Char-Broil gas grills are a popular choice because they’re durable, efficient, and easy to use. This inspection will show you why it’s the go-to grill for so many people who love how reliable this product can be in both backyard cookouts or when entertaining guests at home. We’ll also explore some of these different models that provide great benefits depending on what type of cooking needs one has – from indoor/outdoor usage all way through smaller families looking only have something small enough not to take up too much space but still big enough where there won’t ever need adding more fuel onto their tanks after every few hours spent using.
The Char-Broil gas grills are so great that they can seem overwhelming to consider. There’s a variety of different types and models with many attributes you need in your grills, such as size or material. The decision becomes difficult when deciding which one is perfect for someone.
Grilling is a favorite pastime for many, and the Char-Broil Gas Grill does not disappoint. With 10 different models to choose from, there’s sure to be one that suits your needs. This review will help you find the grill that best fits your lifestyle.
List of 10 Best Char-Broil Gas Grills Reviews
1. Char-Broil Gas Grill Classic 360 3-Burner
- The Char-Broil Gas Grill Classic 360 3-Burner is perfect for anyone who loves to grill. With three stainless steel in-line burners, you can cook up a storm on this bad boy. The 8,000 BTU side burner is perfect for sauces or sides, and the 170 square inches porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack lets you keep food warm while you finish cooking.
- The 360 square inches of cooking space on the porcelain-coated grates give you plenty of room to work, and the porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to the weather and the elements. Don’t miss out on this great grill – grab one today.
2. Char-Broil Gas Grill 463655621 Performance TRU-Infrared 2-Burner
- The patented Broil King Gourmet 3 rack range is perfect for cooking large meals or family gatherings. This durable and practical stove offers up to 310 square inches of primary cooking space on a steel grate, plus an extra warming rack that can hold sides and buns.
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology can help you avoid flare-ups, deliver even heat and cook your food 50% juicier with its exclusive metallic gray finish. The single door cabinet design makes storage room for propane tanks as well grilling tools or other accessories a breeze.
- The side shelves of this cooktop are Gear Trax enabled, meaning that you can use the included app to program cooking times and temperatures for specific foods. It also has a fast electronic ignition system so lighting your burner is hassle-free. When not in use it folds down nicely without taking up much space on kitchen counters or floors thanks to its handy hinges at each corner.
- The powerful stainless steel burners are perfect for even heat, and the flame from their top is always present so you have no hot or cold spots. This grill has a durable porcelain-coated grease pan that can be removed for easy cleaning, and an accurate temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside of your smoker.
- With the help of this custom-designed cleaner, you can enjoy an easy and safe way to keep your deck looking pristine. The lightweight design means that it’s super simple for one person (or even two!)to move around on their own without having any difficulty rolling over things or knocking into walls while they’re cleaning.
3. Char-Broil Gas Grill 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner
- The Char-Broil Gas Grill 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a durable, high-quality gas grill. The exclusive stainless steel finish will increase your style and durability, while the TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups and delivers even heat, cooking your food juicier than ever before.
- With 450 square inches of primary cooking space, this grill is great for most cookouts. The porcelain-coated grates are both rust-resistant and easy to clean. Plus, the reliable push-to-start electronic ignition and swing-away warming rack make this grill truly versatile.
4. Char-Broil Gas Grill Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid
- The Char-Broil Gas Grill Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid is perfect for the grilling enthusiast who wants a professional performance. This high-quality gas grill features 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates, an 8,000 BTU side burner, and two stainless steel in-line burners for even heat distribution.
- The porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to the weather and the elements, while the metal side shelves provide extra storage and prep space. With 20,000 BTUs of heat, this grill is perfect for large meals.
5. Char-Broil Gas Grill Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid
- Take your grilling on the go with the Char-Broil Gas Grill Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid. This traveling grill is built for easy transport, with a cast aluminum firebox and lid, dual stainless steel latches, and a temp gauge.
- The high-impact frame is perfect for tailgating and camping, while the TRU-Infrared cooking system ensures no flare-ups and perfectly cooked food. With 200 square inches of stainless-steel grilling grate, this grill is perfect for any outdoor event.
6. Char-Broil Gas Grill 463660421 Performance 2-Burne
- The cooker has 310 square inches of primary cooking space and a warming rack for sides or buns. The stainless steel finish increases durability, while the cast iron grates make sure food is cooked evenly on them with no sticking issues.
- The innovative design of the GK Sportsman Square Gas Grill allows you to set up and cook on your own, or with friends easily. The electronic ignitor means fast burner lighting that is perfect for those nights when cooking takes priority over socializing. With stainless steel side shelves offering additional workspace as well as storage options when not in use (they fold down conveniently), this grill has everything needed at home barbecues.
- The stainless steel burners are a welcome addition to any kitchen. They offer even heat, long-lasting performance, and flame from the top so no hot or cold spots can be found on your cookware set.
- The electronic temperature gauge will make monitoring the inside of your grill a breeze. The porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning, and its durable design means this product is built to last.
- Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Sits on four heavy-duty casters, (2 of which lock), making it the perfect furniture addition to your deck or patio.
7. Char-Broil Gas Grill 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner
- The 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast-iron grates, plus 100 sq. in a swing-away rack with the same coating will satisfy even your most demanding guests. The 2 burner 24k BTU gas grill is perfect for those days when you want to cook something special and there’s not much time.
- The durable stainless steel exterior of the range and its lid-mounted temperature gauge ensure that it will last through all your cooking needs. The convectional cooking system helps you cook even faster than before.
- The reliable, fast-starting electronic ignition is a must for your next BBQ. The shelves fold down when not in use to allow you easy access to propane and accessories stored on the side of this gas grill, two caster wheels can lock into place if needed – making it mobile or sturdy enough as desired.
