What if we told you that there was a way to enjoy grilling and smoking at precisely the same time? The right smoker grill combo allows for this flexibility, giving everyone an opportunity they need: whether it be in your backyard on summer days or winter evenings. You can now have all of these delicious food options without having any extra space devoted solely towards one cuisine.
We all know that smoking is a popular pastime. People smoke for many different reasons, and the type of smoker they use often depends on their individual needs. For example, some people might prefer to have a portable smoker because it’s more convenient than lugging around a large grill. Others might want something that will fit in their backyard even if there isn’t much room left over for anything else! In this blog post, we’ll review 11 of the best Smoker Grill Combo combos so you can find one that fits your specific needs.
List of 11 Best Smoker Grill Combo Combo Reviews
1. Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Smoker Grill Combo
- Let your inner grill master loose with this 8-in1 grilling wonder. You’ll be able to smoke, sear, and cook just about anything you can imagine on a pellet smoker that’s perfect for all types of outdoor entertaining.
- The best thing about using a pellet grill is that you can set the temperature, relax and enjoy. No need to worry about starting up an arduous process or babysitting your food while it cooks, the Z Grills will do all the work for you.
- With its 180° to 450° F temperature range, this pellet grill has 8-in1 versatility for all your cooking needs. Whether you’re looking to smoke or barbecue some food, or even sear and braise -the hardwood flavor will make sure that every dish comes out incredible.
- This is the perfect size for small households. With a cookware set that measures 450A, you can make sure your food always has a big flavor and plenty of fun.
- Built to last, the rugged steel construction and high-temperature powder coating finish make this pellet grill long-lasting. With a sturdy base for even heavy cooking loads, you’ll enjoy years of ultimate wood-fired grilling.
- The large 15 lbs capacity pellet hopper guarantees that you will never have to refill it again. With a longer cooking time, this means more smoking and less filling.
2. Traeger Grills Tailgater 20 Portable Wood Pellet Smoker Grill Combo
- Traeger’s original wood-pellet grill is the ultimate way to achieve that smoky, 1440°F taste. The Tailgater portable gas smoker packs more power than any other on our list and can cook up some serious BBQ with its intuitive digital temperature controls.
- The Digital Arc Controller is a perfect addition to any barbecuer’s arsenal. The impressive temperature range of 180-450 Fahrenheit guarantees consistent performance while maintaining precise grilling with plus/minus 15 degrees F accuracy.
- The best way to cook at home is with a wood-fired grill. Not only will you have access to delicious food, but also all the smoke that cooking in an open flame produces.
- The 6-in1 versatility of this grill makes it a great choice for any cook. Whether you want to smoke and braise or roast your meat, the 300 sq inch grilling space will do all that’s needed.
3. Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B 2020 New Model Wood Pellet Smoker Grill Combo
- The ultimate barbecue grill just got even better. With 8 cooking functions, one control panel for temperature adjustment, and the ability to sear food at high temperatures – this is a must-have BBQ accessory.
- Your stomach will be satisfied and you won’t have to worry about pesky flareups. With a pellet grill, all of the flavors are preserved because there’s no open flame.
- The design of this smoker is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With one button, it starts up with no need to run out and get propane; temperature control allows you to set your desired cook temp right on the unit itself which makes things super easy when cooking food at high temps or low levels-even if there’s cloud cover. Plus oil collectors make cleanup safe & simple too because they collect all excess liquid spillover so nothing gets burned in place (or else we would have an illegal level).
- This new model of the grill is more precise with temperature control, allowing you to set the cooking surface from 180°f-450 °F. It also features an upgraded digital controller that auto ignites and allows for easy setting on our high or low settings.
4. Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Smoker Grill Combo
- The 811 Square Inches smoker is perfect for anyone who loves smoking food. It has an offset cooking grate with porcelain enameled steel wire, chrome-plated warming rack, and ash removal vent at the side door which can be opened to add coals or take them away without having any hassle.
- The Ashbury adjustable charcoal pan is a 2-level height-adjustable coal pit that creates better control and holds up to 4 lbs. of coals. The temperature monitor helps check your cooking, with an embedded thermometer gauge on top you can be confident in knowing what’s going on.
