The best way to spend your Saturday night is with friends in their backyard. Grilling steaks and making memories are a few of the many great things you can do on a Pellet Grill under $1000! If this sounds like something that would interest you. We have some economical options for Pellet Grill under $1000 too- but only if they meet all of our other requirements as well. Pellets will be burning hot enough so everyone gets their desired flavor without any help from utensils or oils; there’s plenty of room leftover even after feeding them all those hungry mouths out there waiting at home.
The grilling season is coming up, which means you’ll be spending a lot of time outside cooking your favorite foods. But if you don’t have the perfect grill for this task, it can make things difficult and time-consuming. In fact, many people spend hours researching the best pellet grills under $1000 just to find out that they’re not suitable for their needs. That’s where we come in—to help you find what you need! We’ve done all the hard work by thoroughly reviewing these 11 top-rated grills and then comparing them side-by-side so that anyone can easily see which one is best for their specific needs.
List of 11 Best Pellet Grill under $1000 Reviews
1. Z GRILLS ZPG-450A 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill under $1000
- You don’t have to be a professional chef or fighter to cook with these high-quality Pellet Grills under $1000, they’re easy enough for anyone. You can get wood-smoked flavors by using a pellet grill which fuels the fire so you don’t need any charcoal or gas at all. This 8 in 1 Grill includes everything you’ll ever need and more – this is just one of the reasons why it’s the ultimate product.
- With its consistent results, the PID technology does all of the work required for you. You simply set your desired temperature and let Z Grills do all of the cooking labor-intensively. Enjoying a meal is easy; just enjoy your cook time with this pellet grill.
- This grill has a 180° to 450° F temperature range and can perform 8-in-1 tasks, such as cooking, smoking, baking, roasting, or barbecuing. It is perfect for meat lovers who love grilling without the hassle of dealing with charcoal briquets.
- The 450A is a large pellet grill with 452 square inches of cooking space. It comes ready to cook and includes grilling accessories for your convenience, such as the included built-in thermometer, drip tray, and cleaning tools. The grill’s durable steel construction allows you years of durability, using high-temperature paint that can withstand extreme temperatures.
2. Z GRILLS 7002C 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill under $1000
- PID controllers have a lot of amazing features to spice up your cooking, like “one-button start” and auto-start ignition. With an easy digital temperature readout for food safety, you’ll be able to cook with ease even if you’re new to this type of product.
- The Appliances for Cleaning, the Waste Oil Collector is a new type of grilling and cleaning appliance. This 8-in-1 grill includes cooking, smoking, baking roasting as well as barbequing and braising capabilities. The cart accessories are all designed to make life easier with locking casters that can easily move around furniture or obstacles while grilling cooking your favorite foods on this amazing appliance.
- When you place your food on the trays, most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature. That means no matter if it’s 20 degrees outside or 90 degrees inside, they will be perfectly safe and not overcooked.
3. Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill under $1000, Oil Collector Included)-7002BPRO
- This smoker is 8-in-1, which means it offers a wide variety of cooking options. Let this piece of equipment do the work for you and stop babysitting your Pellet Grill for under $1000. The cover has an oil collector that filters out any grease before it enters the air so you’re not breathing in or absorbing unhealthy levels.
- The Huge Grilling Area of the GrillMaster® SilverBrick 2160 is 330 square inches, with the main grilling area and 270 square inch smoking/warming rack. When you calculate how many hours it takes to cook 20 pounds worth of pellets, pellet cooking typically costs less than an equivalently sized gas or charcoal grill.
- The Searing Enable has a temperature range from 250 to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. You can open the air door and activate searing mode by pressing the touch screen or use your phone’s Bluetooth connection for an even more convenient way to adjust it.
- The temperature can be set from 180 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and the automatic pellet feed system will ignite your grill. This board also has a PID controller that allows you to accurately control how many pellets are released at once.
4. Grilla Grills Chimp Tailgater Bundle Wood Pellet Grill under $1000
- This bundle includes the Chimp with Alpha Smoke Controller and a rugged grill cover for added protection from the elements. The high-quality wood pellet grill provides Low & Slow Smoking as well as Hot & Fast Grilling capabilities. This one portable piece of equipment can bake, sear, broil, roast and smoke.
