Did you know that there is a quick and easy way to make tea? A small electric tea kettle will do the trick. Tea kettles are designed for making one cup of tea at a time, but they’re perfect for those who like their tea piping hot. The best part about using an electric kettle is that it heats the water quickly – in some cases as fast as two minutes.
Plus, most models use less energy than traditional stovetop or microwave methods. With so many benefits associated with this product, what are you waiting for? This blog post will review the 11 best small electric tea kettles on the market.
List of 11 Best Whistling Tea Kettles Reviews
1. Elite Gourmet EKT1001 Electric BPA-Free Glass Kettle
- The Elite Gourmet EKT1001 Electric BPA-free small electric tea kettle is the perfect accompaniment for any tea drinker on the go. Brew up some traditional flavors like chamomile and ginger or add an extra flavor profile with ingredients like turmeric and cinnamon.
- Boasting a modern, professional design that wouldn’t look out of place in an office setting, this spoon-shaped kettle’s lightweight makes it easy to carry over to your desk while its silicone handle provides comfortable gripping.
- The readout panel on this electric glass kettle lets you know how much water is in storage while markings on the body shows just how many cups or liters are available so you can prepare exactly what you need without spills or misjudgments.
- The Glass Swing-top Kettle has an 1100 watt power, 1-liter capacity (4.2 cups), and is cool touch for safe handling while hot water is ready in under six minutes.
You should find more useful knowledge about Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
2. COSORI CO108-NK Electric Gooseneck 0.8L
- The Cosori gooseneck kettle is designed for a modern, fast-paced lifestyle. It’s made with 100% food-grade stainless steel in every part of the product.
- This high watts power boils a full kettle of water within 3-5 minutes so you don’t have to wait long on those busy mornings.
- This small electric tea kettle features 5 precise temperature presets and a Keep In Warm function which automatically keeps your water at the same temperature for 60 minutes even if it is turned off after reaching its preset temperature.
- The modern design will fit right into any kitchen decor flawlessly with its stainless steel construction and food-grade material–no Teflon or chemical linings are included here! An eye-catching addition to your home, this analog-style pot has 1200 watts of power boiling a full kettle in just 3-5 minutes.
- Efficiently boil hot beverages with this fascinating electric glass pot from Cosori!
3. Dezin Electric Kettle with Double Wall Construction
- The Dezin Electric Kettle is a 9×7.3 inch portable tea kettle with a 0.8L capacity and 360-degree swivel base.
- It possesses an anti-scalding outer wall made of 304-grade stainless steel, as well as an inner that’s also made from 304-grade stainless steel.
- This small electric tea kettle will make sure that your water stays hot without the constant need to reboil it or worry about burns, especially if you’re like me and like to quench your thirst in between long wait times (looking at your line-ups for Adventureland, we won’t be naming any names) because the lid provides splash protection; it’ll automatically shut off too once there isn’t enough water or when the boiling point has.
4. Bodum Bistro Electric Water Kettle
- Bodum is a company whose values are embedded in sustainability, quality, and innovation––and their latest product exemplifies what they believe. The powerful electric water kettle offers safety features like an automatic shut-off with a steam sensor for added assurance that your water has reached the boiling point all while functioning designed to conserve energy.
- With its integrated scale on the inside of the lid, it’s easy to see just how many cups you have boiled at once―for those who might not want seven cups or more but find themselves routinely needing less than four. It also comes with a manual switch so you can turn it off when there’s no use for power after heating up some coffee beans or instant soup packets to quickly turn them into something warm and satisfying.
- The Bodum Bistro Electric Water Kettle heats up enough hot water for 4 cups of coffee, tea, or instant soup in just minutes. This stylish plastic kettle holds 17 ounces of water and features a manual on/off switch and power light indicator.
- With 700 W of power that allows you to plug the electric kettles anywhere in the world with its 120V ~ 60 Hz cables, this kettle is perfect for any kitchen with no cords required!
5. Hamilton Beach Small Electric Tea Kettle
- The Hamilton Beach K167 Electric Tea Kettle is the ultimate home companion for your busy mornings. The concealed heating element provides quick boiling and it’s cord-free so you never have to worry about knocking it over.
- With an automatic shut-off, this kettle also features boil dry protection so if it comes unplugged or runs out of water, at least the rest of your kitchen won’t catch fire! It even has a removable mesh filter for easy cleaning!
- You deserve a fast brew time with conveniences like not having to plug in the kettle each time; pick up this electric tea kettle today and save some pennies on gas money by letting its auto shut-off do all that work for you instead.
