The history of the Weber brand stretches back to when its creator first devised a kettle grill. The business has since introduced many different products and grilling accessories, such as Weber Gas Grills or electric ones with thermometers built-in.
When it comes to buying a grill, there are many options on the market. But what is important when looking for a Weber gas grill? There are eleven great grills currently being sold by this company that can help you get started with your own backyard barbecue party or any other cooking event. Let’s look at some of these top-of-the-line products and see which one will work best for you.
List of 11 Best Weber Gas Grills Reviews
1. Weber Gas Grill Summit 7270001 S-470 Stainless-Steel 48,800-BTU
- This barbecue is a natural gas grill, which means you need to have it plumbed into your private patio or deck. If not already done so, please see our selection of propane barbecues for more options.
- The cast-iron cookware is designed for durability, with a front-mounted control panel and six individual burners. With the Snap Jet ignition system, it’s easy to set each burner at just the right temperature before cooking begins banishing all your worries from dinner in an instant.
- The product is an entertainment center with a natural gas supply hose included. The instructions for setting it up are available through the BILT app, which can be downloaded onto your phone as well.
2. Weber Gas Grill 7470001 Summit S-670 6-Burner, Stainless Steel
- This beautiful natural gas grill is great for those who want to cook with flame. You will need plumbed-in Natural Gas lines on your patio or deck before using this product, if not, choose one of our Propane barbecues instead.
- With it’s 6 burners, the Weber Summit is great for your outdoor grilling needs. With a 120-inch hose length and capacity of 838 square-inch total cooking area that includes 445 sq in on primary cooks’ plate plus 535 inches available from warming rack to cook anything you want.
- The Louisiana Grills 624 comes with a side burner, sear burner, and smoker box. The dimensions are 57-inches Lid Open (H x W) for cooking on the go or closing it up to use as a portable grill! This also has more than enough room inside – the primary cooking area is 624 sq inches so you can prepare plenty at once without running low on fuel before your next BBQ session.
- The new, high-performing gas grill is perfect for your backyard. This 30 by 74-inch charcoal and wood smoker includes an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors that measure 9mm diameter grates, 60,000 Btu per hour input ensures even cooking no matter how many people are using the barbecue at once.
3. Weber Gas Grill Spirit E330 Lp Black
- The Charcoal Grill is perfect for any family that wants to have the taste of grilled food but without all those pesky charcoal smells. It has an upgraded sear station and built-in thermometer so you can get your grill on faster than ever before.
- The best way to keep food warm is by using the built-in warming rack and simmering BBQ sauce or sauté veggies on the side burner.
- With their professional, tone of voice and porcelain-enameled surfaces, they are a must-have for any serious cook. These cast-iron grates will give you the best-tasting food imaginable as long as you cook at an even heat level that is retained from bottom to top thanks in part to these clever materials.
- This cookware is built to last with a heavy-duty and porcelain-enameled lid that won’t rust or peel over time.
4. Weber Gas Grill 66006001 Genesis II S-335 3-Burner
- The Gs4 high performance grilling system is designed to give you the best possible experience while barbecuing. This product requires natural gas so make sure that it’s plumbed into your patio or deck.
- The side burner provides a Simmer option for sauces and veggies, as well. It also has Infinite control valves which allow you to regulate the heat at your fingertips; perfect when searing meat or creating an intense sear mark.
- The Electric Smokehouse delivers an unparalleled smoking experience with its pure stainless steel rod cooking grates that are made of solid 7mm material. With this smoker, you can prepare all your favorite foods in style and safety for years to come.
5. Weber Gas Grill 61011001 Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane 3-Burner, Black
- This barbeque grill is perfect for any backyard cook who needs to use liquid propane. It will work with 20 lbs of fuel, and if you have natural gas plumbing instead we also carry an assortment that has this capability as well.
- The GS4 grill is the best and most high-performance one on our list. With all stainless steel burners, Infinity ignition system for optimal temperature control in both windy weather or at night time when you want to cook a juicy steak without having it go out before its time. this product offers plenty of BTU’s per hour 39 thousand.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention. With a total of 669 sq in including an integrated warming rack and a fuel gauge that lets you monitor how much is left at all times; there’s no need to worry about running out.
