The best wooden spatulas for cooking can withstand high and low temperatures, won’t melt when placed against hot pan surfaces. They are strong enough to avoid warping in your oven or being burned by an open flame as well.
Wooden Spatulas are more durable than metal and plastic, so they can be used to cook with thick batters or scrape the bottom of pots. They’re also non-toxic and biodegradable, this means that even after years have passed since your spoon was made in a factory (or decades!), it will not negatively affect recipe quality like other utensils might.
Wooden cooking tools last much longer than any alternative material such as aluminum or steel because wood doesn’t react with acids when baking dishes on higher heat levels while still keeping its natural sweetness intact – unlike many cheaper alternatives which become prone to corrosion over time.
Everyone needs a spatula or two in their kitchen. A good spatula can help you flip food and scrape the sides of pans without any mess. If you’re in the market for a new spatula, wooden spatulas are a great option. They’re durable, easy to clean, and look nice in any kitchen. In this post, we’ll share our top 13 picks for the best wooden spatulas on the market. We’ll also give you a buying guide to help you choose the right one for your needs. Happy cooking!
List of 13 Best Wooden Spatulas Reviews
1. Jasminegift Set 4 pieces Wooden Spatula
- This set of four sourceable Wooden Spatulas is the perfect way to make life easier and protect your skin. With slotted spatulas, your hands are always clean while being occupancy at the same time.
- These turner spatulas are culinary designed with a non-greasy coating that won’t leave your skin oily. These basically safe spatulas are made of Beechwood with a natural paint finish that will base your home perfect.
2. Eddington Italian Olive Wooden Spatula, Handcrafted in Europe, 12.5-Inches
- This Eddington spatula is perfect for stirring, mixing, splitting, tasting, and turning food. It is made from fine Italian Olivewood and is lightweight yet strong. It will not scratch surfaces and is safe for use on nonstick cookware. The Eddington’s olive wood wide spatula can handle any amount of pressure while still being able to reach everything on the plate.
- Fit neatly in a kitchen gadget drawer or display on the counter in a utensil holder. This olive wood is carefully sourced from selected groves, and if they staged off-shore drilling due to overproduction, the olives would have been cut out of the mix. Hand washes only, occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep olive wood looking its best.
3. HOLT & CRAFT Spurtle Kitchen Tool, Wooden Spatula Set of 6
- This simple, yet stylish spoon and spatula set by No.100% is made of 100% high-quality natural teak wood. It doesn’t have any coating which means there are no chemical substances and it doesn’t have a peculiar smell.
- This set offers four different sizes of kitchen spurtles, a French-tasting spoon, and a spoon rest which will meet all of your cooking needs. Whether you’re cooking on a stovetop, tasting, mixing cookie dough, or scraping out jars and bowls – this moderate heat-resistant spatula set will meet all your cooking needs. You can use it for frying, baking, tasting, or simply Mixing. Flip, smash, scoop and serve.
- Teak is a wood that is considered a noble wood because of its ability to produce its own natural oils. This results in high durability, natural color, smoothness, resistance, and scratch-proof quality. This will allow you to enjoy nature’s alternative without having to use harmful plastic or silicone.
- This set is easy to use and clean. To maintain its quality, we recommend washing the spurtle set with warm water and a soft sponge. Please do not soak in water for a long time and keep away from the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
4. Prgery Wooden Spatula for Cooking, Nonstick Kitchen Utensil
- This kitchenette is made of lightweight, smooth edges and sanded surfaces, which ensure a quality product for your kitchen’s use. Simple and stylish appearance and classical and elegant.
- The heat insulation type of wood is called for a reason: because it does not burn your hands. The unique texture and color of heat insulation wood do not harm anyone. It just needs to be made out of a comfortable and safe container for rice, salad, etc., and it will do no harm.
- Ergonomically Design products are simple and stylish, with a long wood handle for the best grip and an easy-grip handle. The easy-grip handle makes whisking a breeze and provides maximum comfort for the user.
- The smooth wood handle with hang hole is a great addition to your kitchen. It helps you cook with non-stick cookware without leaving a lasting signature on the textured surface. The comfortable to use Handgrip texture will help you store food easily.
- This spoon is made of high-quality durable material, will not break or bend easily. It will last for a long time even everyday use. These have different colors and styles to choose from.
