They’re a merger of the gas and charcoal grills, but they include electricity cooking attributes in some instances. Individually each device could operate just fine – However, Perfection is your thing. These combos will provide you with that flare when cooking; created out modern technology so it’s easy as possible for everyone to use them.
Summertime is the perfect time for grilling out with friends and family. If you’re in the market for a new grill, it can be tough to decide which one to buy. Do you go for a gas grill or a charcoal grill? Or maybe you should get a combo of both? In this buyer’s guide, we will take a look at six of the best gas and charcoal grills combos on the market. We will compare and contrast the different features of each grill so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you. Let’s get started!
List of 6 Best Gas and Charcoal Grills Reviews
1. Dual Fuel Combination Gas and Charcoal Grill
- BBQ aficionados know that there’s no substitute for the intense heat and smoke of a charcoal grill. But sometimes you just don’t have the time to light a fire, or maybe you don’t want the draw of charcoal in your backyard. That’s where this Dual Fuel Combination Gas and Charcoal Grill comes in handy.
- With two cooking surfaces – gas and charcoal – you can choose the best option for your meal. The gas side has three stainless steel burners that offer up 24,000 BTUs of heat, while the 188 sq in total warming rack space provides plenty of room to cook up ribs or chicken.
- The cast-iron cooking grids give your food that delicious smoky flavor, while the painted steel control panel with stainless steel trim looks great in any backyard. You can cook a meal for a whole neighborhood on the 448 sq in the cooking area, and when you’re done you’ll have 600 sq in counter space to use as a serving station. It shouldn’t be hard to find an extra seat from which to enjoy your grilled delights.
2. Royal Gourmet ZH3002N 3-Burner Gas and Charcoal Grill
- The 2 in 1 design of the Dual Fuel Propane Grill and Charcoal Grills Combo means you can have queued up a variety for your food without worrying about it being done all at once.
- Ample Space has a cooking space of 748 square inches. It comes with 579 sq in porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates, 169 stainless steel warming racks and can hold about 33 patties at once on two fireboxes (same size).
- The space-saving 3 burner range is perfect for your small kitchen. With a 25,500 BTU engine and 8,500 BBT each on high heat settings that can be easily adjusted with flame tamers covered this appliance will quickly get any job cooking in no time.
- There is a system of heat and airflow to help your food cook more evenly. The height-adjustable charcoal pan can fine-tune the temperature, while it also has an invisible front air vent so you’ll never have to worry about losing any precious cooking time by opening up this lid.
- The easy cleanup of this grill is incredible! The grease management system and ash collection tray make sure your outdoor kitchen stays clean in between uses.
3. Char-Broil 15202029 Oklahoma Joe’s Gas and Charcoal Grill
- Introducing the Char-Broil 15202029 Oklahoma Joe’s Gas and Charcoal Grill. This grill features a total cooking surface of 1,060 square inches, with a primary cooking surface of 750 square inches in the main chamber over porcelain-coated cast-iron grates.
- There are also six grates, providing ample cooking space for all your favorite foods. The grill also comes equipped with three 12,000 BTU burners, for a total of 36,000 BTUs. This makes it perfect for backyard BBQs or cookouts with friends and family.
- The professional temperature gauge ensures accurate monitoring of the cooking process in both chambers, while the firebox door with air damper provides added convenience and easy clean-up. The Oklahoma Joe’s Gas and Charcoal Grill is also available in a variety of colors, so you can choose the perfect one to match your backyard decor.
4. Weber 15501001 Performer Deluxe Gas and Charcoal Grill
- This is the Weber Performer Deluxe Gas and Charcoal Grill, an electronic touch-n-go grill with a propane gas-powered ignition system. The dimensions of the grill are 43.5″H x 48″W x 30″ D, and it weighs 91 pounds.
- The cooking area is 363 square inches, and it comes with a 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid. The grill also features the One-Touch cleaning system with a removable, high-capacity aluminum ash catcher. There’s even a removable LCD cook timer and built-in lid thermometer.
5. Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas and Charcoal Grill
- The Char-Griller Duo 5050 Grill is the perfect grill for anyone who loves to barbecue. This all-in-one grill lets you cook with gas or charcoal, so you can enjoy quick grilling during the week and slow smoking on the weekends. With 1260 square inches of cooking space, this grill has plenty of room to accommodate all your favorite foods.
- The adjustable grate height ensures precise temperature control, while the chrome-plated warming rack keeps food warm until it’s ready to be served. The stainless-steel heat gauge lets you keep an eye on the cooking process, and the easy-dump ash pan makes cleanup a breeze.
6. Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burner Liquid Gas and Charcoal Grill
- Looking for the best of both worlds when it comes to grilling? Look no further than the Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burner Liquid Gas and Charcoal Grill. This grill quickly and easily converts from a gas grill to a charcoal grill without any tools, so you can enjoy the speed and convenience of gas grilling as well as the signature flavors that come with cooking over charcoal.
- With 540 square inches of total cooking area, this grill has plenty of space to cook up your favorite food items. The durable stainless steel burners provide longevity, while the porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates are easy to clean – making it easy to keep your grill in top condition. And with 40,000 BTUs of cooking power, this grill is perfect for cooks of all levels. So why wait? Get your Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burner Liquid Gas and Charcoal Grill today.
Tips and guide to buying the best Gas and Charcoal Grill
The best way to find out if this is the Gas and Charcoal Grill for you would be by looking at its features. Some gas charcoal combo grills will come with all sorts of fantastic extras such as storage areas and shelves around the surfaces where they can hold their food while others have more limited space underneath but offer higher power options so that one doesn’t need an outdoor oven or stovetop when cooking indoors. Now that we’ve looked at some of the key factors to consider when purchasing a gas charcoal combo grill, let’s take a look at six of the best on the market.
