The barbecue smoker is a great choice for those who want to smoke their food. Charcoal grills can take up quite some time, and sometimes the smoke fires or clouds arise because it’s not totally safe in these circumstances. The best gas grill under $200 has all of this information built right into its features so that you don’t have as many worries when using one- it starts quickly with just one push on your timer button. There are even safety mechanisms included like automatic shut-offs if something goes wrong while cooking.
Are you looking for a new grill that is easy to use, but won’t break your wallet? Look no further! These 12 best gas grills under $200 are sure to please with their quality and affordable price. Whether you’re cooking for the family or hosting a backyard BBQ, these grills will be perfect. They offer both convenience and durability so you can make any night “grill night!
List of 12 Best Gas Grills under $200 Reviews
1. Royal Gourmet PD1202R 18-Inch Gas Grill under $200
- The outdoor grill is a perfect addition to your backyard. It features an 18-inch porcelain-enameled cooking surface and can cook 8 patties at once.
- With a 12,000-BTU burner and integrated piezo igniter, you can start cooking instantly. The temperature is adjustable from low to high with just the push of a button so that any food tastes great no matter which setting you choose.
- The grease tray slides out for easy cleaning, and the stainless steel surface keeps your food from absorbing all that messy oil. Plus you can detach the top portion to wash it in between uses.
- The portable and easy-to-store grill is perfect for outdoor cooking events like camping, tailgating, or gatherings of all sorts. It’s a great way to cook with 1 pound propane bottles (not included) because it comes assembled out of the box.
2. American Gourmet 467730217 Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill under $200
- The American Gourmet Classic 2B 280 Gas Grill under $200 is perfect for the at-home chef who wants quality performance without spending a fortune. This grill has 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates, plus two stainless steel in-line burners for even heat distribution.
- The porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox are weather-resistant, so you can grill year-round, and the metal side shelves provide extra prep and storage space. With its 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, this grill is perfect for barbecuing chicken, burgers, steaks, or any other favorite dish.
3. MARTIN Portable Propane Gas Grill under $200
- The U-shape burner enables even cooking and the stainless steel lid offers complete safety. The 14000 BTU power ensures that you are not left with undercooked or overcooked food because of this feature alone.
- The convenient and quick deployment of the Folding Support Leg Grill makes it easy for you to have this grill outside, ready in less than one minute.
- If you like to cook different types of meats when hosting a barbeque, sear in the juices every steak cooked. Make slow-grilled chicken perfectly and even grill buns without any disasters striking.
- The MARTIN Portable Propane Gas Grills is the perfect choice for any outdoor event, with its 354 square inches of total cooking surface and retractable warming rack. This unit also has an electric piezo-ignition system that requires no external power source.
4. Flame King YSNHT500 RV Gas Grill under $200
- The Flame King’s BBQ and Grill station are perfect for those who need to cook outside the home but don’t have a backyard. It’s especially helpful when you camping or traveling in an RV because you can take it with you.
- A complete kit with everything you need to cook up a storm. This grill is perfect for large groups of people and includes an adjustable flame controller, upper deck, plus it has 214 square inches of grilling surface.
- The hanging rack is perfect for camping and tailgating because it can be made free-standing, allowing you to cook more food at one time. The locking retainer pins hold the unit on your bracket so there’s no need to worry about stability or safety when cooking outdoors.
5. Cuisinart CGG-608 Portable, Professional Gas Grill under $200
- If you’re looking for the convenience of a portable grill with all the power and performance of a full-sized option, check out the Cuisinart CGG-608 Portable Gas Grill. This bad boy has one 10,000 BTU burner that can cook up to 176 square inches at once – perfect for larger cuts of meat.
- The high-end stainless steel cooking grate ensures even heat distribution and clean results each time, while the easy twist start ignition makes lighting your grill as simple as can be. Plus, with a built-in temperature gauge on the lid, you’ll always know exactly how hot your food is getting.
6. Megamaster 820-0033M Propane Gas Grill under $200, Stainless Steel
- If you’re looking for a durable, portable gas grill that’s perfect for camping and outdoor adventures, look no further than the Megamaster 820-0033M. This grill is built from high-grade stainless steel and features a foldable design with locking legs and a lid.
- It also has a 199 square inch cooking surface with two independently controlled burners. So whether you’re grilling up some burgers and dogs for a cookout or simmering some chili over the campfire, the Megamaster 820-0033M Propane Gas Grill is up for the challenge.
7. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill under $200
- The Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill under $200 provides all the features you need for perfect outdoor cooking. With a weight of only 80 pounds, this grill is easy to transport and set up. The dimensions are 24.1″ D x 51.2″ W x 43.5″ H, so it will fit comfortably in most yards or patios.
- You’ll get 170 square inches of warming rack space as well as 360 square inches of primary cooking space on porcelain-coated grates – plenty of room to cook for your whole family or group of friends. Plus, there’s an 8,000 BTU side burner that lets you cook sauces or sides while the main meal is underway.
8. Royal Gourmet GT1001 Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill under $200
- The U-Shape Burner is a stainless steel tubular burner that generates 10,000 BTU. This means it can produce fast and even heat distribution for perfect grilling or remarkable searing. The high output will be sufficient for your daily use at cookouts.
- It’s time to take your outdoor living experience up a notch with the innovative design of our portable bar. This stainless steel frame construction, lightweight and durable aluminum legs make it easy for you foldable handle when not in use or store it away from sight so only an eye would know what’s hiding behind closed doors.