5. Moonwood Wooden Spatula for Cooking
- The best quality of all, always using a material made from the Acacia tree. These spoons are durable, lightweight, and sturdy. They come in different sizes- 12 inches long with flat wood spatulas at 4mm wide or Eddington roux spoons that have been specifically designed for making sauces using butter and flour.
- The ergonomic round handle with a thumb rest provides greater comfort, and the beautiful grain pattern is warm in coloring. Bring the allure of nature into your home and make it more inviting!.
- This wooden spoon is perfect for cooking! It’s hardwood, so it will not scratch your cookware surface. It also functions as a stirring utensil and tasting tool. I think the natural look of this spoon makes it elegant enough for serving.
6. GEEKHOM Wooden Spatula for Nonstick Cookware
- These cooking tools are made of 100% bamboo, which is healthy for your family. The material is sustainable, making it Eco-friendly too! It has smooth edges that can fit various pots and pans.
- With this bamboo utensil, you can enjoy cooking without worrying about your spatula damaging your nonstick pans. It will not scratch the coating of the pot either, instead, it is gentle on pots with its 15-degree bevel design. Cooking becomes even more convenient for you when stirring-fry.
- Bamboo kitchen utensils are extremely durable and hard because of their natural bamboo fiber. They can withstand high heat, have a longer lifespan than other wooden or plastic utensils, and won’t crack easily; these make them perfect for stir-frying with hot oil. Unlike other cooking tools which can go mouldy if not cleaned properly after use, bamboo kitchenware is totally safe to use.
- This bamboo cooking utensil is designed to fit in smaller spaces meaning it takes up less space on the shelf/cabinet. Each spatula has a bigger hole allowing you to hang it up, and the handle is comfortable and long enough for use.
7. FAAY 11.5 Inch Teak Wooden Spatula
- The best thing about this Wooden Spatula is that it is totally free from all kinds of moisture. It’s made out of 100% golden brown teak, so you don’t have to worry about the food sticking on the blades. The size 2.5-inch wide blade can be used for small and medium pans, which makes it a great option if your cookware doesn’t come with a turner/spatula! Furthermore, unlike ordinary curved spatulas that contain too much curvature space in their design – the blade curve is designed to get under foods easily and protect precious cookware as well.
- These spoons and turners are made from a sustainable source of teaks in Thailand. Teaks are well known to be heat and moisture resistant. The product’s color depends on the type of soil, but it will always have a dark or light golden brown hue. No glue is added, only coconut oil for finishing-this ensures your health as this valued customers.
- These wooden utensils are 100% handmade and heart-crafted by local artisans. Most of the wood utensils nowadays are machine-made, but these products help maintain their remarkable craft skill and pass it down to the next generations. They’re genuine artists who just need a little space to express their talent – you can provide them with that.
8. BOKALAKA Wooden Spatula set for Cooking
- This kitchen utensil set is made of 100% natural teakwood. It’s sturdy, odor-free, and hard enough for multi-purpose usage in daily life. The wooden texture of this kitchen set gives you the charm of nature and makes cooking more interesting and happier.
- This wooden kitchen utensil set is multifunctional and includes a variety of tools including the kitchen spatula, slotted spatula, soup ladle, spaghetti spoon with strainer spoon, salad fork, and mixing spoon.
- Wooden cooking utensils are heat-resistant, won’t break due to high temperature, don’t melt at high temperature as rubber kitchen utensils do. This means they have good heat insulation performance and can prevent hand scalding. All products’ edges are perfectly rounded so you can use them without scratching expensive non-stick pans.
- These wooden cooking utensils are enough to smooth and nonstick. They’re easy to clean with water and mild detergent, as well as hang up on a rack for drying after they have been washed. Each handle has a suspension hole that allows you to store them nicely on the walls of your kitchen. This helps you organize your kitchen efficiently all the time.
9. WOODENHOUSE LIFELONG QUALITY Wooden Spatula, Kitchen Spatula Set of 4
- These kitchen tools will last a lifetime. Feel delighted as they have smooth edges, are sanded properly, are durable, and are of superb quality. They all come from our factory with the highest quality level we could achieve. Some materials may vary in color because that is how some materials naturally look like when you touch them- due to their natural material.
- Cook on cast iron, stainless steel, or nonstick cookware knowing you will have a safe and healthy meal. Cook without any chemicals that might be in your old utensils. Use these wooden utensils with care to ensure no one else is exposed when using them.
