The 48-inch gas cooktop is sure to please your family. With so many people living under the same roof, it’s important that you stay up with current trends and styles of cooking equipment for everyone in this household. The additional grilling space on these ranges will allow them all sorts of options when deciding what they want their meal or snack time snacks to be like.
The top 48-inch Gas Cooktop is a kitchen appliance for those who want to cook pans from stainless steel or ceramic. This gas stove has the ability to do so, even if there’s no electricity available which can be very convenient in situations where your location encounters adverse weather and energy requirements.
Gas cooktops are fast and efficient, but what happens when you want to go bigger? 48-inch gas cooktops provide more cooking space for those who need them. They’re also the perfect solution if you want a professional look with top-of-the-line performance without having to pay extra. There’s no such thing as too much cooking space, so check out these nine best 48-inch gas cooktop reviews and buying guides before making your final decision.
List of 9 Best 48-inch Gas Cooktop Reviews
1. ZLINE 48-inch Gas Cooktop in Black Stainless Steel
- ZLINE gas cooktops are made for your ever-changing cooking desires. Versatile with left and right burners, you’ll never have to worry about finding a place for pots, pans, or even food.
- Thanks to Italian brass burners with a powerful, even heat from the integrated oven and stovetop – each meal will be customized just how you want it. All ZLINE products come in the black stainless steel finish that is both durable and attractive thanks to its one-piece design of high-quality porcelain material.
- With features like easy-clean no scratch porcelain that can withstand any cooking environment – this is perfect for all kitchens regardless of size or color palette.
2. New Arriva 48-inch Gas Cooktop 6 Burners Cooktop
- Versatile, Extremely Durable. This New Arriva 48in Gas Cooktop 6 Burners Cooktop is great for any kitchen. Designed for your safety, this cooktop comes with an automatic re-ignition safety feature to keep you safe in the event of a power outage or accidentally turning off the stove.
- Multi-functional touch-sensitive knobs are designed with style and durability in mind to give you ergonomic joy while cooking. A black porcelain drip pan helps to provide quick surface clean-ups so cleanup after cooking can come sooner than later.
- The large continuous cast iron cooking grates won’t cause too much heat loss while providing optimum heat distribution so food will be cooked evenly on all sides.
3. ZLINE 48-inch Gas Cooktop 6.0 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range
- The ZLINE 48-inch Gas Cooktop 6.0 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range offers you a range of cooking options and versatility so that you can cook anything from dehydrated dishes to fresh pizzas, the choice is yours.
- The small oven has continuous gas top burners and includes both conv broil and Conv bake for perfect results every time. There are also two quartz halogen oven lights for even lighting on your food whether it’s breakfast or an artfully baked cake, this is where everyday culinary magic happens at the flick of a knob.
4. Cosmo COS-EPGR486G 48-inch Gas Cooktop
- The Black porcelain The best way to make a delicious meal is with an Italian Burner. Perfect for cooking many different types of foods in one pan, they offer easy cleaning and are made from the finest materials available on earth! comes with 6 sealed burners and 1 griddle that are perfect for cooking up anything from eggs to pancakes. With two 18,000 BTU burner engines as well as 12K + 9k-litre capacity respectively on each one of these powerful appliances you’ll be able to prepare food in no time at all.
- Spacious main 4.6 cu. ft oven features a fan assisted heating element to distribute heat evenly around food and eliminate cold spots, cooking more easily with this feature. Oven is equipped for baking as well as broiling or convection bake/broil so you can serve up delicious treats in no time at all.
- With a stainless steel oven, this range is perfect for any professional kitchen. The bright LED indicator lights and mirror finish of the knobs will make your cooking area look as though it belongs in an upscale establishment.
- The features of this oven are perfect for any home chef. It has an easy to use control panel with cool-to touch handles, ventilation system that protects the heat from escaping too quickly and penetrable triple thick glass which prevents burns when you handle it raw like every other kitchen appliance.
5. ZLINE 48 in. Porcelain 48-inch Gas Cooktop in Snow Stainless
- The ZLINE Porcelain Electric Cooktop in Snow Stainless Steel is an exquisite handcrafted Italian-made cooktop. Boasting premium 48”“ stainless steel burners with durable, easily attachable porcelain covers, this product is best for serious cooks who need a high-end appliance to match their skill set.
- At the same time our heavyweight gas burner makes cooking safe and enjoyable for any cook at any level. This cooktop also includes 24 1/2”“ cast aluminum reinforced grates that are perfect for frying or searing your food while keeping your cookware safely off of the flame. There won’t be anything left to do once you’re done because it’s easy to keep clean.
