Finally, the time to escape your house and cook outside is here. Whether you’re grilling some meat or making one of our favorite meals on the grill-a juicy burger topped off with cheese-free yourself from confined spaces with an outdoor electric BBQ that won’t break your budget.
Summertime is the perfect time to break out your electric grill and cook up some delicious food on your patio or deck. With so many different models on the market, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the 12 best outdoor electric grills available today. Whether you’re looking for a basic model or something more high-end, we’ve got you covered. So read on to see which grill is right for you and start cooking up some amazing food outdoors!
List of 12 Best Outdoor Electric Grills Reviews
1. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Outdoor Electric Grill
- The Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 is a high-quality, three-burner electric grill that’s perfect for outdoor cooking. With 529 square inches of cooking space and an impressive 30, 000 BTU-per-hour input, this grill can handle any meal size. The GS4 grilling system ensures even heat distribution and consistent results every time, while the porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars add a touch of luxury.
- The grease Management system keeps your food clean and healthy, and the built-in lid thermometer makes it easy to monitor your cook times. Plus, with its open cart design and six tool hooks, this grill is easy to use and transport.
2. Aliyoham Outdoor Electric Grill, 1700W, MOD311
- The 2 in 1 Outdoor Electric Grill has an adjustable thermostat and indicator light, as well as non-stick surfaces. This portable bbq can be used on any surface from the table to your kitchen counter or even outside by putting it down flat with its legs extended when you’re done cooking. With 1700 watts of power coming out at 120 volts each time there’s enough juice for just about anything – this thing will work hard until morning comes around again.
- The grille of the grill can be moved to lower or upper positions for cooking meat, vegetables, and other food items. There is also a bottom shelf where you could put spices before placing them on top so that they are easy to access when needed without having anything blocking your view while preparing meals at home. The maximum temperature this product reaches ranges from 350°F-360 ° F with an alternating cycle between the On/Off switch which turns off after 30 minutes without use.
- The grill is made with high-quality material to prevent any damage and make sure your hands don’t get scalded while using the appliance. The non-stick surface makes it easy for you to clean after cooking, as well. You can also use aluminum foil on top if needed – just be aware that oil may drip through so please always add water when necessary.
3. Kenyon B70582 Floridian Portable Outdoor Electric Grill, Stainless Steel
- The Kenyon B70582 Floridian Portable Outdoor Electric Grill is perfect for anyone who wants the convenience of grilling without having to go outdoors. This grill reaches temperatures of up to 600 degrees in just 10 minutes, so you can enjoy perfectly grilled food in no time. The stainless steel finish gives this grill a sleek, stylish look that will complement any outdoor setting.
- And with 16 different heat settings and the ability to dial in exact temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit, you can create the perfect grilled meal every time. The easy-to-clean design also makes keeping your grill in great condition a breeze, simply take a wet paper towel across the grate while it’s still hot to remove any debris, then throw it in the dishwasher for a sparkling clean finish.
4. Hamilton Beach Electric Outdoor Electric Grill, Extra-Large Drip Tray
- Whether you’re looking for an Outdoor Electric Grill with a hood or just want some delicious steak and veggies, this indoor one has what it takes. With high searing heat that locks in juices and flavors as well as lid closure to give signature grilling marks – enjoy fresh food all year long.
- Indoor Grills with hoods are great for cooking food without having to open up the windows and let in all that pesky smoke. The convenient window in this grill’s lid lets you watch your meal cook while keeping heat inside, so there won’t be any need for openness-the plate is removable as well making cleanup easy too.
- With its extra-large drip tray, power and preheat lights on the grill’s exterior make it easy to use. No more guessing when you need your next pan of chicken or burger.
- This grill is a powerhouse. It has the ability to cook more than just steaks, BBQ’s and burgers – it can also do pizza veggies fruits, or anything else your heart desires. The 1200 watts will transform any dish you’re making into something that even tastes great.
5. Kamado Joe KJ23RHC Classic Joe II Charcoal Outdoor Electric Grill
- The Kamado Joe Classic II is an excellent choice for the ultimate in smoking perfection. This 18-inch Outdoor Electric Grill with a cast iron cart and locking wheels will provide you with all of your food processing needs, making it easy to transport from one event or party location to another.
- The 2-Tier Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System has a revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design that allows you to cook different foods in various styles of cooking at the same time.
