Ceramic loaf pans are important for making sure your bread, cakes, and other baked goods cook without burning. The best one has dimensions that vary from brand to brand but usually measure 9 x 5 x 2.5 inches (or thereabouts). It’s also essential to use a sturdy metal rack in order to reduce the risk of the underside getting overcooked while you wait patiently on oven duty.
The best ceramic loaf pan will allow you to create a variety of baked goods, including but not limited to cake and bread, cookie sheets with various shapes like square or round ones that can also be used as muffin pans.
Ceramic loaf pans are one of the best options for people who want to bake their own bread, cakes, and other treats. They’re also great for bakers who need something that will hold up during the oven’s high temperatures without warping. If you’re in the market for a new baking sheet or pan, then this article is perfect for you because it’ll show you all about ceramic loaf pans while providing some reviews on different products so that you can pick out your favorite one. Keep reading to find out more.
List of 12 Best Ceramic Loaf Pans Reviews
1. Kate Spade Willow Drive Cream Ceramic Loaf Pan
- When you’re in the mood to create a gorgeous meal, there is no replacement for this 4″ x 8½” Ceramic Loaf Pan. The stylish and practical sides of the piece make it perfect for serving up creations like quiches and delicate cakes.
- Crafted from durable stoneware materials, his pan can be used safely on any heated surface including microwaves, ovens, and dishwashers, so you don’t have to worry about wobbly edges or dings as you bake away.
- We hope our Willow Drive Collection inspires creativity with artistic eyelet detail that inspires bravery with its range of colors that mix beautifully with modern neutrals.
2. Emile Henry Linen Bread Ceramic Loaf Pan
- The Emile Henry Linen Bread Ceramic Loaf Pan is the perfect accessory to help you transform your loaves into delicious, crusty artisan bread.
- The ridges on the bottom prevent dough from sticking and allow for even baking while it’s confined in its arching holes.
- The handles on either side of the lid make it easy to remove the pan once baked. The plush ceramic creates an ideal environment for creating a crusty loaf that melts in your mouth with each bite.
- The recipe book included divine recipes including ciabatta, fennel & green onion focaccia, sourdough, or wholemeal rye bread just waiting to be woven together by your hands.
3. USA Pan Stoneware Loaf Baking Dish Ceramic Loaf Pan
- Handcrafted artisan stoneware using clay mined in Tennessee by American miners. Non-Stick silicone-coated pan, no grease needed, PFOA-Free and PTFE-Free.
- An attractive, nonstick finish that is also different shapes for many culinary applications allows an expert craftsperson to inspect each piece before it is finished with this patented AMERICOAT plus nonstick coating.
- This pan final step in the production ensures a highly durable surface while still being compliant with some of the highest quality standards imposed on pots, pans, and bakeware today.
- The USA Pan stoneware loaf baking dish can be used from cooking bacon or eggs for breakfast to cobblers and pies, individual desserts without fear of sticking because of the dough clinging effect.
4. Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Ceramic Loaf Pan
- Le Creuset’s Heritage Collection includes small loaf pans for making smaller-sized dishes, perfect for dinner rolls. Durable stoneware construction ensures the heat stays in the pan after cooking and it resists breaking, chipping, cracking, or staining.
- Nonporous surfaces resist odors so dishes are easy to clean afterward. The bright colors of this pan match the rest of your Le Creuset cookware allowing you to be consistent with your decorations throughout your kitchen without losing its function as a convenient piece of equipment during meal prep.
- The miniature size is perfect for entertaining guests because the dish can be served on an appetizer tray which saves space on any table surface-perfect. Sturdy design means food will stay warm once cooked, leaving less time spent.
5. Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Ceramic Loaf Pan, 9″ x 5″ x 3″ (1.5 qt.), White
- The Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Ceramic Loaf Pan, 9″ x 5″ x 3″. Crafted to resemble traditional french ceramic ware with a modern twist. Comes in several colors complete with secure dual-handle lids and non-stick textured enamel interior for easy release of food so cleanup is stress minime. Achieve restaurant-style creations at home.
