Grilling is a favorite pastime for many people, but it can be difficult to find the time or space to grill. Small pellet grills are becoming increasingly popular because they offer the same taste and feel of outdoor cooking without taking up too much room in your home. This post reviews 10 small pellet grills that may help you narrow down your search for the perfect one for your needs.
List of 10 Best Small Pellet Grills Reviews
1. Amopatio Small Pellet Grill, 8 In 1, Black, ETL Listed
- The Amopatio T2100 wood-fired grill and smoker features a large hopper for pellet fuel, which is perfect for families of 2 – 4. With an amazing 15 hours worth of smoking time without reloading it’s never too early or late to get your favorite food on.
- The stainless steel plates on the inside of this grill will never get hot enough to cause burns, even if you leave them overnight. The adjustable feeding rate with smart digital control enables fast ignition and also accelerates or decelerates cooking speed while holding temperature perfectly.
- The 8 in 1 grill allows you to cook multiple dishes at once, with the 260 sq inch cooking area (195 plus 65) and two porcelain-coated steel racks. This versatile environment also includes a temperature range of 150°F – 400 degrees Fahrenheit for smoking or barbecuing your favorite foods.
- This portable smoker is a must for outdoor adventures. Its compact, lightweight, and solid construction make it easy to take on your next camping trip or even when you’re traveling in town.
- Stop by for your next BBQ fix and thank us later. The IBA automatic start-up system will have the food ready when you get back, but don’t forget that a 110V electricity source or branded pellets are required.
2. Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI SmokePro SG Small Pellet Grill
- Keep your meat cooked and safe with this all-new WiFi & Bluetooth PID controller! This innovative device automatically maintains the perfect temperature for any dish, using two ports of probes that are compatible camp chef connect app.
- Dial-in your smoke level with our Smoke Control. Easy to use menu dial, high-visibility digital display, and a pellet hopper cleanout/purge option that lets you flush out all of those bad flavors so they don’t taint the meat on your next grill! Slide &Grill Technology’s direct flame grilling reaches 650°F for fully cooked food every time thanks to its full-sized upper shelf.
- Introducing the world’s most advanced smoker. This bad boy has all of your smoking needs covered, with its patented Ash Kickin’ Cleanout system that allows you to dump the ash after every cook and side attachment compatible (Sidekick or Sear Box), Cord Management System grease management systems for added convenience.
3. Green Mountain Davy Crockett Trek Prime Small Pellet Grill
- The new heat baffle is an adjustable, precision instrument that allows you to control and distribute the amount of warmth in your smoker. With no more foldable legs or hot spots due to its four sturdy base design, this product will take care of all those cold nites when we can’t turn up our portable grill’s thermostat.
- Grillers love to eat their food, so why not make it Grilled? With the GMG Smart Control app, you can control and monitor your grill from anywhere. You’ll be able to tweak temperatures with ease while keeping an eye on what’s going into them as well.
- A new type of camping experience is coming soon – one where you can enjoy your meal without having to break out the tableware. Coming on Trek models only, our extendable legs and cart will provide an easy way for those who want more space or just need extra seating at their campsite.
4. Camp Chef 36 in. WiFi Woodwind Small Pellet Grill
- Introducing the Camp Chef 36 in. WiFi Woodwind Small Pellet Grill. This amazing grill has all the features you need to get your grilling on, including a PID controller that automatically maintains the cooking temperature, four meat probe ports, and four meat probes.
- You can also dial in your smoke level with our Smoke Control feature, and slide and grill technology allow for direct flame cooking up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. The patented Ash Kickin’ Cleanout system makes ash removal easy after every cook, so you’ll always be ready to start the next one.
- Plus, this grill comes with a Sidekick that is compatible with Camp Chef’s 14 in. accessories, so you can customize your grilling experience however you like. Get ready to make some serious grill magic.
5. Z GRILLS 7002C 2021 Upgrade Wood Small Pellet Grill
- The new and improved Pit Boss BBQ features a one-touch start-up process that is easy to use for beginners. The electronic auto starter, digital temperature control system with an LED readout makes it super simple cooking even when you’re in charge.
- The Waste Oil Collector is designed to make clean-up easy and safe! With its upgraded cart that features locking casters, you can move it around the garage or house with ease.
- The difference between a pellet grill and a gas or charcoal one is quite significant. You can use the ULTIMATE 8-IN1 to smoke, bake & braise with ease.
- The accuracy temperature feature of this stove makes sure that you never have to worry about your food being undercooked or overcooked. This is perfect for any chef who needs their dishes ready at all times.
6. Traeger Grills Tailgater 20 Portable Wood Small Pellet Grill
- The Tailgater is the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste. If you’re in need of a portable grill with plenty of cooking space, then we recommend grabbing one or two for your home.
