A new image of summer has just been revealed and it’s not one we expected. The time for comforting soups and stews is over, forget about some heartwarming dish in your pantry. If you want great food served promptly then these 5-burner gas grills will do all of the work.
If you’re in the market for a new grill but don’t want to spend too much money, then this blog post is for you. We’ve compiled a list of the 10 best 5-burner gas grills that are currently available on Amazon so that all your cooking needs can be met without having to break the bank. Make sure to check out each product’s reviews and price before making any purchases.
List of 10 Best 5-Burner Gas Grills Reviews
1. Royal Gourmet GA5403C Premier 5-Burner Gas Grill
- The Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker has a spacious 738 sq. in., including 566 porcelain enameled cast iron grates and 172 wire racks that allow it to cook 18 hamburgers at one time.
- The grill delivers a powerful performance! This stylish gas BBQ has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner with 14 thousand-BTU power, and also comes equipped with 7 high-powered ones for74K total output.
- The Rotisserie Kit with Motor is the perfect tool for anyone looking to cook up a juicy and tender whole chicken that has been cooked through. With an infrared rear burner, you can either choose a low-heat roasted flavor or high heat searing which will guarantee your meal comes out perfectly every single time.
- The sturdy and reliable grill has a built-in electronic ignitor that can light up burners instantly, providing you with precise heat control. You do not need to open the lid or turn any knobs while your food cooks thanks in part because it’s monitored via an integrated gauge on screen.
- Cleanup is a breeze with the grease tray and cup. The removable design helps you to keep your grill clean, while still catching any extra fat that might come off during cooking for easy disposal or recycling.
2. Broil King 958347 Regal S590 Pro 5-Burner Gas Grill
- The Regal S590 Pro will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results. With patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, this range offers a variety of features that make food preparation easier while simultaneously maintaining consistency in quality.
- The solid rod 9mm stainless steel cooking grids are up to 56% heavier than those in comparable grills, providing great heat retention and giving bold sear marks. The durability of this material will ensure your grill is always ready for any occasion.
- The large 55,000 BTU main burner and 625 sq. in of primary cooking area ensure that you can cook for the whole family with ease on this grill. The 10,000-minute side burner, as well as the 15K rear rotisserie, will have your guests pleased.
- The blue LED lights on the grill make it easy to see where your controls are set. Add some cool style with these beautiful and functional control knobs.
3. Royal Gourmet GA5401T 5-Burner Gas Grill
- An ample cooking space means that you can cook 15 burgers at the same time. It has 632 sq in total area, including 477 sq inches from porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates and 155 square inch chrome steel warming rack.
- The brilliant design of this propane gas grill provides an amazing 10,000+10k BTU per burner. Plus it has a sear burner that produces an incredible 14KIouma but with just 6 stainless steel burners for 64 thousand total.
- The sear burner and lidded side burner are designed to provide strong performance, with 14000 BTU of power. The larger 10k BTU model is perfect for cooking your favorite sides dish or sauce while you’re busy working on more important tasks in the kitchen such as making dinner.
- The innovative design of the commercial kitchen cleaning equipment makes it easy to clean. This high-quality, grease trap-based model has a removable tray that can slide out and dump any residues without hassle or mess. The stylish grill is made of heavy stainless steel, featuring durable control panel and double-layer lid with heat resistant handle. It’s built to last for long time use.
4. Cuisinart CGG-8500 Side 5-Burner Gas Grill
- The Cuisinart 5-Burner Gas Grill is the perfect BBQ for any level of griller! The 5 independently controlled burners produce a total of 50,000 BTUs of cooking power spread evenly across the 460 square inches cast iron cooking surface.
- The grill also features an additional 12,000 BTU side burner, making it easy to cook up all your favorite grilled foods. With two 18″ x 13″ side tables, you’ll have plenty of space to prep your food while it cooks. The heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grates help retain heat, ensuring that your food turns out perfectly every time.
5. Dyna-Glo DGB515SDP-D 5-Burner Gas Grill
- This heavy-duty Dyna-Glo grill has everything you need to cook up a storm for your friends and family. With five 12,000 BTU burners, it provides plenty of heat for searing steaks or cooking up a whole chicken.
- Plus, the side burner is perfect for simmering sauces or heating up some buns. With 483 square inches of primary cooking space, this grill is perfect for even the biggest backyard barbecues.
6. Dyna-Glo DGP552SSN-D Premier 5-Burner Gas Grill, Stainless
- The 10-foot natural gas hose included with this grill will allow you to have your own backyard barbeque. The space between racks can hold up to twenty-seven 4 inch burgers at once while the primary cooking area offers 552 square inches of grilling surface for all guests.
- The large cooking space means you can cook more at one time. With an EquiHeat technology powered by five stainless steel tube burners, the flame is even and delivers 60,000 primary BTUs for excellent food preparation results guaranteed.
- This extra 12, 000 BTU side burner is perfect for cooking and storing when you need more space. The flush-mounted cover allows it to nestle into the corner of your countertop without taking up valuable real estate.
7. BLAZE GRILLS 40 Inch 5-Burner Gas Grill
- The Blaze Premium LTE 40-Inch 5 Burner Built-in Natural Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner and Grill Lights is not just a great grill, it’s also an American made product! It has 304 stainless steel construction for durability that will last season after season of use. The cut-out measures 30 inches wide by 19/21 inch deep so you can easily slide plates in or take them off without worrying about burning your fingers on hot metal edges.
- Patented Triangle-shaped Searing Rods are designed to create an ideal surface for cooking and produce impressive sear marks. Heat Zone Dividers allow you to cook multiple types of food at different temperatures, all while keeping your hands safe.
