RV induction cooktops are convenient for cooking while on the road. They provide a way to prepare meals without having to use an outside kitchen or grill. If you’re looking for the best RV induction cooktop, this blog post is perfect for you.
In order to help you choose from our wide range of top-rated brands and models, we’ve put together a list of the 17 best RV induction cooktops below.
- 1 List of 17 Best Whistling Tea Kettles Reviews
- 1.1 1. ISILER RV Induction Cooktops
- 1.2 2. Roll over image to zoom in Duxtop Built-in Countertop Burner
- 1.3 3. NutriChef Double RV Induction Cooktop
- 1.4 4. True Induction RV Induction Cooktops
- 1.5 5. Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove
- 1.6 6. Empava Electric RV Induction Cooktop with Dual Burners Vitro
- 1.7 7. FOGATTI RV Induction Cooktops
- 1.8 8. True RV Induction Cooktop Counter Inset Electric Double Burner
- 1.9 9. Bonsenkitchen 1800W RV Induction Cooktops
- 1.10 10. SUNAVO Portable RV Induction Cooktop
- 1.11 11. Empava 12 Inch Electric RV Induction Cooktop
- 1.12 12. Duxtop LCD Portable Double RV Induction Cooktops
- 1.13 13. ECOTOUCH RV Induction Cooktops
- 1.14 14. NutriChef RV Induction Cooktops
- 1.15 15. RV Induction Cooktops ChangBERT 1800W NSF Certified
- 1.16 16. Empava Electric Stove RV Induction Cooktops Horizontal
- 1.17 17. RV Induction Cooktops Kenyon B41603 6-1/2
- 2 Tips and guide to buying the best RV Induction Cooktops
- 2.1 The Number of Induction Zones of RV Induction Cooktop
- 2.2 Types of Power Supply You Have Available
- 2.3 Power Requirements of Rv Induction Cooktops
- 2.4 Size and Placement Requirements
- 2.5 Power Consumption of Induction Cooktops
- 2.6 Extra Features of RV Induction Cooktops
List of 17 Best Whistling Tea Kettles Reviews
1. ISILER RV Induction Cooktops
- Achieve perfect results with the ISILER RV Induction Cooktops! Dedicated to you and your family’s health, we know how important cooking responsibly is. The 18 power levels allow the user to control the temperature of their pan efficiently and accurately.
- We also offer a timer that can be set in 1-minute increments, for precision timing and safety that will let you cook without worries.
- The dimension of this cooker (6.7in) is provided so it fits any frying pan between 3.9 – 8.6in diameter, including oils or liquids up to 2 inches high on top of the cooking surface for healthier meals every time.
- Plus, the sleek compact design makes it easy for you to transport and store this awesome induction cooktop in any kitchen space.
2. Roll over image to zoom in Duxtop Built-in Countertop Burner
- Have you been looking for a new induction burner but don’t want to buy an entirely new stovetop? This Duxtop built-in countertop 112,000 BTU portable electric cooking burner is perfect for any kitchen and can easily be stored away with its 7.1″ by 10.3″ base stand.
- Sit back and watch as this slick sensor panel with a built-in LED screen responds sensitively to your touch, letting you choose from 15 preset power levels (200W up to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature levels (140°F the 460°F).
- With an 83% energy efficiency rating – few other kitchen appliances can match our quality. Simply wipe clean any potential mess before bed or when not using in order.
3. NutriChef Double RV Induction Cooktop
- Cook anything with the NutriChef Double RV Induction Cooktop. This double-burner is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones so you can cook your ingredients at different temperatures or modes simultaneously. Plus, use its Built-in Child Safety Lock to ensure safe operation in the kitchen when little hands are nearby.
- Meanwhile, our Unique Living Technology means no heat is lost between the cooking surface and food which means saving time AND money by cooking more efficiently.
- Want to know even more? The Digital LCD Display screen will let you custom configure Temperature Zone Settings (100°C~250°F) for each zone individually while built-in safety features like an automatic shut-off timer make this electric stove a must-have in any modern kitchen.
4. True Induction RV Induction Cooktops
- True Induction’s RV induction cooktops offer versatility and modern design at a truly affordable price. A must-have for any cooking enthusiast, True Inductions Tm trademark EZ touch controls make boiling water or frying potatoes easy with satisfying precision.
- Versatility is key: With 1800 watts of power and access to traditional 110V outlets, the unit can be installed into your countertop (or patio!) or used as a portable cooktop – all while you’re on the go.
