As soon as you have a turkey roasting pan, it’s time for the ultimate Thanksgiving meal. You can easily maintain an 18-pound bird in this small yet efficient cooking toolbox of yours and still be able to cook other meat throughout the year such as ham or beef
The grade of your turkey might not make or break Thanksgiving, but it will gain you a great deal of respect from visitors. A succulent showpiece that has crispy skin is sure to impress those who are attending the party – particularly if they’re trying out for the best host status in their group.
If you are looking for the perfect turkey roasting pan, this article is for you. We have researched and reviewed 10 of the best turkey roasting pans on the market today to make your search easier. Our goal is to help you find a top-quality pan that will last many seasons without breaking or wearing out easily. We’ve also provided helpful buying tips so that you can get more value from your purchase. Happy cooking!
List of 10 Best Turkey Roasting Pans Reviews
1. Anolon Triply Clad Turkey Roasting Pan
This Anolon Triply Clad Turkey Roasting Pan features durable three-ply construction for excellent heat distribution. The aluminum core between layers of stainless steel is perfect for your next Thanksgiving dinner, and the nonstick roasting rack releases roasts effortlessly with its handles to easily lift meats out of the pan. With a polished, sophisticated stainless steel exterior that looks great and is easy to clean, this triply-cladded cooker can go from oven to table.
Anolon Triply Clad Stainless Steel Roaster / Roasting Pan with Rack - 17 Inch x 12.5 Inch, Silver
- HIGH QUALITY COOKWARE: Durable three-ply construction features an aluminum core between layers of stainless steel for excellent heat distribution up the sides of the roasting pan
- EASY TO GRIP HANDLES ON RACK: The nonstick roasting rack releases roasts effortlessly and also features handles to easily lift meats out of the roaster pan
- BRILLIANT STAINLESS STEEL ROASTING PAN: Polished, sophisticated stainless steel roasting pan exterior looks great and is easy to clean; comfortable stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength
- HIGH HEAT PERFORMANCE, EASY TO CLEAN: Roasting pan is oven safe to 500 degrees F and dishwasher safe for convenience
- PAIRS WELL WITH OTHER ANOLON COOKWARE: This large rectangular roaster integrates beautifully with other cookware pieces in the Anolon(r) collections
2. Granite Ware 19-Inch Turkey Roasting Pan
Thanksgiving will never be the same, thanks to the newest member of the family. You see, not all birds are created equal- some come in large families, looking for a great dinner like yours. That’s why it is important to equip your bird with an adequate roasting vessel. This perfect 19″ Covered Oval Roaster has got you covered; holding up to 20 lbs of poultry or roast and with its porcelain surface that provides an inert, non-porous, and naturally non-stick cooking surface. Unlike other surfaces like Teflon (which contains PFOA – perfluorooctanoic acid), pans have no bad chemicals trending toward our meals or environmental hazards.
Granite Ware Enamel on Steel Covered Oval Roaster (19 in.)
7 used from $32.41
- Granite Ware Roaster is Made in Mexico
- 19 in Covered Oval Roaster holds up to 20 lb poultry or roast
- Porcelain enamel surface is an inert, non-porous and naturally non-stick surface
- Our Roasters have no PFOA, PTFE or other harmful chemicals and are dishwasher safe
- Dimension with lid on is: 19" x 13.5" x 8.5"
3. Viking 3-Ply Turkey Roasting Pan
The Viking 3-Ply Turkey Roasting Pan is a multi-purpose turkey roaster that can also be used as an open or covered roaster, Dutch Oven, and Stockpot with its included lid. Constructed from an 18/8 stainless steel interior that will not react to food flavor and will reach temperatures up to 600°F/315°C on any cooking surface including induction stoves, stovetops, ovens, broilers, and grills.
Featuring signature Viking handles for a comfortable grip and a usable capacity of 8.5 qt for generous serving sizes. Etched with preciseness by the latest laser cutting technology for unparalleled quality control in kitchenware like never before.
Viking 3-Ply Stainless Steel Oval Roaster with Metal Induction Lid and Rack, 8.5 Quart
1 used from $189.05
- Use the Viking 8.5 Quart 3-in 1 Roaster as a conventional open roasting pan for poultry, meats or vegetables, add the lid to convert it into a 9 Quart (to rim) covered roaster, Dutch Oven or stockpot.