- These knives are coated with a non-toxic lacquer that prevents them from absorbing moisture and makes them easy to maintain. This will also make it easy for you to clean your knife as often or as little as you want. After several uses, apply mineral oil so the wood maintains its natural beauty, which is vital in retaining its original flavor and unique appearance.
10. Messon Wooden Spatula Set for Kitchen
- Update your home with items made from quality materials, like this cookware set crafted from solid teak by hand. This handmade cooking utensil set is finished with natural oil that highlights the wood grain and provides an easy-to-clean surface for food preparation. It is heat-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and safe for use in nonstick cookware – it’s stylish too.
- A set of wooden eating utensils perfect for the kitchen. It includes a stirring spoon, slotted spoon, flat spatula, and serving spoon with hanging holes to make storage easy. These cooking tools won’t scratch your pans or melt as silicone ones would. With these items covered all your culinary needs will be met in the kitchen- from stirring to food preparation.
- Whether you are an experienced chef or a newbie, this 7-piece wooden kitchen utensil set is perfect for prep work. This cooking toolset could make the best housewarming present or holiday gift for someone special like your mom, dad, a family member of friend.
11. OXO Good Grips Wooden Spatula
- For all the flipping, dippin’, and cooking you do in your kitchen, it’s tough to find a spatula that’s durable enough to handle the job. That’s where our OXO Good Grips Spatula comes in handy. This lightweight and natural-oil-finished tool are perfect for flipping eggs, fish, burgers, and more with confidence that it won’t warp or dent-no matter how much pressure you put on it.
- The large handle is comfortable to grip, has an opening for neat hanging storage, and is safe for use on non-stick cookware. Hand washing is recommended only.
12. Jilla-hla Wooden Spatula Wooden Turner Acacia Wood
- Acacia is a type of wood that has been used for thousands of years to make objects. The texture is clear and beautiful, but it feels strong and rugged, so you can use this spatula over time without needing replacement.
- The 12-inch size is suitable for everyday use. The handle allows the user to have more leverage, making it easier and more comfortable to use. It’s also great for stirring, mixing, dividing food with ease, or turning/flipping pancakes in butter or bacon fat.
- It is made of solid wood, which has been processed by machine and then hands polished. Its surface is hard in its entirety – smooth as a complete product on top of the perfect finish that won’t damage your pots and pans.
- The spoon is a clever product that brings the taste of nature to your hand. It is also an elegant gift for mothers, lovers, and friends. The best way to maintain it is by using hot water and soap, then drying with a cloth or paper towel before storing in a dry place after wiping clean.
13. OXO 3 Piece Good Grips Wooden Spatula Set
- Enhance your cooking skills with the OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Wooden Spatula Set. Made of solid, one-piece beech wood, these sturdy tools are comfortable and durable. The set includes a Wooden Turner, Wooden Slotted Turner, and Wooden Sauté Paddle. A good spatula should last for years because it’s not just about looks-it needs to be sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of daily use in your kitchen.
- The large handles are designed for maximum comfort, while the natural oil finish makes them easy to clean without worrying about corrosion or deterioration. All handles are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit so they can withstand high temperatures without adding unnecessary weight to your pan or pot.
Tips and guide to buying the best Wooden Spatula
Do you want to cook with a set of Wooden Spatulas or use single ones? These questions should be considered when deciding which type and style are best for your kitchen. The different features that are available in each category include:
The different types of wood available for spoons and spatulas are beech, birch, cherry, mahogany, maple, oak, and walnut. Beech is a hardwood that is light in color and slightly porous. It resists moisture well and has a moderate price.
Birch is also a hardwood that is light in color and porous. It is also moderate in price. Cherry is a hardwood that is pink in color and fine-grained. It has excellent resistance to moisture and raw potato discolors it slightly.
Maple wood is stable hardwood with a high ash content which keeps the handle from warping or cracking when exposed to moisture or heat for long periods of time. It is also the most common wood used for spoons and spatulas.
Oak is a hardwood that is light in color and heavy. It has a high resistance to wear and is moderately priced. Walnut wood is a hard, heavy wood that is dark brown in color with a straight grain. It is expensive and has a high resistance to wear and moisture.