- Safety features include child safety controls, patented energy-saving technology that lowers heat when not in use, 3500 degrees of protection from burn-throughs and worst-case scenarios, and more than 1000 degrees of peace-of-proof.
- Plus, it’s easy to clean up too splash-proof with removable burners for easy cleanup in just minutes.
5. Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove
- The perfect RV induction cooktop for any home, the Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove provides 9 temperature settings and 8 power level settings to deliver just the amount of heat you need.
- Get your dishes cooked just right with 6 different options on the back burner or prepare enough food for an entire family by adjusting accordingly on one of eight power levels at the front burners.
- With a touch timer mode that ranges from 1-179 minutes, this stove will help you create culinary masterpieces in no time at all.
- A smooth tempered glass surface offers easy cleanup with its flawless design so you can keep cooking clean up free without having to deal with messy spills.
6. Empava Electric RV Induction Cooktop with Dual Burners Vitro
- Now you can cook with that same type of perfection using the state-of-the-art range, the Empava Electric Stove Induction with Dual Burners Vitro.
- This is a new way to be in control while cooking! Glossy tempered glass surface makes cleanup effortless while our hot indicator light will let you know when elements are ready for use.
- With induction cooking, heat bites directly into cookware for consistent simmering and intense temperatures. We have 9 power levels available from 100W to 1800W depending on your needs with an adjustable timer setting available too. Get back in control of your kitchen.
- As an attractive twist, the “H” indicator will appear in the cooking area display when the elements are hot-making it easier than ever to remember not to touch them. This cutting-edge electric stove also includes 1-99 minute timed setting for those who like everything perfect – all at a push of a button.
7. FOGATTI RV Induction Cooktops
- The FOGATTI RV Induction Cooktops is a self-contained and controlled appliance. It can be used in any capacity: Dorm Rooms, Trailers, RVs and Campers, Boats,…
- The electrical stove not only assists with cooking but also provides room heating since it operates at accurate temperatures for warming up food or making drinks.
- With 10 power levels from 200W to 1800W and the temperature ranges from 140 °F to 460 °F easy to control even in the coldest of environments.
- This stove comes without knobs or dials so all functions are controlled via touchpad controls located on the top of the unit which help keep your fingers away from hot surfaces when operating and easily cleaned after use.
8. True RV Induction Cooktop Counter Inset Electric Double Burner
- Control your cooking with the touch of a finger. The True Induction Cooktop Counter Inset Electric Double Burner is perfect when counter width is at a minimum and works on most standard cooktops that utilize 120-volt AC current.
- This powerful set includes a smooth, one-piece ceramic glass top that eliminates hot spots, ensuring even cooking for more than just two people.
- Combined with induction elements and 1800 watts of power means an easy start to any meal in no time.
- The burner may be horizontal, vertical, or standing off small folds in the counter for optimal positioning based on limited space. The one-touch control makes cooking a breeze while safety sensors make sure nothing goes wrong.
9. Bonsenkitchen 1800W RV Induction Cooktops
- This heavy-duty 1800W RV induction cooktops serves a wide range of cooking needs for a wide range of cooking needs with 8-level temperature control and powerful pressure.
- The automatic off feature turns the unit off after 60 seconds to conserve energy. It also features an easy clean glass surface and has enough power for massive pots and pans. Our 1800 watt RV induction cooktop can replace many types of stoves easily.
- Our technology is cutting edge, we’ve found that our product compares to similar products on the market at this retail price point – but we offer customer service like no other: anything you need, we’re here.
- This kitchen equipment’s built-in thermostat ensures accurate temperature readings at all times perfectly cooked meats.
10. SUNAVO Portable RV Induction Cooktop
- SUNAVO’s RV induction cooktop is a must-have for any kitchen, and this portable model will be even more useful.
- It runs on an incredibly powerful 1800-watt power, boiling 1000 milliliters of water in just 3 minutes – that’s 54 gallons per hour!
- With 15 levels of temperature and power, it ranges from 100 degrees to 460 degrees Fahrenheit with 100 watts to 1800 watts respectively. And if your current cookware doesn’t fit the bill? No worries – we’ve got you covered.
- Unlike gas stoves which require constant supervision and regulate heat by shutting off or lowering the flame when they start getting hot enough (cutting down on boil time), induction cooking lets you simply go about doing other things while dinner gets happily cooked away.