6. Aigostar Juliet Small Electric Tea Kettle
- The Aigostar Juliet is a compact, lightweight kettle with an innovative broad-bottom design that allows it to reach the perfect boiling point in minutes.
- Its Easy Grip Handle™ is designed for safe handling of the kettle thanks to its arched design. The handle also leaves plenty of room if you’re wearing pants or skirts with narrow legs.
- The Removable Filter Design in the spout ensures no drips are left on your countertop while pouring out the contents of your water, filling up tea mugs, or making coffee iced coffees! To clean your electric kettle after use, just add some vinegar or lemon juice to water and leave overnight. This will help any deposits dissolve within hours rather than days so it won’t have time.
- With a 1.0 liter capacity, it can handle batches of tea for one to three people at once! The lid allows you to fill the vessel without any part touching your hand or getting burned–the same as with many models also equipped with a cord (unlike those made from metal such as aluminum).
- The filter design ensures that bad tastes and odors are not transferred into your drinks, and the stainless steel material resists heat damage which could leech flavourful compounds into beverages like vinegar-infused water or lemonade–now enjoy them anytime!
You can see more about Cast iron tea kettles for the stovetop
7. DCIGNA Small Electric Tea Kettle
- This electric kettle is a must-have in any kitchen. Sleek and modern in design, this professional stainless steel kettle has a 0.5L capacity which is perfect for making one cup of tea or boiling water for other purposes.
- We know you’ll love the sleek modern design but also the power 800W so it boils your water much faster than average traditional kettles with just five minutes to spare!
- This product will save you time too, especially when you’re crunched on time and need that morning cuppa joe quickly and efficiently!
- With its small size and easy portability (perfect for travel!), we think our electric kettle would make both an excellent addition to any restaurant kitchen or coffeehouse as well as help all busy mothers out there.
8. Bodum 11883-259US Melior Gooseneck Electric Water Kettle
- No one can disagree that a beautiful morning starts with coffee in the cup. Lucky for you, Bodum has crafted this beautifully designed water kettle to ensure that your mornings are full of tastiness.
- The Bodum 11883-259US Melior Gooseneck Electric Water Kettle is made of attractive, durable stainless steel and natural cork. Use this kettle to get water boiling for your perfect pour-over coffee every time.
- This kettle is versatile in its use with all types of single-cup pour-over coffee makers for maximum yield when brewing your morning brew.
9. Mueller Ultra Small Electric Tea Kettle
- The Mueller Ultra Kettle is a compact household appliance that delivers an experience unlike any other. M99S Borosilicate Glass not only lasts a lifetime but the clean and fresh water it produces has never been better!
- Boasting 1500 watts of heating power, this little machine allows for control over your cooking selection because it boils fast and includes a 30-second automatic shut-off time after boiling fully to give you perfect boiled water every time.
- Equipped with bright LED indicators which tell you when the kettle is still heating or waiting for you to take action, as well an auto shut-off system asks for nothing from its owner except excellence in hot beverage creation purposes. The complete cordless operation gives easy pouring abilities without single plastic.
- Borosilicate Glass Material, Heat-Resistant Anti-Slip Grip Handle made with 304 Stainless steel and heat resistant copolyester.
10. Amazon Basics Stainless Steel Fast
- The perfect electric kettle for boiling water, this AmazonBasics kettle features a stainless steel design and plastic handle. You can make oat milk or a quick cup of tea much more quickly with the 1500 watt power capacity.
- It has an auto-shutoff to avoid spoiling your food as well as boil-dry protection in case you forget to turn it off after use. The convenient cord wrap system makes storage space-saving and easy as well as ensuring that the cord doesn’t become tangled around other items on your countertop.
- With a heat-proof plastic handle, and camouflage cord wrap for space-saving storage, this modern kitchen essentially boils water in only four minutes – that’s time for someone to brew themselves a quick cup of coffee or prepare soup without having to wait an hour.
- This sleek, minimalist kettle will complement any kitchen decor and save you time throughout the day so you can focus on other things – we all know how valuable time is!
11. IronRen 0.5L Portable Electric Kettle
- The IronRen 0.5L Portable Electric Kettle is efficiently engineered with an 800W power cord that will cook your water in less than 5 minutes!
- It is made of 100% high-quality stainless steel – SUS304 and has a capacity of .5 Liters (a great size for use on the go) making it perfect for boiling water while you’re at home or on the road.
- This little kettle can be used for tea, ramen noodles, instant coffee, hot apple cider…the list goes on! Not to mention that this pot is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- The IronRen kettle also comes with 30 days money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
You can read more about Glass teapots for stove
Tips and guides on buying Small Electric Tea Kettle
What are the benefits of a small electric tea kettle?
