Outdoor Griddles are these flexible cooking gear, and they do not get as much charge. The best outdoor griddle may provide you with a really rewarding experience because you can cook virtually anything on it such as beef or eggs.
In this, in-depth guide to purchasing an Outdoor Griddle for your outdoor gas or charcoal grill, we will help you find the best products around. We have compiled all of these goods from their main cooking area size and power consumption so that it can be easier for both parties involved.
Outdoor griddles are a great way to cook up breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the summertime. They’re perfect for when you want to enjoy your meal al fresco but don’t have enough space for an outdoor kitchen. We’ve rounded up 11 of our favorite griddles and broke down what features they offer so that you can find the one that’s best suited for your needs.
The wonderful effects of Outdoor Griddle
- With the use of an outdoor griddle, you do not need to worry about finding a place for your pancake batter or sausages.
- Oil is no longer needed. This is because the surface area keeps them from sticking and this makes it easy to clean up afterward. Griddles are also capable of cooking more than one type of food species at a time, so they’re perfect if you want to feed a large group of people quickly. Another benefit that comes with using a griddle outdoors is that you can easily convert your grill into an indoor stovetop once the weather gets colder.
- There are several reasons to love cooking with a portable stovetop, but the one that tops them all is how easy they are to store. There’s no need to worry about taking up your whole kitchen counter when you want to enjoy outdoor meals in the warm weather. Outdoor stoves take up the same amount of space as an umbrella or firepit would. Plus, their small proportions allow you to cook without eating too much storage space in your kitchen cabinets.
- Outdoor gas stovetops are perfect for tailgating parties, camping trips, and picnics in the park since they are just as enjoyable outside. You can easily turn any container into a stovetop by placing your burner on top of it. Even a cast-iron skillet will work.
List of 11 Best Outdoor Griddles Reviews
1. Royal Gourmet GB4001B 4-Burner Flat Top Outdoor Griddle
- With 4 independently controlled burners, your cooking options are as limitless and diverse. With 52000 BTUs of power at disposal, you’ll be able to cook anything from delicate pastries in the oven or roasts on high heat, whichever best suits what’s needed for that particular dish.
- This 36-inch long, 21.65 inches wide, and 784 square inches of flat top grilling is perfect for cooking a whole family’s breakfast lunch or dinner with sausages steak potatoes teppanyaki-style foods more. It has an extra-thick 4 mm thickness plate to make sure your food will stay put no matter what you’re making on this large cooking surface so get ready eat up because there is plenty of tasty options waiting just in front of the one who cooks them.
- The black powder-coated steel feet, durable stainless-steel control panel, and cold rolled steel cooking surface with an upgraded electronic ignition system make this smoker a long-lasting choice that can stand up against any challenge. With four heavy-duty casters for easy transportation, it’s never been easier to go from one adventure into another.
- The removable grease cup with a large capacity makes for hassle-free cleanup. The flat top and side handle make it easy to remove the container when cleaning, while fixed tables hold accessories or other spices in place during storage without toppling over.
- The Camp Chef Explorer-E puts convenience and ease of use at your fingertips. Easy assembly is required, as well as fasteners included in the propane tank’s packaging. This product offers a reliable spark with its ignition button for quick starts every time campfire season rolls around again this year.
2. PIT BOSS 10762 5 Burner Gas Outdoor Griddle, Black
- The Pit Boss 10762 5 Burner Deluxe Griddle is your new favorite outdoor kitchen investment. With a large cooking surface and five stainless steel burners, this griddle is perfect for preparing a feast worth of restaurant-style food anywhere in the backyard or in any other setting.
- It can handle anything from hamburgers to shrimp appetizers all in one sleek piece of heavy-duty equipment. Cooking will become so easy and simple with a sleek design, locking caster wheels for portability, and an adjustable heat control knob so you get just the right temperature depending on what type of dish you are creating.
3. Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Outdoor Griddle
- The gas range is a popular choice for homeowners who are looking to cook food in their own kitchen. The dimensions of this product make it easy, with plenty of space available around the item itself and roomy enough that you can easily fit six people at once without feeling cramped or uncomfortable.
- The newest addition to the already impressive line of gas grills is a fast and easy way for you to cook your food with four big knobs on stainless steel.
- This awesome kitchen has everything you need for food preparation. The lower bar design ensures that your grilling accessories are within arm’s reach, while the two fixed side tables provide ample space to work with.
- You’ll be able to throw all your cookout necessities in this little gem. The four locking casters make it so easy for you, and the removable oil management system facilitates quick cleanup.
