Commercial ice makers are an easy and affordable way to keep your drinks cold. They can produce the first cubes in as little as 10 minutes, making them a popular choice for cafes or restaurants who want their patrons’ favorite summer beverage on hand at all times.
Commercial Ice Makers are an essential part of every business and home. They offer a variety of benefits, like convenience and more comfortability for customers or family members. Ice makers come in many different shapes, sizes, and styles to suit your needs. These 12 best commercial ice maker reviews include the top-rated brands so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
What’s a Commercial Ice Maker?
A commercial ice maker is a machine that can produce large quantities of ice quickly, making it an essential piece of equipment for businesses that serve cold drinks or snacks. Commercial ice makers come in a variety of sizes, so you can find one that’s the right fit for your needs.
Commercial ice makers are also ideal for businesses that want to give customers a place to refill their empty water bottles since they produce enough cubes at once to fill several bottles in one go.
The outstanding advantages of Commercial Ice Maker
Speed and Efficiency
A commercial ice maker can produce the first batch of cubes in as little as 10 minutes, making it a popular choice for cafes or restaurants who want their patrons’ favorite summer beverage on hand at all times.
Commercial Ice Makers are an essential part of every business and home. They offer a variety of benefits, like convenience and more comfortability for customers or family members. Ice makers come in many different shapes, sizes, and styles to suit your needs.
Commercial ice makers are simple to maintain because they have few moving parts. If you do need any repairs, commercial ice makers are easy to upgrade with new features or replace the entire unit altogether.
Perfect for Any Event
Commercial ice makers are perfect for any event, whether it’s a small party at home or a large gathering at a business. They can produce enough ice to keep everyone comfortable and hydrated.
Commercial ice makers come in a variety of sizes, so you can find one that’s the right fit for your needs. They’re also compact and lightweight, making them easy to store when not in use.
List of 12 Best Commercial Ice Makers Reviews
1. Northair Commercial Ice Maker, Bar, Coffee Shop
- The NORTHAIR commercial ice machine will make 120 clear ice cubes at the standard 0.9*0.9*0.9inch size in just 15-20 minutes, 240 of them per cycle. It can make up to 270lb of clear ice in 24 hours with a 55lb capacity storage bin for ultimate convenience and portability for mixed drinks or small bottle openings.
- LCD Smart panel is easy to use since it has tons of handy features, like adding water with the push of a button, having an ice-making time adjustable by pressing up or down buttons on the screen, and adjusting how much ice you want in your glass. Equipped with a powerful compressor to make lots of fresh cold refreshments at once.
- This stainless steel ice cube maker is a great option for your cold drink or coffee shop applications. This unit can be built-in or freestanding, so it works well in places like hotels, bakeries, and KTVs. With an outlet nearby to fill the machine with water whenever needed, you’re all set to start churning out those frozen cubes.
- This ice maker has adjustable feet to keep the machine from the humidity/water on the ground. It is equipped with a full set of accessories including an ice shovel, water supply pipe, and drain pipe for easy maintenance.
2. PRIBCHO Commercial Ice Maker Machine 132lbs/24H
- For an efficient and quick way to make ice, the PRIBCHO commercial freestanding ice maker is your best bet. It has a powerful compressor that makes 40 clear cubes in one cycle in 10-18 minutes and up to 132 pounds of ice per day. It comes with storage containers for storing 26 pounds of fresh, crisp cubes every day. With this product, you will be able to use it at any establishment: restaurants, bars, cafes, hotels & more.
- You can connect this ice maker to your tap water or just bottled water. It comes with a built-in light bar so you can see the blue cubes being made. The automatic overflow prevention is meant to stop any spills that may occur during the production of the ice cube tray, which allows for easy removal and storage in an upright position before use.
- One of the biggest selling points for this ice maker is the LCD control panel, which allows you to adjust any function and make any operation with ease. The ice-making time can also be adjusted by pressing (+) or (-) buttons on the front of it. Additionally, there’s an automatic cleaning feature that helps keep your machine running smoothly.