- Internal volume markings in quarts and liters allow for easy addition or reduction of ingredients in this roasting pan. Use the lid separately as a 4 Quart Au Gratin, casserole, sauté or serving vessel.
- Both roaster and lid work on all cooktops including induction. Stovetop, oven, grill & broiler safe to 600°F/315°C, dishwasher safe, lifetime limited warranty.
- Viking 3-Ply Cookware is designed for the culinary enthusiast desiring professional quality results. Stovetop, oven, broiler, grill and dishwasher safe.
- From high-quality cookware to cast iron pieces, or nonstick pans, Viking has something for you. Explore options in stainless steel, aluminum nonstick, copper, titanium, cast iron, carbon steel and much more
4. Cuisinart MultiClad Turkey Roasting Pan
With Cuisinart MultiClad Turkey Roasting Pan, you can roast turkey with confidence. This pan is made from a three-ply construction of aluminum and stainless steel, which means it’s durable and easy to clean. Easy on the stovetop or in the oven, this 18 Bottom Rack poultry roaster has heat surround technology for even heat distribution all over the cooking surface. But what sets this thing apart? A sleek copper lid locks in juices and steams them into a savory flavor. Plus it has cool-grip handles that stay cool on the stovetop making sure you don’t burn yourself when removing your dish.
Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Triple Ply Stainless Cookware 16-inch Roasting Pan Skillet, Rectangular Roaster w/Rack
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum bonded to a stainless interior. Heat Surround Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware
- PREMIUM COOKING: stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Solid Stainless Steel rack allows heat to circulate and let meat or poultry drain as it cooks
- EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING: cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- CLEAN UP: dishwasher safe for an effortless clean up
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
5. All-Clad E7649764 HA1 Turkey Roasting Pan
Embrace Autumn and experience the perfect Thanksgiving dinner this year. With All-Clad’s E7649764 HA1 Turkey Roasting pan, you can cook a succulent meal with ease. The durable stainless-steel base allows you to take this roaster anywhere, no matter what type of stovetop, including induction (the best choice for cooking your feathered friend).
At oven-safe up to 500°F., it also serves as an excellent dishwasher-safe all-purpose large piece of cookware that will last for years and give you beautifully browned dinners every time. This beautifully crafted 12 Quart Pan comes complete with riveted handles that provide a secure grip and three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating that ensures easy release.
All-Clad E7649764 HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Roaster Cookware, 13-Inch by 16-Inch, Black
1 used from $99.49
- Quality Convenience: Easily roast meats and vegetables all-year-round with this large, high-quality nonstick roaster that cleans up easily.
- Securely riveted stainless steel handles ensure a safe grip.
- Roaster is oven safe up to 500°F while the rack is oven safe up to 375°. Compatible with gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops (not induction compatible)
- Quick & Easy Cleanup. Dishwasher safe but we recommend handwashing to preserve the nonstick coating, and you just might want to hold onto it a little longer
- Backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
6. WEZVIX Turkey Roasting Pan
Made of food-grade stainless steel, the WEZVIX turkey roasting pan is free from any other chemical substance. It will not taint your daily baking with toxic coatings that are so common in aluminum pans today. This pan is constructed from heavy-gauge stainless steel to ensure even heating across the pan. Corrosion-resistant and rust-free, this high-quality material won’t warp or bend in any way – it’s durable.
Thanks to the riveted cast steel handles, you can easily lift heavy objects without worrying about them slipping. The rack is strong and was easy for me to remove from my pan. Cleanup wasn’t difficult either-the nonstick coating made it so clean up took only minutes instead of hours or days like other pans I’ve owned before.
These roasting pans are a dream come true for those who love to cook. With their smooth polished surface, you’ll have an easier time releasing food from the pan and less sticking. They can also just be hand washed as well as dishwasher safe – so cleanup is made easy too because everything gets clean at once.
