The ceramic frying pan is one of the best inventions in cookware history. It helps us to reduce toxic substances used while cooking by creating an effective non-stick surface on pans that make food easier and healthier for you! What’s your favorite type?
Ceramic frying pans are an excellent choice for those who want their food to be well-cooked without oil or butter. The best quality ones will have durable, nonstick coatings that can withstand high temperatures in cooking and reduce heating up time with prolonged use because they resist burning as much compared to other materials such as metals do you prefer your omelet crisp on the outside but soft within? Look into getting one now.
We know ceramic frying pans are one of the most important kitchen staples you can have. Whether you’re cooking eggs, pancakes, or bacon for breakfast; stir-frying vegetables for dinner; or baking a cake for dessert, every cook needs a good frying pan that is up to the task. That’s why we’ve done all the hard work and research so you don’t have to. Here are 13 top-quality ceramic frying pans reviewed and rated by experts in their fields. We hope this post helps guide your decision-making process when shopping online.
List of 13 Best Ceramic Frying Pans Reviews
1. Blue Diamond Cookware Ceramic Frying Pan
- The Blue Diamond Cookware Ceramic Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan is made for cooks with innovative tastes. Now you can enjoy the performance of copper without worrying about durability with this pan.
- The cooking surface resists food sticking, releasing all that delicious flavor with minimal effort thanks to the diamond-infused ceramic non-stick coating that is 4x more conductive than traditional coatings like copper.
- This means you’ll get a better quality product in less time and clean-up will be a breeze. And best of all it’s free from PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium.
2. GreenPan Lima Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan
- For those health-conscious, environmentally conscious chefs out there, GreenPan’s Lima Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan is a must-have. It has a tough Hard-Anodized body that resists scratches and other damages.
- It also features a Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating which will never release toxic fumes under high heat or if accidentally overheated, making it safe to use even in the oven up to 600°F.
- And best of all, because of its riveted stainless steel handle, this pan is very easy on the hands as you cook your food with it for hours.
3. GreenPan Chatham Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan 8″ and 10″, Gray
- The Greenpan Chatham Frying Pan is excellent for making healthy and nutrient-packed meals. Whether you’re cooking eggs, bacon, or frittatas on the stovetop or roasting peppers in the oven, this frying pan is always up for a challenge.
- The Thermolon Diamond ceramic nonstick coating ensures no more food sticking to your pans, simply use a little oil and it will glide away as if by magic.
- Safe to handle even at extreme temperatures of 600 degrees Fahrenheit, so it has your back in the kitchen – literally. It also includes a lid that can come in handy when baking delicate dishes like cakes with steam vents.
4. GreenLife Soft Grip Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan 8″, Turquoise
- This Soft Grip frying pan is all about comfort and control. Designed for effortless performance and cleanup, this pan features this toxin-free Thermolon nonstick coating with the added bonus of being free from PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium.
- The healthy ceramic nonstick isn’t stuck in the past since we start by creating a coating out of sand that only emits 60% CO2 emissions during the curing phase as opposed to a traditional coating which creates 80% CO2 emissions.
- This frying pan also offers convenience due to its being made with a recycled aluminum frame which is an eco-friendly alloy that reduces energy requirements in production by 18%.
5. GreenPan Valencia Pro Hard-Anodized Induction Safe Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan
- Infused with diamonds, GreenPan’s Thermolon Minerals Pro healthy ceramic nonstick coating is free of PFAS, PFOA and other toxic fumes that will never release even if it’s accidentally overheated.
- The best pans are the ones that never stain or scratch easily, and our high-quality metal utensils will keep your food safe from any harm. Innovations like diamond-infused non-stick coating make cleanup a snap.
- Valencia Pro’s Magneto Induction Bases are the best choice for searing and browning on all stovetops, including induction. Plus these hard anodized aluminum bodies will last you a long time without dent or scratch.
- The best way to cook your meals is with this amazing pan. It’ll never warp or scratch, so you can always count on it for even cooking.
