A single burner induction cooktop is a great choice for anyone who wants the benefits of cooking on an electric or gas stove without having to worry about flare-ups. The best part? There are no more setting pots over flames.
Single Burner Induction Cooktops use electromagnetic waves, which are electronically controlled coils beneath ceramic plates used to warm pans/pots. You get perfect heating in your kitchen pot unlike ever before seen with other types of cookware.
For those looking to upgrade their kitchen appliances for the upcoming holidays, not only are their deals on cookware but also on cooking equipment. Induction cooktops are often overlooked in favor of gas or electric stovetops, but they offer many benefits that may make them more desirable depending on the needs of the user. Read this article to find out about some of the best single burner induction cooktop options available today.
- 1 List of 12 Best Single Burner Induction Cooktops Reviews
- 1.1 1. CRUX Single Burner Induction Cooktop, Portable Electric Hot Plate
- 1.2 2. NuWave Precision Single Burner Induction Cooktop 1500-watt
- 1.3 3. Duxtop 1800W Portable Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 1.4 4. PIC FLEX Precision Single Burner Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
- 1.5 5. Duxtop Professional Portable Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 1.6 6. Duxtop Portable Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 1.7 7. True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 1.8 8. Iwatani IWA-1800 Tabletop Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 1.9 9. IiSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 1.10 10. COOKTRON Single Burner Induction Cooktop Portable with Fast Warm-Up Mode
- 1.11 11. Duxtop 1800W Portable Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 1.12 12. Hamilton Beach 34104 Single Burner Induction Cooktop 1800 watt
- 2 Tips and guide to buying the best Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 3 Tips for using your Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 4 FAQs about a Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- 5 Conclusion for the Best Single Burner Induction Cooktop
List of 12 Best Single Burner Induction Cooktops Reviews
1. CRUX Single Burner Induction Cooktop, Portable Electric Hot Plate
- CRUX Single Burner Induction Cooktop is your instant solution for cooking anywhere. Enjoy the versatility of our sleek-looking cooktop that comes with a powerful 1800 watt heating system so you can quickly fry, boil, simmer, and more.
- It has 10 temperature settings between 140 degrees Fahrenheit to 465 degrees Fahrenheit with 9 power levels from 200 watts to 1800 watts so you will always have the right option for your needs at hand.
- For safety purposes, the CRUX heating elements are designed not to be placed near water or other hot materials- making this unit safer than some others on the market. If there is ever an overheat error detected then it automatically shuts off after being on for 120 minutes which means your food should reach its perfect doneness.
2. NuWave Precision Single Burner Induction Cooktop 1500-watt
- The 1500-watt NuWave Precision Single Burner Induction Cooktop (PIC) Gold is the perfect way to cook with steel and iron pots without having them get too hot. The PIC’s magnetic induction coils generate warming reactions that produce heat directly within your pans, making for better cooking results while reducing residual heat in kitchens all around.
- The induction cooktop featured on the PIC Gold can sear steak at 575°F, keep sauces warm with only 100° of difference between high and low temperatures. With digital temperature controls that allow you to adjust in 10-degree increments; this is perfect for preparing food without sacrificing time. It also features an auto-off function that automatically turns off after two hours of unattended idle or when there’s no more power left. Saving money as well as burning calories by keeping your household gadgets running longer than necessary.
- The PIC Gold is a cooking machine that lets you cook outside the kitchen. With its lightweight and compact design, this portable outdoor oven can be taken virtually anywhere, to your backyard or RV for example. You’ll never need an open flame again with this great invention: just select what wattage level suits best (600-1500) then press one button to get started on whatever food item takes up all my free time.
- With its patented design, the PIC Gold has up to 90% less energy waste than traditional stoves. It cooks food without open flames or hot coils which means it can be placed far away from any combustible materials with guaranteed safety measures in place.
3. Duxtop 1800W Portable Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- This lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. It’s perfect for dorm rooms or home kitchens with its compact design using outlets in all North American homes- ETL listed too.
- Hailed as the ultimate cooking experience, this desktop induction cooker has 10 power level settings from 200W to 1800W with a temperature range of 140°F – 460° F. There is no open flame or hot cooking element that can cause burns making it safer for you and your family members who will be using it often.
- This induction stove is easy to operate with a simple control panel. The built-in countdown digital timer allows for “set it and forget it” stock-making, steaming or slow cooking tasks in 1-minute intervals up until 170 minutes. It also has a glass cooktop surface that can easily be cleaned using only a damp paper towel so you don’t have any problems when preparing meals around this pressure cooker’s kitchen appliance.