11. Empava 12 Inch Electric RV Induction Cooktop
- Get your modern kitchen started with the Empava 12 Inch Electric Induction Cooktop. Complete with child control lock and quick Clean-Touch Technology, this cooktop will be a definite upgrade to any cooking space.
- The flat tempered glass surface is an absolute breeze to clean and can effortlessly hold up under tough stains that are not easily removed by other surfaces.
- With nine power level settings for even more customized cooking, no dish can go wrong when using the Empava Modern Electric Induction Cooktop.
12. Duxtop LCD Portable Double RV Induction Cooktops
- Explore a whole new world of cooking with Duxtop’s Double Induction Cooktop. With 20 preset levels per mode and two independent heating zones, you can cook any dish from all around the world in minutes.
- This double induction cooker works with stainless steel, cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron – anything that conducts heat well.
- No more uneven cooking or food sticking to the bottom of your pans. The high-tech touch control panel is easy to operate and cleanup is an easy task too because this cooker has no glass panels.
- The safety lock will ensure hands stay away from living coils while using, further features include automatic shut off when idle for extended periods (great if you’re saving energy).
13. ECOTOUCH RV Induction Cooktops
- Duxtop is an LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop. With a sleek black finish, compact and built-in design it is, the Duxtop has two 1560W black smooth top Vitro ceramic burners (2x1500W), which can be used simultaneously thanks to its 4 cooking burners with an intuitive control that helps you cook like a champ.
- The Duxtop comes with all of the safety features needed plus extra time-saving options for faster cooking.
- It also includes a booster function that saves time waiting, a four burners design, an intuitive control, child lock, auto-pan detection, auto-switch off when overheated or timer reached 199 minutes.
- This means there’s no need to worry about forgetting your food on medium heat.
14. NutriChef RV Induction Cooktops
- Introducing the Duxtop LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop, perfect for cooking on the go. Equipped with powerful 1800 watts of capacity power and dual heating zones for quick results.
- The cooker is also fitted with indicator lights to notify you when your food’s ready or if there are any other problems that arise during cooking.
- Meanwhile, the digital display allows the use of sensor touch controls for ease of use while its countdown timer setting can be used for precise cooking anytime.
- Made from high-quality materials that assure durability without sacrificing affordability, this countertop cooker has become a must-have in kitchens across America.
15. RV Induction Cooktops ChangBERT 1800W NSF Certified
- ChangBERT 1800W RV Induction cooktops are heavy-duty, stainless steel cooktops that are easy to operate.
- With 18000 Watts of power, it is able to heat up quickly and is perfect for all your cooking needs.
- The built-in timer allows you to come home never to worry about burning food with the Cooking Timer feature which alerts with a beeping light when the time has elapsed.
- ChangBERT also offers safety features so you can feel safe using our product in your kitchen. It comes with an NSF certification as well as ETL, FCC approval for appliances so not only will it last long but you know your health is being taken care of by having these three certifications on this inducer oven range.
16. Empava Electric Stove RV Induction Cooktops Horizontal
- The all-around Electric Stove RV Induction Cooktops Horizontal is the best of both worlds. The smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup and lets you see what’s cooking without ever opening the oven.
- This oven has 9 temperature level settings, 8 power levels on its left burner, and six power levels on its right burner that will combine to provide a perfectly even cooktop area so your food never burns on high heat or stays undercooked with lower temperatures.
- It also comes with 1-179 minute timer mode so you’ll never overcook your food again.
17. RV Induction Cooktops Kenyon B41603 6-1/2
- We know how hard it is to cook when you’re on the go or living in a cramped space. That’s why Kenyon’s RV Induction Cooktops are your ultimate portable solution for cooking while camping, traveling, or spending nights at home with family.
- Kenyon RV Induction Cooktops come equipped with one 8″ 1800 watt burner and one 6.5″ 1200 watt burner that will quickly bring water to a boil in no time flat.
- Just pop some instant oatmeal into a bowl on the stovetop – that takes practically no prep at all! Now just have enough water boiling over the pot hooked up beneath them so they can keep cooking steadily without being distracted by filling.
Tips and guide to buying the best RV Induction Cooktops
The Number of Induction Zones of RV Induction Cooktop
Are you looking for an all-purpose cooking appliance, or are your requirements better met by multiple smaller appliances? If you prefer different cooking zones for separate food types then you should be looking at a 10 zone induction cooktop. If you want to use multiple pans on one single cooking zone then look at buying an 8 zone model.