4. Country Smokers CSGDL0370 Horizon Series Outdoor Griddle
- This small and mighty griddle is built for any outdoor adventure. Griddle away in your backyard or whip up homemade meals during your next camping trip.
- Stainless steel build with a sturdy steel griddle top, pre-seasoned with organic plant-based oil on both sides of the pan so food will not stick to the metal while cooking in an outdoor setting.
- The collapse leg design allows you to pack up this appliance easier than ever before, but we recommend keeping it away from knives and other sharp objects inside tight spaces like backpacks and tents.
5. Blackstone 1883 Gas Hood & Side Shelves Heavy Duty Flat Top Outdoor Griddle
- The Blackstone Griddle Station is a must for any outdoor adventure that involves cooking food. It’s perfect in backyard barbecues, camping trips, and road trips.
- This propane griddle is a powerful tool that features a hood to protect the surface from rain and other elements. It also contains two side shelves for storing gear, such as dice veggies or seasoning your burger patties.
- Grilling your breakfast is a cinch with this huge 28-inch gas grill griddle. You can cook for multiple people at once, which makes big batch cooking like brunch an absolute breeze.
- The heavy gauge metal construction of the outdoor griddle not only makes it durable but also contributes to an excellent and even heat distribution.
- This flat-top griddle is perfect for cooking bacon or any other juicy meat. The drip tray makes clean-up after cooking easy with a mess-free design, while still catching all the grease.
6. Royal Gourmet GB4000 36-inch 4-Burner Flat Top Outdoor Griddle
- With its spacious cooking surface, the cast iron pan is perfect for those who like to cook and eat at the same time. It has an enhanced gloss ceramic coating that ensures quick heat-up times without compromising on durability or longevity.
- When you need to cook an entire family, this is the stove for all your needs. It has four independently controlled stainless steel tube burners with 13K BTUs each and 52K total cooking power. The durable control panel offers a reliable spark at every push of a button so there are no worries about being without heat when something is on its way up or down from high altitudes in front doorsteps.
- The cleanup is a breeze with this grill’s efficient grease management system. No need to worry about hard-to-reach areas and dirtying your hands just because of the mess that comes from grilling.
- The caster wheels on this grill provide an easy and stable way of moving around, as well as easily pick up food from any location. With the four brakes in place to help slow you down when transporting it, there is no worry about running into anything or anyone.
7. Blackstone Adventure-Ready 2-Burner 28″ Outdoor Griddle
- Durable and versatile, this Blackstone 28″ Outdoor Griddle features 2 burners that reach up to 44,000 BTUs. The grill boasts a large square-inch cooking surface for cooking food over the course of several hours without cooling off.
- The product’s square design includes plenty of areas to accommodate any situation from casual backyard barbecues with friends and family to professional catering jobs where high volume is expected.
- It can be used throughout spring, summer, fall, or winter for applications as diverse as grilling steaks or warming cinnamon rolls – all made possible through its sturdy frame and legs which fold down for easy storage at a moment’s notice. The integrated igniter assures an easy start every time- not frustration if you’re in a rush working.
8. Blackstone 36″ Cooking Station 4 Burner Outdoor Griddle
- This kitchen gadget is perfect for any home. It features a removable cutting board, paper towel holder, and trash bag hooks to keep your counters clean while you work or cook. Plus it has Blackstone’s new grease management system which eliminates messes in the back of cabinets with its strategically placed storage trays so they don’t sneak up on us when we aren’t looking.
- You’ll be able to cook your eggs, pancakes, and more on this griddle thanks to its flat-top design. The side shelf with the cutting board is perfect for preparing ingredients while you’re cooking away at the bottom. It also has paper towel holder hooks in case there are any burnt messes that need cleaning up afterward too – not an issue when using our new trash bag hook storage system.
- The Blackstone Griddle is a great way to cook outdoors. It has an easy start, battery-powered push-button ignition that takes away the hassle of Kerosene or Charcoal and Matches. With this grill, you can spend more time enjoying your family’s favorite meal while they eat their vegetables from steaming hot plates on our griddles… guaranteed fresh-tasting without any fussing needed at all.
- The stainless steel handle is both stylish and dishwasher safe, so it’s perfect for any kitchen. The durable plastic construction can withstand high temperatures without burning your hands or damaging dishes in the oven.
9. Royal Gourmet GB4001 4-Burne Outdoor Griddle
- Gracia griddles are perfect for cooking with children or when you want to keep your hands off the food. The 36″ x 22″ size has a total of 792 square inches of space and 4.5 mm in thickness which is enough to cook anything without burning it up too quickly on this large plate model equipped with handles that make cleaning quick and easy-peasy.