- The Induction cookware from Anolon is made of food-grade 18/10 stainless steel with a heavy gauge impact-bonded bottom ensuring quick, even heating. The pot features a wider mouth than normal stockpots for easy stirring and braising as well as a clear tempered glass lid that allows you to monitor your cooking task easily without having to open up the entire thing or take off any parts when boiling water over high heat in an electric range oven.
4. PIC FLEX Precision Single Burner Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
- The Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) Flex is an exceptionally well-designed, high-quality kitchen appliance. Made with a series of magnetic induction coils located in its cooking surface this sleek-looking burner produces heat directly from the pan using steel or iron pots to make your food taste better than ever before.
- NuWave’s Induction Cooktop allows you to sear meat and keep sauces warm, all with the same unit. The intuitive digital temperature controls let users adjust cooking temperatures in 10-degree increments – making it easier than ever before.
- The PIC Flex lets you cook outdoors, even on the go. With its lightweight and compact design, it’s easy to take anywhere. The outdoor camp stove has 3 wattage settings of 600w, 900W, or 1300 W so whatever your needs maybe there is an option for them all.
- The PIC Flex is an innovative new stove that uses heat directly in the cookware itself. This means it wastes virtually no energy while cooking your food and saves you money on gas or electricity bills. The safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires, accidental burns, etc., which makes this product perfect for any family looking to save some dough when they eat at home.
5. Duxtop Professional Portable Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- The Duxtop professional countertop burner is an ETL-listed piece that can be used in all homes across North America. The lightweight and portable design make handling easy, while its fast cooking capabilities make it perfect for any chef.
- Induction cookers are more efficient than gas or electric stovetops because they use less fuel. They also provide faster cooking times with fast heat-up, making them perfect for busy people on the go.
- The sensor touch panel is sensitive to the slightest of touches and easy to operate. With its large LCD readout display screen, even from afar, it will provide you with all your information in an easily digestible form.
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability. Equipped with a 7-blade fan, the glass cooktop dissipates heat rapidly to prevent burning food on top of it. With no open flame or heating element in this product, you’ll be able to easily clean up after yourself when using anything but water as your soapy cleanser if needed.
6. Duxtop Portable Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- The Duxtop ICP Single Burner Induction Cooktop is a sleek and lightweight appliance that you can take with you anywhere. It comes standard in all North American homes, ETL listed for safety reasons as well. This innovative cooktop features a 110V/120 V 15 amp electrical outlet so it will work with any type of power source – not just ones from your home country or region.
- Duxtop portable cooktop is a high-efficiency, energy-conscious way to bring water quickly and safely from the boil. The burner has 20 preprogrammed power levels with 83% efficiency – so you can enjoy your meal even more.
- The touch control panel is a child safety lock that keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set. The fast boil button, keep the warm button (for 1 -30 minutes at 140°F), up to 10-hour timer settings are all conveniently located on this screen which makes it easy for anyone in charge of food preparation or serving guests.
- This stove will have you feeling like a true chef with its automatic shut-off function. It automatically shuts down after 60 seconds of not detecting any cookware or the wrong type, so there’s no need to worry about overcooking anything. This unit works best for users who own an induction pan since it creates even heat distribution across all areas – ensuring great results every time.
7. True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- The True Induction TI-1B is a powerful new cooktop that offers the safest and most versatile cooking surfaces available today. The unit runs off of standard 110V power, which means you can plug it in pretty much anywhere (even on your boat). It has 1800 watts of cooking power, enough to cook anything from soup to steaks.
- Easy care: When cleaning up after using the burner, just wipe it down with a damp cloth. To prevent scratches or scrapes that could get into food while cooking, or worse yet, cause an electrical short circuit.
- We recommend using our proprietary induction pots and pans made of magnetic materials like cast iron and stainless steel. Just swish them over the surface occasionally when they’re not being used.
8. Iwatani IWA-1800 Tabletop Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- This new and improved model of our old-time favorite is designed with you in mind: it’s the perfect cooktop for a small kitchen, and its design makes it easy to travel with.
- With 7 temperature settings, including the ability to simmer at different low power levels, this portable induction burner can be used not just by culinary students or professional chefs but by amateur cooks too.
- Featuring 60 seconds auto-shutoff if your pot becomes too hot and 9 settings providing powerful cooking options such as setting 2 providing 1800 watts of power for deep frying while option 5 provides 1000 watts for neutral boiling water/rice while option 6 provides 800-watt heat appropriate for lighter sautéeing jobs.
9. IiSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- With a powerful range from 100W to 1800W, the perfect power for your cooking needs is just one quick click away. From simmering and slow-cooking food at home or getting those crisp edges on an appetite all you need now are these high-tech appliances that will make life easier.
- 17 preset temperature levels allow you to experiment with different heating styles. 20°F increments are available, so the user can choose how hot they want their waffle or pancake cooked without having to find an accurate measure by feeling alone.
