A 2-burner gas grill is a little more complex than you may think. For example, sticking an excess burner onto your standard model won’t make it anything like what you desire and need.
The best two-burner gas grills are perfect for cooking at home. They’re flexible and can be used anywhere you want, which makes them great! You may need to consider certain factors when buying one of these products such as the size/cooking area or how efficient it is with energy use – so make sure that your needs match up well against what this grill offers before making a purchase decision.
A 2-burner gas grill is a great option for those who want to make the most of their outdoor space. Patio grills are not only easy to operate, but they also provide an opportunity for a cookout with friends and family members. These 8 models will ensure that you’re able to enjoy your patio this summer. They range from propane-powered grills that you can take on picnics, to portable grills that offer convenient transportability and versatility in cooking options. With one of these options, it’s easy to have a barbeque anytime.
List of 8 Best 2-Burner Gas Grills Reviews
1. Blackstone Flat Top 2-Burner Gas Grill, 28 inch
- This large-capacity, the 12-inch long griddle is perfect for breakfast or lunch. It can cook up eggs and pancakes with ease while you prepare other dishes like quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwiches – even steak! You also get two side shelves to store food in the pan when not in use so there’s no risk of burning anything on a hot plate top surface anymore.
- If you’re looking for an easy way to cook outdoors, look no further than the Blackstone Griddle. This grill can be assembled in minutes and is powered by electricity or gas; it also has a built-in igniter! It eliminates all the messy hassle of kerosene grilling with its push-button ignition system that never runs out on me like my old one used to.
- The Blackstone Outdoor 40″ Camp Chef Loncin combo makes camp cooking easy. You can easily wheel around your yard or transport from the backyard to any campsite thanks to its removable grill top, foldable legs, and four industrial-strength caster wheels. The durable steel frame construction ensures long-lasting use as well so you won’t need another one for a while.
2. Blackstone Adventure-Ready 2-Burner Gas Grill
- The Blackstone Adventure-Ready 2-Burner Gas Grill is perfect for a delicious feast. With a large 448 sq in the cooking area, this grill can hold up to 44 hot dogs or 34,000 BTUs. The grill is made from high-quality materials and distributes heat evenly.
- Plus, the grease management system in the rear makes it easy to clean. The legs fold in for easy portability, and the igniter is built in. Get ready for some backyard fun with the Blackstone 28″ Griddle.
3. Permasteel PG-A40201-RD 2-Burner Gas Grill, Red
- With a total cooking surface of 360 square inches, the PROPANE GAS GRILL offers you easy grilling for parties that are sure to please. Whether it’s family night or an Independence Day cookout with friends; this grill is perfect.
- The best way to cook a delicious, juicy burger is with superior quality cooking equipment and this barbecue grill from Masterbuilt has two 304 stainless steel burners that provide 22,000 BTU each. It’s great for grilling burgers on any night of the week.
- This propane gas grill comes with a front access door that makes inserting and replacing its tanks easy. It also has side shelves where you can store tools or food, as well as 4 caster wheels for moving the grill out of your way when not in use.
4. Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 2-Burner Gas Grill, Black
- The Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 2-Burner Gas Grill, Black is the perfect grill for anyone who wants to cook like a professional. This grill is built to last with heavy-duty construction and a porcelain-enameled lid and cook box that will not rust or peal over time. With 360 square inches of primary cooking area and 450 square inches of total cooking area, this grill has enough space to cook for any size crowd.
- Plus, the included warming rack provides an additional 90 square inches of cooking space. The heavy-duty caster wheels make it easy to move your grill on grass or a patio, while the built-in ignition system ensures quick, hassle-free starts every time.
5. Char-Broil 463655621 Performance TRU-Infrared 2-Burner Gas Grill
- Enjoy the convenience of a single cooking surface that can reach temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with 310 square inches of primary space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant steel grates, and 95 sq in for warming buns or sides.
- With the TRU-Infrared cooking technology, you can enjoy even heat distribution and 50% more juicy food. The exclusive metallic gray finish of this single door grill adds style to your backyard space while increasing its durability.
