The best 12-inch non-stick frying pans on the market reviewed: we’ve rounded up 13 of the most popular and tried and tested non-stick pans to save you time and money. From ceramic coating to solid stainless steel, these top-quality frying pans are perfect for making a wide range of dishes from eggs to stir fry. If you’re in need of a new pan that will help get your cooking chops up to scratch then look no further than this list.
List of 13 Best 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pans Reviews
1. Farberware 21697 High-Performance 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- The Farberware Dishwasher Safe High-Performance Nonstick 12-Inch Frying Pan is the latest in a line of classic, durable cookware for your home kitchen. This heavy-duty skillet promotes efficient cooking with its space-saving design and nonstick exterior that provides unmatched durability at an affordable price.
- With generous 12 inches of cooking area and dishwasher-safe construction, this frying pan makes it easy to prepare dishes for your whole family.
- The soft-touch frame also features cool grip handles for comfort when carrying pans to and from the oven or stovetop while prepping delicious meals.
- An expansive cooking surface allows you to quickly brown ground beef on one side of the pan while sautéing veggies on another before flipping them over seamlessly.
2. Calphalon Classic 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan, Grey
- The Calphalon Classic has a dual-layer nonstick interior that makes your food easy to cook and clean up quickly. It’s made with hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating, and the cast stainless steel handle stays cool on the stovetop for sturdy control.
- The tempered glass lid lets you keep an eye on things without letting heat escape. The oven-safe frying pan is up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius) so it can take anything your hungry family hands its way.
- The sleek gray color of this stylish kitchen essential will complement both retro or contemporary kitchens easily, making it perfect for any home décor style.
3. Circulon Radiance Deep Hard-Anodized 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- The Circulon Radiance deep fry pan is a must-have for any cook on the go. It’s made of durable aluminum, so you can rest assured that it will last longer and deliver even heating without hot spots to ruin your meal.
- Versatile fry pans are a must for any kitchen. These versatile cooking surfaces offer the best of both worlds: non-stick and easy cleanup with a long-lasting durability that’s 10 times stronger than normal utensils.
- The deep frying pan is the perfect dishwasher-safe, easy cleanup option for those who love their food fried. The skillet features a sturdy and durable stainless steel handle as well as an extra layer of protection from metal utensils by using glass instead.
4. Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- You’ll love this pan because it features a large, high-quality nonstick surface that delivers superior food release and effortless cleanup. The hard-anodized construction makes for efficient heat distribution so you can cook with ease.
- The Anolon SureGrip handle is a great addition for anyone who wants to cook without the risk of burning their hands. The domed glass lid ensures that heat and flavor are retained during cooking, while also being oven safe up until 400°F.
- The Saute and sauce with this versatile chef pan used by gourmets for a wide range of recipes. This is the perfect tool to have in your kitchen, as it can be used on both induction stoves as well as gas grills.
5. Farberware 21699 Dishwasher Safe 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- The versatile skillet is oven-safe to 350°F and can go from your cooktop directly into the oven. This means that you’ll never have an unevenly cooked dish again.
- This long-lasting, nonstick aluminum skillet is constructed from durable and fast heating material to ensure the highest performance for years.
- The SmartGlide Nonstick System of this pan creates air pockets that heat food quickly and evenly. This is made possible with a durable, top-quality nonstick surface coated in dimples for better performance.
- This 12-inch frying pan with SmartGlide Nonstick is the perfect addition to any household. It can be used for fast and easy cleanup after cooking, it’s conveniently dishwasher safe.
6. All-Clad BD55112NSR2 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- The All-Clad BD55112NSR2 frying pan is a classic in the kitchen. With its flat base and flared sides, it’s easy to flip food over when necessary and tossing ingredients back into their own skillet after cooking will be much easier than trying anything else.
- The 5-ply bonded construction of this pan is the reason it has such a smooth, even heating. The layers alternate from stainless steel to aluminum for durability and excellent conductivity that eliminates hotspots in your cooking process.
- The elegant and durable design of this to-go container is perfect for restaurants that want their customers’ food presentation maintained. It features a beautiful, smooth brushed finish on both the exterior and interior as well as fitted stainless steel lids that stay tight at all times.
- The durable, magnetic grates on this cookware are designed to be compatible with all types of ranges and work great for induction tops. Toast your favorite bread or sear meats evenly without sacrificing that perfect crust.
- Each mug has a durable and stylish stainless steel handle that will not easily break under pressure, ensuring your drink stays hot for hours on end. The rim is flared just enough so you can enjoy sipping without any risk of spilling everywhere.
