Air fryer toaster ovens are perfect for those who love the idea of a conventional, full-sized oven but don’t have room. They use an air pan like other models and can toast things in addition to baking or defrosting food with minimal oil.
The air fryer toaster oven is the perfect food processor for those who want their fried foods without all of that extra oil. With even heat distribution, you can create crispy golden browned results in less time. If French fries are one of your favorite snacks but try not to have them whenever possible due to fat content. This kitchen appliance may make them again and they’ll taste better too thanks to 95% fewer calories from deep frying.
Air Fryer Toaster Ovens are the perfect appliance for those who want to eat healthier, save money on their electric bills, or have a smaller kitchen. Air fryers are not just great at cooking fries, but they can also be used as an oven and toaster. There are many benefits to owning an air fryer that make it worth checking out before buying other appliances. This blog post will give you reviews of 11 top-rated models so that you can find what’s best for your needs.
- 1 List of 11 Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven Reviews
- 1.1 1. Emeril Lagasse 26 QT Extra Large Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 1.2 2. Oster Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 1.3 3. Breville BOV860BSS Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 1.4 4. Geek Chef Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 1.5 5. COSORI Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo 12 Functions 30L
- 1.6 6. Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 1.7 7. CHEFMAN Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 1.8 8. NuWave Bravo XL Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 1.9 9. Cuisinart Convection Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Compact, Silver
- 1.10 10. COSORI Air Fryer Toaster OvenCombo 26.4QT, 12 Functions
- 1.11 11. Geek Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 2 Tips and guide to buying the best Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 3 Tips for using your Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 4 FAQs about an Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- 5 Conclusion for the Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven
List of 11 Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven Reviews
1. Emeril Lagasse 26 QT Extra Large Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- Emeril’s biggest digital air fryer oven combines 10 kitchen appliances into one endlessly versatile countertop cooker with a full menu of 24 custom presets and LED display panels to make it easier than ever to elevate your everyday meals.
- The Extra Hot 500°F convection crisp technology oven generates 360-degree airflow at higher temperatures up to 30% faster than traditional ovens that use oil, yet it produces the same hot crispy fried textures and flavors of your favorite deep-fried foods. You can enjoy them with 70% fewer calories from fat.
- This 26-quart capacity family size extra-large cooking equipment will fit a whole rotisserie chicken, bake 12″ pizza and prepare your main dish for an entire meal, the single-handed opening makes it more convenient to clean. Plus with interior light, you can easily monitor all of the food during preparation.
- The Kitchen Island comes to your home with everything needed for delicious family meals. It includes a basket, air fryer rack, and pan set as well as Emeril’s easy recipe guide to get you started.
- Emeril Lagasse, America’s most beloved chef, and Emerillista™ ambassador is bringing his expertise to your everyday meals. The authorized collection of air fryer convection ovens includes small kitchen appliances made in the USA.
2. Oster Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- The beautiful French doors are so elegant that they open with just one pull. This makes it easy to insert and remove meals because you don’t have to worry about opening the door all of the ways, which is usually sticky from residue food.
- The perfect countertop appliance for any kitchen, the IQ by Y Maze Countertop Smart Oven is digital cookware that automatically preheats and even knows when you’re done cooking. With 10 presets to choose from including Broil, Roast & Warm-up food quickly while still giving it plenty of flavors.
- The new Maytag oven is more efficient than ever and designed to reduce cooking time by up to 50%. The patented Faster Preheat technology reduces preheating times, so you can enjoy a faster meal with 35% less energy consumption.
- Digital controls provide you with precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of creating food.
3. Breville BOV860BSS Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer is the ultimate in convenience and versatility, allowing you to get crispy air fried foods without all of that pesky oil.
- The perfect cooking environment can be hard to come by. You need a stove that’s going to make your food taste as good, or better than it did in the first place. With 5 independent quartz elements and smart algorithms, the GMG PRO Series 3 Burner Stove does just this for all of its users with ease thanks no doubt to their intuitive design. Which also happens to have lots more perks too so read on below.
- The Smart Oven Air Fryer turns out guilt-free French fries, chicken wings and so much more. Higher temperatures combined with super convection (maximized airflow) deliver delicious crispy golden fried foods.
- The best way to save time in the kitchen is with a convection oven. The speed and efficiency of this type of cooking will have you wondering why anyone would want slow, old-fashioned methods when they can be replaced by modern technology.