- The ample space in the front and side tables provide a workspace for seasonings, grilling tools, or other small items. The bottom shelf can store up to 20 lbs worth of accessories when they have evenly distributed themselves there.
5. Char-Broil 12201570-A1 American Gourmet Offset Smoker Grill Combo
- This Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker & Grill Combo is the perfect choice for those who want to smoke their favorite meats and veggies, or just grill up a quick burger. With 290 square inches of cooking surface in the main chamber, and an additional 140 sq. inches in the firebox chamber, you’ll have plenty of room to cook whatever you like.
- The adjustable height steel fire grate makes it easy to get the perfect heat, while the clean-out door ensures easy ash removal. And with the adjustable damper, you can customize your smoking or grilling experience to perfection.
6. Weber 40020 Smokey Joe Premium 14-Inch Smoker Grill Combo
- The Smokey Joe Premium portable charcoal grill is a lightweight, easy-to-pack BBQ that can be thrown into any situation. It’s got the perfect balance between size and durability so you’re guaranteed great food no matter where your day takes you.
- This stainless steel box will hold your burgers fresh and juicy. It’s lightweight, so you can take it on the go when grilling. The porcelain-enameled lid keeps everything hot while rusting or peeling isn’t an issue thanks to its durable coating – meaning no more soggy buns for us testers out there.
- The Tuck-N Carry lid lock is the perfect accessory to have when grilling. The double-duty design means you won’t need a separate holder for your grill lids, and it also keeps them away from dirt on top of keeping things clean.
7. Royal Gourmet CC1830F Smoker Grill Combo, Black
- An ample cooking space means there’s a lot of room to cook up all your favorite foods. This smoker has 443 sq inches in porcelain-enameled steel wire grates, 191 cm2 chrome-plated warming rack, and a 189 cubic inches offset smoking area that will keep you well-fed.
- With a combination of offset smokers, this charcoal grill delivers excellent performance. Experience grilled and smoked meat at the same time with no hassle.
- The hectic life of modern-day schedules just got easier with the introduction of this product. No more worrying about undercooked or overcooked food because it has an adjustable charcoal pan that keeps heat levels consistent for better cooking results.
- With its front shelf for seasonings and bottom storage space, this grill offers plenty of amenities to make your mealtime easy. It’s also two-wheeled making it simple enough that you can move around with ease or use the side handle when carrying heavy loads.
8. SUNLIFER 20.5 Inch Vertical Smoker Grill Combo
- The multi-functional smoking wood chip box is perfect for the busy kitchen. This handy container can be used as both a fire pit or small charcoal grill, offering you endless options when it comes to cooking your favorite meals at home.
- You can’t go wrong with this dependable smoker! It’s got all of the features that you need to create some great-tasting food. The large capacity charcoal pan will allow for longer smoking without having too many reloads, while also making disposal easy and efficient thanks in part to its removable ashtray so nothing gets stuck inside after use – big jobs just became easier than ever before with our versatile appliance.
- This large cooking area offers two chrome-plated grates that total 646 square inches of space. It can easily smoke or grill meat, vegetables at a time! And the 4 hooks and crossbar inside mean you’re all set up for different size food as well – no matter what type it may be.
- Bring your food from the grill to a table with ease. The LATCH system makes it easy for you. Just attach one side of each bracket, twist them together and slide over whatever surface you want to set up on – that’s all there is to it, two layers in design make assembly simple as well so take them apart when not using or cleaning off any grime during transport time between uses.
- The advantage of 2 exterior doors is that you can open them according to your needs. More flexible than the one interior door, this way it’s easier when checking on food inventory or just want some fresh air without walking all through my house opening every single window alongside.
9. PK Grills PKO-SCAX-X Smoker Grill Combo, Regular, Silver
- PK Grills is the leading brand for grilling enthusiasts who want to get creative with their cookery. Charcoal smokers and gas grill combination provide an unbeatable smoky taste, all while being light enough that you can easily transport them from one place of adventure to another.
- The portable grill is a great choice for those who love to cook outside and have an easy way of transport. With its detachable design, this bbq can be used as either just another campfire feature or transported anywhere you want.
