Lasagna is one of the most popular Italian dishes. It’s not just delicious, but it can also be used to create a meal that will feed many people. And while lasagna traditionally takes hours to prepare and cook, you can take advantage of your oven by using one of these pans. Here are the 12 best lasagna pans for you from rectangular to round to choose from.
I know what I’m having for dinner tonight. Read on below so you too can find the perfect lasagna pan for your next big batch of pasta sauce-covered noodles.
List of 12 Best Lasagna Pans Reviews
1. Cuisinart 7117-135 Chef’s Classic Stainless 13-1/2-Inch Lasagna Pan
- The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Pan’s mirror finish interior and exterior allow you to see your food as it cooks.
- In addition, the pan has riveted side handles for comfort during cooking and easy transfer of dishes after cooking is completed.
- This 13-1/2-inch stainless steel pan is ideal for lasagna, casseroles, potatoes au gratin or any dish that requires a standard size pan.
- The Chef’s Classic Lasagna Pan also fits in every standard oven and can be washed by hand or machine – great college dorm room cookware.
2. Chicago Metallic Professional Lasagna Trio Pan
- Upgrade your pan game with the Chicago Metallic Professional Lasagna Trio Pan. This lasagna pan measures 9 inches by 13-1/2 inches, is rectangular in shape and can support three lasagnas simultaneously.
- It has a non-stick coated surface which makes serving and cleaning up easier on your part.
- The durable aluminum construction will conduct heat to help you bake food evenly at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit while its heavy bottom helps protect against tipping while oven baking or on stovetop cooking too.
3. CasaWare Ceramic Coated NonStick Roaster/Lasagna Pan
- Ceramic has many benefits for your kitchen, including making cleanup a breeze. Just wipe or scrub gently and most food slides right off without much effort at all. It’s very easy to maintain this type of material in between cleanings because there are no oils that can harbor on its surface like other materials might have when cooked before washing them out thoroughly so they’re good enough as new again soon after one use.
- Ceramic Coating is the latest in a long line of protective coatings for cooking ware. It’s made with FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved ingredients to be safe from lead pitting chipping corrosion or discoloration while also being Cadmium free which helps keep your food fresher longer. The coating withstands high temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit without any damage so you can enjoy healthy meals anytime anywhere no matter how rough Mother Nature throws her worst at us. There’s also CeramiMat technology which prevents sticking between uses making cleaning quick, easy & thorough.
- This Lasagna Pan features our exclusive Blue Colored Granite ceramic-coated easy-release baking surface. Its rich metallic gold and brown dots make this bakeware both high fashion and function with the ability to produce perfect, golden waffles every time.
- The Double Coated Ceramic Surface over 0.6 mm carbon steel provides Long Lasting Durability and Scratch Resistance, Heat Tolerance to 536F without peeling off or blistering in high temperatures.
4. Cuisinart 6117-14 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Lasagna Pan
- Cuisinart’s Chef’s Classic Hard-Anodized Lasagna Pan will make it easy to perfect your lasagna for a taste that is as tender and delicious as you could ask.
- With quantum nonstick coating, this lasagna pan makes great use of the surface area with wide cooking surfaces on top and bottom.
- Riveted handles are comfortable to hold during use, while also maximizing the amount of food you can store inside – enough for 9″ layers.
- The durable construction ensures that these pans will last years without warping or showing any hint of wear even after daily kitchen use.
5. Fig & Leaf Premium Lasagna Pans
- Cooking with these pans is an easy go-to for any meal. From lasagna to roasted turkey, there’s nothing that this versatile pan cannot do.
- Made from durable Aluminum Foil, these heavy-duty and recyclable pans are perfect for baking and roasting goods in your oven (or outdoors on the grill) without fear of causing food residue to accumulate or cause hot spots.
- The design uses flat bottoms so you can place it close to other items in your oven without worrying about anything getting spilled over onto the components nearby; ideal for minimizing spills when transporting food around as well.
- Designed by Fig & Leaf Petalware Company, each pan has a lifetime warranty that guarantees durability even through everyday wear and tear.
6. Cook Pro 4-Piece All-in-1 Roasting and Lasagna Pan
- You don’t have to make two separate dishes, one for the lasagna and one for the roaster. Cook Pro’s 4-Piece All-in-1 Roasting and Lasagna Pan does it all.
- Constructed with durable stainless steel that holds up during both oven roasting as well as dishwasher cleaning, these pans can be used either together or separately depending on what you’re cooking.