- You can enjoy the experience of making ice in a quick and quiet manner. This powerful machine is efficient, so you get to make enough ice without needing too much noise. Enjoy your comfortable experience with high-quality under-counter ice.
3. VEVOR 110V Commercial Ice Maker 110-120LBS/24H
- VEVOR is a brand of Commercial Ice Maker with premium features that are crucial in maintaining the quality and convenience needed for optimal consumption. It makes high-quality, quick, and hard ice cubes. VEVOR has effective insulation from external heat (not from the water), which prevents the quality of their product from deteriorating over time when not used. The six-sided cyclopentane foam layer effectively isolates external heat to significantly improve the durability of their products as well as prevent melting.
- Unlike other ice makers, VEVOR’s machine is constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel. It has a luxurious appeal while being durable and long-lasting; it also comes equipped with an interior composed of food-grade PP injection liners that have strong impact resistance and sturdiness. The high-end water pump ensures the smooth pumping of water which is crucial for stable operation.
- The overall size of the Ice Maker is 19.6 x 14.7 x 32.8 inches, and it has 33 pounds of ice storage capacity. Features include an electric drainage pump that will effectively discharge the water from melted ice, built-in blue light strips, a built-in freestanding or under-counter option so you can place it anywhere in your kitchen – just make sure to have a water outlet nearby. The machine contains all you need for an operation like scoops (ice cubes!), a hose with a connector, and a drain tube.
- The advanced panel on the EasyTouch LCD ice maker shows diagnostics continuously monitoring itself for reliable ice making. This allows you to make sure that your cubes are clean and free of odor, and that they are thick enough according to your needs. Additionally, the reservation and ice thickness adjustment feature makes it easy to own an easy-to-use ice maker with improved programmability.
4. ADT Commercial Ice Maker Stainless Steel Industrial Modular ETL
- Do you ever find yourself struggling to make ice for your drinks or bottles? The Rapid and Efficient Ice Making machine can help! It has a 12×13 tray for 156 clear cubes one cycle in 15-20 minutes, making it perfect for mixed drinks and bottles with small openings. Additionally, the machine has a heat insulation function to prevent ice cubes from melting over time.
- The ice machine built with long-lasting stainless steel is sleek and beautiful. It has a sleek finish that greatly contributes to its durability, sturdiness, and longevity. The ice maker can be installed easily anywhere inside your home, pantry, or restaurant. It measures 22.8 x 26.2 x 64 inches in size overall.
- Brand compressor and large capacity ice bin are the perfect combinations for any business. They both have the function of strong cooling, making them great for applications such as coffee shops, hotels, bars, and other places where air-conditioning is not available. Plus, with a large capacity storage cabinet, you can place more orders at once.
- If you’re looking for a well-crafted and stylish ice maker, our machine comes with various accessories like an ice scoop, water supply hose, water supply connector, and a water drainage hose. Just make sure you take care of it afterward so that the next time you use it your drinks stay cold.
5. ADT Commercial Ice Maker Stainless Steel
- The Crystal clear ice cubes ADT freestanding commercial ice maker is an extremely reliable and versatile machine that produces up to 150 lbs of ice per day in a self-contained, 33 lbs. capacity storage bin. It features automatic overflow prevention, so there’s never any worry about overloading your machine. The machine also has a temperature sensor to stop it if the Ice level gets too high.
- The Intuitive LCD control panel ADT commercial ice machine is the best choice for commercial ice machines. Its easy-to-use interface and indicator panel symbol lights up when the bin is full or service is needed, making it an easy addition to your kitchen.
- The Drainage Freestanding Commercial Ice Machine is equipped with a complete set of accessories, including an ice shovel, water supply pipe, and drainpipe. It runs on a standard household electrical current. You will need to purchase the water supply and drain (gravity drainage) in order to use this machine.