- With its 11 cooking functions, the Super-versatile countertop oven and air fryer is your new best friend for perfect toasties (bagels), baguette broils, or even pizza perfection. From cookies to slow cooker foods, it’s all possible with one appliance that does it all.
4. Geek Chef Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- The 24QT, 3 rack levels allow you to prepare family-sized quantities for up 10 people at once or control how fast and crispy your food cooks. With a compact sleek design, this air fryer oven can be placed on the countertop when not in use with an easy cleanup feature.
- ETL listed for safety, 1700W motor helps to efficiently cook food in the healthiest way possible by cutting over 85% of fats while an included baking tray acts as a drip tray to catch any excess oil.
- A toaster oven is a great appliance for those who love cooking. A few minutes with this machine and you’ll be able to make your favorite food in any flavor. It even takes care of making sure they’re cooked just right.
- This air fryer is not just for making French fries. Now you can also bake your favorite chicken wings or toast some dried fruit in this thing. With all the accessories that come with it, there are more possibilities than ever before – meaning we’re able to cook up delicious treats without using oil at all.
5. COSORI Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo 12 Functions 30L
- You can now have a variety of delicious foods in the comfort and convenience of your own home with these 12-in1 presets. You’ll never need to worry about burning or undercooking anything again thanks to this revolutionary appliance.
- With so many different uses for your home, you need one of these big ovens. Not only can it fit 6 slices of toast or an entire pizza but the 32qt/30L capacity will be perfect to cook up all those family dinners.
- This gorgeous cooking appliance is the perfect addition to any kitchen. With its crisp LED screen, convenient dial controls, and interior light that can easily be changed from red to green using just one tap on your phone app-enabled remote control panel. This amazing machine will have you enjoying easy dinners like never before.
6. Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- The Sure-Crisp air fry convection function circulates hot, moist air around food as it cooks. This cooking process creates crispy and delicious fries, chicken wings, or steaks with a golden brown exterior while maintaining juiciness inside for ultimate taste satisfaction.
- This versatile kitchen appliance combines the delicious, crispy taste of fried foods with all-time favorites like toasting and baking.
- The perfect solution for anyone who loves to cook but hates the hassle of keeping up with two appliances. This one appliance can do it all! It’s crispy air frying alongside your favorite toaster oven functions. Broiling pizza perfectly every time without turning on an outside source or waiting minutes just so that you don’t overcook them.
- The air fryer oven is the perfect way to get all your favorite fried foods without any of that pesky oil! With a slide-out crumb tray, this device can toast bread and cookies while also broiling meats for an easy meal. The quality heating elements provide accurate temperatures from 200° up 450°F so you’ll never have hot spots or burned food again with ease cooking at home.
7. CHEFMAN Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- You’ll never have to worry about burning your food again with the high-speed convection fans and precision baking control. Pans will be fried in no time without you needing any extra oil.
- The T-fal 9-in1 appliance is the ultimate inconvenience! With a wide temperature range from 200 – 450 degrees Fahrenheit, this versatile kitchen tool can do it all: Frying up some tasty French fries? No problem. Broiling bacon for breakfast sandwiches or toast with that avocado on top? Not an issue either. Wanting to make healthier options at home instead of eating out every night.
- This toaster oven air fryer is perfect for when you need more space or just want some extra food. The 20-liter capacity allows four slices of toast, pizza dough, and even whole chickens so everyone can have their fill without heating up the kitchen any longer than necessary.
- This toaster oven will change the way you think about cooking. With its many features, this is one appliance that’s sure not only makes batching easier but also bakes up delicious treats in no time at all.
- This power tool is UL certified with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability, and 1-year assurance provided by Chefman. For information on how to use your product scroll down or click here.
8. NuWave Bravo XL Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- The new and improved grill of your dreams is here! The easy-to-use digital controls allow you to effortlessly cook any meal. With 40 recipes included, this griddle plate will have all the meals covered from breakfast treats in an instant or dinner right on its way with just one press of a button.
- The Bravo XL is a deep-fryer that can cook with both convection and radiant heat. It has cyclonic hot air so it evenly cooks your food, but the temperature fluctuation of 5 degrees Fahrenheit means you won’t burn anything.
- The patented probe in this device will shut off the Bravo once your meat, seafood, or poultry reaches a set temperature. You can virtually eliminate over-or undercooked food by checking on it while cooking away.
- Nuwave is an innovative cooking company that has created the NuWave Bravo XL. This product includes 12 preset functions for air frying, baking, broiling roasting toast grilling toasts dehydrating reheating defrosting making restaurant-quality waffles pizza bagels all with just one press of a button.
