Since time immemorial, Tatung has been a provider of innovative products. The Tatung Rice Cookers are extremely popular with consumers due to their durability and sleek design that can be used in any kitchen setting! With its big capacity for cooking large meals as well flexible program options, you’ll never want another type than this one
Tatung provides durable yet stylish appliances perfect if your family is looking forward to having enough food on hand or just likes eating healthier dishes after every meal.
In the world of rice cookers, there are a few brands that you can trust to get the job done. Today we’ll be looking at six different models from Tatung Rice Cooker and how they compare with each other. We’ll also be going over some important features for you to look out for when buying a new cooker. Read on below if you’re interested in finding out more about these products.
List of 6 Best Tatung Rice Cookers Reviews
1. Tatung Rice Cooker – 8 Cup
- The Tatung TRC-8BD1 is a sturdy, 8-cup rice cooker that’s perfect for larger families. With its one-button function and stainless steel inner pot, this rice cooker is easy to use and cooks up to 8 cups of hot, steaming rice.
- With a capacity of 8 cups, this stainless steel rice cooker is perfect for larger families. The one-button function makes it easy to cook rice, and the automatic keep warm feature keeps your rice hot and delicious after cooking.
2. Tatung Rice Cooker 6-Cup Multifunction Indirect Heat
- The Tatung Rice Cooker 6-Cup Multifunction Indirect Heat is perfect for any rice lover. Its all stainless steel construction with a color finish of silver makes it both durable and easy to clean. The Tatung Rice Cooker has a manual switch for keeping rice warm after cooking as well as an easy-to-use on/off switch.
- This rice cooker also comes with a measuring cup, stainless steel pot, pot cover, and steam tray. Whether cooking white, sweet, or brown rice this Tatung Rice Cooker 6-Cup Multifunction Indirect Heat will make mealtime easier than ever.
3. Tatung Rice Cooker – TAC-06KN(UL) – 6 Cup Mult – Silver
- This multi-functional rice cooker and steamer is great for preparing hot fluffy rice, veggies, or seafood. It also can be used to make a variety of dishes like risotto. It’s an easy one-step process that means that you won’t have any more worries about making sure your dish has been cooked at the right temperature since this machine does all work in just one go.
- Durable 18/8 (food grade 304) stainless steel inner pot and outer, both pots are easy to clean so they retain their luster over time. The indirect heating technology helps cook dishes more evenly because it heats up the entire bottom of your dish instead of just one side like other models do.
- The cooker has a “Keep Warm On/Off” switch that enables it to maintain your food at the perfect temperature. With this feature turned on, you can serve dishes right away or let them sit for as long as an hour before serving. The accessories include a steam plate (for boiling), an inner pot lid with a rice spatula, and a measuring cup included, all of which are dishwasher safe too so there won’t be anything left behind when cleaning up after cooking.
- In addition to four distinct modes, cooked offers the fifth option. You can cook rice in the outer pot and then use it when your pressure cooker needs more liquid or bring along an additional pan for making soup.
4. Tatung Rice Cooker TAC-6G(SF) 6-Cup Multifunction Indirect Heat
- Tatung Rice Cooker TAC-6G(SF) 6-Cup Multifunction Indirect Heat. This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging.
- The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box. With its food grade 304 stainless steel inner pot and easy to use on/off switch, this rice cooker is perfect for anyone who wants to make delicious rice dishes with ease.
5. Tatung Rice Cooker TRC-8BD1, 8 Cup Direct Heat
- The Tatung Rice Cooker TRC-8BD1 is a high-quality appliance that will make cooking rice simpler than ever before. With its spacious 8-cup capacity, this cooker can easily handle even large batches of rice.
- The direct heat system ensures perfectly cooked rice every time, while the stainless steel construction means the rice cooker is easy to clean and maintain. Plus, it comes with a variety of helpful features, like automatic keep warm and reheat functions, that make using it a breeze.
6. Tatung Rice Cooker – TAC-11KN(UL) – 11 Cup Multi
- With its unique dual function, this rice cooker can steam and cook seafood. It also efficiently prepares hot fluffy white or brown rice for any meal.
