Grilling is a classic method of cooking that has been done for centuries. You can use an Outdoor Grill for under $500 to prepare delicious meals, but it’s not just about how good your food tastes- you want the experience as well. Whether this means inviting friends over or cooking up some late-night snacks after work with your significant other. There are plenty of ways people enjoy grills all across America today.
When you’re just beginning to explore the many options for gas grills, it can be difficult not knowing which one is best. There are so many brands and models out there! If your budget doesn’t exceed $500 then take time before making any purchases because this will narrow down what kind of grill might work well with both style preferences as well as financial capabilities.
If you’re in the market for a new Outdoor Grill under $500, you’re in luck. We’ve put together a list of the 11 best Outdoor Grill under $500. Whether you’re looking for a gas or charcoal grill, we’ve got you covered. Plus, we’ll show you how to choose the right one for your needs. So read on to find out which grill is right for you.
List of 11 Best Outdoor Grills under $500 Reviews
1. Blackstone 36″ Cooking Station 4 Burner Outdoor Grill under $500
- This unit has a new and improved side shelf, the user can easily remove the cutting board and paper, towel holders. It is also strategically-placed trash bag hooks for ease of use being that it’s removable. Blackstone’s new rear grease management system helps to eliminate mess in your kitchen.
- This griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy cooking eggs, pancakes, quesadillas with the flat top grill area – a side shelf will also let you store things like butter or margarine while cooking. This kitchen tool has a built-in cutting board on one of the shelves to reduce clutter and access it quickly when needed.
- With the Blackstone griddle, you’ll never need to worry about fire pits or charcoal again. It’s easy to use and assemble with a push of a button; it also includes an electric ignition system that eliminates the hassle of using kerosene or matches. You can spend more time outdoors by cooking food at home this way.
- The durable and heat-resistant, plastic handle is easy to hold on to. It resists stains and odors. And it has a high-quality stainless steel construction that can stand up against high temperatures and is dishwasher safe.
- With the removable griddle top, foldable legs, and 4 industrial-strength castors all at your command this grill is designed for easy transport around any yard or campsite.
2. Cuisinart CGG-7400 Outdoor Grill under $500, 54 Inch
- The Cuisinart CGG-7400 Outdoor Grill under $500 is perfect for the outdoor cook who wants the best of both worlds–a top-quality grill that’s easy to use and doesn’t require any extra equipment, and a large cooking area that provides enough space to cook up a storm.
- This 54-inch outdoor grill is equipped with four 11,000 BTU burners, 443 square inches of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack, heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates, two 18″ x 13″ side tables, and a stainless steel lid and control panel. And it uses an LP hose to connect the grill and the 20lb propane tank (propane not included). So whether you’re cooking up a big feast.
3. Royal Gourmet GB4001B 4-Burner Flat Top Outdoor Grill under $500
- 4 Independently Controlled Burners: 4 13,000 BTU stainless-steel burners make a total of 52,000 BTUs cooking power that is controllable low to high. This versatility allows for versatile cooking options like slow simmering or boiling.
- The perfect backyard omelet station, the Cuisinart CGG-7400 Outdoor Grill is designed to cook anything your heart desires. With a large cooking area and a flat top griddle plate that is perfect for creating perfectly grilled foods, this griddle is the perfect way to get your family started on their morning breakfast or lunch recipes.
- Cook on sear from the top of your grill with this heavy-duty stainless steel cooking surface. Its features include a durable, powder-coated steel control panel and feet made out of high-quality black material that lasts long four swiveling casters for portability, and locks for easy transport.
- The grease cup is detachable, taking away the need for hassle-free cleanup. The top of the grill has handles on both sides which make it easy to remove without having to touch any metal parts. The fixed side tables allow for accessories and spices with great stability.
- The propane tank fasteners are included, making assembly easy and quick. The ignition button is also a reliable way to offer a spark, but it makes everything easier as well.
4. Royal Gourmet GA4400T Stainless Steel 4-Burner Outdoor Grill under $500
- Cooking in a space with plenty of room is refreshing. The Abundant Cooking Space has an impressive cooking area, which consists of 471 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and 169 sq. in., chrome-plated steel warming rack! This allows for 15 hamburgers to be cooked at the same time.
- The 4 stainless steel burners produce 40,000 BTU (10,000 BTU each) of cooking power – a total of 80,000 BTUs. They also have the capacity to give you high-to-low heat control as well as even and continuous heat for longer-lasting use.
- Additional prep space is something that can be achieved when you invest in two sturdy side tables. These are durable, and they offer a more ample work surface for seasonings or grilling tools to stay within easy reach.
