The 4-burner gas grills can cook up a storm in no time with hardly any effort. An excellent grill might last for many seasons provided that you keep it before and the following working day. But why choose one over another? The majority of these cooking channels have shelves, tool racks, or cabinets to store your fuel tanks when not being used which is perfect if you’re interested in mobility.
If you’re looking for a new gas grill, then you’ve come to the right place. After reading this article, we can assure you that you’ll be able to find one that meets your needs and is within your price range. The team of Food 4 Kitchen will show you 10 of the best 4-burner gas grills on the market today with reviews and all pertinent information such as dimensions, fuel type, BTU’s and more! So stop wasting time here at our blog post and go grab yourself a great grill.
List of 10 Best 4-Burner Gas Grills Reviews
1. Royal Gourmet GB4001B 4-Burner Gas Grill, Black
- Though it may be a bit subtle, these burners have the power to cook 52000 B.TUs worth of food with just 4 13 thousand BTU stainless steel cooking surfaces.
- This large cooking area makes sure that your family’s breakfast and dinner will never be boring. With over 4-1/2 mm thickness on the griddle plate, you can cook up anything from sausages to steak for a delicious meal in only minutes.
- The heavy-duty casters make it easy to move around your kitchen. The durable stainless steel control panel and black powder-coated steel feet add an extra touch of class, while the cold-rolled cooking surface is designed for durability that will last long even with daily use.
- A detachable grease cup with a large capacity makes for hassle-free cleanup. The flat top and side handle allow you to remove them when cleaning up, which is great since there’s not much room in this deep fryer. The fixed tables keep all of your accessories within reach while staying sturdy enough so nothing falls over or gets out on accident during use.
2. Royal Gourmet GA4400T Stainless Steel 4-Burner Gas Grill
- With a total cooking area of 640 square inches, you can cook 15 hamburgers at the same time. With 471 sq in. porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates and 169 stainless steel warming racks for burgers or chicken wings (or both), your food won’t be sitting around waiting to overcook.
- The perfect way to cook with even heat and high-to-low control, 4 stainless steel burners provide 40k BTU (10k each) power which can be used for your cooking needs. They’re durable enough so that you don’t have to worry about them breaking down earlier than expected.
- When you need a place to keep your seasonings and grilling tools, these side tables are just what the doctor ordered. They’re durable so they’ll last through years of use without any hiccups or dents.
- The stainless steel flame tamers distribute even heat to every inch of cooking grates, and the porcelain-enameled cast iron with superior heat retention helps impart more flavor.
- With its easy-to-clean and move design, the BBQ Grill is an excellent addition to your home. With a grease management system that includes both a tray with holes for catching all residue as well as a cup where you can put away any drippings after use, two durable wheels so it’s simple enough even when moving from room to room.
4. Dyna-Glo DG400C Premium 4-Burner Gas Grill Cover, Black
- With this Dyna-Glo Premium BBQ Cover, you can keep your grill safe from the harsh elements all year round. Made with a water-resistant, heavy-duty PVC shell and 900 Denier polyester lining, this cover will withstand the wind, rain, and snow.
- The double-stitched seams provide additional strength and durability to help prolong the life of the cover. The durable nylon & rubber side handles make it easy to remove or handle the cover before and after use.
5. Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Gas Grill
- The Grill is a versatile, high performer. Its dimensions of 24 1/2″ D x 53 1/2″ W and 45 inches tall with an 18 5 inches primary cooking area make it perfect for your home BBQ needs! The warming rack can hold up to 40 pounds while the main burner has 36000 British thermal units (BTUs). This combo allows you to cook anything from burgers on one side or salmon fillets on another without ever having too much heat overlap which results in a better flavor profile achieved quicker than if using separate grills.
- Top-notch stainless steel finish for durability and style. Not a cheesy infrared grill, but real flame from the top. Reliable electric ignition means your grill will be up in smoke fast with this bad boy on wheels so you can get cooking right away.
- Porcelain-coated grease pans are durable and can be removed for easy cleaning. Porcelain-coated cast-iron grates made a perfect choice because they’re rust resistant, long-lasting – you will love them.
6. Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4-Burner Gas Grill, Black
- The new rear grease management on this unit has been welcomed with open arms by all! It’s amazing how much easier cleaning up after a job is now that there are no more drips coming out from behind.
- This Blackstone Griddle offers an easy way to cook your food outdoors, and it is simple to use. The battery-powered push-button ignition will give you the freedom that comes from not having any complicated tools necessary for cooking on a grill or BBQ. There are also no worries about matches being needed because this product includes preprogrammed digital technology which makes starting up quick as well as safe – so get ready for some good old-fashioned grilling fun without all those hassles anymore.
- The beautiful, new and improved Flat Top Grill is perfect for breakfast or dinner. You can also use it to cook eggs in the morning before your day starts; then when lunchtime rolls around again you’ll have that gooey cheese sandwich waiting on one side while vegetables get prepped with Teppanyaki style food preparation skills at another.
- This unit has four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners that provide 60,000 total heating power. It also comes with a standard 20lb tank and accommodating storage for your propane tanks tucked underneath the left side shelf when not in use.