If Multiple Zones are not necessary, even a single zone induction cooktop is more efficient than propane or electric cooking appliances.
Types of Power Supply You Have Available
There are three main types of RV power supply. There are generator-powered motor homes, there are converter-powered motor homes and lastly, there are inverter-powered motor homes that use battery power to run their equipment.
Generator Powered RVs
These are the most common type of recreational vehicle, but they can be expensive to buy new as well as expensive to run on a daily basis because of the size and noise level of the generator itself. Most models will also require some sort of 240V AC connection for you to plug in your induction cooktops so they will continue working while your generator is running.
Converter Powered RVs
These use the normal 12V DC power supply to run their appliances. These are usually cheaper to buy and can be connected directly to your battery bank for hours of cooking before needing a recharge.
The main drawback to this type of motor home is that when you need to fill up with diesel you will also need to top up your batteries at the same time or your induction cooktop will not work until you have done so.
Inverter Powered RVs
This type uses an in-built inverter and can operate from either 12VDC, 120VAC, or 240VAC power supplies which makes it extremely versatile in terms of powering appliances such as these cooktops. Its main drawbacks are that it is more expensive and usually does not have as high a battery capacity as a converter or generator-powered RVs.
Power Requirements of Rv Induction Cooktops
The power requirements for RV induction cooktops vary from 1000W to 1800 W, the higher end of this scale denoting faster heating times and larger cooking areas. Some models can be run off both 12V DC and 120 VAC supplies but beware the 120 VAC units may only work when plugged into shore power and will not function if you try to hook them up directly to your batteries.
What one person calls a “high power unit” another person might call an “entry-level model”. This simply means that this type of appliance is designed to suit those with either small or medium-sized requirements. For example, the 1000W unit will not satisfy a family of five whereas the 1800W unit may be too big and bulky for someone living in a small space.
NOTE: If you are inverter powering your RV then it does not matter whether your induction cooktop is 1000 W or 1800 W as it will use battery power instead to function.
Size and Placement Requirements
Induction cooktops vary from around 25 cm / 10″ up to about 50 cm / 20″. Obviously, the larger models have more zones but they also take up more space so you need to be sure that whatever model you choose will fit into whatever space you have allocated for cooking. As well as this there needs to be sufficient ventilation close by as heat can build up quickly in a closed space. Some models have fans inside to move this heat away from the unit but it is still advisable to provide adequate ventilation nonetheless.
Power Consumption of Induction Cooktops
The power consumption for induction cooktops varies depending on which model you buy and how well your batteries are recharging while using them. Each one will require its own specific information but, in general terms, they will use between 0.1kWh/hr up to 0.6 kWh/hr when used at full capacity – much less when used at lower power settings. This means that if you are inverter powering your RV then the induction cooktop should not take more than about 5% of your total daily usage, however, if you are using an inverter powered RV then the cooktop will already be taking that power directly from your batteries so you do not need to worry about it overloading your system.
Extra Features of RV Induction Cooktops
Varying models will have different features with regards to safety, sturdiness, timer functions, and temperature controls. For example, some brands tend to have interchangeable cooktop plates for when one of them gets damaged or starts to wear out. Others have touch screen control panels which are sometimes difficult for people who are not overly skilled with technology to use while driving in a moving vehicle.
It is important that whatever model you choose has at least the following features:
- The alight indicator above the power switch showing whether it is turned on or off.
- A manual off/on the button in case your RV experiences a power cut.
- Automatic shut off in case it overheats.
- An automatic cooling fan.
- Power safety shut off in case it is accidentally turned on when not being used.
- Overload protection.
- The ability to use a timer so that your meals will turn off automatically when they are cooked.
- Indicator light for low battery power or if the batteries need charging.
- Easy to clean surfaces and/or plates.
In short, induction cooktops have several advantages but they can also be more difficult to install – you may need to get an electrician involved. They do work well with small or medium-sized RVs but larger models may take up too much space and may require dedicated ventilation. Power consumption should always be taken into account and especially by those inverter powering their RV as it will impact on
We hope the information we have provided in this article provides you with an excellent starting point for deciding on your next RV induction cooktop. Whether you are looking to replace one or adding a new model, our experts have done their best to help inform you of some of the most important features that should be considered when making this decision. We also offer reviews and buyer’s guides on other products related to RV living, so please do not hesitate to check out what else is available! Buy now the best products we have shared above for a great experience.