- The ADT commercial ice maker is a strong and durable machine. It has an attractive, durable design with a slide-out cabinet that can be easily removable for cleaning. The machine also comes with an energy certificate to help you save electricity.
- The commercial-grade ice maker is great for home use and can be used in restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores, and more. It has a high output capacity paired with a self-contained compact design. Additionally, the inchTimer Clean inch button will clean the machine two times before making the first batch of ice.
6. VEVOR 110V Commercial Ice Maker 400LBS/24H
- The VEVOR ice maker provides you with faster world-class ice making, with an 850W SECOP compressor for rapid ice making and a 12*13 tray for 156 clear cubes. It also has a harder water filter equipped with premium quality filters that make the ice cubes crank out at the standard size of 0.9”*0.9”*0.9”. The cloudless and chewable design helps keep your drink cold all day long. Additionally, it stores up to 350 lbs of ice – perfect for hotels, restaurants, schools, or more.
- Premium quality is a term used to describe the type of ice maker a product is made with. It refers to how sturdy, durable, and long-lasting the ice maker will be. The interior of this premium ice maker is made out of a food-grade PP injection liner with a thickness of 2.5mm which has impact resistance and a good sturdiness. Additionally, the six-sided Cyclopentane foam layer effectively isolates external heat from melting for 5-7hrs.
- The ice maker in this product is equipped with a built-in LCD panel that clearly shows diagnostics. This lets you know what is happening with the machine and allows you to make adjustments quickly and easily. Additionally, the reservation/ice thickness adjustment function makes it easy to get the right amounts of ice for your needs.
- The overall size of the ice maker is 35″x22″x67″, and 6 inches on the bottom. The Vevor ice machine comes with thoughtful accessories like a water filter, ice scoops, and a water supply hose. All you need is thoughtfully provided. Freestanding ice machines can be easily installed anywhere- just make sure to always have a water outlet near your unit.
7. VEVOR 110V Commercial Ice Maker 360LB/24H
- The Rapid & Efficient Ice Making Machine from VEVOR is a commercial ice maker that features high ice yield. It produces about 360 lbs (163 kg) every 24 hours with its 195 PCs built-in ice tray. The machine has an Output Capacity of 800W, making it great for larger batches of ice cubes. The machine can produce up to 250 lbs (113.4 kg) ofIce each time, and the thicknesses service different purposes such as hard or soft drinks and dessert balls.
- This commercial ice machine is made out of high-quality stainless steel and a cyclopentane foam layer. It will provide you with eye-pleasing rust & wear-resistant exterior and a reliable heat insulation effect, stopping the ice cubes from melting quickly. Besides this, you can place the top half on your ice storage bin with the split design if you want.
- This commercial-grade split-type ice machine is equipped with a practical operation panel, integrating multiple functions. You can adjust the thickness of ice cubes by increasing or decreasing time and pressing the buttons to start automatic cleaning. Other parts are also equipped, such as full ice stop, water shortage reminders, etc.
- This ice cube maker comes with a water filter featuring easy connection and reliable filtration. The ice machine would work properly in different water supply areas when connected to the filter, water inlet pipes (turning the tap water into drinkable pure water), and drain lines (discharging the liquid melted from the ice cubes).
- This split commercial ice maker is designed with well-crafted details. The extra-large ice tray ensures that you can get the perfect amount of ice every time. Its slope design makes it convenient to fetch and store your used cubes, and its Hook & Loop straps help keep them securely in place on the countertop. The fans on top provide rapid heat dissipation so that your machine can stay cool during long hours of work or play.
8. COOLLIFE Commercial Ice Maker in 24 Hrs with 55lbs Storage Bin
- With this COLLIFE ice machine, you can make 90 clear ice cubes in just 12 to 20 minutes- up to 200 lbs of ice in 24 hours. This machine has a 55 lb capacity storage bin which means you will be able to store a lot of your favorite things inside this great invention.