- The new and improved TraxSide Burner from Kegco is a must-have for any commercial kitchen. With electronic ignition, fast burner lighting at the push of your finger with no more matches needed. The side shelves offer added workspace while being Gear Trax enabled so you can cook without worry when using this gas range top. It also folds down to save precious countertop real estate during non-use periods or if storage needs arise.
- The gas-fueled devices allow for even heating with no hot or cold spots. The stainless steel burners emit flames from the top and provide long-lasting performance.
- This grill is the perfect way to keep an eye on your food’s temperature. Not only does it have a lid-mounted gauge, but also features durable porcelain-coated grease pans which can be removed for easy cleaning.
- The mesh panels on this gazebo are perfect for providing shade and shelter all year round. The large doors make getting in easy, while the simple design makes it easy to assemble with standard hardware.
6. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill
- This Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill is perfect for professional who wants to get the most out of their cooking. The 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates will be plenty of room to cook up a meal, and the 8,000 BTU side burner provides secondary cooking space for sides or sauces.
- The two stainless steel in-line burners provide even cooking performance, so your food will come out just the way you want it every time. The porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox are weather-resistant, so you can grill outdoors no matter what the weather is like.
7. Char-Broil 463660421 Performance 2-Burner Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- The Gator’s Choice 310 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated, rust-resistant cast iron grates plus a 95 sq. inch warming rack is ideal for a side dish or bun preparation. The stainless steel finish offers increased style and durability while providing you with the storage space necessary to keep your propane tank ready at all times.
- The trim and stylish electronic ignition system give you the convenience of fast burner lighting at your fingertips. The side shelves fold down to provide added workspace when not in use, while also saving valuable floor space with its Gear Trax enabled design.
- The four stainless steel burners produce even heat with no hot or cold spots. They operate on propane, gas (LP) and are powered by an easy-to-use pilot light system that also powers all but your oven lights when needed.
- The porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning, and the temperature gauge allows you to monitor the inside of your grill with ease.
- The perfect addition to your outdoor living space, this lean-to has everything you need. With four heavy-duty casters and the ability to lock two of them in place for stability when it’s time to enjoy some al fresco dining or barbequing with friends.
8. Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Gas Grill
- The Char-Broil Performance Series 2-Burner Gas Grill is the perfect grill for any professional. With 24,000 BTUs of cooking power, 300 square inches of primary cooking space on porcelain-coated cast-iron grates, and 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates, this grill has everything you need to cook up a storm.
- The lid-mounted temperature gauge ensures that your food is cooked perfectly every time, while the UFC provides stylish durability. The metal side shelves fold down when not in use, and there’s even a convenient access storage cabinet to store your propane tank and accessories. The grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability.
Tips and guide to buying the best 2-Burner Gas Grill
When you’re looking for a new 2-burner gas grill, there are several factors that need to be considered. The size and shape of your property will determine what kind of purchase is best suited for you; however, we can list some important considerations below:
Mobility is important for those who have to transport their grill frequently. If you’re planning on taking your grill to the beach, poolside parties, or picnics with friends and family members, then it’s a good idea to consider gas grills that are easy to carry. Many models include caster wheels that allow the unit itself to be wheeled around with ease. The overall weight of the grill might also affect how difficult it is to move from place to place.
Portable 2-burner gas grills are usually used for outdoor cooking because they are easy to operate and versatile in terms of cooking options. Some portable grills only provide limited heat options, including a single burner and a small surface area for cooking, but others have more sophisticated designs. These models might include two burners, a grill that is extendable vertically, or a third extra-large burner that can be used to broil fish or other meats.
For those who are looking for a vintage or classic cooking experience, there are some great small 2-burner gas grills that can be used at home. These models provide lots of personal space during the prep process and minimize the amount of smoke that is produced by cooking food items. However, it can be difficult to prepare large quantities of food with small grills, so make sure that the size of your grill matches up well with how much food you will need to cook.
A great way to determine how big or small a 2-burner gas grill should be is by taking measurements of your backyard space. It can also help to take measurements of other appliances in your home; this can provide you with some context for what would look best next to your grill or stove.