6. Weber Gas Grill 46110001 Spirit E-210, 2-Burner
- Get that perfect smoky flavor every time with the Weber Gas Grill 46110001 Spirit E-210. This grill is equipped with two burners, giving you 360 square inches of primary cooking area, as well as a warming rack for extra food. The porcelain-enameled lid and cook box are built to last and will not rust or peel over time.
- With heavy-duty caster wheels, this grill is easy to move on grass or a patio. The grease management system makes cleanup a breeze – simply detach the drip tray and empty it into the trash. Grill like a pro with the Weber Gas Grill 46110001 Spirit E-210.
7. Weber Gas Grill 61025001 Genesis II E-315 3-Burner, Copper
- The Weber 61025001 Gas Grill is the perfect addition to any outdoor entertainment area. This grill has a professional tone of voice and offers plenty of features that will make your grilling experience top-notch. The Genesis II E-315 comes with a fuel gauge, so you always know how much gas is left in the tank.
- Additionally, this grill is compatible with the iGrill 3 Smart technology, which takes your grilling game up a notch. With three stainless steel burners and 6 hooks, this grill can accommodate all of your cooking needs.
8. Weber Gas Grill Summit S-460 Built-In
- Are you in the market for a top-of-the-line gas grill? If so, then you’ll definitely want to check out the Weber Gas Grill Summit S-460 Built-In. This high-performance grill is perfect for those who want the best of the best. It features four stainless steel burners that offer a combined 48,800 BTUs of heat, as well as a 10,600 BTU sear burner that’s perfect for creating delicious steaks and burgers.
- The grill also comes with a 6,800 BTU smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box, making it the perfect choice for those who love to cook outdoors. So if you’re looking for a quality gas grill that will help you achieve culinary perfection.
9. Weber Gas Grill 62006001 Genesis II S-435 4-Burner
- The GS4 cooking system from Big Green Egg is a high-performance grilling experience that will make your food taste better than ever before. It features infinity ignition, burner units with stainless steel favorites, and grease management systems to keep things clean while you’re having fun in the backyard or at campsites all over.
- The combination of stainless steel, 7mm diameter solid rod cooking grates, and 1 side burner delivers up to 69,000 BTUs making it the perfect choice for any home. With an output tone that’s both professional as well entertaining.
- This grill has a lot of cooking space for people who like to cook large meals. The iGrill 3 is compatible, and will monitor the food from start to finish so that it knows when your perfect temperature has been reached.
10. Weber Gas Grill 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color. The dimensions are: Lid Open – 57″H x 48″W x 26″, and closed 44 1/2”x48 27 “D (including burners). Each cooking grate is 10 16 “long by 17 5 wide, for 20 32 X1755 inches combined measurements approximately.
- The Propane gas grill works with a Standard 20 lb LP tank. It features porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and the convenient iGrill 3 accessory (sold separately). The modular design makes it easy to assemble while also remaining lightweight enough that you can easily move around your property if need be; this is perfect for large yards or patios where space may not always permit an appliance enclosure.
- The two-burner grill is built to fit small spaces and packs a powerful GS4 grilling system. 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product can be found through the free BILT app.
11. Weber Gas Grill 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner
- Are you looking for a high-quality gas grill that will provide you with years of amazing grilling experience? Look no further than the Weber Gas Grill 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner.
- This top-of-the-line grill boasts the GS4 grilling system, which ensures even heat distribution and superior ignition. In addition, its porcelain-enameled cooking grates are easy to clean and provide a rustic look.
- With 529 square inches of cooking space, this grill is perfect for small or large gatherings. And thanks to its open cart design and six tool hooks, it’s easy to transport and store. Finally, the built-in lid thermometer ensures precise temperature control for perfectly grilled food.
Tips and guide to buying the best Weber Gas Grill
Size of the Grill
For obvious reasons, there is nothing worse than being caught in the rain with an umbrella over your head and a barbecue grill under it. The size or scale of this unit can be one factor that you should consider.
The advantage of large Weber Gas Grills is that you will have plenty of room to cook for everyone at the party without having to worry about them not getting enough food to eat. On the other hand, if someone gets sick after eating too much-grilled food, well, there are certainly disadvantages to cooking for a crowd.