- The Kontrol Tower Top Vent has been designed with the smoker in mind. The patent-pending dual adjustment top vent allows you to maintain a consistent airflow throughout your smoking session, rain resistant construction and can be used from 225°F down to 750° F so that all types of meat are cooked evenly.
- The Patented Air Lift Hinge is a game changer for grillers. The patented design allows you to lower your dome by 96% with just one finger and provides the most comfortable experience imaginable. With an ash catcher, this feature can also be removed if needed or wanted – perfect when entertaining guests who may have allergies.
6. Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Outdoor Electric Grill, grey
- The Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Outdoor Electric Grill is the perfect choice for anyone who wants the convenience and taste of grilling without all the hassle of charcoal or gas. This electric grill has a 1560-watt heating element that can heat up to 280 square inches of cooking surface, so you can cook up a large feast quickly and easily.
- The porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates provide even heat distribution and prevent sticking, while the cast aluminum lid and body ensure that your food will stay moist and delicious. The included infinite control burner valve settings let you customize your cooking experience, and the 6-foot grounded cord provides plenty of reaches. Plus, at only 14.5 inches wide when closed, this electric grill can easily be stowed away in tight spaces.
7. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 Outdoor Electric Grill
- Your purchase includes one Weber Spirit II E-210 2 burner liquid propane Outdoor Electric Grill in black color. The dimensions of the lid open are 57″H x 48″Wx 26″, while closed its size measures at 44 5/8 inch across and 27 deep putting together total measurements for both grilling surfaces combined which come out to 20 32 centimeters or 8 7/16″.
- The powerful and versatile propane gas grill is perfect for a variety of different cooking needs. The lightweight design, porcelain-enameled cast-iron cookware, and lid, iGrill 3 compatibility (accessory sold separately), fold-down left side table with an open cart style make this product stand out from other grills on the market today.
- The two-burner gas grill is the perfect size for small spaces. It has a powerful grilling system and loads of features such as side tables, making it easier than ever before to cook your favorite foods in style.
8. Weber 52020001 Q1400 Outdoor Electric Grill, Gray
- Bring the taste of the grill to your backyard with the Weber 52020001 Q1400 Outdoor Electric Grill. This incredible electric grill heats up quickly, cooks evenly, and gives you precise control over the temperature so that you can create grilled masterpieces every time.
- The porcelain-enameled cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body are durable and easy to clean, while the infinite control burner valve settings let you customize your cooking experience. Plus, with its 6-foot grounded cord, this grill is ready to use right out of the box.
9. Cuisinart CEG-980 Outdoor Electric Grill with VersaStand
- Great for family meals! The Black & Decker Griddle lets you cook 8 burgers, 8 steaks, or 6-10 chicken breasts at once. It also has a telescoping stand that allows it to be used as both indoor and outdoor cooking equipment with its 145 sq inch grilling area-perfect if you’re looking to BBQ on those hot summer days when nothing else is open nearby.
- The grill is powerful, easy to use, and comes with everything you need. The 5-in1 stainless steel burner can be used as an oil or gas Mub pressure cooker. It also has a porcelain-coated grate for protecting your food from sticking. It’s shipped ready-to-go so all that needs to be done by the customer when they receive their purchase (other than assembling) will put out some great mouthwatering meals.
- You can now enjoy your favorite food without having to worry about what’s on the menu. With this awesome portable electric grill, you’ll be able to cook 8 burgers at once or 4 pounds of fish. The 1 500 watt burner and porcelain-enameled grate mean great results no matter how big your dish is – so get ready for some tasty grub today.
10. George Foreman 12-Serving Outdoor Electric Grill, Red, GFO201R
- The 200 square inches of grilling surface will keep your large group fed and happy. With 12 servings per Outdoor Electric Grill, you are sure to have enough food with this tailgate cooker.
- The apartment-approved grill is the perfect solution for any landlord. With its fully electric system, this product eliminates propane and charcoal grills while providing high-quality food with no flare-ups or smells.
- Temperature control is a secret ingredient in perfect results. The probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best food preparation on any kind of dish.
- The George Tough Nonstick Coating is a durable, easy to clean, and healthy alternative. It removes the need for butter or oil by utilizing a fat-removing slope on its grill surface which helps you make tasty meals with less grease.
- The drip tray is dishwasher-safe, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning up any of that excess fat and grease. But if it’s not in the house then who knows what kind of mess they’re making? The stand makes sure this problem doesn’t stop people from using their outdoor space as desired.