- The sleek, lightweight design of this compact cooktop ensures that it will fit into spaces with limited height or width. The large cooking surface can hold up to eight inches (20 centimeters) in diameter and is great for frying pans with an average thickness of 3-8 cm.
- The timer is a great way to keep track of how much time has passed since your last meal. It also helps you avoid over-eating because the glass surface makes it easy for people who tend to eat quickly like me.
10. COOKTRON Single Burner Induction Cooktop Portable with Fast Warm-Up Mode
- The 1800w quick heating induction burner is faster than a standard electric stovetop. The reduced surface area allows water to boil quickly, and under “BOOSTER” mode it can do so in 1 minute. With this model, you have higher heat conduction for different cooking needs like steaming or frying food items that require lower temperatures with longer cooking times. Perfect for stews on the other hand because they need constant monitoring throughout their entirety while still being able to burn off any excess ingredients at a medium-high setting.
- The child safety lock ensures that the unit will not operate without protection, and will shut down if it experiences unsuitable operating conditions. The induction cooktop has an LED display that shows “H” after shutting down to prevent touching hot surfaces for fear of burning yourself.
- Induction cookers are easy to use, with 9 power levels and 10 temperature settings. The range is 140°F – 464 °F (or 200 °C-230 °C). You can also adjust your desired setting using touch-sensitive buttons which make these appliances more convenient than ever before.
- The induction cooker is an excellent choice for people who want to take the hassle out of cooking. With its compatibility with all major cookware, this sleek little machine can be used in any kitchen without worrying about cleaning up afterward.
- The induction cooker is perfect for your kitchen, RV, or office. This compact and lightweight device can be installed in a limited space easily with no significant impact on utility, perfect if you’re looking to save cabinet depth. The smooth glass surface will never show scratches while maintaining its waterproof properties which makes this an attractive option as well.
11. Duxtop 1800W Portable Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is the perfect cookware solution for your kitchen. Lightweight and compact, this sleek appliance can be used anywhere in any home with an electrical outlet – no more running back to get extension cords.
- The digital control panel is a beautiful and sleek design with the most up-to-date technology, it will be sure not to disappoint. The front-lit screen shows your set temperature or wattage for any given time so you know when it’s ready without opening anything else than just looking at this amazing machine.
- With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean. A durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat and ensures a longer product life.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. Equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system. The ETL approved.
12. Hamilton Beach 34104 Single Burner Induction Cooktop 1800 watt
- This Single Burner Induction Cooktop is 40% faster than a traditional stove when boiling water. Whether you’re cooking for your family or preparing soup, this appliance will save time in meal prep and provide fast heat up.
- The new induction cooker is the perfect way to cook up your favorite foods. With a variety of controls and settings, you can choose from 1-10 heat levels or set an exact temperature in Fahrenheit (180 – 450) or Celsius(82-232).
- With this new method of boiling water, you can make a cup or pot of pasta in 7 minutes. Just be sure not to pour the hot liquid onto your hands because it will burn them. Instead use an open container for handling food while mixing and stirring with another one until they’re cool enough that we don’t feel pain anymore (10-15 seconds).
- This versatile pan has a wide range of sizes, from small 4″ Diameter saucepans up to 10″ frying pans and stockpots. It’s like having the fifth burner right where you need it.
Tips and guide to buying the best Single Burner Induction Cooktop
You may be thinking that this is an easy decision. You can simply pick from the marketplace and find a Single Burner Induction Cooktop to fit your needs, but it’s not as simple when you’re looking for something like an induction single-burner stovetop. To make things even easier. We’ve researched all our options so there won’t be any regrets before purchasing, just take a read below:
The first and most important feature to look into when deciding on a new induction burner is how it will be used. Will you need the timer, if so then it probably makes sense to buy one that comes with at least an adjustable timer as well as cooking temperature measurements for accurate overall control of your meal preparation process? If you’re just looking for something to boil water quickly, then the built-in timer likely won’t matter much to you, but it can definitely make a difference in terms of versatility and functionality.
It’s important that the controls are easy enough for anyone else in your home to use without training or having a hard time following instructions since they’ll be utilizing this piece of equipment long after you’re gone from the home or have stopped cooking for them. Switches and knobs are the most common type of control, but touchpads with LED displays can be found as well. This is more common on larger Single Burner Induction Cooktops, so if you’re looking to save money don’t expect this feature.
A great benefit of using a single burner electric Single Burner Induction Cooktop like an induction cooktop is that they’re usually much smaller and compact than their counter-top counterparts. For those who live in apartments or small homes; this will allow you to free up some extra space that would’ve been taken up by a traditional range/stove without compromising your ability to cook meals quickly and easily like ever before!