- This loaf pan will get you gushing over mouthwatering dishes like no other. The high-fired stoneware construction can withstand even the harshest cooks while the enamel glazing provides an easy cleaning surface that resists odors, chipping, cracking, and staining. With its double handle design, this pan has the optimal grip to carry out of.
6. Peugeot, 10.31 x 4.33 x 3.15 inch interior Appolia Ceramic Loaf Pan
- Timeless and versatile: oven, microwave, freezer safe. Extra strong enamel finish protects against scratching. High thermal & Mechanical shock resistance: can go from freezer to oven. Wide, striated handles on the lower surface offer an easy and safe grip.
- Completely made in the heart of Brittany, France, the Peugeot Appolia line of ceramic cookware uses traditional methods and materials while focusing on design ergonomics and flavor enhancement.
- The dishes have high thermal and mechanical shock resistance and can go from freezer to oven. Timeless European style with modern technology makes it perfect for all stages of cooking including freezing or microwaving your favorite dish.
7. Emile Henry Modern Classic Ceramic Loaf Pan
- Emile Henry Modern Classic Ceramic Loaf Pan is prized for its workability and use. The high-fired ceramic ensures no more sticking to pans making it durable for beginner bakers to advanced chefs.
- There is nothing stickier than bread dough before you bake the bread, but these pans make baking easy because they won’t stick. Heavy gauge metal handles with silicone inserts are nonstick for easy release.
- No need to scrub your knuckles on an old pan trying to scrape out burnt cheese or chocolate chips because Emile Henry has your back.
- The dishwasher-safe interior dishwasher will not scratch the high shock-resistant glaze which resists temperature change up to 535 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven or microwave.
8. Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Ceramic Loaf Pan, 9″ x 5″ x 3″ (1.5 qt.), Cerise
- The Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Ceramic Loaf Pan, 9″ x 5″ x 3″ (1.5 qt.), in cherry is perfect for baking tasty loaves of bread to share with family and friends.
- The top-quality stoneware ensures even cooking temperatures so you can avoid burnt ends of your loaf while the glossy enamel glaze creates an attractive shine for this piece that matches any other pieces from this collection.
- Available in a variety of colors so you don’t have to worry about making more than one purchase, this pan also has non-stick properties so it’s easy to remove your delicious baked goods without them sticking on the inside or outside of the pan.
9. Wisenvoy Ceramic Loaf Pan
- Made of durable porcelain, this bread pan is not only good for baking loaves but also ideal for making side dishes. It measures 9.8” L x 5.5″W and 3 2H inches in size which makes it versatile to use with many other recipes that need the extra space inside your oven.
- The Bread Pan is a perfect addition to your kitchen and table. It features the most beautiful of patterns, in an eye-catching color that will make any meal look like it was made by masters.
- The loaf pan is a must-have in any home. Not only can it be used for storing food, but you’ll never have to worry about spilling your drink when pouring out of this baby because it’s safe across nearly every heating source.
- Cleanup is a breeze with this dishwasher-proof bread pan, as the smooth porcelain texture makes cleanup quick and simple. It’s suitable for both hand-waving or using your oven to cook in.
10. Wisenvoy Ceramic Loaf Pan for baking Porcelain
- Sagoskat’s Loaf Pan is the perfect size for making your favorite meals. It measures 9.8 inches long, 5.5 wide, and 3 deep with an open bottom that makes it easy to remove food during baking processes.
- The Bread Pan is made of durable porcelain, which makes it perfect for everyday use. The non-toxic ceramic material also resists staining and odors that might occur over time with other materials like metal or plastic pans.
- The Loaf Pans are more than just average baking dishes. They’ve got a hand-painted pattern and bright color that will make your kitchen pop with personality, they’re also great for everyday use.
- With its deep, bright colors and sleek design, the Ovenware collection will make your kitchen look like it was just installed. Whether you want to clean up by hand or use a dishwasher this piece is for everyone.
- The Bread Pan is the perfect solution for anyone who loves to cook but hates washing dishes. It can be transited directly from the freezer or oven with no need of switching containers.