- This combination smoker and Pellet Grill under $1000 offer unparalleled flavor. Not only can the cooks be customized with pellet flavors from Grilla Grills or other retailers near you, but it also provides a few customizable features like temperature control and four burners that give your cook greater flexibility in terms of heat distribution.
- Equipped with this industry-leading dual mode PID controller, providing both a temperature precision mode as well as a smoke production mode to dial in your cooks the way you want. There is no need for wifi control or an automated feed system – this smoker has it all.
5. Traeger Grills Tailgater 20 Portable Wood Pellet Grill under $1000, Black
- Never use gas or charcoal again with Traeger grills. The Tailgater is this most capable portable wood-pellet grill and will enable you to achieve the ultimate wood-fired taste.
- The Digital Arc Controller lets you maintain a plus/minus 15 degrees F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling on your grill. You also have the ability to cook in any range of temperatures between 180-450 Fahrenheit, giving you plenty of flexibility.
- You can take your grill and wood-fired BBQ with you wherever, whether it’s the tailgate of your car or even on camping trips. You’ll never have to worry about leaving smoke behind by using a portable smoker like this one.
- The Masterbuilt EZ Folding Leg Smoker has 300 sq inches of grilling surface and is able to hold up to 12 burgers or 3 racks of ribs. It also comes with a 6-in-1 versatility that can be used for cooking different types of food.
6. Monument Grills Octagonal Column Wood Pellet Grill under $1000
- The Monument Grills Octagonal Column Wood Pellet Grill is perfect for the backyard cook, the weekend warrior, or anyone who wants an oven that does it all. With a unique octagonal column oven design, this grill is heat insulation, energy-saving, and sturdy – perfect for either indoor or outdoor use.
- The large cooking area allows you to cook large batches of food at the same time, while the precision temperature control and pellet feed control system ensure your food is cooked to perfection every time. Plus, there are two meat probes you can use to monitor the meat temperature or ambient temperate.
7. Monument Grills Octagonal Column Wood Pellet Grill under $1000, Heat Insulation
- The Monument Grills Octagonal Column Wood Pellet Grill under $1000 is a reliable and efficient grill for the price that is available. It is a large cooking area with a precision temperature control system, making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. The large cooking area allows you to cook multiple items at the same time, making it the perfect choice for larger families.
- The chimneyless design ensures that smoke circulates inside, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The large cooking area also allows you to cook multiple items at the same time, making it perfect for larger families. The probe can be used for either BBQ or food, making it perfect for monitoring the meat temperature or ambient temperature.
8. Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI Pellet Grill under $1000
- The grill/smoker has a built-in WiFi and Bluetooth Enabled PID controller, which automatically maintains the cooking temperature with 2 meat probe ports included. The Camp Chef Connect App is compatible so you can always track how your food is coming along while it’s on your Pellet Grill under $1000.
- This Smoke Control with settings 1-10 is easy to use and comes with a high visibility, low-glare digital display. It has pellet hopper cleanout/purge, slide and grill technology’s direct flame grilling reaches 650 degrees Fahrenheit (300°C), full-sized upper shelf.
- The patented Ash Kickin’ Cleanout system allows you to dump the ash after every cook. The Sidekick and Sear Box are compatible with this product, as well as its greasy cleanup – a Cord Management System is included too.
9. PIT BOSS 700FB Pellet Grill under $1000, 700 sq. in.
- The Pit Boss 700FB Pellet Grill under $1000 is the perfect solution for backyard barbecues, family dinners, or just to have a little more space in your grill for larger items. This grill is made with high-quality cast iron grids that are digitally controlled to perfectly heat up on every side, so you can cook whatever you like.
- Plus, the Porcelain-coated cast iron grids are safe for your food and won’t create any Burning Gases. The fueled by 100% natural wood pellets ensures that this grill will last for years and will never need to be replaced. With its large cooking surface, the Pit Boss 700FB is also great for camping and tailgating.
10. Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI Woodwind Pellet Grill under $1000
- The Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI Woodwind Pellet Grill under $1000 is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a quality pellet grill that is also affordable. The Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI Woodwind Pellet Grill features an auto- maintains cooking temperature with four meat probe ports and meat probes. The grill can reach temperatures up to 500 F, making it great for low smoking or grilling thicker meats.
- The Smoke Control technology allows for direct flame cooking with temps up to 650 F, making it a great choice for the busy smoker or home cook. With its all-new WiFi & Bluetooth PID controller, Camp Chef has created a fantastic pellet grill that is perfect for those who want to have the best possible food experience.
11. Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B 2020 New Model Wood Pellet Grill under $1000
- This Pellet Grill under $1000 includes 8 cooking modes and is one of the most versatile grills available. It can continuously sear meat or vegetables on its high-temperature capabilities while also being used as a traditional outdoor oven, with standard temperature controls to bake or roast food at low temperatures.
- Pellet grills are a great way to get the flavor of wood-smoked food without having to match your charcoal grill in terms of size. Pellets can be heated up quickly, so you don’t have to wait as long for them, and they use less fuel than other cooking methods. They also feature an accuracy within 10 degrees which makes them perfect for all types of different meals from barbecue ribs or pork steaks to chicken breasts and vegetables.
- One button starts up, auto-starting, and temperature control. No need to run to the local station for starter fluid exchanges. Easy cooking even for beginners with digital controls. Easy cleanup as a result of a special waste oil collector that assists you with safety and ease – everything is locked into place in this upgraded cart.
Tips and guide to buying the best Pellet Grill under $1000
One of the most compelling reasons to purchase a quality pellet grill under $1000 is that they’re super easy. It only takes one or two hours for you to smoke all your favorite foods on this durable appliance!
One of the first things to look for when purchasing a Pellet Grill under $1000 is temperature control. This will ensure that your food cooks evenly and doesn’t burn. Pellet grills with good temperature control will be able to maintain a consistent heat, ensuring that your food is cooked perfectly every time.
Ease of Use
Another important factor to consider when purchasing a Pellet Grill under $1000 is how easy it is to use. Make sure to choose one that has an easy-to-read digital display and clear instructions, so you can easily monitor your cooking progress and make any necessary adjustments.
When purchasing a Pellet Grill under $1000, it’s important to consider how much space you have. Some grills are quite large and may be too big for your backyard or patio. Make sure to choose one that fits comfortably in the space you have available.
Durability ensures that this grill will last you a long time and that it won’t break down after several uses. It should be made from high-quality materials and engineered to withstand the test of time.
Make sure to choose a grill that’s the right size for your yard, patio, or deck. If you have a smaller space, make sure to choose one that isn’t too big and won’t take up an excessive amount of room on your outdoor cooking surface.
The quality of the pellets is another factor to consider when purchasing a Pellet Grill under $1000. Make sure you choose one that uses good-quality pellets, as lower-grade pellets will burn quickly and not give you an even cook. They’ll also leave a burned taste behind on your food. We recommend only using those with 100 percent hardwood for the best taste and food that is evenly cooked.
When considering which Pellet Grill under $1000 is best for you, it’s helpful to think about cooking space. A higher price point usually means a larger cooking surface and more cooking options. If you’re looking at purchasing a lower-priced model, make sure to consider the size of the grill and how many people you need to cook for. You can typically choose between a large cooking space or multiple smaller ones, depending on the price point of each model.
Now that you know more about the important factors to consider when purchasing a pellet grill, it’s time to start shopping. Keep in mind the things that are most important to you, such as size, temperature control, ease of use, and durability, to help make your decision easier. We hope that this guide has helped you find the best pellet grill under $1000.
The best pellet grills under $1000 are a great way to enjoy the outdoors from your backyard. Whether you’re looking for a grill that is easy to use, versatile enough for all kinds of food, or just want something with an attractive design and long-term durability, we have reviewed 11 different models so you can find what’s right for your needs. Which model do you think would be perfect for your family? Let us know in the comments above.
Moo Lisa is the founder and editor of Food 4 Kitchen. She graduated in journalism from the University of Texas at Austin. She started learning about food and kitchen utensils in high school and still pursues it to this day.