A smaller grill allows people to enjoy their meals during inclement weather far away from any possible rainfall. This may seem like less fun compared to hosting a giant party in your backyard, but you will still be able to have a great time.
Smaller grills can also be moved from place to place more easily than their larger counterparts, which is something that needs to be taken into consideration since you will want to carry it from your house or garage and then again from the sidewalk all the way down to the grass.
Number of Burners
The difference between one, two, three, and four-burner grills is rather simple: each additional burner allows you to cook at faster rates with less downtime. If your goal is fast cooking times and a constant flow of food on hand for everyone who wants some barbecue on their plate, going with a model that offers an extra burner will make these dreams come true.
Three-er models are perfect for those who do not need an extra burner but still want to enjoy the quality of the Weber Gas Grill. Going with a one-burner option will require you to purchase special attachments for it in order to be able to move fast.
Three, four, or even five burners are also useful when cooking at high temperatures because they allow you to preheat areas independently so that food does not stick.
Of course, more is not always better and you should factor in how many people are going to be eating at your little barbeque party.
A longer-lasting grill is one that has a durable construction. This means you should look for materials such as heavy-duty stainless steel or cast aluminum. These items can last you through many years of use without having to worry about rusting or warping.
These grills also make it easy for you to clean all types of food remnants, including grease and oil which often makes the most difficult part of cooking out. This is because they all have porcelain enamel linings that can be cleaned off within minutes with a little bit of soap and water.
The best Weber Gas Grills are those that have a wide variety of burners, which allows them to cook at rates that cannot be matched by smaller models. These grills also offer the opportunity for you to prepare different types of food at once without worrying about not having enough room on your grill.
In order to get the most out of your barbecue cooking experience, you will need to make sure that your grill has been constructed from durable materials.
Stainless steel is one such material that you should look for when buying a new Weber gas grill. This metal can be counted on to keep the rust away and remain looking brand new throughout many years of use.
You should not be fooled by other materials such as chrome-plated metals because these can corrode and become useless after a few years of being exposed to heat, rain, and sunlight.
The porcelain enamel coating on the cooking grates is also important so that you do not have to worry about food getting stuck or burnt during the cooking process.
FAQs about a Weber Gas Grill
What is the life expectancy of a Weber gas grill?
Depending on whether you decide to purchase a larger or smaller model, the life expectancy of a Weber gas grill ranges from 10 to 20 years. This is a rather small period for most people, but one that can be extended by simply keeping all surfaces away from rust and corrosion.
What are the additional costs incurred in buying a Weber Gas Grill?
There are no hidden fees when it comes to purchasing a Weber gas grill because the price tag already includes everything you will need in order to get started with your new cooking experience. You may also have to pay extra if you wish to have an item shipped outside of your home country because some retailers require that customers pay duties and other taxes at their end before the item is delivered.
Which is the best Weber Gas Grill?
The one that suits your cooking needs and has proper construction. These grills all come with a variety of features so you will have to choose from those instead of sticking to certain brands.
What are the advantages of the Weber gas grill over others?
Weber’s products have been on the market for many years and they have been equipped with the latest technology to ensure that customers get nothing but the best quality when using them. The company is also known for making sure that all of its products are not only durable but great at cooking out as well.
What are the disadvantages of the Weber gas grill?
While Weber grills are great at what they do, some people may find them to be rather pricey since the price tag on these grills is often higher than those found in other stores. It can also be very difficult to find a store that offers products for sale online because of their popularity.
Everyone has heard of the Weber gas grill and most people enjoy trying out different models in order to find one that is perfect for their needs. While all of these grills are rather similar, there are differences between them when it comes to their construction. Make sure you know exactly what you need your grill to do before choosing one so that you can get the most out of your money.
For 50 years, WWF has been protecting the future of nature. The world’s leading conservation organization, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 1.2 million members in the United States and close to 5 million globally.
The Weber Gas Grills are hands-down some of the best options on the market. They’ve been around for decades, and they continue to grow in popularity because their quality is unmatched by competitors. No matter what your needs or budget may be, you can find a Weber that will suit your wants and needs. If you want an outdoor cooking experience unlike any other, then these grills are perfect for you! Check out the Food 4 Kitchen list above to see which one is right for you today.