11. GreenLife Healthy Ceramic Loaf Pan, 8.5″ x 4.4″
- Before the invention of the loaf pan, bakers had to improvise with different containers. The loaf pan itself has existed for centuries, but ceramic coatings made it easier to use and more durable.
- Ceramic is inert, which means it’s never been linked to health problems like some other nonstick coatings. Patented GreenLife non-metal coating provides an easy cleanup option for baking too.
- GreenLife Healthy Ceramic Loaf Pan is perfect for everything from sweet desserts to savory lasagna, but no matter what you’re making. This sand-based coating ensures that the oven, topping will come right back off your hands or into the garbage. These pans are reinforced by heavy-duty steel rims that don’t.
12. Original Heart Ceramic Loaf Pan
- It’s hard to pick, isn’t it? Why not try the ones that you know will produce great results and make clean-up easier with these beautiful loaf pans. The ceramic shines like a gem in your kitchen, with nonstick properties and ease of cleaning.
- They are sturdy yet lightweight for their size, so there’ll never be any issues when taking them from room to room. Best used as part of an oven set or safe on its own- just don’t stack them: that is where they gather all the ickiest germs.
- Flaunt this 9.8-inch bread pan proudly during the baking season and enjoy delicious loaves year-round.
Tips and guide to buying the best Ceramic Loaf Pan
If you’re looking for a new ceramic loaf pan to replace your old metal one, then there is no shortage of options available. The market has hundreds and they come in many different shapes with various functions, it can be difficult choosing which will best suit your needs. In this article, we’ll discuss how important quality really is when purchasing kitchenware so read ahead if considering buying something now or wait until later on down the line after seeing what else may have caught onto interest first.
Number of pans
Ceramic loaf pans in a set come in pairs and the most common is 3 and 6. Some sets may have more but you can still get by with just two because they’re generally used for baking two items side by side only. If thinking about getting multiple then either buy the same or know that they won’t fit inside each other, don’t stack different ones together to matter what size the thing is (not even close).
Size of Ceramic loaf pan
Typically measured in inches and is critical when making sure it’ll fit inside your oven without any issue since dimensions vary between brands and types. Product descriptions should be straightforward with this information so take note if it isn’t mentioned specifically anywhere within its description and consider looking elsewhere instead.
Material of Ceramic loaf pan
Ceramic is always best as it bakes evenly and lasts longer than traditional metal. If going with a stainless steel sheet then you’re going to have to be more careful during cleaning since ceramic ones can easily go into the dishwasher which will eventually wear out its coat on the inside.
Heat distribution of Ceramic loaf pan
Ceramic is good at heat absorption so it’s important to look for a product that has its panhandles well insulated. If touching oven racks then they should be made out of the same material or another one capable of keeping up with the standards set forth without causing any damage when in use. Thickness also matters when using high temperatures so keep an eye out if this applies to you.
The shape of Ceramic loaf pan
As mentioned before, they usually come in rectangular shapes spanning 8 to 10 inches (or thereabouts) with either 2 or 3 lengthwise partitions designed for baking two or three items at once. Smaller ones are also available with the most common being 6 x 3 x 1-inch rectangular molds although can vary depending on size and design options.
It’s important to be mindful of the design since even if it looks good doesn’t mean it’ll last longer. The best ceramic loaf pan is strong enough to endure high temperatures without warping through an easy clean-up process. If its nonstick coating is easily scratched then it won’t be that great either so keep this in mind when looking for a new one. Our reviews will show which pans have these features and how they’re made to benefit you as the buyer with no extra cost attached.
Additional Features of Ceramic loaf pan
There isn’t much to go on here and only comes down to personal preferences. Some like their pieces with a hole in the center for hanging while others may want something that locks together so they can easily move it around without causing burns from touching its sides. One other one is folding which makes it easier transporting them (and cleaning them).