- The ideal heat distribution of the stainless steel flame tamers is perfect for cooking food with no hot or cold spots, and their superior heat retention makes it possible to impart more flavor. The porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates do not get that hot though, so they are great if you want to slow cook your food as well.
- The grease management system includes a tray and cup to collect residues, greases, and drippings that are removable for easy cleanup. The two durable wheels make this Outdoor Grill under $500 move easily. You can choose the color of your grille too.
5. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Outdoor Grill under $500, Black
- You can expect to grill on this Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Outdoor Grill for under $500 in Black color every time you are looking for a way to feed your family another meal. This product includes two burners and grates that will be able to feed up to 20 people at one time, thanks in part due to its large capacity.
- The Standard 20 lb LP tank is compatible with the Propane Gas Grill. The grill has porcelain-enameled cooking grates, a porcelain-enameled lid, iGrill 3 compatibilities (accessory sold separately), a built-in lid thermometer, and an open cart design. It also has stainless steel heat deflector panels as well as a fuel gauge and the use of a metal frame to help keep things looking clean while you cook.
- The powerful GS4 grilling system is packed with features that make the 2 burner grill perfect for small spaces. These include a power-efficient cooking process and a lightweight design.
6. Blackstone 1554 Cooking 4 Burner Flat Top Outdoor Grill under $500
- Rear and front greases have been updated in the new model. This latest model comes equipped with either a rear or front grease drain, so you don’t need to worry about this problem anymore. You may receive a rear grease on our newest models now.
- Many grillers are looking for a way to eliminate the hassle of charcoal and matches, which is why it created our Blackstone griddle. This easy-to-use BBQ takes away the need for kerosene or other fuels. With the push of a button, your Blackstone Outdoor Grill under $500 ignited automatically. Your outdoor cooking will be effortless with this nifty product you’ll want to use all day long.
- Cooking a variety of dishes on the grill is easy with this griddle. Use it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, to cook eggs or pancakes, quesadillas, or steak. Or use it as a prep station – store food on its side shelves while cooking other dishes on the flat top surface.
- The four 15, 000 BTU stainless steel burners allow you to control the heat zones of the grill. It is powered by a standard 20-pound propane tank and has an accommodating storage area for your fuel that’s tucked under its left side shelf.
- Durable and long-lasting – this Blackstone grill is built from a powder-coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel top. It’s super easy to clean up after mealtime with its simple design.
7. Char-Broil 20602109 Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Outdoor Grill under $500
- Don’t waste another day in your backyard BBQing season – get the Char-Broil 20602109 Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Outdoor Grill for under $500 today. This top-of-the-line electric grill offers convenience and quality at an unbeatable price. With its high-quality electric grilling technology, this grill is perfect for convenience without the hassle of gas or charcoal – perfect for any backyard BBQing needs.
- The durable porcelain-coated grate is rust-resistant and easy to clean, and the removable warming rack keeps food warm even when it’s cold outside. Plus, the integrated control knob makes it easy to adjust temperatures easily, so you can get even heat and cook juicier food.
8. Char-Broil 463375919 Performance Stainless Steel Outdoor Grill under $500
- The purchase includes a Char-Broil Performance Series Liquid Propane Gas only Grill. This grill is not convertible to natural gas, so you will need to provide an LP tank or rotisserie and cover if needed. A full assembly is required before using the grill.
- The Grill dimensions are 24.5″ D x 53.1″ W x 45″. The primary cooking area is 23″ and the warming rack area is 175 sq in. This grill weighs 114 lbs, with the main burner BTU of 36k and stainless steel tents on both sides when closed.
- The Char-Broil 20602109 Patio Grill is a stylish and durable grill that offers functionality, high-quality performance, and easy cleaning. The ignition system for this electric grill is easy to use. It starts up quickly too, making it perfect for any outdoor event.
9. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Outdoor Grill under $500
- The Grill is the perfect solution for anyone who loves to cook outdoors. With a power source of propane or liquid petroleum gas, this grill is perfect for anyone who wants to cook up a storm on their own. The propane tank is not included, so you’ll have to be careful with it when transporting it, but the electric ignition ensures that your food will be cooked evenly and quickly.
- The 10, 000 BTU side burner will allow you to cook up a storm on your own, while the durable grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning. The stainless steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking, and the porcelain-coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last.
10. Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Outdoor Grill under $500
- The 811 Square Inches includes 443 sq. inches of grates, 184 sq. inches of a warming rack, and 184 square inches to offset the smoker- all made up of porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates, chrome-plated warming racks, and an aluminum body with an easy-open side door for fuel additions or removal as well as air vent stoking charcoal fire instantaneously.