- This easy-to-use one-step rice cooker makes up to 11 cups of uncooked rice (22 cups cooked). This is enough delicious, fluffy and nutritious meal for a large family or social gathering.
- Durable 18/8 stainless steel pots are easy to clean and retain their luster over time. The indirect heating technology heats the entire pot, so dishes cooked in these pans taste better because of an even distribution of flavors throughout all ingredients.
- The most important thing is that the cooker can keep your dish warm. With this feature, you don’t have to worry about overcooking or undercooking. It also includes accessories such as a steaming plate and lid for pots with lids, a rice spatula to slide around in-between grains once cooked properly (you’ll need it after all), measuring cup so everything has an accurate amount of water added on top before starting the cooking process.
- The four modes that can be found in the Cooked pot are braise mode, which is ideal for lightly frying foods, steam- a feature made possible by its outer pot and able to fill with water as well use it for cooking rice. The fourth option of Stew Mode -perfect during cold months when preparing soups or stews.
Tips and guide to buying the best Tatung Rice Cooker
One of the most important things to look at when buying a new Tatung Rice Cooker is its capacity. If you’re looking for something that can cook more servings, then go for one that has around 5-10 cups. On the other hand, if you plan on cooking small portions, I suggest you go for 3 cups up. It’s also best to check if your model includes inner pots or not as some are sold separately. You might want to consider asking these questions to the seller before making any purchase so you don’t end up wasting money later on.
Tatung rice cookers are famous for their sleek modern designs. Our top pick comes in a variety of colors that you can choose from! Since they’re easy to clean and maintain, these units can fit into any kitchen setting with ease. Take note that you can even use them as display pieces because of their beautiful design! If you’re not sure which model to buy, check out my list below.
Easy to clean and maintain
Another thing to consider is its ease of maintenance. Some appliances require you to detach parts so as to clean every component separately. If you want something that’s easier to wash, choose a model with detachable inner pots. Not only do these units remove the need for cleaning up extra accessories, but they also allow you to cook more at once. You can even cook bigger portions with ease if you have the right model that comes with a large pot.
You might want to buy something that’s easier to move around especially if you’re always on the go. Since Tatung Rice Cookers are designed for convenience, our top pick features an easy-to-carry handle so you can move it from one place to another as you please. If you’re often traveling, this might be a must-have feature especially if you love camping and staying in hotels on your travels.
FAQs about a Tatung Rice Cooker
Can I use my Tatung Rice Cooker for different types of food?
Yes, you can use it for different kinds of rice dishes. A bonus feature is its non-stick pan so you don’t have to worry about messy spills! If your family likes eating other types of food aside from rice, you bet you can find something that looks great with this model!
Can I use my Tatung Rice Cooker for cooking other carb-based dishes?
Shop from the link below to get a better deal on your new rice cooker. Third-party services have been used to provide this product information. Please note that we do not take any responsibility for incorrect information. This is for reference only, please check with the Tatung manufacturer’s website before buying any appliance.
How to Clean Your Tatung Rice Cooker?
There are a few simple steps to follow when cleaning this appliance. First, you have to check if there’s any water left in the inner pot or not before turning it off otherwise you might damage the heating element. If it has some, don’t forget to drain them out using a strainer. After that, use a small amount of dishwashing liquid to dampen a sponge and wipe the unit. Leave it out to dry before placing it back in its original box.
Even though rice cookers are usually considered as appliances, people now recognize their convenience with different types of food. If you’re looking for a new piece to add to your kitchen, I suggest you buy the Tatung rice cooker. Tatung has been around for quite some time and it’s famous for its quality appliances. That’s why I recommend this brand if you want the best bang for your buck.
When it comes to rice, the quality of your cookware can seriously affect how you prepare. We’ve done our research and come up with a list of what we think are the top six best Tatung rice cooker models on sale right now. If you want high-quality pots that will last for years, these products should be at the top of your shopping list.