- The NuWave Bravo XL is the perfect addition to any kitchen. With all stainless steel construction, heat resistant tempered glass door and heavy-duty cooking rack it will be sure not to let you down when in need.
9. Cuisinart Convection Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Compact, Silver
- This powerful and efficient compact Airfryer toaster oven is designed for today’s kitchen! Cuisinart Airfryer toaster oven has a compact and space-saving design that will take up less room on your countertop without compromising functionality.
- The large capacity of this world-famous brand means that you can air fry up to 2. 5 lb of food, toast 4 slices of bread or bagel halves, and bake up to a 3 lb chicken in just 60 minutes with six functions including convection baking, broiling, crisping foods quickly at high temperatures with little oil, preheating or warming before cooking plus more.
- Adjustable temperature control from Warm to 450°F ensures customized cooking every time so the entire.
10. COSORI Air Fryer Toaster OvenCombo 26.4QT, 12 Functions
- Want to cook twice as fast? Look no further than our ovens. With the VeSync app, just pick up your smartphone and tap for a button of sound recipes or use Alexa if you’re an Amazon Prime member with a Google Home-enabled device.
- A toaster oven can now fry like never before. To achieve that perfect crispiness, you only need 85% less oil than traditional deep frying. And with no messy cleanup or scorched pans? It’s just about the greatest thing ever invented for your kitchen-now stop drooling over those crispy fried chicken wings and get one today.
- The possibilities of what you can do in the kitchen are endless with a food dehydrator. You’ll be able to cook from nearly every cuisine and enjoy dreamy meals, your family will never disappoint.
- Flip through 30 chef-made recipes in the included cookbook and more on the VeSync app. With an extra wire rack, food tray, or fry basket you’ll be able to start cooking like our professional Cosori chefs.
- The oven’s 26 Quart / 25 L capacity fits up to 4 slices of bread or a 12-inch pizza, making it 30% larger than other brands.
11. Geek Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- With the 24.5QT,3 rack levels allow you to prepare family-sized quantities for up 10 people at once or control how fast and crispy your food cooks making this an ideal appliance in any home. The sleek design allows it to be placed on a countertop when not being used but also stores easily away from room-size cabinets which are perfect if space isn’t premium like mine.
- This product is high-quality, durable and it has ETL protection. The 1700W motor helps to efficiently cook your food in the healthiest way possible by cutting over 85% of fats while an included baking tray also acts as a drip tray that catches any excess oil.
- The Versatile 7 Modes smart Toaster Oven makes your food evenly cooked and tastes great. With cyclone hot air circulation technology, this appliance can cook up to 12 pieces of meat at once or toast just about anything you want in minutes.
- The Air Fryer allows you to cook more types of delicious food with recipes. It comes equipped with 4 extra accessories: a baking pan and basket for chicken or French fries, an oven rack that can be used as well when frying wings, and toast/dried fruit in one unit. It also includes a drip tray that catches fat & oil from cooking processes.
Tips and guide to buying the best Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Do you find yourself constantly cooking and cleaning? Do your clothes never look clean enough or do they always need ironing after a long day at work, even on the weekends when things should be more laid back. Consider getting an Air Fryer Toaster Oven. It will help make all of those difficult chores easier by creating perfectly cooked foods in minutes instead of hours like before with traditional methods such as stovetop frying pan use (which can take 20-30 minutes). Here’s our advice about what features we think are most important:
Ease of Use
You should be able to place the food in the pan and turn it on with little effort used. If you have to press any buttons before the cooking process starts, this is an unnecessary inconvenience so look for models which can automatically preheat, temperature control settings, time management features, auto-shutoff safety systems (which can save property damage), and oil draining options if you plan on using one.
Cleanup is another issue that needs careful consideration because not everyone likes to clean up after themselves. Choose an Air Fryer Toaster Oven that has a nonstick surface and dishwasher-safe parts for easy upkeep.
The size of your family, how often you cook for them, and whether or not you like to entertain will determine the capacity that best suits your needs. Look for models with different sizes to accommodate large families or dinner parties without having to cook multiple batches.
Air Fryer Toaster Ovens can be dangerous if you don’t take enough care when using them. Ensure that the model has an auto-shutoff feature that turns off the appliance after a set amount of time passes or once it senses that all of its components are cool enough to touch again. Also, some air fryers have nonstick coatings which may emit fumes while cooking so purchase one with a fan for better ventilation during use.