WEZVIX Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Rack, 16.5 Inch Rectangular Turkey Roaster Lasagna Pan for Roasting Turkey, Chicken, Meat & Vegetables, Non-toxic & Heavy Duty, Easy Clean & Dishwasher Safe
- 【HEALTHY MATERIAL】- WEZVIX roasting pan is made of food grade stainless steel without any other chemical substance. No worry about toxic coating into your food. Healthy for your daily baking. Great replacement for aluminum pans.
- 【HEAVY DUTY】- Constructed with heavy-gauge stainless steel to ensure even heating across the pan. Corrosion resistant and rust free. High quality material won’t warp. Durable and sturdy construction allows it to have a longer lifetime.
- 【EXQUISITE CRAFT】- Riveted cast steel handles offer a convenient and secure grip when lifting heavy contents. The rack is strong and was easy to remove from the pan. The turkey roaster pan does not have a nonstick coating but is easily cleaned.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】- Smooth polished mirror finish surface makes food easy to release from the turkey pan - Less sticking. These roasting pan just be washed by hand-washing, and dishwasher safe. Dry these pans completely after cleaning.
- 【MULTI-USE】- Rectangular 16.5 × 12.4 × 3.7 inch roasting pan with a turkey baster and two turkey roast forks fits in all types of convection ovens and holds more food. The turkey roasting pan is ideal for preparing Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas party. Perfect for baking lasagna / vegetables / meat, roasting Turkey / Rib / Brisket.
7. Gibson Home Broxton 2 Piece Turkey Roasting Pan
Don’t trust this Thanksgiving chef to use a flimsy roasting pan. The Gibson Home, 16.5-inch Turkey Roaster with Metal Rack is made from carbon steel and has an interior lining of black xylan–so it will last through the years. Designed for easy clean-up, this 16.5-in dark brown roaster can turn any turkey into a feast fit for royalty thanks to its nonstick surface that also provides excellent heat conduction. And an elegant French handle on each side will give your guests the perfect touch as they scoop out juicy, tender meat from their plates.
Gibson Home Broxton 2 Piece Non-Stick Turkey Roaster, Black
- Set includes one 16.5-inch Turkey Roaster with metal rack.16.5 inches x 12.5 inches by 3 inches
- Black xylan interior
- Elegant French Handles
- Non-stick surface for easy clean up
- Carbon steel construction is strong and durable
8. 18″ Turkey Roasting Pan with Lid – Covered Oval Roaster
The cooling racks are made from carbon steel, processed, and covered with a layer of natural enamel. The handles on these pans make them oven safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. They work great for cooking over an open flame including induction burners or gas stovetops too.
Omelets are a great way to start your day. With these black and white speckled pans, you can prepare them without worrying about harmful chemicals. This frying pan is reinforced with diamonds making it free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium which means a healthier experience for everyone in the house including pets too.
Carbon Steel Turkey Roasters are perfect for roasting or braising large games, like Thanksgiving dinner. They maintain even temperature distribution in the cavity which helps prevent food from burning on one side while remaining raw on the other side. The spacious design also allows you to cook more at once without legate your oven capacity too much.
The best way to make sure your food is cooked thoroughly and tastes delicious is by using one of these brilliant pans. The sturdy steel handles are easy enough for even my grandma’s hands. Plus, the lids prevent any escaping heat or moisture while also providing an extra touch of tenderness during cooking which will leave you very satisfied with this product as well as its price point too.
16 Inch Stainless Steel Roasting Pan - Large Turkey Roaster Pan with V Rack Stainless Steel For Thanksgiving Christmas, Healthy & Heavy Duty, Dishwasher Safe
|Is Adult Product|
9. Granitestone 18” Turkey Roasting Pan
The ultimate in food release, this pan is coated three times and reinforced with diamonds to give you the most healthy eating experience. No oil or butter is needed. Perfect for an easy cleanup that doesn’t leave any regrets when it comes time to clean up afterward. The Granite Stone coating is the best for your health. This frying pan features minerals and is reinforced with Diamonds, making it free of PFOA/PFOS as well as lead & cadmium.
The durable nonstick coating on this pan is infused with diamonds, which are the strongest material in existence. It can withstand metal utensils and even electric beaters while delivering years of outstanding use. The food you cook in your expensive pans will taste better than ever before. With the help of this one smart appliance, all those tough jobs like cleaning up is a thing that only happens when they should be forgotten about entirely.