- The stylish, durable handle of this pan is made from mirror-polished stainless steel. It has a V-shaped cutout that helps to keep it cool on all stovetops including induction ones.
6. T-fal G919SE64 Initiatives Ceramic Frying Pan
- The T-fal G919SE64 Initiatives Ceramic Frying Pan is a breeze to clean -thanks to its ceramic cooking surface that delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results. Its durable, dishwasher-safe design resists scratching and staining so it’s good for everyday use.
- For the avid cook, the T-fal G919SE64 is perfect with its PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium free you can use it on gas, electric or induction ranges with complete peace of mind.
- The exterior of this fry pan has a beautiful silver tone that works beautifully as either a classic kitchen accessory or a contemporary statement piece in today’s modern kitchens. Thoughtful features include an easy-grip handle, sloping sidewalls that provide more.
7. GreenPan Lima Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan/Skillet, 10″, Gray
- The light 10-inch size is perfect for cooking a single portion of food. The nonstick surface with zero toxic emissions means this frying pan will last you a really long time without the need to replace it every few years.
- This GreenPan ceramic skillet also features a riveted stainless steel handle that’s contoured, making it easy to hold and comfortable on your hands. It’s oven-safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, so feel free to use it in your regular kitchen routine.
8. GreenPan Paris Pro Hard-Anodized Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan 12″, Gray
- Thermolon ceramic non-stick is a great alternative to conventionally made pans because it’s free from harmful chemicals. The coating won’t blister or peel, even if you accidentally overheat your pan.
- This sleek, Thermolon coated ceramic non-stick is the most advanced grade of its kind. It has been reinforced with minerals for durability and will not chip or bend under pressure from metal utensils so you can grill worry-free.
- The exterior of this fry pan has anodized aluminum which makes it durable and scratch-resistant. It also conducts heat well, making the cooking results even throughout your meal.
- The contoured stainless steel handles are riveted for a perfect grip that is both relaxed and comfortable.
9. GreenLife Soft Grip Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan 12″, Turquoise
- The GreenLife Soft Grip Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan’s tough, nonstick exterior is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. Made with recycled aluminum for durability and reinforced with a wobble-free base to promote even heating. This pan is oven-safe up to 350°F that includes induction stovetops.
- Easy clean up after the meal thanks to the dishwasher safe interior – just make sure not to scrub too hard which might damage the surface of your pan.
- Soft Grip offers easy grip Bakelite handles so you don’t burn yourself on the hot handle during use or put it down across an entire burner before all heat has been removed. A great cookware piece for any kitchen.
10. Lima Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan with Lid, 12″, Gray
- Not many healthy frying pans can say they’re free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. This titanium-coated frying pan from GreenPan is nonstick without being toxic. The anodized body won’t scratch and the glass lid will let you monitor your food as it cooks – even at a higher heat than most other lids.
- It’s oven safe up to 425°F and stovetop safe with the exception of induction stoves so there’s no risk of burning your hand if you have to handle it next time you need to clean it.
- And don’t worry about washing this bad boy by hand: it has a riveted stainless steel handle that provides excellent grip as well as does not require any special cleaners.
11. All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Ceramic Frying Pan
- The ultimate versatile tool for the kitchen, these pans can perform any cooking task and will never go out of style. The flat base ensures even heat distribution while flares on both sides make flipping a breeze.
- The best pans are made from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum. These pots have three layers of a safe PFOA-free nonstick material that releases unparalleled amounts of food and provides scratch-resistant durability.
- This pan is the perfect addition to your kitchen arsenal, whether you’re cooking on an electric or gas stovetop. Its durable stainless steel construction can withstand high temperatures in both ovens and broilers up until 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This tool chest is perfect for storing tools in your garage or workshop. The stainless steel handles provide a safe grip while the tempered glass lid makes sure you can see progress at all times and locks away moisture.