8. Char-Broil Gas Grill 463352521 Performance 4-Burner
- This smoker offers superior heat retention and rust prevention with a total of 425 square inches for cooking. The cast-iron grates provide even distribution, while also providing plenty of space to move around in the event that you need more room or want access from both sides when preparing food on top as well.
- This product has been designed to give you the best of both worlds-style and durability. The stainless steel finish will last longer than other materials while also being able to offer a more modern look with its simplistic design.
- This outdoor gas grill features electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner startups at the push of a button, porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning with no messes on your hands or clothes (or even in front yard!), chef’s delite accessory tray included which provides greater grilling versatility.
- The hearth-style burner is perfect for cooking with a flame that you can watch from top to bottom. It has 10,000 BTU’s and lidded side burners which allow for even more versatility when preparing food in various sizes or sauces without spilling any excess on your kitchen counter.
9. Char-Broil Gas Grill 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner
- This grill has a 24.5″ D x 53.1″ W x 45″ H dimension, which is perfect for the home cook who needs space to prepare food without running out of room on their stovetop and barbeque. The primary cooking area measures 23 inches wide by 18 1/2 long inside but can be expanded up two feet wider than that if needed with an extension cord after it’s already open. There are also vents near these brackets so they don’t get too hot while using them as platforms when grilling larger items like whole chickens or briskets (the oven section integrated into this model does not have any fire bricks).
- The stainless steel finish on this grill will make it stand out as one of the more stylish options available in stores. It also has an electric ignition system so you can get started easily, with wheels for mobility and a locking caster design that keeps it stable when moved around by accident or choice.
- The porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning. The cast-iron grates are rust-resistant, which makes them last longer.
10. Char-Broil Gas Grill 463377319 Performance 4-Burner
- The Char-Broil Gas Grill 463377319 Performance 4-Burner is perfect for anyone who loves outdoor cooking. This grill has a propane/ liquid petroleum gas power source and comes with an exclusive stainless steel finish that will add style and durability to your backyard oasis.
- The 10, 000 BTU side burner is perfect for preparing sauces or side dishes while the reliable electric ignition system makes starting your grill a breeze. The porcelain-coated grease pan can be easily removed for cleaning, and the stainless steel burners emit flame from the top to ensure even cooking. Finally, the porcelain-coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and built to last.
Tips and guide to buying the best Char-Broil Gas Grill
Char-Broil gas grills are a budget-friendly option for individuals that want an efficient and large grill. Since they’re cheap, Char Broilers Grills usually only include the fundamentals – no-frill features at all other than high tech construction with heavy-duty steel or cast iron core material built into the last seven years.
The size is one of the most important things to consider when purchasing a gas grill. Make sure you have enough space in your outdoor or garage area for it. If not, ask yourself if you are willing to sacrifice some space for your grill. A good rule of thumb is to allow at least 4 feet on each side of the grill so that you can move freely around it while grilling. Does this mean certain models won’t fit into some people’s requirements? No, they do exist! There are smaller Char-Broil Gas Grills available that still serve as excellent options for those looking for small size option that fits into more compact areas – like balconies or patios, but remember to compare their cooking surface area with other similar sized grills to ensure it’s large enough for your needs.
It’s not the same as a big bulky grill with wheels, so if you really want a small option that still has plenty of cooking surface area then just remember to look at things like that when comparing models. You can always pull out one or two of its grilling grate bars in order to fit into tighter spaces – this applies with most if not all Char-Broil Grills.
Char-Broil Gas Grill makes some of the best-cast iron grills, so if you want something that’s built to last with superior heating power then look no further. This material is durable and can take a lot of punishment without getting damaged. It provides users with consistently high temperatures when cooking for longer periods of time – perfect for big cuts of meat that need steady cooking over hours or days at a time.
The only downside is that it does require extra care in order to maintain its finish and ensure it doesn’t rust out, which can happen if certain safety guidelines are not followed during use.
You’ll find 7 different types of Char-Broil Gas Grills, each one having its own unique construction features starting from higher-end models that use stainless steel and cast iron core material with porcelain-coated grates, going down to simpler designs made from stamped steel.
The more expensive options are usually better since they have more durable construction while some of the cheaper models can easily rust after a few months of use if not given proper care. There’s also a variety in the way the grilling surfaces are designed. Some models only use metal bars for their grills with just holes in them, while others have two separate grill bars that you place over the gas burners once they’re lit. It’s important to note that some of these cheaper options tend to rust out after using or if left outside during harsh weather conditions.
The amount of BTU or British Thermal Units your grill puts out is a good way of telling how hot the burners and grilling surfaces will get. This rating can be found on the packaging and varies from model to model, usually ranging between 10,000 – 25,000 BTUs depending on size. More expensive models go up into the higher range since they’re usually bigger, have more burners, are made from stronger material, and have better quality construction. It’s recommended to go with something in the middle range if you plan on using your Char-Broil Gas Grill for searing meat or anything that needs high temperatures.
If you want good quality at an affordable price then Char-Broil is the way to go. They make some of the best gas grills on the market, including full-sized outdoor models that are available for purchase – both online and in physical stores. There are also tabletop countertop options if you want something smaller to sit on your kitchen or dining room table. Their design, quality, and construction are far better than anything you can find in stores like Lowe’s or Home Depot for the same price, so if it fits into your budget then go with Char-Broil Gas Grills – but remember that they’re not ideal for smoking or heavy use.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the 10 best Char-Broil gas grills and we recommend that you go ahead and purchase one for yourself or as a gift. It is always good to have options, so feel free to take your time comparing all these great products before making a decision. The only thing left now is for you to buy!