7. Calphalon Signature Hard-Anodized 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- This Signature Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware is crafted to last with a 1.5x more durable nonstick interior (vs Calphalon Classic). With professional-quality aluminum and stainless steel construction, this cookware heats evenly for precision cooking and performance and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (and dishwasher safe).
- This line also features durable PFOA-free pans with metal utensils, proven 3 layers of nonstick technology, long handles that stay cool on the stovetop, easy cleanup, and stacking convenience in one drawer.
8. All-Clad E7859064 HA1 Hard Anodized 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- This fry pan is assembled in the U.S. All clad’s pans are made with 12 gauge type 304, 18/10 stainless steel for ultimate durability and aesthetics. These aluminum-clad dishwasher-safe pans go into the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, toaster ovens, or any other appliance that can take high temperatures so they offer perfect results every time.
- There are many different types of frying pans on the market but this product exudes quality with its solid construction and excellent nonstick coatings to make cooking easy.
- This skillet offers superior performance because it is coated in three layers of FDA-approved PFOA-free Teflon plus an engraved finish which makes fries healthier because it prevents them from getting stuck onto.
9. Misfits 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan for Induction Stovetop
- Misfits 12-inch Nonstick Frying Pan is made of heavy gauge aluminum, and the interior surface sprays PTFE/PFOA/PFOS free to provide a comfortable grip during cooking.
- This pan features double riveted construction for extreme durability and it has a nonstick material that’s oven safe up to 460 degrees Fahrenheit which means you can cook in your electric stovetop and then move everything to the oven without losing any flavor or texture.
- It has an even heat distribution making it great for all stovetops including induction stoves so you don’t have to stress about what type of heating element should be used with this particular frying pan from Misfits.
10. OXO Good Grips 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- Introducing the OXO Good Grips 12-inch Nonstick Frying pan, America’s Test Kitchen’s highest-rated nonstick skillet. The durable, hard anodized body and three-layer German engineered coating deliver excellent heat conduction and scratch resistance, as well as better performance using less oil.
- What this means is that you can sear a steak with ease – because you won’t have to stand over the stove forever flipping it back and forth until one side sears properly.
- This skillet is oven safe up to 390°F/200°C for those recipes were stirring a pot of sauce on the stove isn’t practical. With a stainless steel handle clad in stay cool, nonslip silicone.
11. OXO Good Grips 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan with Lid, Black
- The only thing better than a good cook is a good cook with the right tools. That’s why we created this perfect frying pan for your cooking needs. Its durable, hard-anodized body delivers excellent heat conduction and scratch resistance so even novice cooks can create amazing dishes.
- A three-layer, PFOA-free German-engineered nonstick coating means less oil needed to create flavorful dishes with easy clean-up.
- Ergonomic handles clad in stay-cool silicone make it comfy for you to hold on every side of the pan while its glass lid makes it easy to eyeball juicy meat without losing heat-even when using ovens up to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (200 Celsius). Food doesn’t like sitting around waiting for attention or patience.
12. Gotham Steel 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan
- The large frying pan is perfect for family-style dinners, pancakes, and omelets. Steaming vegetables has never been easier with the help of this big-basting cooking surface.
- The Gotham Steel nonstick cooking surface is coated three times and then reinforced with diamonds to deliver the ultimate food release. No seasoning or even oil needed makes for healthier eating because you don’t have to worry about cleaning up afterward.
- The metal handles of this frying pan are ergonomic and can be used by either right-handed or left-handed people. The unique Y-shaped design lets you know when it’s hot while cooling the pans themselves with ventilation slots that help keep your hands cool during use.
- The coating on this pan is infused with synthetic diamonds, which makes it durable enough to withstand metal utensils and whisks. It also has an amazing nonstick quality that will give you years of outstanding use.
- Cleanup is so easy. Clean cookware in the dishwasher and it’s compatible with all stoves. Plus, you’ll be able to focus on what really matters: food preparation.
13. Ozeri 12-inch Non-stick Frying Pan, Anthracite Gray
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that is free of the harmful APEO, GenX, and PBS. This means you can enjoy peace of mind when it comes to your health by using this product.
- The eco-friendly pan delivers unparalleled nonstick performance without the risk of exposure to these controversial chemicals.
- The durable pan is made of heavy-gauge aluminum and can be used with rapid heat transfer stoves. The scratch-resistant coating makes it super easy to clean, while the interior features a magnetized base that will hold your pots or pans in place when using an induction stovetop.