- Safely place the lasagnas in them using their stylish stainless handles, then place those racks on top of a cast-iron pan and roast away until they come out beautifully golden brown and delicious.
7. Cuisinart CI1136-24CR 14-Inch Roasting/Lasagna Pan
- Porcelain-enameled exterior complements any kitchen décor and cast iron contraction retain heat well. Interior does not alter flavors or absorb odor, so your food stays fresh longer while maintaining its flavor profile-no matter what you’re cooking up in there.
- The oven-safe knob on the handle of this pan makes it easy to sear meats and vegetables without fear that they will slip through your fingers. The wide cast iron is perfect for providing a comfortable grip so you can keep cooking all day long.
- Cast iron is the best material for achieving even heat distribution, with a strong finish that can be customized to fit any kitchen’s décor. This versatile cooking vessel also has superior retention and durability- meaning you’ll get longer use out f our investment in cast iron pans.
8. USA Pans Bakeware Roasting and Lasagna Pan
- This commercial-grade aluminum roasting pan is designed to make the most delicious Deep, hearty lasagne. The heavy gauge aluminized steel ensures durability and longevity while made in the USA from globally sourced materials guarantees quality control at every step of production for your ultimate satisfaction.
- The exterior of this modern oven is made from a durable, yet sleek material that has been designed for optimal air circulation. It can be used to cook meat such as chicken or potatoes in their natural form without being overcooked by sending hot air flow into them too quickly.
- The patented silicone on the Non-stick Americoat coating is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA-free. It’s made with a blend of New Steel recycled from used Pepsi cans as well as Limited lifetime material.
9. Wilton Nonstick Roasting and Lasagna Pan
- The Wilton Nonstick Roasting and Lasagna Pan offers a deeper design for cooking lasagna or roasting meat. It is made from steel with a non-stick coating making it easy to clean.
- The dishwasher-safe pan can be cleaned in warm water with soap before and after each use for best results, but the pans are also designed to easily wash away food crumbs with a damp cloth when necessary after further preventative measure is taken during cooking.
- If you’re a fan of lasagna, this pan has high sides that make baking manageable even for large crowds, while the non-stick feature allows your favorite comfort dish to come right out of the oven without sticking or fighting against any tough pieces of cheese on the surface.
10. CasaWare Commercial Weight Ceramic Coated Non-Stick Roasting/Lasagna Pan
- This heavy-weight pan, 0.8mm is great for lasagnas and large pasta dishes. It’ll also make the perfect roast turkey up to 20 pounds in size.
- This pan is made of high-quality and durable materials that will last for years. The granite ceramic coating on the outside makes it easy to clean, while its rich cream accent flecks make this bakeware both fashionable as well functional.
- With a Blue Granite Ceramic Surface, you can cook at temperatures up to 450 F without worrying about peeling or blistering. It also offers long-lasting durability and scratch resistance.
- Ceramic Non-Stick Technology provides a greater baking experience. It’s very easy to clean, just wipe or scrub softly and the food slides right off! Ceramic Coating is FDA approved; it also falls under California Proposition 65 & European Union safety standards which ensures that ceramic coated pans are free from cadmium (kills brain cells), lead (memory loss) PFOA/PFOS. These chemicals have been found in many commonly used household items like cookware so you can be confident when using this product.
11. All-Clad E9019964 Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan Cookware
- With its high straight sides and large surface area, this wall-hugging rectangular lasagna pan is the ideal go-to for those looking to make an extra-large batch of their favorite casserole dish to feed a hungry crowd.
- Whether making fresh pasta sheets or family-style dishes like macaroni and cheese, classic blueberry crisp, or simple potatoes au gratin. The staggered height allows chefs to choose between building layers with standard height noodles or slightly spritzed varieties, no more tears.
- This All-clad E9019964 Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan Cookware (8″ x 11″) features 18/10 heavy gauge stainless steel construction for even heating and maximum durability.
12. P&P CHEF Lasagna Pan
- P&P CHEF deep baking pan is a healthy choice for your daily cooking. Constructed from high-quality 18/0 stainless steel without any toxic materials or Teflon coating, the pans are rust-free after washing and are healthier than other alternatives on the market today.
- Full lasagna pan with a smooth and less sticky surface, releasing food easily. This is easy to clean by hand or dishwasher proof in order to provide the best user experience possible.
- This cake pan is durable and will last for a long time. The weight of the stainless steel makes it feel sturdy, unlike ceramic which can break easily if too much pressure or heightens temperature during the baking process.
