You’ve never known a grilled meal like the one you make on your 3-burner gas grill. It’s simple to set up and use, with two burners going high heat that’ll perfect any dish from burgers to steaks as well as making that all-important recipe for those hardworking buns in our lives. You can always turn down one of these burners if there are children around who might be scared by anything too hot but even then we recommend keeping them at their optimum level just because nothing beats quality food cooked right before your eyes.
A 3-burner gas grill is a perfect choice for those who are looking to cook a variety of dishes at one time, or for large families. This list offers you 10 great options that range in price and features – so there’s something here for everyone. Just remember to do your research before making your final decision on which model will be best suited to meet all of your needs.
What is 3-Burner Gas Grill?
A 3-burner gas grill is a great addition to any home as it gives you the freedom to cook your meal exactly how you like, and just as importantly – when you like. This style of grill uses propane or natural gas for fuel instead of charcoal. This means that each burner can be set at either low, medium, or full power depending on what type of food you’re cooking and ultimately giving you more control over the quality and taste of your cooked meals.
These are the most common type of grill found in households across the world. They’re great for cooking just about any food, including meat, seafood vegetables, and even bread. The main benefit of 3-Burner Gas Grills over their larger counterparts is that they have a much smaller footprint so don’t require as much room on your patio.
A 3-burner gas grill is perfect for those who want more cooking space, without having to take up too much room outside. It’s also great for large families as it can cook food fast so you won’t have to wait around for your meal to be ready. You’ll have complete control over the heat so you can cook things at the perfect temperature every time. Finally, most models feature a removable tank which makes refilling them quick and easy.
List of 10 Best 3-Burner Gas Grills Reviews
1. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
- The Char-Broil classic 3B 360 gas grill is a professional-grade cooking appliance that offers superior performance and unbelievable value. With three in-line stainless steel burners, this grill can produce up to 30,000 BTUs of heat, making it perfect for even the most demanding cookouts.
- The large 360 square inch cooking surface provides more than enough space to cook your favorite meats and sides, while the 8,000 BTU side burner gives you the extra space you need to prepare sauces or sides. And with its durable porcelain-coated lid and firebox, the Char-Broil classic 3B 360 is built to last season after season.
2. Kenmore PG-A4030400LD-MO 3-Burner Gas Grill, Mocha
- The 3 BURNER GAS BBQ is a powerful and versatile outdoor cooking system that can cook up to 33 burgers at once on its 512 square inches primary cooking surface. There are also 381 square inches of usable space for food, which makes this beast perfect if you like eating by the grill or in your backyard.
- Folding side shelves make it easy to store or position your grill; when opened up, the sturdy steel frame creates an excellent workspace for cooking on any size patio.
- The powerful three-burner stainless steel grill provides a total of 30, 000 BTU. The easy push-button electronic ignition can start this outdoor cooking machine in no time at all. Side shelves and powder coating make sure that it doesn’t get destroyed by tough conditions such as rain or snowfall easily-in fact you’ll be able to use your BBQ even more often with these features on board. Not only does the exterior look great but also protects against rust for greater durability over long periods of time too.
3. Char-Broil 463342420 Signature TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill
- The Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill is perfect for the serious griller. The Tru-infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups and delivers even heat, resulting in juicier food. The grill also features integrated LED lights and a sleek lid, handle, and cart design that give it a distinctive style.
- And for quick and reliable starts, the Surefire electronic ignition system is at the push of a button. Plus, with its intuitive design, keyhole slots, and common hardware, assembly is quick and easy. The porcelain-coated cast-iron grates are durable, rust-resistant, and easy to clean.
4. Weber 66016001 Genesis II E-335 3-Burner Gas Grill
- This product is a natural gas grill and the only way you can use it is if you plumbed for Natural Gas. With its powerful Gs4 high-performance grilling system, this bad boy will be able to cook like nobody’s biz.
- The side burner of this grill can simmer BBQ sauce or cook vegetables while the Infinite control valve lets you fine-tune your flame. The sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat, and there are two separate cooking systems for searing proteins at different temperatures so they’re cooked through perfectly.