- The ice machine is built with a long-lasting stainless steel finish, making it durable and sturdier. The freestanding ice maker can be installed easily anywhere inside your home, pantry, or restaurant. The overall size of the ice maker is 17. 6 x 15. 7 x 31. 4 inches. 2 inches on the bottom keep the machine from getting wet on the ground (which could damage it).
- The commercial ice machine we have is the best choice for those looking for an intuitive LCD control panel. It has a power and delay option, as well as cleaning functions that make it easy to operate. Additionally, the indicator panel provides helpful information about any malfunctions that may occur during the ice-making process.
- Nano blue light and dry filter keep ice cubes fresh. This innovative built-in light strip will help you see your ice cubes more easily, making them look dazzling and clean. It also has a blue light that creates an aesthetic that is hygienic and cleans the room while keeping it icy cold. These two features are perfect for applications such as coffee shops, hotels, bars, restaurants, schools, and more.
9. Artidy Commercial Ice Maker for Home, Restaurant, Bar, Coffee Shop, Kitchen
- With a high-quality commercial ice maker, you can continue to produce up to 60pcs of ice cubes in 12-29 mins and 100LBS of ice over 24H. This machine comes with a storage container that holds 33 lbs of ice. It’s perfect for home, office, restaurant, bar, or coffee shop use.
- The commercial ice machine provides two water connections. One is bucket water, the connection is on the top of the ice maker machine, the other is tap water. When using different ways, the inlet valve of the other way needs to be closed. And remember: use room temperature filtered drinking water when connecting to either side.
- The ice machine maker is made of stainless steel and it’s durable. It has a galvanized sheet that makes it look luxurious and compliment the decor in any shop or room. Low noise allows you to enjoy drinks with cold clear ice cubes without having to worry about sound.
10. Vremi Commercial Ice Maker, Produces 100 Pounds of Ice in 24 Hrs
- The Vremi Commercial Ice Maker Machine has an efficient powerful compressor that can produce 99 pounds of ice per day and pumps out 45 clear hard cube-shaped frozen water in one cycle within 11-20 mins. It’s perfect for your home bar or small business.
- If you’re looking for a sleek and rust-resistant ice cube maker that can be installed in any place you desire, look no further than this free-standing design. This 17.6 x 15.7 x 31.4-inch housing is perfect for chilling out with friends or family.
- The machine has an easy operation panel with a digital control panel that has an LCD indicator for displaying water and ice-making functions. The ice-making time and the thickness of the ice cubes can be adjusted as you like by pressing (+) or (-). This machine is also equipped with an automatic cleaning function.
- This ice machine is perfect for restaurants, hotels, churches, or big families who have an addiction to ice. It has a 1.2L water tank that connects directly to a water supply and makes crystal clear ice cubes- ideal for refreshing drinks at any time.
- They offer a commercial-grade ice maker machine that comes with all the necessary accessories to start making ice from the box. This machine has an 8-inch long water supply hose, a 9-inch long water supply hose connector, and a 6.5-inch long draining hose.
11. Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker Machine, 100lbs/24H Stainless Steel
- Euhomy commercial ice maker– give you the best ice. With a machine that can produce 100 lbs of ice per day, it will meet your entire family’s needs! The automatic overflow prevention of the ice machine also allows you not to worry about overloading your freezer with cubes.
- The Euhomy ice maker commercial has ETL certification and is approved for commercial use. This means it can be used in a variety of places, both inside and outside the home. Plus, this machine is even certified for household use which means you can make ice from anywhere in your house.
- The ice maker machine commercial is equipped with a smart LCD panel. Any function and any operation can be solved in the control panel, making it easier to operate than ever before. The panel also shows the temperature of the environment, reminding you to pay attention to it in order to make sure that your ice production is efficient. You can adjust the size of the cube by adjusting the ice-making time. The industrial-grade ice machine will clean automatically when you press one of its buttons.