One of the first things to consider when looking for a Gas and Charcoal Grill is its portability. Some grills are small and lightweight and can be easily transported from one location to another. Others are larger and heavier and may not be as easy to move around. If you plan on taking your grill with you on camping trips or tailgating parties, you will want to choose one that is lightweight and easy to transport.
Another thing to consider is the size of the Gas and Charcoal Grill. Some grills are small enough to fit on a balcony or in a small backyard, while others are large enough to cook for a crowd. If you have a large backyard, you may want to invest in one of the larger grills, but if you live in an apartment building or don’t have a lot of space to work with, a smaller grill may be more your speed.
The size of the cooking surface is another important factor to consider. Some grills have a small cooking surface, while others have a large one. If you plan on cooking large cuts of meat or multiple items at once, you will want to choose a grill with a larger cooking surface.
Another thing to consider is the type of fuel that the Gas and Charcoal Grill uses. Some grills use gas, while others use charcoal. If you prefer one type of fuel over the other, you will want to choose a grill that uses that type of fuel.
Another important factor to consider is temperature control. Some grills have temperature control that goes up to 1000 degrees, while others only go up to 500 degrees. If you want a grill with precise temperature control, you will want to choose one with a higher maximum temperature.
If you want to use your grill as a smoker, you will want to choose one that has a smoker box. Not all gas charcoal combo grills have a smoker box, so if this is something that you are interested in, be sure to check before you buy.
Another thing to consider is the number of burners. Some Gas and Charcoal Grills have two burners, while others have four or more. If you plan on cooking multiple items at once, you will want a grill with multiple burners.
Another thing to consider is the amount of maintenance that the grill requires. Some grills are easy to clean, while others require more work. If you don’t want to spend a lot of time cleaning your grill, you will want to choose one that is easy to clean.
Tips for using your Gas and Charcoal Grill Combo
Now that you have your new gas charcoal combo grill, it’s time to start using it! Here are a few tips to help you get started.
- Read the instructions: This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s important to read the instructions before using your grill. This will help you learn how to use it properly and avoid any accidents.
- Start with a test cook: It’s a good idea to start out by cooking on your grill in a safe, controlled environment. To do this, try cooking on it outside with the lid closed and open only when you need to add more food or check the heat. Once you get a feel for how your grill cooks, you can experiment with different techniques after you have mastered basic operation.
- Practice makes perfect: If you want to master your new grill, you need to practice. Try cooking different types of food on it and see what works best. You may need to adjust the heat or cooking times depending on what you are cooking.
- Be patient: It takes time to get used to a new grill, so don’t be discouraged if your first few meals turn out a little bit bad. Over time, as you master the grill, your skills will improve and so will your food!
- Buy accessories: There are a lot of different accessories that you can buy for your grill. Some common accessories include heat plates or diffusers, which help keep the heat even during cooking, saucepans and baskets for grilling small items, and rotisserie kits for roasting large items.
These are just a few tips to help you get started with your new gas charcoal combo grill! Remember, you will need to practice in order to get the most out of your grill, but if you follow these simple tips you can quickly become an expert on your new appliance. Good luck and happy grilling!
FAQs about a Gas and Charcoal Grill
Can a grill be both Gas and Charcoal Grill?
Yes, it is possible for a grill to be both gas and charcoal. However, it should be noted that not all grills are capable of being used with both fuels. It’s important to read the specifications before buying a grill to ensure that it can use both fuels.
Is it healthier to grill with Gas and Charcoal Grill?
There is no specific answer to this question; it really depends on your individual preference. Some people prefer using charcoal because they believe that food grilled over charcoal has a better flavor than food grilled over gas. Others like to use gas because it’s easier and more convenient than lighting and maintaining a charcoal fire. Again, the choice of fuel is completely up to the individual.
What is the best time to use a gas or charcoal grill?
There is no definitive answer to this question; it really depends on your personal preference and what you are cooking. Some people prefer using charcoal for smoking meats, while others find that gas is better for quick grilling. It’s really up to the individual to decide which fuel is best for them.
What are some of the benefits of using a gas and charcoal grill combo?
Some of the benefits of using a gas and charcoal grill combo include the ability to use both fuels, the variety of cooking options that are available, and the fact that it is a versatile appliance that can be used for a variety of different purposes. Additionally, a gas and charcoal grill combo is often cheaper than buying two separate grills.
Can a gas and charcoal grill be used for baking?
It is possible to use a gas and charcoal grill for baking, but it is not the most ideal setup. A better option would be to use a dedicated baking oven or to set up your grill for indirect cooking. Using a gas and charcoal grill for baking can be difficult because it is difficult to control the heat evenly. However, it is possible to do if you are willing to experiment a little bit.
A gas and charcoal grill is one of the most versatile grills that you can purchase. Grilling over charcoal has its own unique flavors, but many people prefer using propane for convenience. With a gas and charcoal grill combo, you get the best of both worlds! To learn more about buying a gas and charcoal grill, or to find out what kind of grill is best for your particular needs, simply follow our tips and guidelines. Take a look at the specifications before buying a gas and charcoal grill to ensure that you can use both fuels!
If you’ve been searching for the perfect grill that will cook your food to perfection and provide a family-friendly environment, then we hope this guide has helped. We have found some of the best gas and charcoal grills combo products on the market today so all you need to do is find one that suits your needs and budget. From great options around $400-$500 to more expensive ones over $1000, there are plenty of choices out there waiting for you, and they’re worth every penny. Did any of these models catch your eye? Buy now with confidence knowing what product is right for you thanks to our detailed reviews.