- The stainless steel grate provides superior heat retention and is easy to clean. The size of the cooking area makes this smoker perfect for any home cook, from beginners who are just starting out or experienced cooks on a budget looking for something small enough not to take up too much space in their kitchen.
5. MASTER COOK 3-Burner Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- The powerful stainless steel burners on this propane gas grill can put out 30,000 BTU-per hour with an integrated piezoelectric ignition system and quick start-up because you just have to turn a knob.
- The stainless steel control panel with chromium plating and a built-in thermometer makes this propane gas grill more study, delicate. It features two foldable tables that can be used for cooking or serving food. There’s also an extra heavy-duty wheel caster so you don’t need to worry about storage when not in use.
- The PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES by Maverick grills are a great addition to your propane gas grill. They allow for more space than traditional metal or ceramic cookware, and with their durable enamel surface, they will last longer too! The 46″ x 20’7″, 29 5/8 inch long folded size makes these items easy to store when not in use.
- This propane gas grill is perfect for any outdoor space like your backyard, garden, or patio. It can be used all year round and will complement the area you choose to use in style.
6. Weber 61011001 Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane 3-Burner Gas Grill
- You’ll need a liquid propane tank to use this grill. The 20-pound size is recommended, but if you have natural gas plumbed instead of propane then look at our selection for barbecues with the proper hookup.
- The infinity ignition system from GS4 ensures a consistent and reliable flame, while the stainless steel flavorizer bars cook your food better than ever. The high-performance burners are perfect for cooking large amounts of meat or vegetables in just one minute each.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates are perfect for those who want the best of both worlds. With a massive 669 sq in the total surface area including their hidden warming rack and a built-in fuel gauge that lets you see how much life is left on your grill. These bad boys will have anyone craving BBQ like never before.
7. Victory 3-Burner Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner
- When it comes to grilling, don’t be a novice. With this Victory 3-Burner Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner, you’ll have all the tools you need to make your backyard barbecue the talk of the town.
- Three robust burners offer up plenty of heat for those perfect sear marks, while the infrared side burner is perfect for cooking up quick and delicious steaks or chops. And when it’s time to eat, the double-walled grill hood and sides will help keep your food nice and warm. Let Victory help you achieve backyard barbecue perfection.
8. Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Gas Grill
- The Char-Broil Performance Series TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill is our professional-grade grill that is perfect for the mid-size cookout. The Exclusive stainless steel finish will increase your style and durability, while the TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even heat, and cooks juicier food.
- With 450 square inches of primary cooking space, this grill is great for most cookouts. The porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant, and easy to clean. Plus, the swing-a-way warming rack adds versatility to your cooking options. The reliable push-to-start electronic ignition ensures that you’ll be able to start your grill quickly.
9. Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Gas Grill, Black
- The natural gas grill is perfect for those who live in areas that have access to plumbed-in Natural Gas. Otherwise, if you are looking at Propane barbecues instead of this type of cooker we offer many different models.
- Create delicious, mouthwatering food with the help of your 10-year gas grill. This versatile outdoor cooking appliance includes various features such as an improved infinity ignition system for easy starting and reliable performance that won’t leave you without fuels when needed. Get ready to create restaurant-quality dishes in any weather using natural gas. It’s not only safe but also cheaper than propane or charcoal according to Weber.
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates are made with a proprietary process that results in an array of beautiful colors and textures. They come equipped to give you the perfect amount for three burners, giving 529 sq inches over two large wheels or six tool hooks on its unique open cart design-built in lid thermometer included.
10. Weber 66015001 Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Gas Grill
- The Grill and Dinner Grate are made of durable materials to last for years. The dimensions on the lid open up 62 inches high x 59 wide with a 31-inch diameter primary cooking space measuring 513 sq in total while the tuck-away warming rack area provides 156 square inches when needed or not in use which can be tucked out from under your grill using its foldable handlebar design at 38” left-to save 29″ back towards your main workspace giving enough room between it so you always have access without getting stuck causing an accident.
- The Genesis II E-315 is a sleek and efficient grill that will provide you with 39,000 BTU of heat. It has three stainless steel burners as well six hooks for cooking versatility! With iGrill 3 Smart technology (sold separately) this unit can automatically set the temperature on any size grill or smoker ensuring perfectly cooked food every time.