- The under-counter ice maker from Euhomy is very efficient and quiet. It can make ice quickly without making too much noise. Additionally, the Euhomy industrial ice machine has an energy certificate to help you save electricity bills in the long run. This will be good for your wallet because it will reduce your monthly energy bill by up to 20%.
- Ice machines produce water that can freeze over and cause damage to the machine. To prevent this, be sure to clean it regularly according to its usage. Additionally, press the “Timer Clean” button for more than 5 seconds in order to enter the cleaning program.
12. HOmeLabs Freestanding Commercial Ice Maker Machine
- The commercial ice maker they have is capable of producing 99 lbs of ice in 24 hours. It also quickly makes 45 pieces of clear ice in one cycle within 11-20 mins. The storage capacity is 29 lbs, so it can store enough Ice for all.
- The Freestanding Design with Essential Accessories: Its freestanding design lets you install the ice maker anywhere inside your home, pantry or restaurant. Just make sure to always have a water outlet near your unit. This 17.6 x 15.7 x 31.4″ clear ice cube maker has a sleek, rust-resistant stainless steel interior and comes with a full set of accessories including an ice scoop, water supply hose, water supply connector, and a water draining hose.
- If you have a large household, the 1.2L water tank made by Pelican may be the best choice for you. This water tank connects directly to a potable water supply and only needs to be connected once, so it doesn’t require filling up often. Plus, this ice maker is ideal for restaurants or hotels that often need a large quantity of ice.
- The ice machine has an intuitive control panel that has an LCD indicator for displaying water and ice-making functions. The (+) or (-) buttons can be used to adjust the time and thickness of the ice cubes. It is also equipped with an automatic cleaning function which needs to be performed before first use.
Tips and guide to buying the best Commercial Ice Maker
Shoppers looking to buy a new Commercial Ice Maker should research the terms used in product listings. These are some of the most common specifications that you will see, and understanding them can help avoid confusion when comparing models side-by-side.
Space requirements are important to consider when choosing a commercial ice maker. The size of the unit may vary depending on which model you choose and how much ice it is designed to produce at once, but most commercial ice makers should fit comfortably in an average-sized kitchen or break room.
Commercial ice makers need to be connected to water and power lines before they can work; some units require hardwired connections while others can use a standard electrical outlet. Some models also include installation options such as built-in drain trays for easy draining and transport wheels for easier mobility.
Dishwasher Safe Parts
Some commercial ice makers come with removable parts that can be cleaned quickly and easily using a dishwasher. These models usually feature front-loading dispensers, so consumers can add the ice to their drinks and only replace the tray when it’s full of clean water.
Some commercial ice makers come with additional features that make them easier to use. These may include control panels for setting temperature preferences or adjustable parts that can be raised or lowered to accommodate different glass sizes.
Commercial ice makers typically do not require any accessories, but some manufacturers offer accessory packs that include extra features like bottle openers, built-in storage trays, and salt/ice scoops to allow customers to customize their unit.
Speed and Efficiency
The speed of a commercial ice maker is typically measured in pounds per hour. Depending on the model, most commercial ice makers produce between 26 and 50 pounds of ice each hour. This usually is enough to meet the needs of most businesses and households.
Commercial ice makers should only require minimal maintenance to ensure they remain in proper working order. Most units come with self-cleaning filters that should be replaced once a year or as necessary depending on the frequency of use. There also may be specific manufacturer-recommended maintenance procedures for different types of commercial ice maker machines, including those that need to have their compressor oil changed every 2 years.
Commercial ice makers come in a variety of power sources, from standard wall outlets to built-in plug points and on/off switches. Models that lack on/off switches can sometimes be plugged into a power strip for more control over their usage.
Ice Cube Size
When shopping for a commercial ice maker, it’s important to know the size of the ice cubes it produces. This is usually measured in inches cubed and can vary from small, medium, or large depending on the model. Knowing the right cube size for your needs is key to ensuring you get an ice maker that meets your needs.