- The new Full-width, 14 gauge stainless steel Flame Stabilizing System covers the entire grilling area to improve flavor and minimize flare-ups. This high-quality system also helps reduce cold spots on your food by creating even heat distribution all across its surface so you can enjoy a crispier steak every time.
8. Blaze Premium LTE 40-Inch 5-Burner Gas Grill – BLZ-5LTE2-NG
- Blaze premium gas grills are perfect for the outdoor cooking enthusiast who wants the best in performance and design. These patented triangle-shaped searing rods create an ideal surface for cooking, while our heat zone separators allow you to cook multiple types of food at different temperatures.
- The full-width, 14-gauge stainless steel flame tamers cover the entire grilling area, improving flavor, minimizing flare-ups, and reducing cold spots. Plus, our cast stainless steel linear burners provide durability and longevity. So whether you’re preparing a family feast or hosting a backyard barbecue, Blaze has the perfect grill for you.
9. N\A 5-Burner Gas Grill Stainless Steel with Side Burner
- The stainless steel on this grill will never rust. The baking grates are made of cast iron, which conducts heat evenly so you can cook with confidence knowing your food is being cooked to perfection every time.
- The large cooking area is perfect for those who love to barbecue-roast. The 459 square inches primary space can hold your meat while you’re getting ready or waiting on it, and the 162 sq ft warming rack lets it stay cool under high heat so that all of our food will taste delicious no matter when we eat.
- The gas grill has 5 independent control burners that can be set to various heat levels. It also comes equipped with a side burner, which produces powerful flames and ensures even roasting of meats or vegetables on an outdoor cooking surface.
- The rich accessories allow you to light your cigar quickly and easily with the push of a button, while it measures in at only five pounds. The 600D waterproof cover will keep it safe from all kinds of weather conditions including rain or snow.
10. Blaze Premium LTE 40-Inch 5-Burner Gas Grill
- Blaze gas grills are the perfect addition to any outdoor kitchen. These patented searing rods create an ideal surface for cooking, while our heat zone separators allow you to cook multiple types of food at the same time.
- With full-width, 14-gauge stainless steel flame tamers and cast stainless steel Linear Burners, Blaze gas grills are built to last.
Tips and guide to buying the best 5-Burner Gas Grills
Size and Usage
Deciding on the size and usage of your gas grill is an important step towards making sure you’re getting the right one. Examples of how and when you’re going to use your grill should help you make this decision. If you’re using it every day then a heavy-duty model with all-inclusive features will be required, whereas if it’s only for weekends or special occasions then a small compact unit will suffice. The best way to determine what product is best for you is by reading as many reviews as possible from both experts and previous owners that have purchased these 5-burner gas grills.
A larger grill has more space for cooking food so that means it can cook faster than smaller models, which generally take longer to cook food. There’s also a larger amount of space for additional and optional features, such as rotisserie burners and side burners. However, if you’re only cooking for yourself or a small family then there really is no need to get a large unit.
When looking at the different 5-burner gas grills on offer, you will notice that some are more fuel-efficient than others. It’s important to get one that requires less gas because it’s better for your cooking equipment in the long run. The more often you have to refill or replace your propane tanks, the higher the cost will be over time so consider getting one with lower gas consumption rates.
Ease Of Use Features
An easier-to-use 5-Burner Gas Grill offers you a greater chance to get the BBQ basics correct every time. If you are not experienced with grills then it makes sense to choose one that’s easy to use because it will help you learn how to create delicious meals. For example, some grills come with side burners, which are great for cooking vegetables or other items at the same time as meat so there’s no real downtime. Other features include electric ignition systems, commercial-style knobs and wheels so finding one that has all of these will help you out massively in the long run.
The cooking surface of your gas grill is where most of the action happens. This is usually made from porcelain-coated cast iron and is where you’ll be placing your food to cook. There are so many different grills available that it’s impossible to say which one will give you the best cooking surface, but we recommend getting a large one as this should allow for plenty of room when creating your family meals.
The maximum temperature rating allows you to gauge how effective your 5-Burner Gas Grill is at creating an even heat over the entire cooking area. If you want something that has more power then go for a product that can reach higher temperatures because it will cook food quicker and require less time and effort from yourself. While some people like doing things the traditional way, other people prefer the convenience and this section of the review will help those who fall into the latter category.
Materials And Durability
The best 5-burner gas grills are made from high-quality materials because this ensures they last longer and can withstand the daily rigors of being used nearly every day. For example, stainless steel is popular with most individuals because it is easier to clean than other similar materials. Grills with aluminum cooking grids are great for even heating too, but you have to be careful with them as they can get dented and damaged if dropped or left out in the rain.
Another factor that will affect your grill’s longevity is its ability to resist rust. A lot of people make the mistake of buying a product that’s made from cheap materials simply because it looks good on the outside. It’s best to go for one that has a premium feel to it because this shows the manufacturer is using high-quality materials, which will ensure your grill lasts longer than cheaper models.
In summary, you should always look at the size of your 5-Burner Gas Grill when purchasing a new one. If you’re cooking for a small family then you don’t need something that’s too big and expensive because this isn’t cost-effective. However, if you’re cooking for a huge group of people on a regular basis then you need to think about getting a large grill that can handle everything you throw at it. This way, you won’t have to worry about having to get a new one in the future because it will be able to handle all your needs right from day 1.
We have shared the 10 best 5-burner gas grills that are available now. This is a great list to cut through all the marketing noise and find products with amazing features, good pricing, and excellent customer reviews so you can buy confidently. The buying guide included below will help you compare these different models based on your needs for cooking space, BTU power needed, price range, etc. If we missed any of your favorite grill brands or styles in our review above please leave us a comment below–we’ll be happy to include them! Happy shopping!