairing burrs or dull blades with finely honed edges as well as polishing them to sparkling looks again. You’ll save time when using this product instead of doing multiple steps like before because now only one tool does all those jobs at once.
- The sleek, compact design of the knife sharpener will look great in your kitchen and is perfect for small spaces. With its non-slip rubber base, it’s easy to use without worrying about slipping during operation. This high-quality tool provides powerful performance with precision angle blades that prevent scratches or other damage from occurring on surfaces where you set up shop after using this wonderful product.
- A new, easy and automatic way to sharpen your kitchen knives in a few simple steps that will get you the best results. It precisely grinds at the perfect sharpening angle for razor-sharp edges while polishing it all off with professional finishing touches so you can slice like an expert.
8. Chef’sChoice AngleSelect Diamond Hone 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- Chef’sChoice has the best angle sharpeners. The Chef’sChoice AngleSelect diamond hone sharpener will have your knives sharper than ever before with its 3-stage sharpening technology for professional edge quality.
- You can use it on a variety of sharpened products including Kitchen and household knives, Santoku, Sports and pocket knives, as well as Straight Edge and Serrated Knives.
- Sharpens the entire blade length from tip to bolster. Easily adapts left or right-handed users, 100% diamond abrasives. Slip-resistant rubber feet hold tight to surfaces such as granite countertops, stainless steel tables, and butcher block boards.
9. Adjustable 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- If you are looking for an edge sharpener that will do the job of your dull blade, look no further. The Professional Knife Sharpener can sharpen knives in seconds with its built-in angle adjustment to 15 degrees or 25 degrees and it has settings on how much pressure is needed depending on if they’re thicker blades. It’s easy enough even for those without any expertise when using this product.
- The Coarse Slot Revives are designed to bring back the sharpness of dull or damaged knives. It has a fine ceramic slot that hones and polishes your blade while keeping it at an angle perfect for cutting food. It non-slip grip bottom makes holding onto this sharpener stable, as well as its special larger size making them easy to hold no matter how big or small your hands may be in comparison with other tools out there on today’s marketplace.
- With a few simple pulls of the knife on our manual sharpener, you will be able to restore your knives back into their pre-warped state. We use durable heavy-duty edges which stand up tens or even hundreds of thousand times before they fail and give an exceptionally long lifetime for both yourself as well as the tool itself so there is no need in buying replacements.
10. Smith’s 50264 Adjustable Manual 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- This manual knife sharpener is designed to quickly restore dull blades. Comes with 2 stages of abrasive materials, coarse for very dull or damaged knives, and fine for regular use.
- The angle can be adjusted from 15-degrees/side to 24 A½-degrees/side, allowing users the opportunity to sharpen even finely serrated blades. Includes a non-slip rubber grip that is adjustable in both height and length for comfort during use.
- Replacement components are available when needed after wear out naturally over time. Cleaning this product is also easy because any small shavings will go directly into the trash bowl below it preventing all the mess.
Tips and guide to buying the best 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
The size of your 15-Degree Knife Sharpener might seem like a great place to start. However, there are some sharpeners that are small in size but have the ability to be used on larger knives. The big advantage of these kinds of models is that they can be carried around with you while you’re traveling or when you want to show off how professional your cooking skills are when you visit friends and family. Larger models won’t fit in most people’s carry-ons which is why it’s best for them to go about looking for something else if they plan on taking their knife sharpener with them all the time.
The style of the handle also makes a difference when it comes to choosing the right size for your needs. There are some that are designed with larger handles so you can have a lot of control while you’re sharpening your knives. However, there are options that will only offer the bare minimum in terms of comfortability when you hold them.
Grit is the abrasiveness of your 15-Degree Knife Sharpener, which is why you need to factor this into your decision. One side might be really sharp while the other isn’t as effective at getting everything off your blades.
The smaller the grit number, then the more versatile it will be. You won’t have to worry about having too much on one side and ending up ruining your knives because this type gets everywhere easily. Plus, these options are great for beginners who aren’t exactly sure how often they want to sharpen their blades or if they even like using these kinds of devices in the first place.
The material of your 15-Degree Knife Sharpener can make a difference when it comes to how it’s going to last you. If you’re looking for something that’ll hold up under heavy use, then it might be best to opt for something composed out of high-quality metal. Some have been known to bend or otherwise break when they get older from being used too much, so the more durable ones are important for when you want them to keep on going even in a commercial kitchen environment where a lot of work goes into each piece.
Durability is something else related to the material that is also worth paying attention to since cheaper models will wear down after just a few months. The good news about this is that these of products do not cost all that much, so you can get a new one when needed without having to take out a second mortgage just to pay for one item.
You’ll find some 15-degree knife sharpeners priced so high that it might seem like they must be made out of gold to be able to justify their price, right? Well, not really. A lot of it comes down to the features that they offer and if you’re paying for something extra that benefits you or not. For example, some models come with non-slip handles while others are designed in such a way that you won’t need much effort when holding them. These might end up making all the difference when it comes down to how much work it takes before your blade is sharp enough for use again.
Tips for Using your 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
- Be careful when you’re using a 15-degree knife sharpener to sharpen your blade since it’s going to be extremely sharp.
- Take the time to study how much effort is required for your particular model before using it on an actual knife blade.
- Always make sure that you hold onto the base of this product as soon as you begin sharpening it or else you might end up dropping it and hurting yourself in the process.
- Opt for a professional-grade product if you want something capable of handling daily wear and tear without breaking down after just a few months of use.
FAQs about a 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
How much does one cost?
A 15-degree knife sharpener typically doesn’t come with an expensive price tag attached to it, but this will depend on what kind of quality you’re after since there are some very affordable options while others might be able to charge more because they offer much better features. However, you can still get one for around $30 if you know where to look.
Where should I buy my own?
There are many places where you can purchase a 15-degree knife sharpener like in stores or online at specific retailers that carry them in stock all the time. Buying online is typically the quicker and easier option even if it costs just a little bit extra than buying from another source. Plus, you’ll get to choose from a wider range of models online instead of being limited to what your local stores might happen to carry.
Will it cause the blade to lose its sharpness?
No, these kinds of knife sharpeners are designed in such a way that they won’t cause any type of unnecessary damage when you’re using them on your blades. This means that it will help keep all your knives in great shape without leaving them dull over time. Plus, each model is guaranteed to have enough features for making sure that the job gets done right so there’s no reason for having too many worries about ruining anything while you use this product at home or commercially with other employees on staff.
How often should I use it?
You should use a 15-degree knife sharpener as much as you need to in order to make sure that it stays effective for a long time. Some people even choose to do this every single day if their job requires a lot of knife usage because they want that extra convenience and efficiency to be present all the time without having to deal with any unnecessary stress from their knives not being up to par when needed most.
Conclusion for the Best 15-Degree Knife Sharpener
A 15-degree knife sharpener is an excellent purchase because it will provide you with so many useful features that also happen to cost next to nothing compared to how much money you would have spent on buying new knives over and over again due to dull blades.
Since there are so many models available, all with a different price tag and a different set of features, it’s easy to see why this is a great purchase even if you don’t want to use the sharpener on a daily basis for whatever reason. Make sure that you pay attention to what each model has to offer before making your final decision so that you get the most out of getting one in the first place.
We hope you find this article helpful. The 10 best 15-degree knife sharpeners in the market today have been listed above, so stop by and browse them to see if they are a good fit for your needs. If not, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that may arise. Thank you for reading our blog post.