- The PK Grill and Smoker is a brilliant barbecue grill for the backyard. With 300 square inches of cooking surface, this product can handle anything from brats to turkeys during your next get-together. It also offers a best-in-class workspace with authentic grilled flavors that are unmatched by either propane gas or pellets alone – you’ll be able to experience every crunchy bite on its great thanks to charcoal-fired performance.
10. CUE WAY K-1 Vertical Smoker Grill Combo
- The CueWay K-1 Smoker has a 3 layer design to keep your food juicy, and delicious. The bottom section holds charcoal or other applicable fuel, while the top two layers are used for meat with favorite seasonings cooked on it first (chicken/turkey legs) before cooking anything else like seafood if you’re feeling adventurous.
- The CueWay K-1 Smoker has a portable size, but it’s big enough to cook up 4 or 5 meat pies at once and 1 turkey. This vertical smoker features two cooking racks with a height of 36 inches-perfect for any type of large meal you’re preparing.
- The Cue Way K-1 Smoker has an updated built-in thermometer and a total of six adjustable air vents on both the top lid and bottom. These are accessible from outside or inside your smoker via doors that can be opened for easy access during cooking. This ensures you know when it’s time to turn up the heat.
- This smoker can be broken down into multiple parts, easily store in the trunk of most cars, and quickly assembled for parties. The perfect accessory to have when you’re camping or at a beach.
11. SUNLIFER Smoker Grill Combo
- Unlike other drum smokers, the modular barrel smoker and grill can be used as a full-set charcoal smokestack or bbq. It’s more compact to separate into two parts for outdoor smoking in your car trunk.
- The 8 in 1 combination smokers grill is not only a smoker for your smoked flavor and juicy meat but also an outdoor bbq grill. Ideal for backyard party grilling or garden smoking it is the perfect addition to any home kitchen.
- The double access panels vertical smokers allow you to monitor the temperature of both fire and smoke without losing any heat. The lower door is easy enough that even someone with little experience can check on their food easily while adding charcoal or wood chips into either smoker panel will let them regulate how much air gets through as needed for different types of smoking needs.
- Master your meat smoker! This is the perfect BBQ for doing all those tricky tricks to make sure you have some tasty meats. Filled with features, this grill has everything that would help any seasoned pro get their job done right in no time at all, and without sacrificing quality or creativity along the way.
- The outside grill with two heavy-duty chrome-plated grates provides up to 453 square inches of space for smoking large cuts of meats and other items. The heat-resistant bakelite handles will be staying cool while cooking, even when using the smoker function.
Tips and guide to buying the best Smoker Grill Combo
With so many options to choose from, it can be hard finding the perfect combo grill and smoker. But fear not! We’ve got your back with this comprehensive guide that will help narrow down what you need in an easy-to-follow list for making sure every feature matches up perfectly before spending too much money on anything else:
This is one of the most important factors you need to consider when purchasing a smoker and grill combo. The ability to control the temperature is key, especially if you want to smoke your food low and slow. You don’t want something that’s going to heat up so quickly that your food ends up over-cooked or dried out.
If you like to move around a lot or take your smoking with you on the go, then you’ll need a portable smoker grill combo. There are many different types and sizes available on the market, so be sure to do your research before settling on anything in particular.
The size of the smoker grill combo you choose will also depend on your needs. If you have a large backyard, then you might want something that takes up a lot of space. But if you’re limited on room, there are many smaller options available that will still give you all the features you need.
Ease of Use
Some smoker grill combos can be a bit tricky to figure out, especially if you’re not too familiar with smokers and grills in general. It’s always a good idea to choose something that is easy to use, even if you have some experience using smokers and grills. This will save you time and frustration in the long run.
Almost all smokers and grill combos require some form of assembly before they can be used. Be sure to read the instructions carefully and follow them to a tee. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the manufacturer for help.
You can choose to use charcoal, propane, or pellets to fuel your smoker grill combo. Charcoal is the most popular option because it’s easy to find and inexpensive. If you want something that packs more of a punch, consider using propane gas which is much easier to control than charcoal. Pellets are becoming very popular as well because they provide consistent heat for many hours without having to be replenished.
