Whether you love Hard Boiled Egg Cookers or just need to prepare them for salads, sandwiches, and other dishes, it’s important that they’re cooked evenly. For this reason, many people turn to egg cookers in order to get the job done right. If you’re looking for an egg cooker but aren’t sure which one is best for your needs, don’t worry. The team of Food 4 Kitchen has got a list of the 9 Best Hard-Boiled Egg Cookers: A Comprehensive Comparison Guide so that you can find the perfect product without any hassle.
List of 9 Best Hard-Boiled Egg Cookers Reviews
1. BELLA 14837 Rapid 7 Capacity Electric Hard Boiled Egg Cooker
- The durable stainless steel lid with cool-touch side handles makes this a great option for busy families on the go. With an easy-to-use power switch and an indicator light that lets you know when your eggs are done, there’s no need to guess at cooking time.
- This 360-watt heating system cooks boil and poaches eggs rapidly so you can satisfy your craving for breakfast faster without having to wait for water.
- The best part about boiling eggs is that you can make a lot of them at once. This means breakfast and meal prep for the whole week will be done without fail.
- The unique design of the silicone poaching and boiling components make it so you can forget about scrubbing your dishes after cooking with these. Not only is there a non-stick surface on every dish, but they clean up quickly too.
- Make perfect eggs every time with this stainless steel poaching tray and measuring cup set. You’ll never have cracked or runny yolks again when you use the included non-stick boiling trays, as well as an easy-to-read scale on markings for water additions.
2. DOMINTY Electric Hard Boiled Egg Cooker
- With the rapid egg cooker, you can quickly and easily cook up to 14 eggs with just one touch of a button. You’ll never have trouble finding enough dishes for your family again.
- Make breakfast, lunch, or dinner easier with the multi-purpose egg cooker. With this appliance, you can also cook up a storm for parties! It has all of your favorite deviled eggs recipes as well so it will be hard not to enjoy them around here.
- The Egg Separator is an appliance that makes your eggs perfectly separated for easy cooking. All you need to do after use, just take apart the egg holder and bowl (or both) so it’s very simple.
- The safety features of this appliance make it one of the best egg poachers for your kitchen. Not only does it have an automatic shut-off, but overheating and low water protection also ensure that you don’t end up with a burnt omelet or something else cooked in eggs on hand.
3. Chef’sChoice 810 Gourmet Hard Boiled Egg Cooker
- The Chef’sChoice 810 Gourmet Hard Boiled Egg Cooker is the latest product from the trusted brand that allows you to cook up to 7 eggs to perfection. With its convenient one-handed egg tray removal, rinsing under cold water is a breeze.
- Additionally, the 350 watts cook your eggs quickly and with an audible ready signal, you’ll always know when they’re done. Whether you’re making breakfast for yourself or your family, this egg cooker is the perfect solution.
4. Elite Gourmet EGC-007CHC Easy Electric Hard Boiled Egg Cooker
- Here’s a great way to cook up some delicious and healthy eggs. Hard-boiled, soft-boiled, or sunny side up – there are so many options for how you would like your omelet cooked that it will be hard not to find an option perfect with what suits your taste buds best.
- Fill the measuring cup with water to the desired doneness, press once and within minutes your eggs will be “Egg-Celent” Fun and simple for everyone. The built-in timer buzzer auto shut off gets it right every time. Faster than conventional stovetop methods.
- Whether you’re preparing avocado toast or deviled eggs for a potluck, the Elite Gourmet Easy Egg cooker is an all-in-one egg boiler that can scramble, boil/cook vegetables in them and make omelets.
- This spoon rest is a stylish and functional gift for any home. It can be easily stored in drawers or on kitchen counters, making it convenient to have around when not in use.
- The Elite Gourmet Easy Egg Cooker is the perfect kitchen appliance for any home with a modest cooking needs. This compact, versatile device can be used on its own or as an addition to your existing cookware set-up – it’s never been easier this convenient.
5. KRUPS F23070 Hard Boiled Egg Cooker, 7-Eggs capacity, White
- The KRUPS F2307051 egg cooker is the perfect appliance for busy families or anyone who appreciates healthy, high-protein breakfasts and snacks. With a capacity of seven eggs, this cooker can make hard-boiled, soft-boiled, or poached eggs, as well as omelets.
- The included poaching trays make it easy to prepare delicious poached eggs or individual omelets. Additionally, the measuring cup with firmness markings and egg piercer help ensure accurate cooking times and results.