6. Empava 48-inch Gas Cooktop Pro-Style Professional
- Designed and engineered in America, Empava’s gas range tops are second to none. With a 2 year manufacturing base the quality is exceptional. These parts also double your industry for an outstanding product that you can install above any 24 or 30 inch undercounters single wall ovens too.
- The stainless steel griddle offers 15,000-BTU of cooking power and uses the infrared technology to promote even heating across its entire surface. The commercial grade gas range features a solid cast iron grill layout that ensures there’s enough space between burners so you can use several pots at once without pushing one off center.
- With an automatic flame-retarding gas range top, your meal will never be in danger of burning. The blue LED lights on the control knobs allow you to see what setting is currently selected from a distance so that food preparation doesn’t put unnecessary stress on eyes trying hard not miss any steps while cooking up something delicious.
- The heavy-duty one piece range top will allow you to easily clean the surface, with no crevices or stains that hold residue. The stainless steel material provides long lasting durability while also being stain and heat discoloration resistant.
7. ZLINE 48-inch Gas Cooktop in Black Stainless with 7 Gas Burners
- This professional grade gas cooktop has got you covered. Let’s start with the ZLINE’s Italian style burners imported directly from Italy (where things are manufactured to last) for clean-burning-efficiency and all around durability.
- The heavy duty solid cast iron grill is no joke – it won’t scratch or dent, giving you pans that will last lifetimes long. With 7 total porcelain cook tops with electronic spark ignition. This cook top might just be more than what your kitchen needs – but rest assured knowing that its high quality ensures easy cleaning where needed.
- Cooking time? Consider set by itself because of how accurate so many features can help control cooking variables like temperature, power consumption and flame size at any given moment.
8. Thor kitchen 48-inch Gas Cooktop with 6 Sealed Burners
- The Thor has 6 in-inched burners in all to prepare the most delicious meals imaginable. Its porcelain drip pan is easy to clean and durable for years of use, no matter how often you cook.
- The heavy duty flat cast iron cooking grates are primed for your fancy dish preparations, let them sizzle with joy under the high end stainless steel surface.
- With plenty of room inside this beast, don’t forget about workspace space on the 24×30 inch double layered countertop perfect for kneading bread or rolling out dough.
9. ZLINE 48-inch Gas Cooktop with 8 Gas Burners
- An Italian made Porcelain one piece cook top with 7 burners provides the perfect range of cooking power for all your needs. Featuring 4200 to 18000 BTU’s this heavy duty surface will make you happy in whatever position it is that gets put on what feels like an invalid chair.
- The durable and easy-to clean top controls make this grill perfect for any foodservice environment. The Italian burners can be detached with ease, so you never have to worry about messy grease stains on your stovetop.
- The heavy-duty solid cast iron grill is designed for high durability and long lasting use. With an exceptional strength to weight ratio, this durable product will provide your outdoor kitchen with the highest level of protection possible.
- The best way to make a delicious meal is with an Italian Burner. Perfect for cooking many different types of foods in one pan, they offer easy cleaning and are made from the finest materials available on earth.
Tips for using your 48-inch Gas Cooktop
When it comes to deciding between a new 48-inch gas cooktop, there are many factors that you need to consider:
Oven and Cooktop Features
Know what you’re looking for in your new 48-inch Gas Cooktop. Depending on your needs, there are many different features to choose from. This will make it easier for you to know if the product is the right fit for you or not.
Style of Cooktop
Do you prefer smooth tops or grates? Do you want a wood finish or stainless steel appliance? These are questions that need to be answered before making your final decision… never buy an appliance without first knowing what’s best for you and your family.
Number of Burners
Gas ranges come with one, two, or four burners. It depends on how many people you plan to feed with your meals or snacks. If you have a big family, it might be best to pick out appliances with more burners since they can accommodate bigger dishes you want to prepare at once.
When shopping for appliances, pay attention to the power type- if not specified then it will likely be “gas.” It’s important that you know what kind of power supply is in your home so that when the appliance arrives and gets installed it’ll work properly and safely in your kitchen.
Ability and Size of Oven
If you plan on cooking large meals or baking, make sure that your new 48-inch Gas Cooktop has a big oven and is the right size for the number of people you like to cook for. Otherwise, chances are they’ll end up waiting around for their meal and quickly lose their patience. It’s best to go with appliances that give you great value; this ensures that your unit will last long enough until it’s time to upgrade again.
Just because 48-inch Gas Cooktops are very efficient doesn’t mean there aren’t glitches or safety hazards involved in using them. Make sure that before buying any appliance it has all the necessary features to keep everyone safe when preparing food. Specifically, look out for knobs that don’t require too much force to turn on or off, and safety locks that keep the range from accidentally turning on.