- The Digital Arc Controller is a precision drilling machine that can maintain temperatures within 15 degrees of desired levels. It’s ideal for making sure your food comes out just right and tastes great.
- Go wherever you go and never worry about leaving your smoke behind. Whether it’s the truck tailgate, out at camp or even just taking a walk around town with this bad boy on hand -all of those delicious smells will be right where they need to be.
7. PIT BOSS 700FB Small Pellet Grill, 700 sq. in.
- The Pit Boss 700FB is the perfect grill for anyone who wants the best value per square inch in the pellet grill industry. With 700 sq. inches of cooking surface, including an S Tier rack, this 8-in-1 grill can do it all – from 180° to 500° cooking temperatures.
- The digital control board and standard flame broiler make it easy to select your preferred cooking style, while the porcelain-coated cast iron grids provide even heat distribution and superior durability.
8. Z GRILLS ZPG-700D Wood Small Pellet Grill
- With a versatile 8-in1 pellet grill, you can smoke ribs or jerky; bake biscuits pizza Grilling burgers and vegetables is just as easy. You control how hot it gets for each cooking method – making this one of the best grills around.
- Get ready for a taste of wood-fired flavor with the Z Grills pellet smoker. With 10 pounds of pellets, you can cook for 8 hours while maintaining your desired temperature on the smoke dial.
- The Grill More Food One Time is a great grill for your home, party, and outdoor grilling area. It has dimensions of 19″ x 26″, smoking/warming rack 6.9x 27.5 with 20 lb hopper capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers or 5 whole chickens.
9. Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI Woodwind Small Pellet Grill
- The Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI Woodwind Grill is the perfect addition to your outdoor cooking arsenal. With a temperature range of 160 F to 500 F, this grill can accommodate anything from slow smoking to grilling. The all-new PID controller automatically maintains cooking temperature, while the Smoke Control setting allows you to dial in your desired smoke level.
- Plus, with Slide and Grill technology, you can direct flame cook up to 650 F! The Camp Chef Woodwind Grill also comes with four meat probe ports and probes, so you can easily keep an eye on your food as it cooks. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, the Camp Chef WIFI Woodwind Grill is sure to impress.
10. Traeger Grills Ranger Portable Wood Small Pellet Grill
- The Traeger Ranger Portable Wood Grill is the perfect way to cook up a delicious meal while on the go. This small grill features 184 square inches of cooking space, ensuring that you’ll have plenty of room to cook up whatever you’re in the mood for.
- The built-in cast iron griddle is perfect for achieving that perfect sear on your steak or cooking up a scrumptious breakfast. With a max temperature of 450ᵒ and 8 lbs of pellet hopper capacity, this grill has everything you need to cook up a fantastic meal anywhere.
- The easy-to-clean porcelain-coated grill grates are also a breeze to keep looking great, so you can spend more time enjoying your food and less time cleaning up. The Temperature Ranger, an external temperature controller that’s included with this grill, allows you to monitor the internal temperature of your food and give.
Tips and guide to buying the best Small Pellet Grill
When looking for a small pellet grill, size is an important consideration. Some grills are too large to be considered small, while others may be too small for your needs. Make sure to consider the size of the grill when making your purchase.
Different small pellet grills come with different features. Some have digital controllers while others have analog controls. Some come with Wi-Fi capabilities while others do not It’s important to decide which features are important to you so that you can narrow down your search.
You should carefully read reviews before buying any type of Small Pellet Grill to find out what types of maintenance are required. If you don’t enjoy maintaining your equipment or don’t have much time for maintenance, then paying someone else to do it may be worth the money. However, if doing things yourself isn’t a problem, then this shouldn’t be a major deciding factor for you.
The cooking area of your Small Pellet Grill is another important consideration. Different grills may come with different size cookers, and some may even be expandable. If you like to entertain larger crowds or simply love to cook, then you should buy a large pellet grill with enough space for everyone.
The size of the hopper is also important to consider. This is the container that holds the pellets that you’ll be using to cook with. If it’s too small, you may find yourself refilling it frequently. If it’s too large, you may end up wasting pellets. The ideal hopper size will depend on how often you grill and how much food you plan to cook at one time.
Taking the time to read reviews before making your purchase can help you find the best small pellet grill for your needs. From there, carefully consider all of the features so that you pick one that works well with your lifestyle. Grilling is a favorite pastime for many people, but it can be difficult to find the time or space to grill. Small pellet grills are becoming increasingly popular because they offer the same taste and feel of outdoor cooking without taking up too much room in your home. This post reviews 10 small pellet grills that may help you narrow down your search for the perfect one for your needs.
It’s a common misconception that Small Pellet Grills are only for beginners. In reality, they can be just as great of an option for experienced grillers who want to enjoy the convenience and flexibility of cooking on their own terms without having to spend too much money or space in their homes. We hope this list has helped you find your ideal pellet grill among these top 10 products we have shared about today.