- This product cooks up to 280 square inches of meat at one time, including 206 sq. in., stainless steel cooking grates, and 75 sq” chrome-coated warming rack. The lid-mounted temperature gauge allows you to monitor the fluctuations so that slow-grilled or seared food is never missed.
- This stainless steel grease tray has a larger size that facilitates easy cleanup after grilling. It can be removed for dumping the residues all the time during your barbecues so it doesn’t get on you or anything else around.
9. Megamaster 820-0065C Propane Gas Grill under $200, Red + Black
- The Megamaster 820-0065C Propane Gas Grill under $200 is a high-quality piece of equipment that’s perfect for anyone who loves to grill. The foldable legs and soft handles make it easy to transport, while the durable construction ensures that it will last for years.
- The main burner produces even heat and consistent results, while the large cooking area allows you to cook multiple items at once. Plus, the steel wire cooking grid is tough and long-lasting. Whether you’re grilling burgers or steak, this propane gas grill is sure to meet your needs.
10. Royal Gourmet PD1301S Portable 24-Inch Gas Grill under $200
- The perfect outdoor cooking companion, the 20-lb propane tank (not included) keeps this Gas Grill under $200 going all day long. With its portable design and sturdy feet for stability, it is ideal to take with you on your next camping trip or tailgating event.
- This range has been designed with your cooking needs in mind. Three separately controlled burners offer an overall 25,500BTU power and temperature can be adjusted as needed from low to high so you’ll always have the perfect heat level for any dish.
- This kitchen essential comes with a spacious cooking surface of 316 sq. in., so you can make all your favorite recipes without worrying about running out of space or taking up too much countertop real estate. With Quick’s easy-to-assemble design, there are no more worries when setting it up before using.
- The removable grease cup collects oil residue while you cook, and it’s easy to clean up afterwards. The griddle top also slides off for washing after use.
11. Char-Broil Portable 240 Liquid Propane Gas Grill under $200
- The Char-Broil Portable 240 Liquid Propane Gas Grill under $200 is perfect for anyone who wants the convenience of a gas grill without having to worry about taking up too much space. This grill is designed for portability, with sturdy legs that keep it stable on almost any surface and integrated carrying handles that make it easy to take with you wherever you go.
- The 240 square inch cooking area provides plenty of space to cook up a variety of meals, and the lid-mounted temperature gauge lets you keep an eye on the heat so your food can always come out perfectly cooked. The built-in push ignitor ensures easy starts every time, and the 1 lb propane tank (sold separately) provides plenty of fuel for extended grilling sessions.
12. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill under $200
- You don’t need to spend a fortune to get a great grill. The Char-Broil Classic 280 liquid propane Gas Grill for under $200 is an affordable option that still offers plenty of cooking space and features. This grill has 280 square inches of grilling area, as well as an 8,000 BTU side burner for preparing sides or sauces.
- The two stainless steel in-line burners provide even heat distribution and superior cooking performance, while the porcelain-coated lid and firebox stand up to weather and wear. The metal side shelves provide extra storage and prep space, making it easy to keep your grilling area organized.
Tips and guide to buying the best Gas Grill Under $200
You may think that budget grills, particularly under $200 versions are much less flexible but today’s marketplace is brimming with different options for virtually any type of outdoor cooking. In order to get the proper Gas Grill under $200 you need it will depend on what role your preferred one plays in everyday life and how important those specific features are when deciding which ones would serve them better than others.
Power and BTU
The BTU power of a Gas Grill under $200 is perhaps the most essential consideration to bear in mind since this measures how much heat you would be able to sear food with. The higher the number, the better searing results will be and it’s particularly necessary if you’re hoping for that nice crispy exterior on your meats. For multiple-zone cooking or rotisserie grilling then fewer BTUs are best because they’re adequate for low temperatures.
Size of Cooking Area
This makes a significant difference between Gas Grill under $200 plus more expensive models. However, these differences are actually negligible at some point when you get to smaller gas grills each one offers around 363 square inches on average while larger ones have 437 square inches. It’s still important to consider how much cooking you really need to do and whether a portable or cart-based grill is needed.
Ease of Use
This criterion becomes even more important when factoring in that people usually have different cooking abilities, so Gas Grill under $200 that are idiot-proof might be a better option. It’s ideal if the grill has an automatic start and stop the timer, particularly if it has features like these built into them.
The materials used in the Gas Grill under $200 will affect durability, price, and weight. Lower-priced grills use heavy-gauge steel plates which can rust over time if they’re not properly cared for, while those that are mid-priced often use porcelain enamel-coated grates which are much easier to clean and don’t rust. However, they are also more expensive. The best materials for a grill would be those that don’t rust, like cast iron or stainless steel.
It’s not something that you would automatically think of but it is definitely important when it comes to your purchase. It can be a deciding factor when choosing between two similar Gas Grill under $200 and the length of the warranty often reflects the manufacturer’s confidence in their product.
After going through that both broad and specific criteria, it can be a challenging task to choose between all of the Gas Grill under $200 especially if they’re all similarly priced. There are many factors to consider, but what’s most important is to look for one with features that you find useful and can make your life easier in the long run such as automatic lighting, cooling, and safety features. This will help ensure that you get the grill that has everything that you need at a price that won’t bust your budget.
In this blog post, we shared with you the best gas grills under $200 to buy on Amazon. We hope that it has been a helpful guide for finding your next grill purchase and have listed some of our favorite features from each one in case you want more details about any specific model. If there were other models you would like us to review or if you need help figuring out which type of grill is right for your home and lifestyle, please let us know. Our team members are happy to provide suggestions based on what we’ve learned while researching these products, plus they can share their personal experiences too. What do you think?