Tips for using your 48-inch Gas Cooktop
- When maintaining your appliances, always look out for possible messes that could be made as a result. For example, make sure the oven is clean as well as all other parts of the appliance before cooking to avoid any accidents from happening. Also, make sure to keep it away from small children’s reach since they might try touching or tasting it when you’re not looking…never underestimate them or what they’re capable of. If something spills on top of the range, clean it up immediately. This makes it easier for you to remove any liquids that have fallen on the surface before it gets to harden and cake the area. It’ll also help you avoid any accidents that could result from damaging your appliances.
- It’s important to know how to use your 48-inch gas cooktop properly, whether it’s for cooking or cleaning purposes. Make sure all parts are clean before using it. This includes the oven as well as other components like knobs, burners, and safety measures, if anything needs repairing then do so right away.
- When cooking on your new 48-inch range, it is very important that you stay close to the stove at all times. This will make it easy for you to monitor what is being cooked or baked in case something goes wrong. Remember that with gas ranges there are no automatic timers, so if food burns then depending on how long it stays in the oven, chances are it’ll be scorched and not edible anymore. This brings us to our next point.
- If anything spills or bursts into flames while cooking, turn off the fire immediately and keep the occupants of the kitchen away from the potential danger before calling for help. If you have pets around during a possible accident, put them away from harm’s way as well. In case a major fire does erupt, don’t forget to keep doors and windows closed if they are near the cooking area. This will help contain the fire until outside help arrives.
- For better results while using your appliances, always make sure you have enough space to get around them safely. If not, accidents might happen since there won’t be enough room for you to dodge any hot surfaces or flames that might pop up unexpectedly. First-timers can try practicing on a friend’s 48-inch range before buying their own. If this isn’t an option then simply watch instructional videos online to get an idea of how it should be used properly.
FAQs about a 48-inch Gas Cooktop
How much space should be left around the range for better results?
It’s best to leave at least a foot of space between your stove and countertops. If they are too close, you’ll find it difficult to move around safely when cooking, especially if you’re using bigger pots and pans. Also, there must always be enough room on all sides of your unit so that flames can’t escape onto other surfaces or combustible materials nearby.
What kind of fuel would be best to use with my 48-inch Gas Cooktop?
The type of fuel used depends on what you will mostly cook with the appliance. For example, gas ranges are very efficient because they burn through quickly and easily without wasting any heat since they don’t have a pilot light. This makes it a great option if you plan to use your 48-inch Gas Cooktop for cooking more delicate meals with lots of butter or oil in them, such as omelets and pancakes.
On the other hand, electric ranges are a good choice because you don’t have to worry about safety issues like gas stoves since there’s no open flame that can ignite anything right next to it–however, this doesn’t mean the oven won’t get hot. Even though they might not burn as hot as their counterparts, electricity is still capable of giving out some high temperatures while using certain settings on your range top.
How do I clean my new appliance?
Always unplug your refrigerator before cleaning so that you avoid any possible accidents. You can simply spray a layer of oven cleaner or even dish soap along the surface and wipe it off after letting it sit for a few minutes. Then rinse with warm water and begin cooking to test out your 48-inch Gas Cooktop’s functionality. If there are still leftover stains, you may use baking soda as an alternative way to clean them up without having to resort to harsh chemicals.
What are some reasons I should upgrade my old cooktop?
While your appliances may still function properly, an upgrade would be beneficial in the long run because new stoves come with improved features that can make cooking easier. For example, induction ranges are very energy efficient and require fewer repairs than other types of models do. However, this might not be recommended for first-time users since you need specific pots and pans to avoid permanent damage to them. If these aren’t available then gas or 48-inch Gas Cooktops might be better alternatives because they work well with any cookware material size or thickness.
How can I tell if my range is level?
A 48-inch gas cooktop should always sit flush on the floor. Make sure it’s also turned off and unplugged before checking its stability by trying to wobble or push it a little with a small amount of force. If you feel that this appliance could tip over due to being improperly installed, have a professional check out your unit for safety reasons.
Conclusion for the Best 48-inch Gas Cooktop
A 48-inch Gas Cooktop is a great investment if you love to cook and enjoy spending time in the kitchen. However, it’s important for all appliances of different sizes to be installed properly so that they don’t pose any safety risks or functionality issues. That’s why always make sure to check your new range before using it for the first time, not only will this help get rid of mistakes but also allow you to start enjoying delicious meals from the moment you turn on its switches.
When it comes to cooking, we get that you want the best of everything for your kitchen. That’s why we compiled a list of the top 9 48-inch Gas Cooktops on the market today and reviewed each one in detail so that you can find exactly what fits your needs. We hope our reviews were helpful and informative; if not, let us know and we will be happy to help. If you are ready to purchase any of these products click here or scroll down below where all links lead directly to Amazon.com with free shipping available worldwide. Happy shopping!