Price The price of each unit is going to vary greatly depending on the features available to you as well as the overall quality of the unit. If you want a high-quality induction cooktop but refuse to pay more than $100, then your options are going to be limited. On the other hand, large price tags don’t necessarily guarantee great results so those on a really tight budget may have trouble finding a single burner induction stove that is worth buying.
Single Burner Induction Cooktops are usually more convenient in the long run because of their energy efficiency. This means that electricity is usually much cheaper than gas or other types of heat sources, which makes it easier for you to keep track of your overall costs when cooking. This can be especially valuable when trying to reduce your monthly expenses.
The temperature controller allows you to achieve the exact heat level needed for your meal while allowing you to maintain control of the cooking process so there isn’t any room for error. Not all Single Burner Induction Cooktops come with one, but it’s definitely worth looking into if this is an important feature to you since it may affect how often you use the burner based on convenience.
Safety Most modern induction cooktops are extremely safe when used properly. This means that before purchasing one check out what safety features are included in order to reduce your liability in regards to accident claims. For example, some induction burners will automatically shut off when they are tipped over or reach a certain temperature range which can help save money due to their lack of needing replacement parts over time.
Tips for using your Single Burner Induction Cooktop
- The one thing to remember when using your Single Burner Induction Cooktop is that it will take time for the temperature to increase. It can be easy to forget this fact and try cooking at the same levels you would on a traditional stove which can ultimately lead to an accident.
- The biggest mistake people make when cooking with an induction burner is overcooking their food because they were trying to speed up the process too much or didn’t realize how quickly heat transfers across the surface of the unit making it hotter than was expected. Induction burners are known for being extremely efficient, but if overused then you run into trouble.
- When using an induction cooktop you should always allow enough space between any pot/pan/etc. being used so that there is room for the heat to transfer across the surface. This means that if you put a pot with no space underneath or around it, then there is nowhere for the heat to escape and your food will quickly overcook due to the limited circulation of air.
- Knobs should be turned until they’re at the desired temperature range and then left alone as this will help them retain that level without wasting power trying to reach an unattainable setting. Once it’s reached don’t touch it or adjust it until you’ve finished cooking and removed everything from the burner because constant adjustments can reduce its overall life expectancy.
- Most induction burners come with specific instructions on how best to use them so read those before starting any meal preparation process. If you still have questions, then ask the manufacturer or another user so you can be sure all of your bases are covered and it’s safe to start cooking.
FAQs about a Single Burner Induction Cooktop
How does a Single Burner Induction Cooktop work?
An induction burner uses electricity to create heat in the same manner as any other stove. It simply transfers that heat through a coil of wire at a rapid speed until it’s transferred onto the bottom of a pan and heats whatever is inside of it.
Are they worth the price?
For individuals who are always cooking up meals for themselves, a Single Burner Induction Cooktop can be invaluable. This is because it will save you time and money in the long run since you don’t have to wait for large amounts of water or oil to boil which reduces your risk of burning yourself.
How do I clean the Single Burner Induction Cooktop?
Since most induction burners are made of stainless steel, they are fairly easy to clean after use with a regular cleaning solution made for metal surfaces. Most come with directions on what the best way is to keep them in good shape over time so follow those guidelines when completing your regular tasks or replacements may be required.
Is it safe to cook with?
Most modern induction burners are extremely safe when used properly. This means that before purchasing one check out what safety features are included in order to reduce your liability in regards to accident claims. For example, some induction burners will automatically shut off when they are tipped over or reach a certain temperature range which can help save money due to their lack of needing replacement parts over time.
How do I clean up spills?
Cleaning food and liquids from the Single Burner Induction Cooktop is usually as easy as wiping them down with a damp cloth. In most cases, they are completely waterproof which makes cleaning them a simple process, but always check to make sure before using any materials on the surface of the unit which could cause harm if it’s not designed for that type of treatment.
Conclusion for the Best Single Burner Induction Cooktop
Single Burner Induction Cooktops are extremely efficient because they can reach higher temperature ranges than other types of stoves. This makes them the ideal choice for cooking up almost any type of meal, but since all individuals have different tasks then it’s best to read user guides and manuals before making a purchase in order to determine if this is the right fit for you. Once you’ve gotten past that hurdle follow safety procedures when using it in order to reduce your liability regarding claims made after an accident occurs when using it.
With so many different reviews and products on the market, it can be hard to know which induction cooktop is best for your needs. We’ve done all of the work for you. Our team has selected 12 of the top single burner induction cooktops available today, each with a unique feature set that makes them stand out from one another. Whether you are looking for an affordable model or something more premium, we have got you covered. If you want to purchase any of these items now, simply click here and scroll down until you find what suits your tastes best.