The hardware specifications for commercial ice maker equipment can be long and technical, but they are important to understand when comparing different models. Most of the information listed will be about the compressor system used in the equipment. This is typically made up of a number of components like the oil separator, suction valve, or throttling valves. Understanding these terms can help you make a decision about which commercial ice maker is right for you.
Tips for using your Commercial Ice Maker
Of course, you can use your commercial ice maker machine on its own, but some models also offer additional features like built-in storage trays and bottle openers. If so, these should be included in your initial purchase.
- If possible, avoid leaving the door to your commercial ice maker machine open for long periods of time, as this can cause the ice to melt. If you need to have the door open for a long period, try to keep it in an area where the temperature is below room temperature so that melting won’t be an issue.
- Water tends to evaporate after being stored for extended periods of time, so if you are not going to use your commercial ice maker machine for an extended period of time, be sure to top off the water reservoir before taking a break.
- Remember to clean your commercial ice maker machine regularly, especially the filters, to keep it running smoothly. Most models come with self-cleaning filters, but you may need to replace them every year or as necessary.
- If your commercial ice maker does not come with an on/off switch, be sure to unplug it when it’s not in use. Like any other machine, commercial ice maker machines should only be plugged into power outlets when they are being used.
- When not in use, it’s a good idea to store your commercial ice maker machine in a cool, dry place. This will help to keep it in good condition and prevent any unnecessary wear and tear.
FAQs about a Commercial Ice Maker
Do commercial ice machines need a drain?
While it isn’t necessary, most commercial ice maker machines do come with a drain hose for easily draining melted water. Most also offer the option to use smart drain technology so that the machine will automatically shut off when the reservoir is full.
What size commercial ice machine do I need?
Commercial ice makers can be found in several different sizes depending on the amount of ice you need. When shopping for a commercial ice maker, it’s important to know the size of the ice cubes it produces in order to make sure you get an ice machine that will meet your needs.
How often do I need to change the oil in my commercial ice maker?
It depends on several factors, like how often the machine is being used and how dirty the environment it’s being used in is. However, most commercial ice maker machines come with self-cleaning filters that don’t require regular changing.
Can I use my commercial ice maker for home use?
Yes, many commercial ice makers are designed for both home and commercial use, so they work well for both. When shopping for a commercial ice maker, be sure to check the specifications and features carefully to ensure that it meets your needs no matter how you want to use it.
How often do I need to clean my commercial ice machine?
It depends on several factors, like its location and how often it’s being used. However, most commercial ice maker machines come with self-cleaning filters that don’t require regular cleaning. However, you will still need to clean the machine on a regular basis to keep it running smoothly.
How do I know when my commercial ice maker needs replacing?
If you notice a change in the taste of your ice or if it becomes discolored, this may be a sign that it’s time to replace the machine. If there is too much sediment in the water reservoir or if it becomes rust, these are also signs that it may be time to replace the commercial ice maker machine.
If you have a commercial business that requires a lot of ice, a commercial ice maker machine may be the best option for you. Unlike home ice makers, commercial machines produce large amounts of ice at a time so they are perfect for those who need to provide it for their customers or patrons.
In order to choose the best commercial ice maker for your business, it’s important to consider your needs and which options will be the most convenient. If you need a large amount of ice on a regular basis, then a commercial ice maker may be the best choice for you.
If you don’t have a commercial business but simply need a lot of ice for parties or special occasions, a commercial ice maker machine can be a great investment. They are typically more expensive than home ice makers, but they will pay for themselves if you use them often.
We have shared the top 12 best commercial ice makers on the market for your consideration. Our goal is to help you find a product that will work well in your home or business, so we’ve narrowed down our list of contenders based on key features and what customers are saying about them. With this information at hand, it should be easier for you to make an informed decision about which one would be right for you. If none of these options seem quite right, don’t worry – there’s plenty more where they came from. Be sure to check out other blogs by us as well as reviews from Amazon users who may have found something better suited for their needs than what we’ve listed here today. So go ahead and buy now.