Electricity bills are unavoidable expenses but there are ways to save on power costs by using Air Fryer Toaster Oven appliances instead of their traditional counterparts. Look for models with lower wattages because they generate less heat and use up less power when running. They also come equipped with timers so that you don’t have to be in the kitchen when food is being cooked.
Air Fryer Toaster Ovens are meant to be space-saving appliances so look for models which are compact and not too bulky. If you don’t have a lot of countertop space, choose one that isn’t too tall but still has enough room (depth) to accommodate the amount of food it can cook at once.
Tips for using your Air Fryer Toaster Oven
- Don’t overcrowd your Air Fryer Toaster Oven. If you pack it too full, the food will not cook properly because there won’t be enough airflow inside of the unit. Follow the amount indicated in your recipe or use this general rule of thumb: don’t fill any pan more than halfway.
- You can cook wet or dry food in your air fryer oven toaster so there’s no need to worry about adding oil unless it’s specifically called for in the recipe. This is an added bonus because you’ll save money by not having to buy cooking sprays, oils, greases, etc., which can build up on surfaces.
- Do not open the lid of your appliance while it’s still running or hot because you could be injured. You also shouldn’t leave children unattended near an air fryer oven toaster that is turned on because they may burn themselves somehow. If possible, choose a model with a convenient safety feature that will automatically turn off the appliance once the lid of lifted or if something obstructs its movement.
- Clean your air fryer oven toaster regularly so that food doesn’t get stuck on its inner components. To do this, use a damp cloth or sponge with warm water and dish soap to scrub away any grease or residue. If there are tough stains that won’t come out by hand, purchase an inexpensive cleaning product containing bleach, ammonia, or lye to remove them quickly.
- If you have an air fryer oven toaster with removable parts, make sure that they are completely cool before putting them back in the main unit or attempting to wash them. If these pieces are hot when they touch another metal/plastic component inside of the appliance, it could create a spark and start a fire.
- Performing regular maintenance on your air fryer oven toaster will not only keep it running smoothly but also extend its lifespan so if you want to save money on repairs or replacements, clean it regularly and replace any burned-out light bulbs.
FAQs about an Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Can you cook frozen foods in an Air Fryer Toaster Oven?
Yes, some models can cook pre-frozen food at higher temperatures than what is recommended for thawing. However, always make sure that the food has been kept at a safe temperature before putting it inside of your appliance by checking on its freezer or microwave packaging.
Can you bake a cake in an Air Fryer Toaster Oven?
While baking cakes in an air fryer are possible, it’s not an ideal option because the results are unpredictable and may not turn out exactly how you want them to. Using regular ovens provides more control over their appearance and texture so use these instead of air fryers for cakes that need to be baked through.
Can you use an Air Fryer Toaster Oven over a campfire?
You can absolutely use an air fryer over a fire pit or open flame while camping or tailgating but make sure it’s far enough away from the heat source so that it doesn’t get damaged by its radiant heat. Follow all of the guidelines listed in your appliance’s user manual and never leave children unattended near outdoor cooking equipment during these types of activities.
Does an Air Fryer Toaster Oven have a timer?
Yes, most models have at least one time so you don’t have to watch the appliance while the food cooks inside of it. This is especially helpful for busy households where other tasks are being performed or children are running around because it prevents people from forgetting about the appliance and burning their food.
How do you clean an Air Fryer Toaster Oven?
One way how to clean an air fryer is by using a damp cloth or sponge with warm water and dish soap. Alternatively, purchase a special cleaning product that contains bleach, ammonia, or lye to get rid of tough stains on its surface or in its interior compartments more quickly. Just make sure not to spray the detergent directly onto the appliance because this could damage it.
Conclusion for the Best Air Fryer Toaster Oven
An Air Fryer Toaster Oven is a revolutionary appliance that combines the functions of three different ones (a convection oven, a toaster, and a deep fryer) and enables people to prepare their favorite foods without needing too much time or effort. While there are several models available on today’s market, we recommend investing in one which has adjustable temperature control for safety reasons as well as more flexibility with how it can be used.
The 11 Air Fryer Toaster Ovens we’ve reviewed are all great for a wide range of needs. Whether you need a small countertop appliance or something with more capacity, there is an option out there that will fit your lifestyle and budget. We hope this article has helped you narrow down the best choice for your family by providing reviews of each model as well as tips on how to choose the perfect one for you. It’s time to go shopping! Buy now the best products we have shared above for a great experience.