- Now you can cook all your favorite dishes with power like never before, thanks to this top-of-the-line gas grill. You’ll be able to make perfect food every time because it contains 4 stainless steel tube burners that are independently controlled and each has 13000 BTU’s total 52000.
- This BBQ grill offers durability and performance to everyone with its stainless steel control panel, upgraded electronic ignition system for reliable sparks at every push. Fixed side tables hold your accessories or seasonings in place while you’re cooking on them – not to mention that they offer great stability.
- The new Open Cart Design from Dettol is sturdy, easy for on-the-go cleaning. The detachable grease cup allows you to easily remove the container and get rid of any residue while also being able to clean up with an easel.
10. Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 Burner Outdoor Griddle
- Blackstone has updated the grease Management on this unit. All units now have a rear drain for easy access, or a front greaser outlet to keep your hands cleaner and protect them from getting dirty when working with pumps that are typically located at head height.
- Get your food cooked and ready to eat in minutes with the Blackstone Griddle. This easy-to-cook grill makes cooking outdoors a breeze! No more hassle of kerosene, charcoal, or matches – all you need is this battery-operated push button ignition model that gets things going fast so there’s no waiting around while food cooks on an open fire pit for hours at a time.
- With an amazing 720 sq inches of flat top grilling, this grill will be perfect for all your cooking needs. From breakfast to dinner and everything in between – you can cook anything on here. Use the bottom shelf as needed or store groceries away from food so it’s clean when they’re ready to use again. You’ll love how versatile this large-size cooker is because not only does it have two side shelves but also one that reaches out about six inches below where pots/utensils go.
- The versatile burner system includes four 15, 000 BTU stainless steel burners that can be controlled from low to high for a total of 60, 000 BTUs. A 20-pound tank with propane is also included and stored conveniently underneath the left side shelf which allows you more space on your cooktop while still being able to use all its features thanks in part because it isn’t too bulky so there won’t be any obstruction when cooking at different temperatures or levels of heat throughout meals.
11. Blackstone 28″ Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle 2 Burner Outdoor Griddle
- This griddle is the perfect way to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It can cook up all your favorite foods like eggs- pancakes –quesadillas grilled cheesesteak potatoes teppanyaki-style food. You’ll even find space on this 470 sq inch cooking surface for more than just side dishes. Use it as an extension of yourself by storing goodies on its two shelves or preparing pot pies after getting done with work at home.
- Do you love the BBQ but hate all of those inconvenient and dirty parts? Blackstone has your solution: a battery-powered push-button grill that’s easy to use. You’ll never need kerosene or charcoal when cooking with one, as it includes an electric start feature! It only takes seconds before dinner is ready. Take away some stress from outdoor cooking by spending more time outside in nature instead.
- You’ll be able to take your food from the backyard and onto a campsite with ease thanks to this outdoor kitchen. It has a removable griddle top, foldable legs & two wheels so you can move it around without any problems.
Tips and guide to buying the best Outdoor Griddle
An outdoor griddle is a long-term investment and it can be tricky to find the right one that will last. Bear in mind what you want out of your purchase before spending money, so as not have buyer’s remorse later on down the line when things don’t work well for how much they cost. There are several features that make all difference between an ideal product versus something less than perfect:
Number of Burners
Outdoor griddles come in a wide variety of sizes. The best one you can find should have at least two burners, which will give you enough space to cook multiple food items at once. You may also consider getting a larger one if you’re going to be cooking for a lot of people, or just want a little extra wiggle room when it comes time to flip your foods over.
An outdoor griddle will have either cast iron or non-stick surfaces. Non-stick is easier to clean since things won’t stick as easily and the surface is much smoother. Cast iron surfaces are known for their durability and they stay hot longer than other materials do. Either type is good, but you’ll need to check if your grill or stove is compatible with the one you purchase.
It’s important to know how much power your griddle has before making a purchase. You will be able to get a general idea from the product description, but it’s best to double-check on this information before ordering. A more powerful outdoor griddle will heat up more quickly and they’re also more energy-efficient, saving you money in the long run. Some have dedicated control knobs that help regulate their heat levels for precision cooking.
Size of the Outdoor Griddle
Outdoor Griddles come in a wide range of sizes and some can accommodate smaller components while others can cook full meals at once due to their size limitations. Decide how much cooking space you want and get the largest one that will fit in your outdoor kitchen. You can always use smaller burners if needed, but it’s impossible to add more stovetop space onto a grill once it’s installed and it’s best not to go overboard on small ones since they don’t heat up as fast.