- The removable egg holder also allows you to cool your eggs quickly after cooking. Plus, with a two-year worldwide warranty included, you can be sure that this egg cooker will last for years to come.
6. Dash Express Electric Hard Boiled Egg Cooker, 360-Watt, Aqua
- You’re running low on time, don’t worry. Simply choose your preferred eggs and set the timer to have them ready when it beeps. The auto shut-off function prevents overcooking while also notifying you that all is good so there’s no need for a burnt meal or undercooked yolk in this case.
- This is the perfect appliance for picky eaters, large families, or those who have busy schedules. With 7 hard-boiled eggs and 2 poached egg options as well scrambled eggs on-demand in minutes with just a push of a button – it couldn’t be easier.
- The perfect wedding or new home gift! Its small size takes up little counter space and its sleek design makes it the ideal addition to any kitchen. Add your loved one’s registry today so they can have these great appliances in their lives forevermore.
7. Hamilton Beach Electric Hard Boiled Egg Cooker
- Make 6 hard-boiled or 12 poached eggs with this 3 in 1 poaching tray. To make the perfect omelet, simply pour water into one side of your cooking base and place either an egg bite/nonstick insert onto it to keep things simple.
- With the Eggcellent electric cooker, you can make eggs just how you like them. Not only will they come out perfectly every time but this appliance is faster than boiling an egg on a stovetop burner.
- Create a light and healthy breakfast by poaching eggs in your favorite flavors. Add fresh vegetables to liven up this meal even more.
- This cooking set is great for making any dish that needs an egg on top, such as omelets or fried rice. It includes a 6-egg insert with nonstick coating and a water measuring cup so you can prepare the perfect poaching liquid every time. All of the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup simple too.
8. Hamilton Beach Electric Hard Boiled Egg Cooker, Holds 7, Black (25500)
- A perfect way to prepare eggs, the Ivation features 7 capacities for your favorite breakfast. It’s also great as an addition to salads and other dishes that need hard-boiled or poaching needs. It will have you making quick work of all those pesky midnight snack attacks.
- The versatile poaching and cooking machine will make your favorite recipes including eggs benedict, deviled egg dishes such as a hard-boiled or soft boil.
- Don’t overcook your food! The Ready Timer has a tone that alerts you when it’s time to remove the tray and start cooking. It can take as little as 6-8 minutes for six different types of eggs, including 3 poaching trays in one package with see-through lids – all included at an affordable price so get yours today before they run out.
9. BELLA 17284 Hard Boiled Egg Cooker, Single Stack, White
- The clear lid for uninterrupted cooking and added convenience. The power switch, an indicator light lets you know when your eggs are done so that they’re easy to remove from the pan without burning or sticking.
- This revolutionary 360-watt heating system cooks boil and poaches eggs rapidly. You won’t have to wait for water any longer.
- Boiling and poaching eggs is a great way to have breakfast for the whole week. They boil seven large, or two poached at once with your favorite meat/veggie combo.
- The included dishwasher-safe lid and poaching trays will make your life easier. You’ll spend less time cleaning, so you can focus on enjoying those favorite meals made with eggs.
- For one perfect egg every time, use our new Non-Stick poaching tray and measuring cup with a piercing pin to prevent shells from cracking. The dishwasher-proof material is made of PFOA-free plastic for longevity in the kitchen when washing up after cooking eggs on it.
Tips and guide to buying the best Hard Boiled Egg Cooker
The best hard-boiled egg cooker is a vital component for any kitchen. After all, it’s the dish that starts your day off right with protein and healthy fats. You don’t want to buy one without consideration of what you need from this purchase though – so take some time before making an investment in yourself or someone else’s busy life by finding out more about these features:
Newer models of these egg cookers feature a specific option for soft-boiled eggs while some will give you the option to choose between hard and soft. If you’re looking for a cooker that allows you to make both options, then it’s best to look for one that uses a timer since memory can sometimes be fallible.
Hard or Soft
The ability to make both hard and soft-boiled eggs is convenient, especially because you can prepare each type of egg to your preference. People who like runny yolks will also enjoy the option to use a soft-boiled egg tray instead of another method for making their breakfast or lunch so tasty.
Number of Eggs
If you’re cooking eggs for a family or other group, then it’s best to choose an egg cooker with a larger capacity. This way, you can prepare at least 12 eggs without having to do multiple batches and wasting time. Look for those that come with two trays as well.