- The Adjustable Pan is a 2-level height-adjustable charcoal pan with a lid thermometer gauge that helps check and monitor the cooking temperature. It can hold up to 4.4 lbs of coal, which you can use for cooking your favorite meals.
- The front and side tables offer plenty of space for seasonings, grilling tools, while the bottom shelf is great for extra storage or accessories. The accessory shelf can hold up to 20 lbs when evenly distributed.
11. Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Outdoor Grill under $500
- The Revere oven with a total of 425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast-iron grates holds temperature for up to 80% more efficiently than nonstick cookware. Its 130 square inches swing-away warming rack is perfect for sides and buns.
- With a sleek stainless steel finish, this table offers the ultimate in style and durability. Its streamlined design provides an easy way to assemble it for quick use. With a convenient LP tank storage capacity, the table is designed with convenience in mind.
- Electronic ignitions for fast, reliable burner startups at the push of a button. The Porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed with ease and cleaned away. A Chef’s Delite accessory tray is included to give you more versatility in terms of cooking types.
- In order to cook, due to the use of propane or gas, a burner emits flames from its top. The L-shaped side burner can be used for cooking and is best suited when preparing sides and sauces. When not in use it folds down over the heating element which protects it as well as offers incremental workspace that’s perfect for prepping food with ease.
Tips and guide to buying the best Outdoor Grills under $500
When deciding which type of Outdoor Grill under $500 you need to choose, the criteria that should be considered are:
Cooking Surface Area
The size of the cooking surface is important, especially if you plan on cooking for a large group of people. Many Outdoor Grills under $500 come with an interchangeable grate system, which means you can use different size grates for different occasions. For example, one grate might be good for grilling chicken breasts while another might be better for cooking pork chops.
Grills come with a variety of features, some of which are important and some of which are not. It’s important to decide which features are important to you and then find an Outdoor Grill under $500 that has those features. For example, if you want a grill that has a smoke box, then you’ll need to find one that has that feature. On the other hand, if you don’t care about having a smoke box, then you can choose a grill that doesn’t have that feature.
It’s a good idea to consider how portable an Outdoor Grill under $500 is. For example, if you need a grill for tailgating at football games, you’ll want one that is easy to transport. If you live in an apartment building and aren’t allowed to have grills on your patio, then portability will be an important factor in choosing a grill.
Versatility and Functionality
Think about how versatile and functional your Outdoor Grill under $500 needs to be. For example, if you want to use it for both grilling and smoking, then look for a grill that has the features you need. If all you’re going to do is cook steak on your grill, then you can choose one that doesn’t have all of the bells and whistles.
BTUs are important when you’re trying to determine how hot your Outdoor Grill under $500 will get. Bigger grills have more BTUs, which means they will get hotter faster and stay hotter longer. If you plan on cooking for a large group of people all at once, then it’s important that the grill has enough BTUs to keep up with your cooking demands.
Uses Gas or Charcoal
Decide whether you want to use gas or charcoal when choosing an Outdoor Grill under $500. If charcoal is your preference, then make sure the grill has all of the features you need in order to get it started and keep it stoked for long periods of time. On the other hand, if gas is your preference, then make sure the grill has a gas line already installed.
Side Burners And Tables
Some grills come with side burners and tables, which can be convenient if you need extra cooking space or somewhere to put your utensils. If you think you might need these features, then make sure the grill you choose has them.
It’s always a good idea to check the warranty on the grill before you buy it. Even though most Outdoor Grills under $500 come with some sort of warranty, make sure you know what the warranty covers and how long it lasts. It’s always better to be safe than sorry when buying an expensive appliance like this one.
Decide whether you want a gas or coal Outdoor Grill under $500 before making your final purchase. If you want a gas grill, then make sure the grill has a spot for propane tanks. If you want a charcoal grill, then look for one that has space for charcoal and some sort of device to help get it started.
Some grills come with extra features that can make them more convenient to use. For example, many grills have side burners or hooks on which you can hang utensils when they are not in use. Think about all of the extras the grill comes with before making your purchase so you know if they are something you might find useful.
Grills can be expensive, which is why it’s a good idea to find the best outdoor grills under $500 before you buy. Once you have a set price in mind, look for a grill that fits your specific needs. Keeping all of this information in mind will help ensure that you get the perfect grill for your home and lifestyle.
The best Outdoor Grill under $500 is not limited to the ones we’ve shared in this blog post. You can find other reviews and guides if you want more information on specific models or brands that may be a better fit for your lifestyle. In any case, with these 11 choices, you should have no problem finding one that meets all of your needs. So what’s stopping you from clicking “Check Price on Amazon?”