- The non-stick coating will keep your dishwasher clean, but the best way to preserve it for as long as possible is by hand washing.
12. Blue Diamond Cookware Toxin Free Ceramic Frying Pan
- Proof that pretty things need not be bad for you. Our healthy, functional cookware starts with non-toxic ceramic coating instead of metal or PFOA-coated nonstick, meaning your family is safe from chemical carcinogens and without the fear of destruction.
- This ensures prepping to your tastes will never get in the way of healthful cooking for everyone around. It’s also great at saving time on clean up.
- Rest easy knowing our excellent warranty will keep Brownie happy until Blue Diamond falls apart (those other guys require additional purchase).
13. GreenLife Soft Grip Healthy Ceramic Frying Pan 7″ and 10″, Turquoise
- GreenLife Easy Grip Teflon Free Ceramic Frying Pan’s convenient handles, soft-grip support are made for stovetop use. Reach across the pan without fear that the handle will slip out of your hand or leave red hot stains on your skin.
- You’ll also love how lightweight they are, which makes them perfect to toss in the dishwasher after you’re finished cooking up a breakfast feast.
- The completely aluminum build ensures uniform heating and is safe for all stovetops except induction cookware – so if you always prefer low heat this is an excellent choice.
- These FDA food-compliant frying pans also make great gifts for mom or dad because everyone can enjoy their favorite recipes safely away from any harmful toxins.
Tips and guide to buying the best Ceramic Frying Pan
The ceramic frying pan is a great kitchen staple, with a variety of sizes and shapes to choose from. Some come in lids so you can stay organized while cooking. Consider the following qualities when looking for your next purchase:
Traditionally, Ceramic Frying Pans were round because that was the shape that allowed an even distribution of heat throughout the pan’s surface area when placed on a stove or electric burner. However, manufacturers have developed new shapes that better suit today’s cookware trends. Some of these include a square, oval-shaped frying pan which can be used for preparing stir fry meals in less time.
A nonstick coating requires at least some oil or butter to prevent sticking during cooking. The handle should stay cool enough to avoid injuries while cooking with oil or butter. If you’re using a Ceramic Frying Pan without any nonstick surface, it is preferable to have an oven-safe handle that won’t melt or deform in the oven.
When purchasing your new frying pan don’t just go for the cheapest one you can find. It’s worth doing some research and finding one with a good quality finish -on both the inside and outside of the pan- because this will affect cooking performance. A high-quality coating on the inside of the ceramic frying pan makes food slide out effortlessly while still retaining flavor, nutrients, and moisture. The exterior coating should be durable enough not to stain easily when used over high heat on a stovetop.
Opting for a larger Ceramic Frying Pan means more surface area for cooking, so you can cook food in less time. This may be worth considering when deciding between different sized options at the store. It would also pay to have a good look around your kitchen and decide if there are any other items that may need replacing or upgrading before going ahead with a purchase.
For a lot of people, the shape and size of the cooking surface are less important than having a lid that keeps moisture in when cooking. Especially handy for larger Ceramic Frying Pans to keep food warm after cooking if plated straight from the pan. If you’re opting for a smaller option with no lid, at least make sure it has draining holes so you can strain away liquids when necessary.
Tips for using your Ceramic Frying Pan
- Use low or medium heat only because high temperatures can cause sticking and burning on the surface due to food debris left in the pan.
- Be generous when applying oil, much like when using a cast-iron skillet. This ensures that foods cook up golden brown and crispy rather than steamed or boiled.
- Don’t overcrowd your pan with food if you want it to maintain its high-quality finish for years to by minimizing scratching against other hard surfaces in a cupboard or drawer.
- Go easy on the utensils when cooking so you don’t scratch its non-stick surface.
- It is important to wash your ceramic frying pan by hand, not in a dishwasher since harsh chemicals from the machine may strip the finish of any protective coating that it has. Ceramic frying pans with no exterior or interior coatings will need to be seasoned before being used for the first time by rubbing oil into its surface and baking in an oven at high heat until it turns black. This creates a nonstick coating all over to improve performance and prevent sticking.