When it comes to egg size, there are many different options available. You can choose from small to jumbo sizes in the event that you need a specific size for your recipe or meal plan. Smaller-sized eggs tend to cook faster while larger ones take a little longer.
Stove-top vs Electric
While electric models may be convenient and easy to use, many people will prefer an inexpensive model made specifically for stove-top use since they come in smaller sizes and fit easily on most kitchen counters. This also allows more control over how the eggs are cooked and offers the same results as an electric version might offer with just a few minutes of preparation time instead of prep time ahead of cooking your meal.
Compact Model vs Large Model
Some people will prefer an egg cooker with a compact shape for easy storage. This way, it can be stored in between uses or on kitchen shelves without causing much of a hassle. If you think this might be too small for your needs though or you want to be able to cook large amounts of eggs before saving leftovers, then look into purchasing something that has larger dimensions and is made out of stainless steel instead of plastic.
Plastic trays tend to crack when the eggs are cooked in them while some stainless steel models may give off harmful chemicals or even cause food poisoning during long-term use. While these options are much more affordable than the non-plastic ones, they aren’t as durable so plan to replace them frequently if you want to cook eggs on a weekly basis. The best option is an aluminum tray made specifically for these types of cookers since it can be used in the microwave or dishwasher and lasts for much longer than other models would.
If you plan to use your hard-boiled egg cooker at work, then ensure that it has enough power to reach the wattage required by your employer. Some will only need 700 watts while others may require up to 1100 watts and beyond. You can usually find out this information from searching through your company’s website or giving your HR department a quick call before making any purchases online.
There are many different features available with these products, so make sure to do plenty of research before purchasing one. The more you know about the things that make your hard-boiled egg cooker different from others, the easier it will be for you to choose a product that meets your needs and offers everything you want and more.
Additives and Recipes
There are many recipes available online for use with soft-boiled eggs as well as for those who prefer eating them plain. For those who like eating their eggs in this type of form, then they can use marinades or other seasonings to flavor their food without having to worry about spoiling the yolk. Hard-boiled eggs can also be used as an ingredient in many different snacks and lunches so if you’re running low on snack time ideas, then you can use these to liven things up a little bit.
FAQs about a Hard-Boiled Egg Cooker
How long does a hard-boiled egg cooker take?
The amount of time that a hard-boiled egg cooker takes to cook an egg all depends on the power of the unit and the size of your egg. Some units will offer two different heating settings, one for soft boiled eggs and one for hard-boiled eggs so it is important to look at these specifications before making a purchase online if you plan on using your cooker on a daily or weekly basis.
How many eggs can fit in a single hard-boiled egg maker?
Most electric versions come with two separate trays so you can prepare up to 12 eggs without having to do multiple batches and wasting time. Keep in mind that some brands only offer one such tray while others may add more than 2 so just make sure that you check the specifications for the unit that you plan on purchasing before making a final decision.
Can I use a hard-boiled egg cooker in a dishwasher?
Yes, most of them can be placed in the dishwasher after use so you won’t have to spend hours cleaning your trays by hand while also worrying about grease and stains from leftover food that has been cooked in it recently.
What is the best time to cook my eggs?
It all depends on what you plan on doing with them after they’re cooked. If you need them refrigerated right away, then 10 minutes is okay but if you want to eat them later in the week or even months later, then it’s recommended that you leave them in for around 15 minutes.
How many eggs can I cook at once?
This all depends on the size of your eggs as well as the power of the unit that you’re using to do so. Look for one that offers 2 separate trays with a maximum capacity of 12 eggs per cycle if you plan to use it daily, and something a little bit less if you plan on using it for special occasions.
There are many different things that make a hard-boiled egg cooker stand out from the rest of the list so you’ll want to focus on the specifications, rather than just which brand is on top if you plan on purchasing one. This article should be more than enough for you to find what you’re looking for without having to waste your time or money on something that doesn’t work.
Our team of experts has spent hours researching and comparing the top hard-boiled egg cookers on the market. We have narrowed down our list to 9, which we believe are some of the best products available for purchase today. Whether you need a simple machine with one function or an advanced device that can also steam food, there is something here for everyone in your family—and they’re all reasonably priced. If you want more information about any specific product before purchasing it, just click through to its individual page where you will find a comprehensive review complete with photos and videos so that you know exactly what it looks like in person. Happy cooking.