Teriyaki pineapple pork chops are tasty and juicy pork chops. The marinade in this recipe is made from ingredients we use every day in our weekly cooking. None of the ingredients are very exotic or hard to get so you can easily make teriyaki pineapple pork chops at home.
Teriyaki pineapple pork chops are delicious food
Useful knowledge for you: Sides for pork chops dinner & Parsnip Mash
Ingredients for teriyaki pineapple pork chops
The ingredients for teriyaki pineapple pork chops are very simple. It is basically just some meat, pineapple chunks, and a few other things. You will need the following ingredients to make these tasty chops;
- Pork chops: The size of the pork chop is your choice, use thin cuts or thick ones. I recommend using lean cuts like tenderloin or loin but you can also use more fat if you want to. You’ll get about 4 chops from each pound of thinly sliced meat so choose the thickness depending on how many people you are feeding and how much they like meat
- Pineapple: About 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks per person is enough but feel free to add more if you like pineapple.
- Teriyaki sauce: Not all teriyaki sauces are the same so you can use any brand you like. Anywhere from 1/2 cup to 1 cup is usually enough.
- Soy sauce: I usually use light or regular soy sauce or a mix of both but feel free to use what you like. You’ll need one tablespoon per pound of meat.
- Sugar: A few tablespoons per pound of meat is enough (you can add less if you want)
- In addition to the ingredients above, make sure you have some oil or cooking fat handy, a pan, and some skewers (if using wooden skewers, don’t forget to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling).
Ingredients for cooking
See more: Porkchop & Deviled Eggs have good not
Directions for teriyaki pineapple pork chops
- Marinate the pork chops for about 30 minutes. Since this recipe makes four servings you should marinate enough chops for a few days in case you eat them so fast you run out before then.
- Heat up some oil in a pan and cook the pork chops on high heat, turning them occasionally until they are browned all over. Don’t forget to keep an eye on them since they can burn quite quickly if they are not properly browned. You want to get a nice dark brown crust but also to make sure the meat stays moist inside.
- Place the pineapple chunks as well as the cooked pork chops on skewers and grill over medium heat, turning every minute or two until done. Make sure you don’t grill them too long since they will become dry.
- Use the marinade to coat your grilled meat. Brush the marinade onto your grilled meat after you take it off the grill or make some fresh sauce in a pan if you have a lot of leftovers from your marinating.
- Serve with some sliced-up vegetables and enjoy!
Directions for teriyaki pineapple pork chops
Useful knowledge for you: How to cook Teriyaki Roast Pork
Tips & Tricks for teriyaki pineapple pork chops
- If you have time, let the pork chops sit in their marinade for a few hours before cooking them (this is not required but will improve the taste).
- If you want to keep the meat moist and juicy make sure you boil a few cups of water before you grill your meat. Add the meat to the pan and boil for 2 minutes then drain the water.
- To make an easy marinade combine 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well until everything is evenly mixed then add it to your pork chops before grilling them.
- Will be great to serve with some plain rice and some vegetables.
- Easily make more or less marinade depending on how many of the ingredients you are using.
- BBQ parties will be a blast with this recipe. If you have a lot of guests and want to make big feasts for them, try to grill about half the meat recipes since everyone will love it since it tastes different than the usual ones. Use the rest of the marinade to eat with your leftover meat or make a few extra pork chops if your family likes them more than what you are cooking.
BBQ party with Teriyaki pineapple pork chops
How to make teriyaki pineapple pork chops is a very useful thing to know when you need a good meal. Our bodies can’t survive without food so we need to feed them regularly with healthy and tasty meals.
Nutritious delicacies: Instant pot teriyaki pork tenderloin recipe
It is easy to make teriyaki pineapple pork chops and they are both healthy and delicious. If you like sweet things this recipe should definitely be included in your cooking repertoire.