Granite Stone Oval Roaster Pan, Large 19.5” Ultra Nonstick Roasting Pan with Lid, Grooved Bottom for Basting, Broiler Pan for Oven, Dishwasher Safe, Up to 25lb Turkey / Roast, Serves 12 – 25
- OVAL ROASTER PAN - This standard sized roaster is ideal for all types of foods– from meat and poultry to meals for a crowd. It includes a tight-fitting domed lid that locks in moisture, for juicy, tender results. High sides reduce splattering, and the solid aluminum construction ensures fast, even cooking.
- CAPACITY – the dimensions of the pan measures 19.5” from the exterior and 14.9” from the interior. Designed to fit in all standard sized ovens. The pan can accommodate up to a 25-pound poultry or roast and is ideal for serving between 12 and 25 guests.
- ULTRA NONSTICK – The nonstick cooking surface is coated three times and reinforced with diamonds to deliver the ultimate food release. No oil or butter needed, makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup.
- SOLID OVAL CONSTRUCTION: The covered roaster is uniquely designed to fit poultry or roasts. The solid carbon steel construction lets you cook chicken, turkey, pork, veggies, potatoes & roasts.
- GROOVED BOTTOM – the grooves on the bottom of the roasting pan keeps the juices moving throughout the pan and ensures a perfect baste.
Tips and guide to buying the best Turkey Roasting Pan
A turkey roasting pan oven is a perfect option for those who want to cook their Thanksgiving meal at home. Turkey cooks fast, so you need something that will be ready in time. Luckily there are lots of options available with many different features and prices to meet everyone’s needs – whether it’s just yourself or an entire family gathering.
With these reviews about some great products on our site here I’m confident we’ve found one excellent unit worth considering when shopping around though each has its own special perks making them all worthy choices as well if they suit your preferences better than others might do.
The shape of Turkey Roasting Pan
The shape of your turkey roasting pan is not as important as the material it’s made from, but you’ll also want to consider how much additional room you need. Units with racks tend to be more versatile than those without them since you can use them for other recipes too, so if this isn’t an issue, skip ahead to the next section on materials. Roasters with racks are generally oval in shape and expand along the length of the unit which allows for extra space between food items inside (instead of around).
Turkeys typically weigh between 15 – 25 pounds (7 – 11 kg), but larger ones may be up to 30 pounds (13.5 kg) or more. If you plan on using yours more often than once a year, you may want to consider a larger size for general cooking, especially if there are only two of you or you like leftovers. Alternatively, it’s also perfectly fine to cook multiple birds at once since most roasters accommodate several at once – just make sure the weight limit isn’t exceeded.
Materials used in turkey roasters
Porcelain is preferred because it conducts heat well and is durable enough for repeated use with proper care (i.e., avoid using sharp utensils that can scratch or chip off pieces). It’s also non-reactive so your food won’t pick up an unwanted flavor. Some people prefer aluminum pans because they’re lightweight and affordable, but be aware that they can corrode over time making them less durable and less safe (aluminum that leeches into food and water are not good for our health).
Heating of turkey roasting pan
If you plan on using your roaster more than once a year for big meals, you might want to invest in one that comes with self-basting lids. These types of lids help keep the skin moist as it bakes and generally have a couple of small holes in them to allow steam to escape without lowering the oven’s overall temperature. The design will vary from model to model so be sure to check out what features come with yours if this is important to you.
Finally, pay attention to handles and whether they’re riveted or welded. Rivets are more secure, but welded joints are less likely to come loose. If you’re unfamiliar with either term, check out our guide on how to determine the best cooking pans. Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s get into our reviews of some of the top-rated roasters currently available…
Depth of turkey roasting pan
The depth of your unit needs to be taken into consideration when planning out your rack. For example, if you’re placing it inside an oven with limited space, having a unit that’s too tall might not fit in the lower racks or block access to other shelves in there – which could ruin your meal! Some units are shallower than others so make sure to take measurements before making a purchase. A few inches in depth won’t normally make much of a difference otherwise though.