- There’s no need to wait for a large tea kettle to boil, a small electric tea kettle only needs enough water for one cup of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate.
- Since you’ll likely be using the kettle on an induction cooktop, there won’t even be any residual heat that makes your stove hotter than it needs to be.
- No need to keep checking under a small electric tea kettle to make sure that it’s not boiling over or overflowing, as they tend to shut off automatically when the water reaches a boil.
Buying guide for selecting the best small electric tea kettle?
Material: Wherever possible, opt for an all stainless steel design. This ensures you’ll have a long-lasting product with no risk of any harmful chemicals leaching into your food or drink from cheaper models. Alternatively, if you prefer glass models, ensure the model is made from borosilicate glass, which won’t shatter when exposed to extreme temperature changes.
Size: A general rule of thumb is one cup per person, plus one extra serving. It goes without saying that this is a basic guide, and you should take into account any guests that may come to visit. Additionally, keep in mind that some tea or coffee can be stronger than others. You’ll need more water if it’s a particularly potent blend.
Power: As with size, the amount of power needed will depend on how many people you’re planning to make drinks for at once. If you only plan on making one cup at a time, you don’t want to create an energy-wasting situation by getting a high-powered kettle. On the other hand, the kettle will take longer to boil and your kids might end up late for school if they have to wait their turn!
Automatic shut off: This is a standard feature on most small electric tea kettles, but nothing is worse than when the water boils, you remove it from the heat source, and then you have to stand there and watch it until it reaches your preferred temperature. Look for a model that features an automatic shut-off when the water reaches boiling point so you can minimize your wait time with ease.
Warranty: Though good quality small electric tea kettles are designed to be tough, accidents do happen. Ensure you choose a model with at least a one-year warranty in case anything goes wrong during the covered period of time.
Different types of small electric tea kettles are available in the market
Stainless steel electric tea kettles
These are the most popular type of small electric tea kettle on the market, and they have a lot of benefits. If you choose a model made from brushed stainless steel, you won’t need to worry about it scratching or corroding over time. You’ll also get more water capacity with this material, which is perfect for larger families where everyone has to wait in line for hot water.
Glass Electric Tea Kettle
Another popular choice is a glass small electric tea kettle. There’s no risk of harmful chemicals leaching into your drink or food if it’s made from borosilicate glass. Additionally, glass models tend to be lighter than full-sized kettles due to their size and material.
Electric tea kettle with stainless steel mesh filter
If you prefer loose leaf teas rather than standard tea bags, this is the best choice for you. Rather than having to clean out a paper filter every time you use the machine, some models come with a built-in stainless steel mesh filter. This modern design will make your life much easier and ensure consistently great-tasting drinks every time you switch it on!
FAQs about using a Small Electric Tea Kettle
How much water should I put in a small electric tea kettle?
Typically, it’s best to fill the kettle up just over halfway. This ensures you won’t have to wait too long for your drink and you’ll also minimize the chance of spills or accidents while you’re using it.
Can I use a small electric tea kettle to heat soup or broth?
This is not recommended as they aren’t built to handle such heavy-duty tasks. The boiling water may cause damage inside the machine and void the warranty if you notice any leaks or cracks after prolonged use. Using a kitchen stove, microwave oven or large electric tea kettle are much better options for heating soup and other liquid foods.
Is it safe to leave my small electric tea kettle running after I’m finished using it?
Most models will shut off automatically when the water reaches boiling point. If you’re worried, make sure to check the instruction manual for clarification before turning on the machine. In most cases, it’s best to unplug or turn off your small electric tea kettle while you clean up anyway!
How quickly should a small electric tea kettle be boiled?
Typically, a small electric tea kettle boils enough water for one cup in about three minutes. However, some brands will offer larger capacities and more power if needed. Additionally, if you have a model with an automatic shut-off feature, you won’t have to wait around at all!
Can I re-boil my water if I don’t like the taste?
Yes, this is possible if you use a stainless steel or glass small electric tea kettle instead of a plastic model. While it won’t guarantee that no chemicals will leach into your drink, it’ll be much safer than using a regular kettle.
Conclusion for Small Electric Tea Kettle
We hope this blog post has helped you find the best Small Electric Tea Kettle rate by Food4Kitchen for your home. If it did, please share our article with others! You can also buy any of these products now by clicking on their links to ensure that they’re in stock and ready to ship out when you order them. Enjoy making a great cup of tea or coffee at home!