Ease of Use
You also need to consider how easy it is to operate an outdoor griddle so you won’t be frustrated when you try to cook with one. Look for models that come with detachable tanks or are compatible with standard propane tanks, which are easier to use than rechargeable ones. If you have trouble with their controls, make sure they are intuitive enough for beginners before buying, or read some griddle customer reviews to see how easy it is for others.
Structure and Materials
Never buy an outdoor griddle that isn’t durable enough for how much you’re paying. Check to see if it’s rustproof and has a strong stand so you won’t have to worry about it falling over or breaking down after you start using it. It’s also wise to opt for gas griddles with backsplashes to protect your countertops and cabinets from grease and food splatters, as well as those with small storage racks where you can place the stove when not in use.
Finally, consider how much storage space you have in your Outdoor Griddle. If you want a griddle that is compact and can sit directly onto a burner, make sure it’s not going to take up too much of the countertop area for everything else you need to access. Some designs double as cutting boards or they come with attachable shelves where you can place tools and other items.
Design and Brand
If possible, check if the brand has any warranties or guarantees so you know what to expect if anything goes wrong with your purchase. You should also look at design features such as Outdoor Griddles with detachable plates since it makes washing them easier than cleaning those without removable parts. Consider buying from a reputable brand so their products won’t burn out quickly after you buy them.
Tips for using your Outdoor Griddle
- Always match your cooking surface size to the stove or grill you want to use since it will affect how quickly your foods cook.
- Gas griddles typically run on small tanks of propane that are easy to attach and detach from the unit. They’re a good choice if you need a portable cooking solution.
- Non-stick surfaces are easier to clean than cast iron ones, but they don’t retain heat as well during use. Cast iron griddles hold their heat longer and can be used with higher heat.
- Check for grills or stoves that support different sizes so you can add options in the future when necessary.
- Invest in models with dedicated control knobs so you know how energy is going into each burner.
- Make sure griddles have backsplashes to protect your countertops and cabinets while cooking to minimize cleanup time after you’re done using them.
- Look for storage racks so you can place stoves off the surface when they’re not in use.
- Before buying gas griddles, find out if their brands offer warranties or guarantees to cover any malfunctions with the product that occurs during regular usage.
FAQs about an Outdoor Griddle
How big should my Outdoor Griddle be?
The size of your grill or stove is usually based on how much cooking surface you need. To determine which size is right for you, compare it to how many people will use it regularly. If you’re making breakfast for two or three people, opt for a smaller stove with one burner. For larger meals, look for griddles that have two or four gas burners.
What kinds of Outdoor Griddlers are there?
Gas griddles frequently come in nonstick and cast-iron types, although the latter heats up faster and holds its heat longer during use. Non-stick surfaces don’t retain their heat as well, but they’re easy to clean after you finish cooking. Cast iron griddle surfaces can be used at higher temperatures, but give fewer control over how much energy is going into each burner. You may also find griddles that double as cutting boards or storage racks where you can place your stove when it’s not in use.
How do I know what type of Outdoor Griddler I need?
Based on the number of people you regularly cook for and how many burners your stove has, choose between gas griddles with one or two burners. Also opt for non-stick surfaces when you need an easy to clean cooking surface or opt for cast iron griddles if attaining a steady high heat during use is important. If possible, find out what brand and warranty options are available in case your Outdoor Griddler malfunctions during regular use.
What are the advantages of Outdoor Griddling?
Besides being an energy-efficient way to cook, griddles with removable plates make washing them easier than cleaning those without removable parts. Cast iron griddles have good heat retention and can be used at higher heat. Gas griddles come in different sizes based on how many people will regularly use it and for what purpose, such as camping or tailgating. Non-stick surfaces hold their heat less well but they’re easy to clean after you finish cooking.
What are some things I should avoid when using my Outdoor Griddler?
Avoid scratching your nonstick coatings by avoiding metal utensils while cooking. Grill lines will still show up if you use a fork or spatula. Nonstick surfaces will wear down over time and need to be replaced, while cast iron griddles retain their heat longer but take more energy to cook on.
Conclusion for the Best Outdoor Griddle
Having an Outdoor Griddler is one of the most practical cooking appliances you can use outdoors. Instead of lugging out your big grill for small meals, opt for a smaller stove with cast iron griddles that hold their heat longer and are easier to clean after each use. You may also want to invest in models with dedicated knobs so you know how much energy goes into each burner, or ones that come with storage racks where you can place them when they’re not in use.
We’ve shared with you 11 of the best outdoor griddles on the market, so it should be easy to find one that’s perfect for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a grill or stovetop option, we hope this list has helped. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about which model is right for you, we are happy to help. Now get shopping and enjoy cooking outside all year long without indoor smoke detectors going off every time someone flips an omelet.