Tips for using your Ceramic Loaf Pan
- Ceramic pans are nonstick so any food that gets stuck on the sides will be difficult to remove but can still be done with an effort by heating up some water in the oven first before sticking it inside along with a dishwasher tablet for good measure.
- If you look hard enough, there are ceramic loaf pans that claim to have double walls which helps prevent them from causing this but it’s important not to overshoot your temperature since some may end up cracking while others warp when only placed in an oven set at 370 degrees Fahrenheit or higher (even lower can cause damage). If baking something take note of how much time it’ll take and just turn off the oven once it’s ready.
- Ceramic pans are great at retaining heat which means they will cause a lot of damage if you scrape against any part of its surface with a sharp object due to how thin they are compared to a cast iron pan, especially when fitting inside an average oven. If stuck then try heating up some water in the oven first before trying again with something soft that won’t scratch through any part of it as well as being careful around those sticking points.
- This goes without saying but since ceramic is good at retaining heat then there may be times where moisture gets baked into them which makes it difficult to remove. If possible then try placing some water in the oven while you heat it up before sticking anything inside and see if that solves any problem areas when trying to clean it.
- Since ceramic is good at conducting heat, make sure the handles (if they’re connected on one piece) are well insulated so you don’t get burned when going to open or take them out of your oven after using them for a long time. Thickness also matters when using high temperatures so keep an eye out if this applies to you.
FAQs about a Ceramic Loaf Pan
How do I clean a ceramic loaf pan?
Heating up some water in the oven and adding dishwasher tablets is the safest way to clean up without causing any damage when in use. If there’s anything baked onto it then try heating up some water inside it before trying again with something soft that won’t scratch through any part of it as well as being careful around those sticking points. It’ll take a long time for this method but will be effortless since no scrubbing will be needed which causes less scratches on its surface.
How can I prevent my ceramic loaf pan from cracking or chipping?
When baking something, pay attention to how much time it’ll take and turn off the oven once ready (or after checking if it’s done with a toothpick). If you use nonstick sprays then make sure no excess gets on the sides instead of letting it fall onto its surface.
Can I clean my ceramic loaf pan in the dishwasher?
No, they don’t like moisture so using any type of dishwasher may cause it to warp or crack if placed inside one which isn’t worth buying a new piece for just 1 mistake you made without first knowing about it first. Since this is a nonstick pan then removing baked-on food isn’t going to be hard so try heating up some water inside it before trying again with something soft that won’t scratch through any part of it as well as being careful around those sticking points.
How do I avoid food sticking to my ceramic loaf pan?
Since it’s a nonstick pan then there shouldn’t be any need to grease the sides of it first before baking anything. Since both surfaces are nonstick then you don’t even need to flip over anything on the other side (or over and back again if doing two different flavors) which also helps make it less likely for any batter or dough on the exterior part on either side to stick onto one part on its way out.
Can a ceramic loaf pan go in the oven?
Since it’s good at retaining heat then there may be times where moisture gets baked into them which makes it difficult to remove so instead of having to scrape it away with a sharp object, try placing some water in the oven while you heat it up before sticking anything inside and see if that solves any problem areas when trying to clean it. Since this is a nonstick pan then removing baked-on food isn’t going to be hard so also try heating up some water inside it before trying again with something soft that won’t scratch through any part of it as well as being careful around those sticking points.
Conclusion for the Best Ceramic Loaf Pan
Like with most other things, there’s a wide selection of ceramic loaf pans to pick from, and depending on how much you’re willing to spend and what size you need then you should be able to narrow it down by now. It might not seem like a big deal but having the wrong size will cause problems when trying to bake something so do your research or just remember that bigger is better than smaller as far as this goes for any type of product.
The best ceramic loaf pans are perfect for baking bread, biscuits, or even meatloaf. We hope that our list of the 12 best ceramic loaf pans will help you find the one that is right for your kitchen and cooking needs. If not, we recommend doing some research on all of these products before making a purchase decision to make sure it’s worth it. Remember, there’s no need to settle when it comes to buying what could be an essential appliance in your home. You deserve only the absolute best so take advantage of this list today by clicking any product below and buy now.