11. George Foreman, Silver, 12+ Servings Upto 15 Outdoor Electric Grill
- The George Tough Nonstick Coating is one of the best non-toxic coatings on today’s market. It has a durable and easy-to-clean surface, which doesn’t require butter or oil. You’ll love that this product can withstand high temperatures without scratching so you don’t have to worry about ruining your pan ever again with nonsense scratchy stuff like other companies’ finishes do in order for them to provide some sort of protection against metal wear from cooking at very high levels over time.
- The weather might be unpredictable, but there’s always an opportunity for great food. This removable stand will allow you to grill indoors or out no matter what the conditions are.
- The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food, no matter how delicate or tough it might be.
- Your landlord is going to be thrilled with this electric grill because it doesn’t require charcoal, propane, or flare-ups. You can get high-quality grilling without all the hassle.
12. Char-Broil 20602109 Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Outdoor Electric Grill, Red
- The Char-Broil 20602109 Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Outdoor Electric Grill is perfect for anyone who wants the convenience of electric grilling without all the hassle. This grill features Tru-infrared cooking technology, which prevents flare-ups and delivers even heat, ensuring juicier food every time.
- The integrated control knob makes it easy to adjust temperatures, and the durable porcelain-coated grate is rust-resistant and easy to clean. Plus, there’s a removable warming rack for indirect cooking or to keep food warm. Whether you’re a professional chef or just starting out, this electric grill is perfect for any outdoor dining needs.
Tips and guide to buying the best Outdoor Electric Grill
There are many different types of outdoor electric grills on the market, but not all will work for everyone. Our team has done some research and found what they believe is a great option with these factors in mind:
This is a very important factor. It’s the reason most people do not choose charcoal over propane. Outdoor Electric Grills are more or less on par with gas in this regard, so you want to look for a model that will be easy to operate and clean.
Since you’re going outside, it only makes sense to make cleanup as easy as possible. This is why stainless steel models are more preferable to plastic ones. They don’t rust, they won’t catch fire, and you can easily wipe them clean or hose them down.
The final factor to consider is how many people will be eating at one time and what kind of food you’ll be cooking. A large family would need a larger Outdoor Electric Grill, while smaller families or couples could get away with something smaller.
When it comes to the cooking area, you want to make sure there’s enough space for what you plan on cooking. If you’re grilling burgers or chicken breasts, then a standard model should do just fine. However, if you’re wanting to cook up a whole turkey or rack of ribs, you’ll need something with a little more room.
In addition to the cooking area and features, it’s also important to take portability into consideration. While most people don’t plan on moving their barbecue very far once they’ve set up shop outside, some do enjoy the luxury of being able to pick up and move their grill from time to time. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in doing, be sure to keep it in mind when making your purchase decision.
Food Preparation Area
When it comes to the food preparation area, most people don’t care about having a lot of space on their Outdoor Electric Grill. They just want a flat surface to be able to set up their ingredients and seasonings.
The last thing you want is for your barbecue to tip over while you’re cooking. Not only could this ruin your food, but it could also cause serious injury or damage to your property as well. A strong footing will ensure that this never happens, so be sure the grill has enough room on the ground before purchasing it.
Outdoor electric grills are all about convenience, usability, and ease of use. You don’t want to deal with the hassle of charcoal or gas while you’re trying to relax outside. All you need is a simple outlet and an extension cord (if you plan on cooking far away from your power source). Just be sure to consider the factors we’ve outlined above when making your purchase decision, and you’ll be enjoying delicious grilled food in no time.
Outdoor electric grills can come in handy for those who love to grill out, but may not have the room or ability to use a standard grill. Electric grills are easy to set up and use, and many are portable, making them perfect for a variety of occasions. When choosing an electric grill, it is important to consider the size of the cooking area, as well as the features that are important to you. Additionally, be sure to look for a model that is stable and easy to clean. By following these simple tips, you can find the perfect grill for your needs.
We have shared 12 of the best outdoor electric grills on the market that will give you a great experience. You can find all kinds of features and styles to suit your needs, from gas or charcoal cooking, to compact size for tailgating. Whether it’s time for family cookouts in the backyard or just a day at the beach with friends, these top-rated products are sure to please! If you’re looking for an easy way to get started shopping without having to do hours of research yourself, make use of our handy list below which includes many different types and prices so there is something perfect for everyone! Buy now one of these fantastic options today and start enjoying some delicious grilled food.