- If you’re looking for a grill that will last, look no further than the Blackstone. This durable and long-lasting Steel Grill is built with a powder-coated steel frame, stainless steel burners, and thick cold-rolled cooktop plates. It’s super simple to clean making post-meal cleanup a breeze too.
7. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Gas Grill
- If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line gas grill that will stand up to the test of time, this is the model for you. The Char-Broil Performance 4-Burner Gas Grill features a robust stainless steel finish, as well as an electronic ignition system and 10, 000 BTU side burner.
- Plus, the porcelain-coated grease pan can be easily removed for cleaning, and the stainless steel burners emit flame from the top to ensure even cooking. Finally, the porcelain-coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and built to last.
8. Dyna-Glo DGB495SDP-D 4-Burner Gas Grill
- This Dyna-Glo grill has everything the backyard chef needs to cook for family and friends. Its four burners produce 12,000 BTUs each, for a total of 48,000 BTUs. The side burner produces an additional 12,000 BTUs.
- The grill also features 461 square inches of primary cooking space, as well as heavy-gauge cooking grates. Whether you’re cooking up burgers and dogs or ribs and steaks, this Dyna-Glo grill is sure to deliver delicious results.
9. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, 4-Burner Gas Grill
- The powerful four-burner grill is a great place to cook for your family and friends. With 443 square inches of cooking space, this reliable appliance will provide you with the most delicious food imaginable.
- The heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grates will keep your food hot and crispy. The side tables are perfect for all of that prep work you need to do before dinner time.
- The stainless steel lid and control panel of this grill are perfect for providing the look you want, without sacrificing functionality. Actual products may vary from images shown due to enhancement by team members who work hard always striving towards perfection in design. However, each one comes standard with all features that make it an excellent choice among many others on today’s market.
10. Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- The primary cooking area of this grill is 425 square inches, and all grates are porcelain-coated cast iron. It also features a 130 square inch swinging warming rack for when you need side or bun buns ready at once.
- This exclusive stainless steel finish and stylish design will give your RV the perfect look. It is easy to assemble, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. The cart features standardized hardware for quick installation – no more waiting around on this one.
- The perfect barbecue for any occasion, the Traeger Grill covers all your grilling needs with its electronic ignition and porcelain-coated grease pan that can be removed for easy cleaning. The accessory tray allows you to cook like a pro without even stepping foot out of this great machine.
- The stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to allow for even heat and cooking; a 10,000 BTU lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sides or sauces. When not in use, the lid folds down protectively while offering incremental workspace when you need it most.
Tips and guide to buying the best 4-Burner Gas Grills
You’ll want to pay attention when choosing a 4-burner gas grill because there are some critical features that you’ll need. With all these things in mind, it should be easy for anyone who wants their cooking experience with this sort of equipment to only get better from here on out.
This is an important aspect for many consumers, but usually, it’s the very first thing that people notice. A lot of 4-burner gas grills come with designs that are sleek and stylish which will look great in any yard or garden. This isn’t a huge deal-breaker, especially since a great majority of people who buy outdoor cooking equipment do so because they enjoy going to their favorite barbecue spot on weekends and have plenty of free time during the sunny months.
Size and Weight
When you buy a new 4-Burner Gas Grill, check to see what the size and weight it is. This will help you know if you can take it with you when you move or make sure that there’s room for it in your backyard or patio area. You don’t want to buy something that is too small and doesn’t cook your food properly and end up wasting money on something else right away because this defeats the whole purpose of buying outdoor cooking equipment set in the first place.
Ease of Use
When you are buying a 4-Burner Gas Grill, you are doing so to make your life easier. You don’t want something that is complicated or splintered so that the temperatures and settings on it don’t work properly. When you need to cook food for a family event or party, it will only frustrate you to know that your kitchen equipment isn’t good enough and just won’t do.
This is an area where many consumers get confused easily because there are two different types of fuel- natural gas and propane. Fortunately, this article here will explain everything in detail about both fuel contents and which one does better to use than the other when using gas grills such as these 4-Burner Gas Grills.
Heating and Temperature control
The best 4-burner gas grills will have a heating mechanism that is easy to control and one that makes it simple to switch between the different temperature levels of cooking your food at. You don’t want something that takes more time than necessary just to let you know how hot of a flame is going on so you can crank up the heat or turn it off quickly.
As far as your gas grill is concerned, you’ll want the one that is the most portable and convenient for any given situation. If you don’t have to transport it anywhere then this isn’t such a big deal, but if you do need to change locations at times then having a portable 4-Burner Gas Grill will be useful to your outdoor cooking needs.
Keeping the points listed above in mind, you’ll be able to find one that works well for your needs and stands out from other 4-burner gas grills on the market today. There are plenty of choices to choose from when you visit our website because we take pride in offering only high-quality products to our readers. Plus, if you want to learn even more about these items, our articles will make it easy for you to do so.
If you are in the market for a new gas grill, please take some time to read through our reviews of these 10 best 4-burner gas grills. We have also provided an overview of what features they all share and which ones might be more suitable for your needs. With so many options available today, it can be hard to know where to start looking or how much money is necessary to spend. Hopefully, this guide will help make that decision easier.