- The Inova Professional series 10″ Teflon non-stick frying pan is perfect for all of your high heat cooking needs. With a comfortable handle and reinforced metal base, you can be assured that this durable product will last through many years of use.
Tips and guide to buying the best 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan
The best 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan is hard to select as there are many options available. If you just buy any, then you might end up with a frying pan that won’t last long or doesn’t cook properly. Keep reading on and we’ll give you some tips on what to look for when buying the best 12-inch nonstick frying pan so that your next one will be worth it.
When it comes to the shape and size of your pan, the two most popular options are either a round or an omelet pan. For around pan, you can typically use it for both frying and baking while an omelet one is usually only suitable for frying. The next thing to consider is whether you want a 12-inch nonstick frying pan or if there’s something smaller that will work better. If you’re trying to feed food up to four people then this might be too large but if you’re cooking for less than this then it should be fine.
After deciding on the shape and size of your new addition, consider what material would work best in that space. There are many options available like solid stainless steel, nonstick ceramic, cast iron, and titanium. Each has its own pros and cons so it is best to decide between those four for yourself.
For those who are looking for a high-quality 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan, there are a few important factors you need to consider before making your purchase. There’s no denying that they can be extremely versatile as well as very durable but all of this comes at a price. The last thing you want is to be stuck with a frying pan that doesn’t cook food properly or one that won’t stand the test of time. Below we’ve listed some things to think about before buying one…
A 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan should be light enough for you to pick up if it’s full. Otherwise, you’re going to have a very difficult time trying to take it off the stove every single time you finish cooking something in it. This is one of the many reasons why stainless steel frying pans are popular as they are typically lighter than their counterparts made from other materials. Shapes
If you are someone that likes different shapes and sizes when it comes to your 12-inch nonstick frying pan then there are plenty of options available. However, keep in mind that if you decide on buying an omelet pan, this type is only suitable for frying so don’t try baking or broiling with it.
FAQs about a 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan
What is the best material for a 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan?
Nonstick cookware is often made with either stainless steel, cast iron, or ceramic. Experts agree that stainless steel pans are the safest thanks to their durable construction and lack of harmful chemicals like PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) found in other options. However, this also comes down to personal preferences as there are plenty of people who swear by their ceramic non-stick frying pans.
Are non-stick pans dishwashers safe?
Many 12-inch non-stick frying pans can be cleaned without any hassles in your standard dishwasher but you should always check the manufacturer’s instructions before trying anything yourself. there are no clear guidelines provided by anyone manufacturer so you have to look for this information yourself.
Should I consider buying a 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan with a lid?
There are many 12-inch frying pans that come with lids as it is a very popular addition as they allow you to cook food faster and reduce heat loss from your kitchen when cooking something in them. If you’re someone who uses their frying pan on a daily basis then we recommend getting one with a cover, even if the frying pan itself costs more money.
What are the benefits of 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pans?
A number of benefits come with picking up a good quality 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan that you should consider. For instance, they are very easy to clean after cooking something in them thanks to their special coating which makes food slide off easily when it’s time to wash it. Plus, these types of frying pans also don’t require any extra oils or butter before using them so you can reduce your fat intake at the same time.
How often do I need to replace my 12-inch nonstick pan?
As with many other materials used in various items found around the home like towels and toothbrushes, nonstick pans will eventually wear out over time. This means they’ll start becoming less effective at preventing food from sticking every time you use them but there’s no clear answer as to how long these types of frying pans will last as this could be anywhere from a couple of months to a few years.
As you can see from the information presented above, if you’re someone who loves cooking food in 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pans then choosing the best quality option isn’t going to be easy as there are so many things to keep in mind before making a purchase. However, by taking your time and thinking carefully about what you need from a nonstick frying pan it should help improve your chances of finding one that is perfect for all your needs.
Conclusion for the Best 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan
To conclude, you should now have all the information that you need in order to buy the best 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pan for yourself. Just remember that the most important thing is to look through each available option before making a purchase so you can think about exactly what type of features and functions you want from your new frying pan. Do this and we guarantee that its quality will be clear as day to you which means buying something perfect for all your needs won’t be too difficult at all.
Our team has conducted extensive research on the best 12-Inch Non-Stick Frying Pans available to provide you with a list of 13 top products that are worth your time and money. We hope our reviews have helped you narrow down your options in order to make an informed purchase decision for one of these fantastic pieces of cookware. If not, please take advantage of our resources below to help you find what will work best for your needs. Thank you again for reading this article.