Spoons and spatulas come in different sizes. They can be anywhere from 6 to 14 inches long. The size you need depends on what you will be using it for. If you want a spoon or spatula to use while cooking, you will need one that is at least 10 inches long. If you want one to stir coffee or batter, you will only need a small one.
Wooden Spatulas come in many different shapes and sizes, too. There are still spatulas that come with angles at the end of the blade to help scrape out all last bits of food from pots or bowls. You can also find ones that have flat blades, which are perfect for stirring batters, cream, and egg whites.
The shape of the spoon or spatula can also be a factor in your decision. Some people prefer a spoon with a curved end, while others like a spatula that is more triangular or has a sharp edge. It all depends on what you will be using it for and your own personal preference.
The handle is an important part of the spoon or spatula. If it is made from wood, then Wooden Spatulas needs to be designed well so that it stays cool when stirring a pot on a hot stovetop. Handles should also fit comfortably in your hand so you can easily use them for a lengthy period of time without getting sore.
The handle and the head of the spoon or spatula should be made of the same strong material. It’s also preferable that the head is flat bottomed so it sits correctly on your pan or pot, or is angled to keep food from spilling out.
Wooden Spatulas and spoons can be finished in a variety of ways. They can be smooth, rough or have grooves cut into them. If you’re looking for one for cooking, it should have a polished surface that feels smooth to the touch.
This will allow food to slide off easily instead of sticking to the spoon or spatula. The best wood for spoons and spatulas is one that requires no additional finishing to prevent them from becoming sticky.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning and maintenance are an important part of owning a Wooden Spatula or spoon. You need to make sure you clean them after each use to prevent bacteria from growing. This can be done by hand washing them with hot, soapy water or by throwing them in the dishwasher.
If you want to keep your wooden spoons and spatulas in good condition, you need to make sure they are dry after washing. Put them away in a safe place where they won’t get ruined by exposure to water.
It is also recommended that you handle your wooden spoons and spatulas with care so that you don’t cut or gouge them by accident. By following the tips given and using them correctly, your wooden spoons and spatulas should last you a long time.
FAQs about a Wooden Spatula
What is a wooden spatula used for?
A wooden spatula is used for cooking. They are mostly used to stir food while it’s cooking on the stove or in the oven. Wooden spoons and spatulas are also ideal for mixing batters, stirring sauces, and flipping food like pancakes and crepes while they’re cooking on a frying pan.
Is wooden spatula safe?
Wooden spoons and spatulas are safe to use as long as they aren’t treated with chemicals or varnish. You need to make sure you wash them after every use and dry it completely.
How do I take care of my wooden spatula?
You need to take care of your wooden spoon and spatulas by washing it with hot, soapy water and drying it thoroughly. You should also store them in a safe place where they will not be damaged by water or other elements. Handle your spoons and spatulas with care to avoid cutting or gouging them.
What type of wood is best for a wooden spatula?
The best type of wood for a wooden spatula is one that doesn’t require any additional finishing. The most popular types of wood used for spoons and spatulas are maple, beech, and oak. Cherry and walnut are also good options, but they require a coat of oil or varnish to protect them from becoming sticky.
What is the difference between a spoon and a spatula?
The main difference between a spoon and a spatula is the shape of the head. A spoon has a curved end while a spatula is more triangular or has a flat end. Spoons are also typically used for stirring and scooping, while spatulas are better for flipping and scraping food off the sides of pans or pots.
What is the best way to clean a wooden spatula?
The best way to clean a wooden spatula is by handwashing it with hot, soapy water. You can also put it in your dishwasher. For wooden spoons, you need to make sure that they are completely dry before storing them away.
With all the options available, it can be difficult to pick the best wooden spatula for your needs. You need to consider all the factors we’ve listed and pick a wooden spoon or spatula with the most ideal traits. If you use all our tips when choosing one, we’re sure that you will find the perfect wooden spoon or spatula for your cooking needs.
We hope you’ve found this review of some of the best wooden spatulas on the market to be helpful. If not, we encourage you to use our buying guide as a starting point for your own research into what kind of wood spatula will work best for your needs. Once you find that perfect product, make sure to purchase it right away so that it can arrive at your doorstep quickly. Buying online is easy and offers big savings over traditional retail stores. If there was ever a time or place where convenience meets affordability, now would be it. So don’t hesitate – buy today.