- Make sure you have the perfect pan for your next 5 person meal with this versatile cookie sheet. It has a 3.2-inch rim, which makes it better at containing more food and sauce than regular baking sheets. This means that there’s enough space on these pans to cook anything from lasagna all way up to big cakes or even fish fillets if needed too.
Tips and guide to buying the best Lasagna Pan
You are in luck! You have found the perfect lasagna pan for your needs. But what will you choose? The following is a list of factors to consider when buying one, and they might help decide between two similar products that cost more or less at different stores:
Rectangular or round? Different ovens and stovetops will require different shapes. A rectangular Lasagna Pan with edge-to-edge ridges might be your best bet if you need lots of surface space for broiling multiple food items at once (meat, veggies, and sandwiches). But around one with hollowed corners is ideal if you want to nestle up fine ingredients like shrimp in the corner.
Size and volume
The best way to decide which size is right for you? Measure the space on your oven or stovetop. A set of 12-inch Lasagna Pans might be precisely what you need if your broiler has a limited range. But you can also find 16, 18, and even 20-inch ones, if you have more room-it all, depends on how much food you plan to prepare.
Lasagna is heavy, so you will need to find a baking dish that has the right balance of flexibility and durability. Metal will provide you with sturdiness at an affordable price point, while glass versions are pricier but also more resistant to cracks in the oven. Plus, your Lasagna Pans material can affect how quickly it heats up–and since different types of food require different temps, this is something to consider during mealtime too.
Are you cooking for one or two, or do you have mouths to feed? That might determine which kind of Lasagna Pan will work best for your needs; many manufacturers make square counterparts if that fits better into your lifestyle ( example). And don’t forget the handles-they are frequently made of plastic, but metal ones are an indicator of better quality.
Weight and balance
You will need to choose between a Lasagna Pan, which might slip if not balanced correctly after all ingredients are added, and a loaded one that is sturdy but harder to move around. Look for products with rubber feet or another grip if you hate struggling with your broiler pans in the kitchen.
And there you have it! The 12 Best Lasagna Pans from lightweight versions for single servings to heavy-duty options that are designed to last through many meals. Hopefully, this guide has helped you get las ready faster than ever before.
While it is important to find a Lasagna Pan that will hold up in the broiler, it is also essential to select one that can take even high temperatures. For example, if you like rare pieces of meat, then you will need a pan with steel sidewalls and a core made out of aluminum or copper, as they are able to withstand temperature variations better than other materials ( source).
Since lasagna pans must be moved around frequently (from oven to countertop and vice versa), look for sturdy products made from solid metal such as cast iron. Handleless versions might seem like an easy choice, but do not forget that the cooling process tends to warp lightweight metals and glass panels-and we all know how frustrating warped dishes can be when serving guests.
Even if you do not plan to use your broiler pan for lasagna, you should consider the food it will hold. Unless you are cooking for one person, look for pans with dimensions that match or exceed 12 x 20-inch sheets of lasagna so you can prepare different items at once.
Tips for using your Lasagna Pan
- Do not allow your pan to boil dry. If you do, there is a chance that water will drip into the food and cause it to overcook. This can result in mushy veggies, burned meat, or dried out pasta-not quite what you had in mind when reading recipe instructions.
- Lasagna has a tendency to bubble over as it cooks; since this is how we know for sure what we are cooking tastes great (at least according to our friends and family), make sure your broiler pan has high sidewalls so any liquid does not leak onto other ingredients below.
- Ensure that your pan is balanced while it cooks to avoid tipping or spilling the contents. When removing lasagna from an oven, always use oven mitts since there will still be hot spots inside the broiler that can burn your skin after cooking.
- As mentioned before, you should look for a Lasagna Pan with adjustable metal feet so you do not need to balance food on top of parchment paper in order to protect your countertops or dining table.
Conclusion for the Best Lasagna Pan
I know a lot of people think that I’m crazy for choosing my favorite lasagna pan, but as much as ceramic and glass pans are great too. They’re better at evenly distributing heat. If you’ve ever had metal utensils before then this will make sense- they skew towards more visually attractive items.
Our experts have done the research for you, so all you need to do is scroll down and buy the best products based on our recommendations. Whether it’s a lasagna pan or one of these other kitchen essentials, we are here to help. We want everyone who visits this page to be able to use their time in the kitchen more efficiently with less hassle. So don’t hesitate any longer- get your hands on some great cooking tools today.