Do you need a double burner griddle? We’ve done the research for you on this list of the best double-burner griddles. Every morning, you pour yourself a bowl of cereal and make your coffee. But if you’re cooking eggs or pancakes for breakfast, there’s no room left on the stovetop to cook them.
That’s where a double burner griddle comes in! This post will discuss what features to look for when buying a double burner griddle, how much space it takes up on the countertop, and give reviews of the 16 best products currently available. We hope this article helps you find the perfect product that fits your needs.
List of 16 Best Double Burner Griddle
1. Cuisinart 655-35 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch
- Cuisinart 655-35 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch saute pan is the only thing needed to create a tasty dish. The sloped sides help maximize the cooking surface so you can cook anything without running out of space.
- Its hard-anodized exterior provides better heat distribution for even heating and optimum temperature maintenance, meaning your food will never burn or stick.
- With its metal utensil-safe design, this pan is perfect for making any meal feel like home, and it’s also drip-free, because of its rim that tapers naturally to promote dripless kitchen convenience. Available in three sizes: 8″, 10″, 12″, this skillets set is a must-have.
2. Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle
- Drop a few eggs onto this Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle and watch them cook to perfection. With its smooth cooking surface, you’ll enjoy a variety of flavorful dishes cooked up in your kitchen.
- Its tri-ply design means that it conducts heat evenly from the base to all corners of this griddle for an expanded range.
- The Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle is made from premium non-stick aluminum so clean up after each use is as easy as wiping with a damp cloth.
- This Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle fits nicely over any two burners on your stovetop, making it the perfect tool for those days when feeding 5 or 10 hungry people doesn’t require too much effort.
3. T-fal A92114 Double Burner Griddle
- If you’ve been dreaming of pancakes and eggs the whole way home, dust off your double burner and put it to use quickly with this cast aluminum griddle!
- It has a charming nonstick interior for easy clean-up time, an exterior that resists stains, perfect ergonomic handles that never lose their cool when in use (even after years!), and can keep up with whatever’s on your mind.
- Whether Memorial Day or Labor Day brings them on Memorial Day weekend is exactly what we’re looking forward to.
4. Imusa USA Nonstick Stovetop Double Burner Griddle
- The Imusa USA Nonstick Stovetop Double Burner Griddle is a new and innovative product for those who like cooking on the stove.
- Nobody wants to deal with an old, crusty pan that can’t be cleaned or function as it should.
- You will never need to use another griddle again! This clever new design features special low-lipped sides and handles, giving you full visibility of all your food preparations on either burner without having to try and whip around the backside after every maneuver.
- With this new griddle design, waving off spirits or strange smells from your cooking procedures has become significantly easier than ever before. Not only is the special nonstick coating engineered for lower sidewalls, but both metal surfaces are fitted.
5. All-Clad E7951464 HA1 Double Burner Griddle
- The All-Clad Double Burner Griddle is perfect for when you need to make a lot of pancakes, eggs, or sandwiches at once.
- The heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction ensures even heating so your food cooks more evenly than standard cookware.
- Clean up after cooking is easy with the 3 layers of nonstick coating that are PFOA free for long-lasting release making it oven safe up to 500°F and compatible on gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops but not induction.
- For safety there are securely riveted stainless steel handles that keep these tools cool while maintaining a high-quality grip, they just don’t get any safer than this. To ensure years of use handwashing is recommended to preserve your non.
6. IMUSA USA Double Burner Griddle
- To create the best meals imaginably, you need to have the right tools. The IMUSA USA Double Burner Griddle is perfect for all your cooking needs-making waffles, pancakes, crepes, stir fry dishes, and more.
- Made of Aluminum with a 20″ X 12″ Nonstick Cooking Surface that flat-heats up quickly and evenly on a smooth surface that’s even big enough to cook for a family-size meal or party guests. With two cool-touch handles griping are easy.
7. Hike Crew Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle
- The Hike Crew Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle is the ultimate outdoor cooking companion for backpackers, paddlers, hunters & anglers.
- A heavy-duty surface made from cast iron provides excellent warmth retention meaning you can use it to cook up bacon, sausage, and eggs for breakfast or toss together a one-pot pasta fish dinner at night.
- With its raised walls and handles that fit other stovetops like our own high-quality double burner outdoor travel stoves, the Hike Cast Iron Griddle functions as an amazing multipurpose pan that cooks food in large quantities while inside your kitchen.
- This wonderful tool will aid you on all of your wilderness expeditions so long as you’ve got gas.
8. Chantal Double Burner Griddle
- Everybody loves pancakes, but the hassle of having to clean up batter all over the skillet.
- This expertly crafted Griddle or Pancake Pan easily does away with that problem by providing plenty of cooking space in one easy-to-clean pan.