- Don’t use metal objects such as spatulas, forks, knives, spoons, or whisks while cooking because this can scrape away the coating.
- Store your ceramic frying pan in a dry place since it may warp if left in damp or humid conditions, away from other utensils which can scratch its surface when moving against one another. Always use wooden or rubber utensils to avoid any scratching.
FAQs about a Ceramic Frying Pan
Can ceramic frying pans go in the dishwasher?
No, don’t put them into a dishwasher as this can strip away any coating on its surface that it has. A nonstick frying pan should be hand washed only and for those with no exterior or interior coatings, refer to the instructions on how to season your pan before cooking for the first time. For more information about how to clean and maintain a ceramic frying pan, read further down below.
What’s the difference between stainless steel and ceramic frying pans?
They both have different properties which determine their abilities when used during dishes such as cooking eggs or searing meat at high heat. Ceramic cookware is non-stick (not all types) yet takes longer to heat up, so it’s perfect for those who want to take their time overcooking. Stainless steel is more efficient at transferring heat faster than ceramic pans which means there’s less chance of food burning or sticking to the surface. It also transfers cold better than ceramic pans so if you’re using them on a hot stovetop it won’t suddenly be freezing to touch when touching them with an oven mitt or towel.
How to clean and maintain a ceramic frying pan?
Ceramic pans need to be hand-washed with soapy water and rinsed thoroughly. Any stubborn food particles on the surface can be removed by soaking or using a soft-bristled brush. It’s important not to damage the exterior coating of any ceramic frying pan, particularly those with no internal or external coatings as they require seasoning before first use. To do this, rub some cooking oil into the surface and bake in an oven at high heat for around 20 minutes then cool down completely.
This will give it a nonstick finish all over which helps make cleaning easier after use. If you don’t have time to season your frying pan before cooking for the first time, simply wash it under running water while using a sponge to remove any food debris. If it still looks cloudy, you should continue cleaning while avoiding the use of utensils that can scratch its surface. For more information about choosing the best ceramic frying pan for your kitchen, check out our article here.
What oils should I use in a ceramic frying pan?
Avoid using cooking spray or any oil that’s been sitting around for too long, instead opt for fresh extra virgin olive oil if possible. Any oils with a low smoke point such as butter will damage the surface of your pan after time and cause it to lose its original state. You can opt to cook with vegetable oil or sunflower oil but stick to cold-pressed options which you’ll see at the checkout when buying from the supermarket.
What utensils can I use in a ceramic frying pan?
Nonstick pans are safe to use with most utensils, but you should always avoid using metal spoons or forks. This is because they can easily scratch the surface of your pan during cooking which will damage its ability to cook evenly and break down any coating. Wooden or rubber spatulas are the best option for stirring food around without doing any damage.
Conclusion for the Best Ceramic Frying Pan
A ceramic frying pan is a great choice for those who want to avoid cooking with nonstick pans and enjoy the added benefits of seasoning it before first use. It’s also all-natural and safe to use during cooking, not just on induction stovetops but gas grills as well. Whatever option you go for, be sure that it’s dishwasher safe when you’re ready to clean up afterward. Be sure to follow the best practices when caring for your ceramic fry pan to maintain its coating and ease of cleaning after each meal.
You now have a comprehensive shopping list of the best ceramic frying pans on the market. In addition to what we’ve shared, there are many other products that will meet your needs and preferences as well. So take some time to browse through our website for more information about different types of cookware or check out another one of our articles if you want help picking which pots and pans would be perfect for you. These 13 options should give you plenty to choose from when it comes time to make your final decision. Buy Now these items today before they sell out.
Gemma Jane is the content editor for our website. She is a person with extensive knowledge and has many years of research in the field. The knowledge she shares is delicious, nutritious, healthy recipes. Currently she is living in the New York city with her husband and 2 sons.