This refers to how hard your smoker grill combo will work once it gets burning. Depending on what type of food you plan on smoking, you might need something with good heat control so that your food doesn’t burn up too quickly! Some people also like having a variety of settings available depending on what they’re cooking.
The insulation you need in a smoker grill combo will also depend on what you’re planning to use it for. Some people like not having to worry about monitoring the heat levels or cooking times at all, and they want something that will hold up well even in cold weather. This can be great if you live somewhere where extreme weather is common. If you only plan on using your smoker grill combo occasionally, then you might not need as much insulation.
Ease of Cleaning
Another important factor to consider is how easy the smoker grill combo is to clean. If you don’t want to spend hours upon hours cleaning it after each use, then be sure to choose something that is easy to wipe down and doesn’t have a lot of nooks and crannies where food can get stuck.
Tips for using your Smokers & Grills Combo
Now that you’ve purchased your smoker grill combo, it’s time to start cooking! Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Always read the manufacturer’s instructions before using your smoker grill combo. This will ensure that you know how to use it properly and avoid any dangerous accidents.
- Start by heating up your smoker grill combo to the desired temperature. This can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, so be patient!
- Once it’s up to temperature, add your food to the smoker and close the lid. Make sure to keep an eye on the food and adjust the heat as necessary.
- Smoking food is a long process, so be prepared to leave your food in the smoker for several hours. This can depend on what you’re cooking and how hot the temperature is inside of the smoker.
- When your food is finished cooking, remove it from the smoker and enjoy! Then simply turn off the smokebox and grill and clean everything up before putting it away until next time.
FAQs about a Smoker Grill Combo
Can you get a smoker and grill combo?
Yes, you can definitely get a smoker grill combo. In fact, many people favor these types of grills because they make it easy to smoke food in their backyard without needing a special hookup for wood chips or charcoal.
Are there any benefits in using a smoker and grill combination?
There are several benefits to using a smoker and grill combination in your backyard! For one thing, this is an excellent option if you only need the power of two appliances instead of four different tools that take up more space on your patio or in your garage. It’s also great if you want something that’s easier to control when smoking meats and veggies. They typically come with several settings that allow you to choose the ideal temperature for your food.
What is Smoker Grill Combo?
A smoker grill combo is a combination of a smoker and a grill. It’s a powerful piece of equipment that can be used for smoking food in your backyard. These grills typically have more control over the heat than most smokers, so it becomes easier to seal in the juices when cooking meat and vegetables.
Can you smoke meat in a smoker grill combo?
Yes, you can use a smoker grill combo for smoking food. This will depend on the model that you choose and what temperature it offers for your convenience. You might also need to use wood chips or charcoal with these types of smokers to enhance the flavor of your food.
What is the difference between a smoker grill combo and smokers?
Smokers are typically meant for one type of cooking. For example, there are vertical barrel smokers that are used for smoking meats like beef brisket or pork shoulder while gas grills are ideal for grilling vegetables and seafood. If you want something that’s more versatile, then a smoker grill combo is a great option. This will allow you to smoke meat and grill vegetables on the same piece of equipment without any problems.
Now that you know a little more about smoker grill combos, it’s time to start shopping around and find the perfect one for your backyard! Be sure to consider the size, temperature settings, and ease of cleaning before making your purchase. And remember, it’s always a good idea to read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully before using your new smoker grill combo. Enjoy cooking outdoors with this amazing piece of equipment!
When it comes to choosing the best Smoker Grill Combo for your needs, there are several factors to consider. The most important thing to think about is how often you plan on using it. If you want something that’s easy to use and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance, then you will probably want to go with a basic gas grill or electric smoker. However, if you want something that is more versatile and offers the ability to smoke meat and grill veggies at the same time, then it might be worth it to invest in an all-in-one propane smoker/grill combo.
With the help of this article, you should be able to make a more informed decision about which smoker and grill combo is right for your needs. We’ve provided reviews on 11 different models in order to give you an idea about what features matter most when it comes to these products. It doesn’t really matter if you prefer gas or charcoal grills, we have included both types in our list. You can also rest assured that all of the smokers and grills listed here are either 4 stars or higher (according to Amazon ratings). So take some time now and read through the information we have shared with you today so that you can find out which one best suits your lifestyle!