- Its sleek shape and size are designed to fit most stovetops for quick, professional cooking.
- And please don’t let its elegant finish intimidate you, it’s built tough enough to handle anything you can throw at it without warping or buckling.
9. STAUB Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle
- The idea of the perfect pancake or bacon is just as tasty as dinner’s main course. And after you try cooking on this griddle, that’s all you’ll want to make.
- This double-burner griddle makes for a mighty breakfast and even doughnuts. One side offers regular grill markings while the other has an easy-release nonslip coating for eggs and fried potatoes.
- With its generous size and heft (it weighs 17 pounds!), it can sure do your whole backyard barbecue justice too.
10. Viking Culinary Hard Anodized Double Burner Nonstick Griddle
- The Viking Culinary Hard Anodized Double Burner Nonstick Griddle is great for every cook’s needs. A double-sided griddle gives you the versatility of two burners without taking up any more space.
- For both healthy cooking and fast cleanup, the floating nonstick coating provides superior release with durability that will last through heavy use.
- Cast stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop while still providing an easy grip, even when cooking at high heat levels.
- The pour spouts can be positioned in one of three different spots depending on where you need them, near your stovetop, your oven work surface, or anywhere between.
11. Lodge Double Burner Griddle
- Whether you’re a seasoned chef or an enthusiastic weekend cook, the 10-1/2″ x 16″ Lodge Double Burner Griddle will prove to be your trusty sidekick.
- Use it for breakfast bacon and eggs, seared scallops, chocolate chip cookies grilled cheese sandwiches -whatever your heart desires.
- The griddle is pre-seasoned with a light coat of 1% natural vegetable oil giving food a rich umami flavor as it cooks.
- Plus, the beautiful black color never goes out of style which means that whether it’s from 1962 or 2062 this grill will still look just as great.
12. Nordic Ware 2 Burner High Sides Griddle
- The Nordic Ware 2 Burner High Sides Griddle is perfect for grilling, frying, toasting, and warming up all your favorite foods. Grill flavor without the grill! The non-stick surface ensures easy clean-up.
- And if you’re cooking outside or your stove’s down make sure to bring the Nordic Ware 2 Burner High Sides Griddle along, it fits over two burners and can be used on camp stoves too.
13. Anolon Advanced Home Hard-Anodized Nonstick Double Burner
- This double burner griddle pan is perfect for cooking pancakes, eggs, and bacon on the stovetop and then putting it in the oven to melt cheese on top of your pizza.
- The ultra-hard aluminum construction ensures durability, cookware that will last a lifetime. A secure handle lets you transfer pans seamlessly from stove to oven for an easy solution when entertaining guests or preparing meals with different cook times.
- Grease splatters won’t stick and cleanup is a breeze because dual-layer nonstick surfaces keep food intact without chemicals like PFOA.
- This hard-anodized aluminum skillet has sure comfortable grip handles so you can easily carry it throughout your home, heats evenly up to 400° F so none of your delicious.
14. Nordic Ware Double Burner Griddle
- The perfect companion for cooking and entertaining at home or on the go, this heavy-duty, durable griddle is tough enough to withstand any cook’s needs.
- With a non-stick surface and sturdy aluminum construction, it can be used indoors as well as out.
- The extra-wide dimension will accommodate any amount of food you’re cooking.
- Make your next party or gathering one to remember with this must-have kitchen accessory.
15. Imusa IMU-1818 Nonstick Double Burner Griddle
- Wide cooking area with 18″ x 11″ surface area. Permanently bonded egg-safe nonstick coating for quick release and easy cleanup.
- Aluminum construction provides even heat transmission and distributes weight evenly for stability on burners, folds back compactly for storage.
- Bakelite grips positioned over cool touch handles provide safety protection from the hot enamel lining of the griddle pan or warming tortilla plate by shielding the cook’s hand from sudden oven flare-ups.
16. Ecolution Artistry Non-Stick Cookware
- Ecolution Artistry Non-Stick Cookware is changing the way we think about cooking. The aluminum construction and non-stick coating make it easy to cook all your meals in one pan and clean up at the end of the day.
- With an expansive 18” x 12” surface, this cookware will prevent you from running back and forth between two stovetops or microwaving something in a pot.
- This means that if you’re doing dishes by hand, you’ll be able to prepare more than just one dish at once during family dinners so everyone has time to sit down together when they get home from work
Tips and guide to buying the best Double Burner Griddle
Size and Shape
When you are buying a double burner griddle, it is important that you go for one that has even cooking surfaces. The size of the griddle should be enough to cook all your food at once and not leave any part uncooked. In addition, the shape matters a lot when it comes to ensuring even cooking. It is recommended that you choose a round-shaped griddle so as to ensure uniform cooking.