- If you’re looking for a grill that will give your kitchen an outdoor vibe, then this one might be what you need. Built-in factory to operate using natural gas and delivered through the pipeline system from local utilities on site. You’ll want to confirm the installation of the line before use though- make sure there are no leaks or other problems so as not to damage property while cooking away those summer days.
Tips and guide to buying the best 3-Burner Gas Grill
The first thing you’ll want to consider when looking for a new 3-Burner Gas Grill is the design. Just like other kitchens appliances, these come in different shapes and sizes so make sure that your chosen model will fit well with the rest of your outdoor furniture. You’ll also want to make sure it’s not too big or too small as this can affect the space around the grill for you to prepare your food.
You’ll want to consider how easy it will be to clean and maintain – especially if you entertain often. We all know that cooking over an open flame creates a mess, so make sure you get something that’s simple to clean with no fiddly parts hiding dirt and grease where you don’t want it.
If you like to entertain often, look for a grill that has enough space on the main cooking area without having too many bells and whistles. Remember, you can always use an outdoor stove or even make do with your oven if you don’t have the room for a 3-burner gas grill.
You’ll want to choose something that will last you for years. Look for specialist alloys that won’t rust or degrade easily, stainless steel is also a good choice but not quite as durable so if you’re not careful it can corrode and be rendered useless in just a few years’ time. Be sure to check the reviews online before your purchase to make sure that no one has had any problems with the 3-Burner Gas Grill you’re thinking of buying.
Safety is paramount when it comes to any type of 3-Burner Gas Grill. For this reason, you’ll want to make sure that the model you’re looking at has adequate safety features in place. This will mean that when the grill is not in use, the fire will be extinguished and no flame or gas can escape.
Also, consider how hard it will be to change the propane tank. This is something most people don’t give any consideration too but it’s actually a pretty important thing to consider when buying a new grill – especially if you live in an area where there’s little or no support and you may have difficulty getting hold of replacement parts or fuel for your grill.
3-Burner Gas Grills are made from many different materials so you’ll want to consider what will suit your needs best. Stainless steel is highly durable but can easily get hot which can be dangerous if you don’t wear appropriate protection while cooking, cast iron grates are also good for heat conduction and distribution – making sure that your grill cooks evenly.
There is an array of different grill types to buy such as those that use charcoal, those that use wood, and those that run on propane gas. Whilst some people swear by charcoal grills they can be quite messy and cumbersome although with the right maintenance you can enhance their longevity. Propane grills tend to be easier to maintain and more convenient but they do require refilling and changing of propane tanks, wood grills also don’t need replacing but you’ll have to make sure they’re properly maintained to keep them working well and last for a long time.
If you want to get the best out of your grill then consider purchasing one that runs on charcoal which provides a unique flavor. Remember that propane gas isn’t the only option available to you.
This is a pretty important aspect to consider as it affects the amount of food you’ll easily be able to cook at once. You’ll want to consider how many people will usually eat – also think about snacks and extras such as hot dogs, chili, and other things that you might like to cook up on your grill.
When calculating this number, it’s a good idea to remember that you shouldn’t be cooking on the grill more than 2 burgers at once, one large steak, and a selection of vegetables. This is because if your food isn’t properly contained then it can easily fall from the 3-Burner Gas Grill and cause accidents that could potentially ruin your day or night.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a grill that will cook quickly then the right choice for you is a 3-burner gas grill. These types of grills are easy to find and come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, but they do have their own advantages and disadvantages when compared to other types of grills. This article should have given you a pretty good idea of what to look out for when purchasing one so that it will last, be safe, and cook well.
We hope that this guide has helped you find the best 3-burner gas grills for your needs. Whether it is a more affordable option or the most luxurious of all products on our list, we have covered everything in our detailed comparison table so you can make an informed decision about which product to buy today. With these 10 products at your disposal, there are plenty of options for anyone with any budget and need. What are some features you look for when purchasing a grill? Let us know below in the comment section! Thanks again for reading – happy cooking everyone!