Most grills come with a BTU rating, which gives you an idea of how much heat the grill can produce. If your grill doesn’t have any measurements or available documentation that states this statistic, you can usually find it online by doing a quick search for the model number and manufacturer.
There are several applications in which a high BTU rating might be useful: apartment/condo-dwelling, large families, and outdoor picnics. If you live in an apartment or condo where space is limited, you’ll want to make sure that your grill allows you to cook up food items quickly and thoroughly without causing a lot of smoke. If you’re cooking for a large family, you’ll want to make sure that your grill can provide enough space and energy for cooking. And if you’re going to be using your grill for outdoor picnics or barbeques, then a higher BTU rating would be optimal in case the wind picks up while you’re out on the lawn.
Durability and Construction
Some 2-burner gas grills are made with high-quality materials that help to preserve the integrity of the product. However, you’ll want to do your research so you don’t end up with an appliance that breaks down after only a few uses. This is one reason why it’s best to find out how long the warranty is on a specific product and then compare that information with reviews you find online.
If there aren’t many reviews available for a particular grill, take a look at some of the other grills produced by that manufacturer before making your purchase. When you consider price, durability, and overall value, it should be easy to make your purchase decision.
The main purpose of a warming rack is to help keep food warm just before it’s ready to be cooked. Warming racks are especially helpful when cooking large quantities of meat or other items because they allow the grill operator to set the food aside in order to deal with the rest of the meal preparation process.
Although most models of portable grills run on propane, there are other options available. Gas grills that can be operated by electricity include heating elements that resemble coils and aren’t adjustable like the burners found on gas models. Some electric 2-burner gas grills also come with removable plates or grids that can be placed directly on top of the power source to increase cooking options.
FAQs about a 2-Burner Gas Grill
Can I use a 2-Burner Gas Grill at Home?
As long as you have access to an extensive amount of natural gas or propane, then it should be easy for you to enjoy the benefits of owning your own portable grill. Depending on your home’s layout and available space, you’ll want to find out if you’ll have enough space to store a 2-burner gas grill when it is not in use.
Can I use a 2-Burner Gas Grill at Work?
If you work somewhere with a spacious outdoor area, then a 2-burner grill might be just what your workplace needs to encourage staff bonding and team-building activities. There are also some businesses that use 2-burner grills as stand-alone tools for cooking food items on the go.
How do I clean my 2-Burner Gas Grill?
There’s no silver bullet for cleaning a 2-burner grill, but there are some things you can do that will help prolong the life of your appliance. The best place to start is by using a clean, damp cloth or paper towel to wipe down all metal and plastic components each time you finish cooking something on the product.
How do I light the burners on my 2-Burner Gas Grill?
Once you’ve hooked up your propane tank, turn on the valves for both burners. If you want to make things easy, you should buy a grill with push-button ignition or even electronic ignition! Then set one burner control knob at medium and the other at a slightly lower setting. Now all you have to do is wait a few seconds and ignite the burners by pushing down on the ignition switch.
Do I need a cover for a 2-Burner Gas Grill?
If you’re going to be using your portable grill on a regular basis, then it definitely makes sense to buy a cover. A grill cover will prevent the elements from damaging the parts of your appliance and keep out pesky insects at night. If you don’t want to buy a cover, then at least make sure you’re storing your grill in an area that can be closed off from the elements.
You might have a lot of questions about a 2-burner gas grill, but hopefully, this article has helped you to get a better understanding of what these products can do. Before making your purchase, take the time to research reviews and look at features that will make the most sense for your needs. If you need help learning how to use a 2-burner grill, then take advantage of YouTube videos or ask for assistance from an experienced friend.
Many people who own a 2-Burner Gas Grill end up loving the product because it provides them with so much flexibility when cooking outdoors. A grill like this works well at home, work, and in recreational situations, especially if you love to prepare food in front of an audience.
With the best 2-burner gas grills, you can cook up a delicious meal for everyone. If any of the 8 products we’ve shared with you look like they will work well in your outdoor cooking space, now is the time to buy one. The team of Food 4 Kitchen hopes our list has helped make your decision easier and given you some insight into what other customers who have purchased these items enjoy about them. Thank you so much for reading.