Material of Construction
The material is one of the most important aspects to consider when you are buying a double burner griddle. Most people make the mistake of assuming that since it is made up of two burners, they would buy cast iron griddles. Well, this is not advisable because these types of griddles have uneven surfaces which may give your food inconsistent cooking results. You should go instead for aluminum or stainless steel materials that provide even cooking surfaces all over the surface area.
Some double burners have dedicated places for you to store food. If this is not the case, then you should choose a griddle that has foldable or adjustable edges that allow you to create an area where you can place your food.
This ensures that there are no spills while cooking and also adds convenience because it gives everything its own place which makes carrying out tasks simpler. By considering these tips, choosing the right double burner griddle will be simple. All you need to do is follow this guide and select one of the above-mentioned types of griddles for your cooking needs.
Most people who buy double burner griddles do so because they do not have access to electricity. However, there are some that prefer these burners over electric ones even when they have a power source. If you want a burner for camping or any other outdoor activity, then consider buying one that runs on propane gas. This is beneficial because it does not require an electrical supply and can be used anywhere as long as you have the right gas cylinders to use with them.
In general, it is important that you understand your needs before going ahead and buying a double burner griddle. This will ensure that the one you purchase fulfills all your cooking requirements. For example, if you live in an area where there is no electricity most of the time, you should go for a gas-powered double burner. On the other hand, if you want to use it as an extra cooking area in your kitchen or if electricity is available most of the time then there is no need to buy a gas powered one.
Another important aspect to consider is the grease management system that comes with the double burner griddle. You need to ensure that there are no messy drips everywhere by making sure there are some drainage systems installed in the unit. This is especially true if you are planning on using it outdoors or indoors where your flooring may be compromised easily.
Having taken these tips into consideration, choosing a perfect double burner griddle will not be an issue anymore. All you have to do is follow this guide and you will end up with the best unit for your needs without any hassles at all.
Handle of Double Burner Griddle
It is important to ensure the handle of your double burner griddle is made up of a material that makes it easy for you to hold on to while carrying hot cooking equipment. Most people make the mistake of going for plastic or wooden handles since they are cheap and readily available. However, these materials do not provide a good grip and once the temperature goes high, there is a chance that you may end up with a serious accident just because the handle did not have a good grip.
If you want your double burner griddle to last long without having any issues, then go for one whose handles come with heat-resistant sleeves. By doing this, you will be protecting yourself from accidents such as burns in case the unit’s surface becomes too hot when cooking.
Lastly, make sure the handle’s design allows you to place it on a surface and also makes hanging storage easy for your convenience. This way, you will be able to save up space in your kitchen and still get access to what you need whenever you want.
FAQs about using a Double Burner Griddle
What types of food can you cook on a double-burner griddle?
Foods such as pancakes, eggs, sandwiches, bacon, and sausage are perfect for any type of double burner griddle. In fact, there is nothing that cannot be cooked on them since they have large cooking surfaces which help in this regard.
Can you cook an entire meal using a double burner griddle?
Yes, multiple dishes can be cooked at the same time if you have a good quality double burner griddle. However, bear in mind that it will not be possible to cook thick cuts or anything that requires high heat levels. Thus the cooking speed will depend entirely on the material used for making the unit’s surface area and its overall design too.
How often should you clean your double burner griddle?
In general, it is recommended that the double burner griddle is cleaned after every use. However, if it has a non-stick surface, then only a cleaning every now and then will do since this type of material does not build up dirt or ash so quickly as compared to other surfaces. Also, always keep in mind to disconnect the unit from its power source before attempting any manual cleaning procedure.
What are the main benefits of owning a double burner griddle for home use?
The best benefit of using a double burner griddle for home use is that you can cook multiple dishes at once without having to wait for one item to be ready before starting with another. Since most of them come with wait timers, you can easily set up for different time requirements and not have to wait at all.
Which material is best for a double burner griddle?
The answer to this question will depend on what type of cooking surface you need. For instance, anodized aluminum alloy is ideal if you want something that cannot rust and can be cleaned easily as well. On the other hand, stainless steel surfaces are perfect for those who prefer either outdoor or commercial use since they do not react with acid and also provide easy maintenance features too.
Conclusion for Double Burner Griddle
In conclusion, a double burner griddle is an ideal equipment for many kitchens since it provides enough surface area to cook a lot of food at once. If you are thinking of buying one but have no idea how to go about the process then just take into account everything discussed above and you will end up with the best unit for your needs without any hassles at all.
The article discusses tips and guides to buying the best Double Burner Griddle. In case you want to know more about it visit our blog for more information. Do not hesitate any longer without buying the best products we review above
We hope this article was helpful, good luck!
Moo Lisa is the founder and editor of Food 4 Kitchen. She graduated in journalism from the University of Texas at Austin. She started learning about food and kitchen utensils in high school and still pursues it to this day.