The volume of the turkey roasting pan
The volume is how much it takes up on the counter and/or stovetop and can vary greatly depending on the size of turkey you plan on using, but generally speaking, roasters fall within 4 quarts (3.8 L) to 12 quarts (11.4 L).
Oven-safe turkey roasting pan
Make sure that your chosen model is oven safe. The last thing you want is the outside of your unit to be hotter than the food it’s cooking, so be sure to check what temperatures each material can handle before purchasing one. Porcelain and stainless steel are both fine for use up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit or 260 degrees Celsius but stay away from aluminum pans since they will warp at high temperatures. And remember: if a dish isn’t designed for an oven, never try placing it inside one as this may result in warping or even cause a fire!
Cleaning of turkey roasting pan
Some roasters come with lids that can be removed and placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. If you’re not a fan of hand-washing dishes, this may be preferable to pans that require scrubbing by hand. On the other hand, if you want to avoid using harsh chemicals on your cookware or don’t have a dishwasher, it might be best to go with a pan that’s easier to wipe clean.
Price of Roasting Pan With Rack
The price will depend on how much you value convenience and durability since more intricate designs and additional features tend to drive up the price tag. But if you plan on using your roaster year after year without issues, don’t hesitate to invest in one with some extra bells and whistles.
Tips for using your Turkey Roasting Pan
- The depth of your turkey roasting pan with the rack will need to be taken into consideration when planning out your rack. If you’re placing it inside an oven with limited space, having a unit that’s too tall might not fit in the lower racks or block access to other shelves in there – which could ruin your meal! Some units are shallower than others so make sure to take measurements before making a purchase. A few inches in depth won’t normally make much of a difference otherwise though.
- Make sure that your chosen model is oven safe. Porcelain and stainless steel are both fine for use up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit or 260 degrees Celsius but stay away from aluminum pans since they will warp at high temperatures. And remember: if a dish isn’t designed for an oven, never try placing it inside one as this may result in warping or even cause a fire!
- If you’re not a fan of hand-washing dishes, be sure to check what temperatures each material can handle before purchasing one. Some roasters come with lids that can be removed and placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. On the other hand, if you want to avoid using harsh chemicals on your cookware or don’t have a dishwasher, it might be best to go with a pan that’s easier to wipe clean.
FAQs about a Turkey Roasting Pan
What is a Turkey Roasting Pan made of?
A Turkey Roasting Pan is typically made of materials such as steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, or porcelain.
Is a Turkey Roasting Pan dishwasher safe?
Roasting Pans are not dishwasher safe, so you would have to hand wash them after use. This is especially true if the pan has any non-stick coating on it that could be damaged with harsh dishwashing detergents.
How do I clean my Turkey Roasting Pan?
Cleaning your Roasting Pan by hand with warm water and a mild soap is generally all that’s required to keep it in good shape for many years to come, but always check the manufacturer’s instructions before doing anything to it.
What size Turkey Roasting Pan should I buy?
The size of the pan you need will depend on how much food you plan to serve and your oven’s capacity – so be sure to measure inside your oven before making a decision! If you’re cooking for a large family, you’ll definitely want something bigger than if it’s only you or two other people eating. Smaller pans are better for storing leftovers or using them as serving dishes too if that applies to you. And don’t hesitate to look around at different manufacturers since dimensions aren’t always standard between models even if they’re supposed to fit in the same size oven!
How much does a Turkey Roasting Pan cost?
Turkey Roasting Pans can cost anywhere between $20 and $100 or more, depending on where you purchase them from, what brand they are, and whether they include any additional features. If you plan on using it for many years to come, don’t hesitate to invest in a higher-quality unit. But if the one you have now is still in good shape, there’s no need to buy anything fancy just because it can handle your turkey.
Conclusion for 10 Best Turkey Roasting Pans
As you can see, there are many different types of turkey roasting pans out there and we’ve shared with you the 10 best. At this point in your search for that perfect pan, we hope that our reviews have helped guide your decision-making process and led to a purchase.
We recommend starting off by looking at these top-rated products on Amazon before browsing elsewhere because they all come with great customer ratings and warranties which is an excellent indicator of their quality! Happy cooking!